Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Will Life With Mamagee Look Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Life With Mamagee Look Like? (609 Views)

Mamagee Is Very Beautiful, Do You Agree? / Is Mamagee Funny, Yes Or Nay? / New Discovery - Mamagee Is Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Life With Mamagee Look Like? by mamageeiscool: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
What will life with the nairalanders, Mamagee look like?

I keep wondering.
Re: What Will Life With Mamagee Look Like? by AccidentalGenius: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
A nagging wife with no self confidence

1 Like

Re: What Will Life With Mamagee Look Like? by Royle2014(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
I don't mean to be rude.... But u are definitely going to nag your husband so badly that d dude would prefer doing overtime at the office than come back home...
Re: What Will Life With Mamagee Look Like? by Bluezy13(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
A woman who will always be out to get what she wants irrespective of the obstacle.

She will make a good companion if she is at peace with you.
Re: What Will Life With Mamagee Look Like? by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
A loqacious lady and attention seeker
Re: What Will Life With Mamagee Look Like? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
A nagging wife with no self confidence
Gbam!
Re: What Will Life With Mamagee Look Like? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Seeking attention isn't even bad if ure considerate abt how ur actions make ur man feel. But ur case dear is serious than that..you want attention yet disqualifies every action taken by ppl around you to attend to you. You don't feel comfortable abt their attentions yet u want d attention. How are they suppose to read ur mind..its not possible for someone to do exactly what's on ur mind.

And u in particular have a set mind that if they don't do exactly what u want, then there's something wrong with them. But the fact is something isn't wrong with them bcus they can't read ur mind. Something is wrong with you.

Don't mean to be harsh but its true. Or have u suffered pueperal psychosis b4? I mean psychosis at childbirth?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When Your Mum Buys You A Made In Nigeria TOY!!! / I Am New On Nairaland, Please Show Me Some Love!! / Can You Marry Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.