Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,723 members, 7,889,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Stand With Buhari By Elder Obawusi Obafemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Buhari By Elder Obawusi Obafemi (788 Views)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Buhari By Elder Obawusi Obafemi by investnow2013: 12:56am On Mar 27, 2016
I stand with Buhari because:

-He inherited about 5,ooo megawatts of power from the previous administration but just 10 months after assuming office, power has dropped drastically and hovers around 2,000 megawatts while darkness has risen sharply in geometric progression up to 10,000 megawatts. Rather than measure power, we now measure darkness in megawatts, no thanks to Buhari, APC and their “change” agenda......LMAO!!!

-No president has ever seen the naira fall so helplessly like it is doing right under Mr President. At N325/$1 and with the possibilities of further slide, our economy is surely growing stronger! Sai Baba!

-Since he came to power, all the elections conducted have been inconclusive. Our president is so ingenious that we shall be having reruns of reruns..... Hahahaha

-Under him, food prices have gone up, jobs have been lost in droves, the judiciary is intimidated and harassed, citizens’ rights are arbitrarily abridged and abused outright, dissenting voices are hounded, innocent and defenceless citizens are mowed down by security agents especially as it was in the case of IPOB members at Aba and Shiite Muslims at Zaria; Fulani herdsmen have become audacious in their wiping off of communities and occupying such without resistance or challenge by security agents.

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Buhari By Elder Obawusi Obafemi by hungryboy(m): 1:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Funny thing about all this critics, is that the can't even give any solution to the problem,
Tell us Sir, how can the naira's decline be reversed?,
Tell us how we can make the dollar to naira exchange rate 150naira again or shut the Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Buhari By Elder Obawusi Obafemi by Mintek: 4:20am On Mar 27, 2016
hungryboy:
Funny thing about all this critics, is that the can't even give any solution to the problem,
Tell us how we can make the dollar to naira exchange rate 150naira again or shut the Bleep up.

Why should he tell you?
Is he your Finance Minister?

Nigerians elected Buhari to serve and we have the right to ask questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stand With Buhari By Elder Obawusi Obafemi by Caseless: 6:28am On Mar 27, 2016
hungryboy:
99% of them are educated illiterates.
Re: I Stand With Buhari By Elder Obawusi Obafemi by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2016
I dislike the fact that that critic has my surname
Re: I Stand With Buhari By Elder Obawusi Obafemi by SleekAboki: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Buhari needs to be be stopped! He has done more than enough damages.
Re: I Stand With Buhari By Elder Obawusi Obafemi by oduastates: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2016
The true picture. It was not too long ago that the entire economy was shutting down.
Banks and companies closing down.
No electricity
No salaries
Telecommunications companies sending out text message about the disruption of services.
A totally messed up and absolutely corrupt civil service

This is Jonathan's report card.
He destroyed Nigeria's fiscal position, mortgaged the future of at least 4 generation and has made it virtually impossible to do anything until the country's situation is put back in order.

It is from this point that Buhari is starting.
Re: I Stand With Buhari By Elder Obawusi Obafemi by Aegon(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2016
hungryboy:

Re: I Stand With Buhari By Elder Obawusi Obafemi by chriskosherbal(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2016
I still believe there is hope for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Killing: Where Are The Conference Of Minority Tribes Of Nigeria (CMTN) / Ondo State: I Weep For You, Dayo Williams / Just In: Former Minister, Security Detail kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.