Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice (34002 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by vision2050: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2016
No election now, Fayose why why? rice, ororo nko? pelu Ata? Maggi, wot of iyo. Abi they will soak the rice ni?

politician playing on citizen intelligence since 1976 but Ekiti peole dey hungry sha.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by pwettiejay(f): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Instead of this, teach them how to fish
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Meritbaba(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2016
eitsei:
stop saying what you don't know.... Do you how many months Fayose is owing? Do you know how many projects aregbe has done and is still doing? Tour round the state and see for yourself, Though he's owing salaries too...Osun people are not ebinna unlike Ekiti
You are really correct...aregbe is completely opposite what the media want us to believe he is...dude embark on so many laudable projects. ...u have to see the schools he built around the state.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Buraka(m): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2016
segxes23:
Fayose have his loyal and humble subjects under control, just give them rice.

It reminds me of the North Central state where they do this and people die unusually in the process. The state start with K

The family of the senate presido does that. K for what?
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by 16plus6is24(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2016
caphone:

Now I know why #Donaldtrump said nigerians are their own problems so he'll flush out every nigerian when elected into office. Baq to yu Nwannem! So yu prefer this handful bag of rice than infrastructural development in yo state? Ahh oriye ti ni. Do you actually think before yu open ya mouth or yuu just being sarcastic
Yes food first before infrastructure. Infrastructure is for the living not for the dead, let the masses eat first before they die of hunger while waiting eternally for infrastructure.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by dikeigbo2(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
A State with the highest numbers of Professors in Nigeria.

Has just been reduced to the State with the highest numbers of NO BRAINERS. This is sad, i mean, Ekiti people voted to be given "ONE MUDU" of Rice?no wonder this man has the time, to be insulting President Buhari 24/7, as nobody holds him accountable for all developmental matters of his State, as they can all be bought with Rice.

So the Democratic dividend in Ekiti State is Rice? this is a Sad day for Democracy.

You deserve a standing ovation,... But which office is fayose aspiring to? To warrant him to be doing this in all festivities.. Its a common practice in Nigeria for aspirants tobe sharingall lot of things, promising out of this world things, only to win and come out with their real color,...guy if you are not grateful with a little thing, you won't be with a larger thing....so your epistles are dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by eitsei(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2016
godoluwa:
Aregbesola did no project in Osun state, all is propaganda.
you are not living in osun... So don't say what you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by eitsei(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2016
Meritbaba:

You are really correct...aregbe is completely opposite what the media want us to believe he is...dude embark on so many laudable projects. ...u have to see the schools he built around the state.
don't mind media hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by 16plus6is24(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Disaino:
Is dat all there is...SMH for u
Yes
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Surfboard(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2016
blackpanda:
With the lowest budget proposal in Nigeria, it was clear that Fayose never intends to embark on any real development in the state. Its a pity for ekiti. You would think that with the many professors they have, it would be the most intelligent state. Unfortunately, for the next 4yrs there wont be any development here.

Ekiti has the lowest budget, not because Fayose doesn't want to carry out any project, but because Fayemi left huge debt that the state government will have to pay till 2036. Be guided.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:
Ekiti my beautiful state... I can see the main reason why FAYEMI change Ekiti motto from Fountain Of Knowledge to Land Of Honour.

Look at that rice, it's not more than 5cups... That is what we will eat till December.

Fayose has done nothing in Ekiti.....

We are not knowledgeable at all.. We are a disgrace to Nigeria development
straight from the horses mouth...I am also an indigene..sometimes,I told people am from ogun state...fayose makes me to deny my father state...I don't belong to the state again until fayose leaves that hot seat

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by caphone: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2016
16plus6is24:

Yes food first before infrastructure. Infrastructure is for the living not for the dead, let the masses eat first before they die of hunger while waiting eternally for infrastructure.

Ah ahhh my broda! For how long will that handful bag take them?
Abeg don't expose yo paranoia. I'll pretend you don't mean what you said. It seems yu're from southern sudan
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by DeadWrong: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2016
This is very disgraceful!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by godoluwa(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2016
eitsei:
you are not living in osun... So don't say what you don't know
lmfao, bt do visit Osun twice a week. I have a room at ita olokan in Oshogbo. My area remained the same it was during the oyinlola era. thank you
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2016
Ijaya123:

Stop this arrogant display of ignorance. Have you ever spent Easter in Osun state before?

**** I have lived 23 years of my adult life in Osun so far...I have folks in the Civil service, I have folks in the private sector, I have friends who are even petty traders. I could draw you a map and tell you all about Osun in a jiffy! I have spent approximately 22 Easters in Osun...how many have you spent ****

You should not come here and think all nairalanders are ignorant talkers...some of us have seen and are seeing the things we say!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2016
eitsei:
stop saying what you don't know.... Do you how many months Fayose is owing? Do you know how many projects aregbe has done and is still doing? Tour round the state and see for yourself, Though he's owing salaries too...Osun people are not ebinna unlike Ekiti

I know that fayose paid full salaries up until November if not more...at least as at the last time I followed up the Ekiti situation, they had collected November salaries...full!

I also know that Aregbesola has only paid his state workers up to December in half salaries. So from July-December 2015, Osun workers have earned only half their full pay, meaning that Aregbesola has only paid full salaries until September...he is owing six months now.

I also know that the last allocation Osun received was 6 million after all debt deductions. I as well know that Aregbesola has built only one middle school and one high school in the community where I spent 22 years of my adult life and every other parts of this community has remained the same way I met it when I relocated there.

I also know, that many Local Government Staff Cooperatives now give loans in form of foodstuffs to their members and those ones go back to the public market to resell for paltry sums...Iwo Local Government NULGE CICS is an example...please go and confirm.

I also know that Aregbesola has attempted to pay half salaries again for January this year and the NLC has said no.

Do I have to go on so you can be sure I know Osun like the back of my palm?

And when you say Osun workers are not hungry,I wonder if you were alive when this happened? https://www.nairaland.com/2365523/unpaid-salaries-winners-chapel-rallies

Their Governor could not give them food, a church did it for him....why blame Fayose?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Ijaya123:

For starting your post with an insult, which I believe is an indication of your terrible upbringing, I've got nothing else to exchange with you.

Awon omo ale lasan lasan.

You came on here to describe a simple post which was none of your personal business as being arrogantly ignorant and you despise an insult? Who trained you honestly?

And by what means do you justify 'omo ale'? By reason of your total lack of public decorum? Why should I even banter with you? I made my point clear already...I know people in almost all spheres of human existence in Osun State and that gives me the opportunity to talk about their experience.

If that bothers you, I heard power generation is completely down, but that is not to say hugging a transformer will still not help you. Please go find use for your misled life.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by eitsei(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2016
tolulakin:

I know that fayose paid full salaries up until November if not more...at least as at the last time I followed up the Ekiti situation, they had collected November salaries...full!

I also know that Aregbesola has only paid his state workers up to December in half salaries. So from July-December 2015, Osun workers have earned only half their full pay, meaning that Aregbesola has only paid full salaries until September...he is owing six months now.

I also know that the last allocation Osun received was 6 million after all debt deductions. I as well know that Aregbesola has built only one middle school and one high school in the community where I spent 22 years of my adult life and every other parts of this community has remained the same way I met it when I relocated there.

I also know, that many Local Government Staff Cooperatives now give loans in form of foodstuffs to their members and those ones go back to the public market to resell for paltry sums...Iwo Local Government NULGE CICS is an example...please go and confirm.

I also know that Aregbesola has attempted to pay half salaries again for January this year and the NLC has said no.

Do I have to go on so you can be sure I know Osun like the back of my palm?
Where's that community you are talking about? Funny you... Stop misleading people Aregbesola has done more than Fayose will ever do as a governor... So stop saying rubbish... If you go to all the communities in osun state you will see his handiwork.. You are not living in osun state..
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2016
HungerBAD:

Has just been reduced to the State with the highest numbers of NO BRAINERS. This is sad, i mean, Ekiti people voted to be given "ONE MUDU" of Rice?no wonder this man has the time, to be insulting President Buhari 24/7, as nobody holds him accountable for all developmental matters of his State, as they can all be bought with Rice.

So the Democratic dividend in Ekiti State is Rice? this is a Sad day for Democracy.
IMO has the highest number of professors in Nigeria
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by eitsei(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2016
godoluwa:
lmfao, bt do visit Osun twice a week. I have a room at ita olokan in Oshogbo. My area remained the same it was during the oyinlola era. thank you
so ita olokan is the only place in osun state abi? Funny you.....
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Ghost01(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Insult upon insult!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by godoluwa(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2016
eitsei:
so ita olokan is the only place in osun state abi? Funny you.....
go there to confirm my claims. besides go to iwo to see rotten school buildings in that small town. wheres those opon imo? the said unified uniform is not free. of what benefit is the useless drum built by aregbe? Oyinlola established state owned university, wetin aregbese don achieve?
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2016
olac21:

Where you from in the state bro?am from odo oro Ekiti in Ikole LGA of the state!

Efon- Alaaye
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by eitsei(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2016
godoluwa:
go there to confirm my claims. besides go to iwo to see rotten school buildings in that small town. wheres those opon imo? the said unified uniform is not free. of what benefit is the useless drum built by aregbe? Oyinlola established state owned university, wetin aregbese don achieve?
Osogbo Grammar School now Osogbo high school, Anthony udofia model school beside Osogbo Grammar School , salvation army primary school alekunwodo, go to Isale osun, community primary school in Dada estate, go to ilesa, go round osun state to see for yourself schools he built, should I talk about roads?.... Who reduced the fees paid by state owned tertiary institutions, Oyes when it first started provided jobs for 20 0000 before salary issue came in... Don't let hatred make you blind to see his good works, am not saying he's best governor but they should stop portraying Aregbesola as if all he's been doing is owing salaries and osun state as a state that is dying of hunger... I say it again we are not ebinna like Ekiti.. Aregbe developed osun infrastructurally more than any governor in the history of the state..stop feeding people with falsehood

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Hollyb(f): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2016
This man is pitiful, he has not paid salary to his people since December what can this rice alone do in the lives of the people that has been battling with hunger for the past 3 months. he needs to get his priorities right. #pay Salary# and don't buy people with few grains of rice.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by FBS: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Lord have mercy!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by godoluwa(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2016
eitsei:
Osogbo Grammar School now Osogbo high school, Anthony udofia model school beside Osogbo Grammar School , salvation army primary school alekunwodo, go to Isale osun, community primary school in Dada estate, go to ilesa, go round osun state to see for yourself schools he built, should I talk about roads?.... Who reduced the fees paid by state owned tertiary institutions, Oyes when it first started provided jobs for 20 0000 before salary issue came in... Don't let hatred make you blind to see his good works, am not saying he's best governor but they should stop portraying Aregbesola as if all he's been doing is owing salaries and osun state as a state that is dying of hunger... I say it again we are not ebinna like Ekiti.. Aregbe developed osun infrastructurally more than any governor in the history of the state..stop feeding people with falsehood
make una lie small. OYES wey no get salary abi? where are d beneficiary today? hw many new skul established except merging?
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by mattmobis(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2016

Educationally, the Yorubas are no longer in the top-three. According to the National Universities Commission (NUC), Anambra, Imo and Enugu have the highest number of professors and doctorate degree holders in Nigeria. Ekiti and Ondo states that used to top the list have been demoted to number four and six respectively. Read more: https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Asiri1991: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2016
I wish Aregbe can give out anything to our ppl, Even if na yam. I taya for dat man.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by mattmobis(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2016
So so so sorry for that state that used to be the leader in education in Nigeria.

No wonder Anambra, Imo and Enugu has taken over in education in Nigeria, just like every other aspects of life in Nigeria.

Hope they wont join Osun to sink?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video / President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock / Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.