Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice (34002 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by DonBenny77(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
people r happily collectin d easter rice u r here abusing d man

una get sense at all?

wen amaechi was Gov of my state he spent our millions eating expensive prawn n choice wine at asia town chinese restaurant.
see as e show for im potruding tommy.
who did he share wit?

him n fayose who b better person fr d common man eye?
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by 7footre(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ekiti people and rice?

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by notoriousbabe: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
ekiti half enter one chance till 2019
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
tolulakin:
I think some nairalanders are utterly senseless. You are here condemning Fayose for giving people rice even though a state like Osun cannot even afford to give its people rice while they keep starving and tending towards death.

Just shut up already and allow them eat their rice...when Living Faith Church helped Osun people, the queue was longer than this and we did not say they were foolish...we said Aregbesola made them starve...now Fayose is not making them starve and all you have for him is insults....Did civil servants in Ekiti complain of not getting paid like Osun, Imo and the rest?

Do not spew trash because you own your mouth, let your head do the talking!

Is this what you tell yourself so that you can sleep at night? As at today, Aregbesola I only owning his people January and February salary.
Fayose hasn't paid Ekiti people for like 5 months now.
5 freaking months.
And you come online to spew rubbish?

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by meforyou1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
A State with the highest numbers of Professors in Nigeria.

Has just been reduced to the State with the highest numbers of NO BRAINERS. This is sad, i mean, Ekiti people voted to be given "ONE MUDU" of Rice?no wonder this man has the time, to be insulting President Buhari 24/7, as nobody holds him accountable for all developmental matters of his State, as they can all be bought with Rice.

So the Democratic dividend in Ekiti State is Rice? this is a Sad day for Democracy.
how many mudu of rice did aregbesola give people in osun? Or are there no professors in osun?
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by amaechi1: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
TPAND:
#IStandWithFayose

This is government of the people, by the people and for the people.

This exemplary leadership. Say what you want about this man, but this is clear servant leadership.

No governor does this, the rest oppress us with sirens in public, drive around in convoys of cars. Before you quote me, has your governor since resumption in office ever been at the back of a truck.

Carry on Fayose.

Low level thought. Short of words.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by meforyou1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:
Just look what this man has turned a once proud people into- no honour, no shame, no grace.

This is really disappointing coming from a people assumed to be the most educated in Nigeria. Ekiti state has indeed hit rock bottom.
fulani is there killing your idoma brothers in agatu like no man's business, you are here saying nonsense about Ekiti affairs that don't concern u
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by LanceO: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:
Ekiti my beautiful state... I can see the main reason why FAYEMI change Ekiti motto from Fountain Of Knowledge to Land Of Honour.

Look at that rice, it's not more than 5cups... That is what we will eat till December.

Fayose has done nothing in Ekiti.....

We are not knowledgeable at all.. We are a disgrace to Nigeria development
You mean you are a disgrace to Nigeria development.
That some people stick out to go and collect rice does not mean everybody or majority of people in the state went out to collect rice. For every bad head in government, their will always be supporters. Not everybody in Ekiti goes in line with what Fayose is doing. Heck, people are still supporting Goodluck Jonathan till now, and people are as well supporting the present government. Hence you statement generalizing all Ekiti state citizens approving the methods of Fayose, or his visionlessness is .....
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Shymm3x: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Looooool.

Long queue with ikeke, mynd, ekbear, mrknowitall, and 2legit. grin

Best governor ever! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by vindisick: 12:09am On Mar 28, 2016
there's poverty in the Land.just 5 cups of rice oooh! chai!! why?
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by vindisick: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2016
Shymm3x:
Looooool.

Long queue with ikeke, mynd, ekbear, mrknowitall, and 2legit. grin

Best governor ever! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just like the pic you posted cos its a pic of my best actor "adam sandler "
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Lemibare(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2016
godson36:
Ekiti state residents lined up as they collected their "Stomach Infrastructure" Easter Rice from the state deputy governor, Olusola Eleka, today March 26th. See another photo after the cut.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/photos-ekiti-residents-line-up-to.html?m=1

This is what make me support Oyedepo's statement that PhD degree is a waste. a state with great professors are only meant for rice as d development of d state. where there is no productivity but low IGR. WHAT A SHAME!!!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by nakamora: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
angry grin grin
This is real development.

When will America start his own stomach infrastructure.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2016
oluafolabi:

Is this what you tell yourself so that you can sleep at night? As at today, Aregbesola I only owning his people January and February salary.
Fayose hasn't paid Ekiti people for like 5 months now.
5 freaking months.
And you come online to spew rubbish?

Just for the purpose of clarity and so that people here do not get fooled by the intentional malady of people like you, I must clear the air on this.

Aregbesola paid workers 50% of July to December salaries totaling six months for which only 50% salaries were paid. Effectively, Aregbesola has only paid 100% salaries from July-September...meaning he is owing his workers from October to March in full salary payments....that's how many months? SIX freaking months!

Fayose, until the last time I followed up Ekiti salary issues, has paid until November.

You ask me how I know so much? My own mother and a whole lot of my relatives are working in the Osun State Civil Service....and then I have a plentiful number of relations in the Ekiti State Civil Service.

Always drop your political sentiments and/or obsession aside when coming to a public forum to make informed comments....ignorance makes you look foolish to informed people!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2016
eitsei:
Where's that community you are talking about? Funny you... Stop misleading people Aregbesola has done more than Fayose will ever do as a governor... So stop saying rubbish... If you go to all the communities in osun state you will see his handiwork.. You are not living in osun state..

Sorry I replied you late...some kindergarten MOD banned me for almost a week.

So, to answer your question....

I lived 22 years of my life on the streets of Oke-Padi, Olla Road Ejigbo...Osun State...

Then, I lived two years of my adult life on Akindeko Street, Alekuwodo, Osogbo....Osun State.

Then, I have visited Iwo many more times than I can count for programmes and agency collaborations....

Then, one of the children of the Grand Mufty of Yorubaland that lives in Ikirun is my very good egbon and I visited him a good number of times before he relocated out of the State....

Then, I worked as one of the Junior Engineers on the dual carriage road that runs from the CBN through NTA Osogbo to Oke Pupa to the Centre for Black Culture and International Understanding, terminating at the Abere second gate.

Do I have to continue? Maybe you have to tell me the community you grew up in in Osun State, then I will describe all of the achievements of Aregbesola there and we can then argue...

You see, the difference between me and many Nairalanders is, I do not comment based on newspaper talk...I grew up in Osun State and I still very much live there!

Pele!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by eitsei(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2016
tolulakin:

Sorry I replied you late...some kindergarten MOD banned me for almost a week.

So, to answer your question....

I lived 22 years of my life on the streets of Oke-Padi, Olla Road Ejigbo...Osun State...

Then, I lived two years of my adult life on Akindeko Street, Alekuwodo, Osogbo....Osun State.

Then, I have visited Iwo many more times than I can count for programmes and agency collaborations....

Then, one of the children of the Grand Mufty of Yorubaland that lives in Ikirun is my very good egbon and I visited him a good number of times before he relocated out of the State....

Then, I worked as one of the Junior Engineers on the dual carriage road that runs from the CBN through NTA Osogbo to Oke Pupa to the Centre for Black Culture and International Understanding, terminating at the Abere second gate.

Do I have to continue? Maybe you have to tell me the community you grew up in in Osun State, then I will describe all of the achievements of Aregbesola there and we can then argue...

You see, the difference between me and many Nairalanders is, I do not comment based on newspaper talk...I grew up in Osun State and I still very much live there!

Pele!
if you claim you live at oke padi Olla road for twenty two years I think you see the road that spans from popo to Olla, adjacent to my grandpa house in oke padi is another road beside RCM primary school that leads to ayegbogbo renovated by Aregbesola, should I continue? FYI I'm from Ejigbo , just this yesterday while I visited the place go to oke Oyo in Ejigbo go and see for yourself the changes to the road there, where I am typing this from is ode apanpa the road that leads to oke odo who completed it? Go to yidi road then turn beside it face Ijado road go and see another.... Should I continue? In Ejigbo alone I know so many places, what about just completed wole Soyinka model high school in Ejigbo? ...the iwo you are talking about is not far from Ejigbo you know? Or i should continue with Osogbo?..... Inability to pay salaries as at when due is the only problem with aregbe and maybe merging of schools together
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
eitsei:
if you claim you live at oke padi Olla road for twenty two years I think you see the road that spans from popo to Olla, adjacent to my grandpa house in oke padi is another road beside RCM primary school that leads to ayegbogbo renovated by Aregbesola, should I continue? FYI I'm from Ejigbo , just this yesterday while I visited the place go to oke Oyo in Ejigbo go and see for yourself the changes to the road there, where I am typing this from is ode apanpa the road that leads to oke odo who completed it? Go to yidi road then turn beside it face Ijado road go and see another.... Should I continue? In Ejigbo alone I know so many places, what about just completed wole Soyinka model high school in Ejigbo? ...the iwo you are talking about is not far from Ejigbo you know? Or i should continue with Osogbo?..... Inability to pay salaries as at when due is the only problem with aregbe and maybe merging of schools together

The road from Popo to Olla (phase 1) and the one from Olla market square to Olokoo (phase 2) totals less than 10 kms... The one from Iyana Masifa to Ebenezer Baptist Church junction is less than 2kms.... The one from the Police Station junction to Najeem Salaam's house is as well less than 3kms... The one from Ode Bara to oko Road is the longest within Ejigbo town and its is a lot less than 8kms.... so if we take all the upper limits and add them up, we find that all Aregbesola has constructed in Ejigbo Local Government is around 23 kms of road.

Remember, Oyinlola constructed the Ejigbo - Ifeodan road which is around 25 kms and we heard no noise....the same Oyinlola built one block of classroom at least in every school in the LG...and workers were not owed a dime! The same Oyinlola built Osun State University, Ejigbo campus and again, there was no noise...or will you compare the Wole Soyinka High School with UNIOSUN?

These things are not my problem young man....my common sense question to you is simple....OF WHAT ESSENCE IS THE WOLE SOYINKA BUILDING IF THE TEACHERS WHO WILL WORK IN THERE ARE STARVING?

Remember, the essence of this argument is the state of finances of workers in Osun State.

Pele!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by eitsei(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
tolulakin:

The road from Popo to Olla (phase 1) and the one from Olla market square to Olokoo (phase 2) totals less than 10 kms... The one from Iyana Masifa to Ebenezer Baptist Church junction is less than 2kms.... The one from the Police Station junction to Najeem Salaam's house is as well less than 3kms... The one from Ode Bara to oko Road is the longest within Ejigbo town and its is a lot less than 8kms.... so if we take all the upper limits and add them up, we find that all Aregbesola has constructed in Ejigbo Local Government is around 23 kms of road.

Remember, Oyinlola constructed the Ejigbo - Ifeodan road which is around 25 kms and we heard no noise....the same Oyinlola built one block of classroom at least in every school in the LG...and workers were not owed a dime! The same Oyinlola built Osun State University, Ejigbo campus and again, there was no noise...or will you compare the Wole Soyinka High School with UNIOSUN?

These things are not my problem young man....my common sense question to you is simple....OF WHAT ESSENCE IS THE WOLE SOYINKA BUILDING IF THE TEACHERS WHO WILL WORK IN THERE ARE STARVING?

Remember, the essence of this argument is the state of finances of workers in Osun State.

Pele!
I am done with you old man....I don't think your common sense also tells you that oyinlola was not faced with fall oil prices and before you attack me go and talk to an open minded person in osun state to tell you what Aregbesola did in terms of development.. I have been in Osogbo for more than ten years now the road beside capital hotel that links through awosuru and ogo oluwa and the road opposite capital hotel that links tinumola to ring road Osogbo through out the tenure of oyinlola what did he do about it? Adams estate and merciland area I know it was before aregbe and how it's now.. You claimed oyinlola built uniosun how much was their school fees then? As a civil servant you can't send your child there if you didn't embezzle government's money.....please don't quote me again
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
eitsei:
I am done with you old man....I don't think your common sense also tells you that oyinlola was not faced with fall oil prices and before you attack me go and talk to an open minded person in osun state to tell you what Aregbesola did in terms of development.. I have been in Osogbo for more than ten years now the road beside capital hotel that links through awosuru and ogo oluwa and the road opposite capital hotel that links tinumola to ring road Osogbo through out the tenure of oyinlola what did he do about it? Adams estate and merciland area I know it was before aregbe and how it's now.. You claimed oyinlola built uniosun how much was their school fees then? As a civil servant you can't send your child there if you didn't embezzle government's money.....please don't quote me again

Smiles....I get where your frustration is coming from!

Despite this insane support for a failed government, your relatives and friends in Osun State are still suffering under the weight of this failed government...why should I banter with you again?

Failed persons give blind support to failed governments....keep it up!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by eitsei(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
tolulakin:

Smiles....I get where your frustration is coming from!

Despite this insane support for a failed government, your relatives and friends in Osun State are still suffering under the weight of this failed government...why should I banter with you again?

Failed persons give blind support to failed governments....keep it up!
you are the one that is frustrated, ebi lo pa e daadaa and it's your own family that is suffering you better take them to Fayose to go and collect your own share of the stomach infrastructure, I think that's what started this argument... Mumu.. If you quote me again!!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
eitsei:
you are the one that is frustrated, ebi lo pa e daadaa and it's your own family that is suffering you better take them to Fayose to go and collect your own share of the stomach infrastructure, I think that's what started this argument... Mumu.. If you quote me again!!

Smiles.... I just quoted you again! How do you go about venting your anger?

I love it when toothless bulldogs bark! The bark often sound funnier than Bovi!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
tolulakin:

Just for the purpose of clarity and so that people here do not get fooled by the intentional malady of people like you, I must clear the air on this.

Aregbesola paid workers 50% of July to December salaries totaling six months for which only 50% salaries were paid. Effectively, Aregbesola has only paid 100% salaries from July-September...meaning he is owing his workers from October to March in full salary payments....that's how many months? SIX freaking months!

Fayose, until the last time I followed up Ekiti salary issues, has paid until November.

You ask me how I know so much? My own mother and a whole lot of my relatives are working in the Osun State Civil Service....and then I have a plentiful number of relations in the Ekiti State Civil Service.

Always drop your political sentiments and/or obsession aside when coming to a public forum to make informed comments....ignorance makes you look foolish to informed people!

So you are trying to tell me that ' It's ok for Fayose to owe my mum 5 months salary right? ' That it's ok in as much as he distributes 5 cups of rice by Easter and Christmas ? You think I care about politics? Or his public image? Just pay the bloody salary. You political folks always think we ordinary folks care about the political image of your godfathers, we don't.

We just want to be able to do basic stuff like 'eat', 'pay school fees' 'fuel our cars' . Is that too much to ask?

And you come here online trying to applaud the insanity that is Fayose.

I hope you sleep at night.
Really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video / President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock / Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.