Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (111372 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Zellie: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Zellie: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Estellar:
Are you for real?? Guess u were staying in Aduwawa
*sigh

I stayed on campus...
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by amofum(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
saintdennis:

Bros if u actually attended Uniben you'd know bdpa na freestyle zone, only ekosodin is exclusive.

If anybody obtain or outrandom you for bdpa or osasogie then you got ZERO o.t. (fact).

I know this face 4rm uniben. But bro Osasogie can be brutal on its own day. However, in uniben I met more scholars than I saw cultists.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ezelos(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jaywon242:

what's risky about it?
. Its a social vice whose solution should rather be sought.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Dminister(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:

No... The schools u mentioned were really solid in terms of Academics back then.. I said before that we were not known for academic excellence..... there was a report in year 2000 by a foreign media that shook the foundation of that school that time, (U know internet was not as common back then as it was now.. They just Print and sell papers)

I was a freshman in that school then......The report stated that the institution was the second most dangerous in the world after one Russian school which was first...The school authority took the matter really serious. The school invited priest and pastors to come and pray for the school... No lectures that day....every one was at the arena ground both lecturers and students pretending to pray....Some cultist came out and renounce publicly...like 62 of them...

The next semester it became really worse.... I remembered my Final Year Examination, The school gave all the 3rd year to first year one month break.. The police in that institution then almost out numbered the students.... No one to celebrate with us because the students have all gone home.... but no record of Death was registered during the exam... The school was in the Eastern part.... And it was a state University.
Ekposki! Ekpoma too dangerous for children even till now. Ekpoma is where brave men are made. if you can survive Ekpoma and graduated successfully you are a soldier anywhere in the world. I love AAU!
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tntcorps(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
OkoAnike:

Am sure u have never being to university of Ibadan....please check ur brain, I spent 5yrs @the university of Ibadan and i can tell you, I never smell their presence. Ok

It is not written on the forehead
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by lirusehn(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Estellar:
undecided
. undecided undecided undecided change that look na
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tntcorps(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
kylekent55:
U can never see cultism in futo. Best of all schools. I love all futoites

Laughing in Spanish cheesy grin
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by mekonglobal(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
ritababe:

Uniben na grandpapa for where uniport they.
U're proud of it now right? I just hope when i repeat what u jus' said now in another thread u won't get mad at me.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tntcorps(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Who are the real 'oppressors' So i can explain?
Any body can be your oppressor for any reason. Might choose to oppress you cause he is richer, older or because he/she belongs to another group. I dont really see any wrong in having a sense of belonging.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by iblawi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
samuel051:

Guy dose hit wey dey play 4 aau and uniben,97% of guys wey dey run am na auchi students. Sometimes stress go dey uniben,jump aau and auchi go start to fight fight wey happen 4 uniben wey no concern dem.even COBEN/EKIADOLOR rugged pass aau.
Chairman you no know weything you dey talk. Leave that matter for those wey don go cos na dem dey know.
Baba as I dey I know all schools in Edo like back of my hand. Ekpoma hot die even as we they now ekpoma is still on fire. Auchi no hot reach ekpoma at all. See every colour get where e strong for the state. if na the colour wey you know dey come run things for their guys for ekpoma fine. But you no go expect guys like marphite or aiye to dey control guys to come run levels for them. But when it comes to Vikings, dem hot for auchi pass ekpoma so those men fit control guys if them face another tougher group. I hope I made my self clear sha.

Ekiadolor Sef dey Benin and the activities of UniBen dey always affect them, that 1 no mean say dem dey drag with uniben. Uniben stress they reach all 3 local government under Benin city at the same time not to talk of ekiadolor wey be 5 or 10 minutes drive from uniben. Sometimes e dey reach igbobazua and okada sef.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by saintkeppy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Estellar:
lol....... yea. Doing good,thank u. you?
. I can see, i'm cooL rite'here beibe!
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Dminister(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Before I visited Ekpoma, I stayed Uniben for two years when I was running diploma programme and what I noticed is that the campus is very cool and calm. Its only the off campus students especially confra guys make threats and oppress the jews.
I extended my visit to Esut where I stayed one year for my direct entry admission pursuit. I noticed the campus very irregular,threatening, fights, kidnapping and all sorts happen both off and on campus. I had to leave the school after I was admitted because I discovered lecturers teach in Igbo language and due to this reason I could not comprehend their teaching.
I was later admitted into AAU the following year. Hmmm! AAU campus both on and off was always a threat, intimidating, oppression infact people receive slap in the classroom, boys attend lectures with cut to size. The only university were swag is priceless.
I rate AAU as first cos dem no get mate. Second is Esut, third is Uniben and fourth is Uniport cos I served in Uniport during NYSC.

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by CzarChris(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
In problematic order.
1)Ekpoma (na dem get flag till thy Kingdom com)
2)UST
3)ESUT
4)ABSU
5)UNIPORT.
6)Others

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by CzarChris(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
In problematic order.
1)Ekpoma (na dem get flag till thy Kingdom com)
2)UST
3)ESUT
4)ABSU
5)UNIPORT
6)Others

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Freedom from the shackles of slavery, oppressions of any kind, racism they are anti apartheid. It is called (NBM) a.k.a or Aiye! The emblem depicts what they believe in, where an axe cuts the chains from the hands of a slave. It is believed that the group was formed by 7 hefty men that ran away/migrated from South Africa during the apartheid era to Nigeria. Senior members adopt names of past African leaders e.g Nelson MandeLa etc as nicknames. The have strong presence in uniben & other skools across Edo, warri, Abraka, the entire SS/SE/SW skooLs. Mind u they are Legally registered Group. Their signpost and emblem are visible along major highways nationwide when travellin' by road.
Rubbish!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by samuel051: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
iblawi:

Chairman you no know weything you dey talk. Leave that matter for those wey don go cos na dem dey know.
Baba as I dey I know all schools in Edo like back of my hand. Ekpoma hot die even as we they now ekpoma is still on fire. Auchi no hot reach ekpoma at all. See every colour get where e strong for the state. if na the colour wey you know dey come run things for their guys for ekpoma fine. But you no go expect guys like marphite or aiye to dey control guys to come run levels for them. But when it comes to Vikings, dem hot for auchi pass ekpoma so those men fit control guys if them face another tougher group. I hope I made my self clear sha.

Ekiadolor Sef dey Benin and the activities of UniBen dey always affect them, that 1 no mean say dem dey drag with uniben. Uniben stress they reach all 3 local government under Benin city at the same time not to talk of ekiadolor wey be 5 or 10 minutes drive from uniben. Sometimes e dey reach igbobazua and okada sef.
Bros i no dey carry yarn,even aluta wey be secondary school cult dey war aye and eiye 4 benin d same time yet dem dey top scores. Well dis one no be better talk,na money i dey reason now pass anything.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by hrhobi1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
thagift:

continue your drug trafficking life in Italy.

Na u start this quarrel, I didn't refer to u on my post why u kon dey insult me? Guy sorry make we forget matter, happy Easter.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Immediately ah saw this post, ah smiled to mah self and said which school bad, corrupt, rugged reach AAU Ekpoma... The coolest place for AAU hot pass the hottest place for uniben (ekosodin, PDPA ) nor be uniben here for mah backyard Ah remember when ah hear say one guy from AAU come fall one guy for basement for Uniben when students be wan retaliate, SUG tell them say make them nor try am Cause only the road alone to AAU Ekpoma, e reach give person heart attack. ( ah fear dhat road die... Those students dey try ah swear) after the killing incident for basement, Uniben start to dey search students before them enter through main gate (their ID)

Ah Don go many schools.. Bhu out of all of them, LA AAU Ekpoma ah doff mah cap for when it comes to corruption and cultism ...
La only AAU you go see lectures dey do sign before them exchange period.. LOL...
Just this year alone, them don burn two departments... Almost every year, them must burn department.. Lol.. How many we go fit talk abeg...

Uniben, uniport, UI and every other school dey learn for where AAU dey...

Ask people when don go, them go tell you.. Bhu ah hate the school sha...!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Niyinficient(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
sylvalord:
Baba i just tire for all those idiots wey dey shout uniben up and down oo. One idiot even alledged that 80% of unibenites are cultists. Where did he get that stat from? As for that idiot that made the afformentioned claim and that other never-do-well that said any one born in benin is a cultist, may thunder rape you guys repeated until you are nothing but a heap of coal. BASTARDS!

Baba, abeg o! Make we free dem, dem no sabi anytin
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ritababe(f): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
mekonglobal:

U're proud of it now right? I just hope when i repeat what u jus' said now in another thread u won't get mad at me.

that's not something to be pround of
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by marklew: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
lirusehn:

Your face?? i did what you just did when i was still in Sec school ( over 9 years ago) i don't do online threats. Takia Bross smiley. #muchlove
Nice..too much talk no dey fill basket..some people were on the pages of "on a platter of gold"
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Rilwayne001: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
I know about Uniben and most especially Kwara poly. Just 4hours ago, a guy was dropped at Oja tuntun Market in Ilorin. Only God saved me.

It's becoming an everyday thing here..

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by CaseyLamba(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:

I was a freshman in that school then......The report stated that the institution was the second most dangerous in the world after one Russian school which was first...The school authority took the matter really serious. The school invited priest and pastors to come and pray for the school... No lectures that day....every one was at the arena ground both lecturers and students pretending to pray....Some cultist came out and renounce publicly...like 62 of them...

The next semester it became really worse.... I remembered my Final Year Examination, The school gave all the 3rd year to first year one month break.. The police in that institution then almost out numbered the students.... No one to celebrate with us because the students have all gone home.... but no record of Death was registered during the exam... The school was in the Eastern part.... And it was a state University.
[b][/b]u mean Unizik?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Niyinficient(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
seankay:

ah Bros just try small

I know lots of covenant boys that will shutdown UNIBEN. they are just lowkey Bad boys grin

What is this flat-boy saying? Even d military bbarrack wey dey adjacent to Uniben sef no fit shut am down, ogbe boys no fit shut am down, Rainbow-boys no fit shut am down....na some secondary boys from covenant wey no get liver wan try that? u must be dreaming, go to bed boy.....

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by saintkeppy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
tntcorps:

Any body can be your oppressor for any reason. Might choose to oppress you cause he is richer, older or because he/she belongs to another group. I dont really see any wrong in having a sense of belonging.
. Yea i understand. Thats what causes inter cult war(voilence) which is not the main aim of why most social group was formed except otherwise. nobody wants to be an inferior group to each other. I personally am against oppressin' the less priviledged the poor it makes me wanna shed trears I love an OPEN not SECRET social club that caters for the needs of its members when they are down. To the best of ma ability i treat everybody equal no matter ur status in the society. Except when i cant cope with ur attitude i walk away peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by saintdennis(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
amofum:

I know this face 4rm uniben. But bro Osasogie can be brutal on its own day. However, in uniben I met more scholars than I saw cultists.

Yea, same here... but can't recollect.

Well I met all types of pple in vast numbers... stayed in osasogie for a year and even d frat guys @ awerioba estate(opp ubth back gate) no dey give guys wahala unless like I said you got ZERO o.t, don 4get many hostel names again but no matter ur colour for sogie u no knw who d next man be so u go coordinate.

It's armed robbers who made sogie terrible
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by sydneyboss(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:

Oh...I thought it was within the faculty of Science.... Thanks for that...

u welcome
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by horsepower24: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
seankay:

ah Bros just try small

I know lots of covenant boys that will shutdown UNIBEN. they are just lowkey Bad boys grin
Let them first shutdown their secondary school and steal their chancellor's PJ, then i'll take them up for a fight with Ugbowo boys
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
hrhobi1:

Na u start this quarrel, I didn't refer to u on my post why u kon dey insult me? Guy sorry make we forget matter, happy Easter.

when you mention benin you mention me.
Sorry too
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by seankay(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Niyinficient:

What is this flat-boy saying? Even d military bbarrack wey dey adjacent to Uniben sef no fit shut am down, ogbe boys no fit shut am down, Rainbow-boys no fit shut am down....na some secondary boys from covenant wey no get liver wan try that? u must be dreaming, go to bed boy.....
Lmao! Bros na joke I dey na. Dem no fit shut dem room 4 hostel down sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student / See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture]

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.