Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (111369 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by seankay(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
horsepower24:

Let them first shutdown their secondary school and steal their chancellor's PJ, then i'll take them up for a fight with Ugbowo boys
Lmao! bro na joke I dey nah. Dose Boys no near rugged atall
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by maxti: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
shamecurls:

#OBT
Heavy one!

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ryanfletcher: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
saintdennis:

Bros if u actually attended Uniben you'd know bdpa na freestyle zone, only ekosodin is exclusive.

If anybody obtain or outrandom you for bdpa or osasogie then you got ZERO o.t. (fact).

okay!
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by summerflame(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
you are a fool sir
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Brigadier7(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
saintdennis:

Yea, same here... but can't recollect.

Well I met all types of pple in vast numbers... stayed in osasogie for a year and even d frat guys @ awerioba estate(opp ubth back gate) no dey give guys wahala unless like I said you got ZERO o.t, don 4get many hostel names again but no matter ur colour for sogie u no knw who d next man be so u go coordinate.

It's armed robbers who made sogie terrible
wowd!!
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Brigadier7(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
saintdennis:

Yea, same here... but can't recollect.

Well I met all types of pple in vast numbers... stayed in osasogie for a year and even d frat guys @ awerioba estate(opp ubth back gate) no dey give guys wahala unless like I said you got ZERO o.t, don 4get many hostel names again but no matter ur colour for sogie u no knw who d next man be so u go coordinate.

It's armed robbers who made sogie terrible
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by martineinstein(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
MrWhaley:

Was that why they impeached her??
I can't tell
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Estellar: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
saintkeppy:
. I can see, i'm cooL rite'here beibe!

ok.....goodnight
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Estellar: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
saintkeppy:
. I can see, i'm cooL rite'here beibe!

ok....Goodnight
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Estellar: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
lirusehn:
. undecided undecided undecided change that look na
grin
lirusehn:
. undecided undecided undecided change that look na
changed
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Estellar: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Zellie:
*sigh
I stayed on campus...
no wonder
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by mekonglobal(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
ritababe:

that's not something to be pround of
Ok oooo if u say so..
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
EMriss:
hello pls are u currently in abia state??
I dont know where I am ooo

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by saintdennis(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Brigadier7:
so you stay for aweiroba estate too?? I stayed there in my 100l!! Those Confra guys there I just make friends with them so any time them see me, dem blike " Dockay" how far na, dockay how you dey.....Osasogie is just robbery!! I remember when some robbers be come my flat for the estate, when I signal one of the confra Guys there ehn! Wetin 10mins the guy don mobilize some confra guys like 15 Guys with Guns, Machette and other. Weapons come my flat oo!! Dey thought the robbers where inside the house so they surrounded my flat and were hell bent on catching the robbers! Unfortunately, the robbers left few minutes before they came but thank God the robbers didn't succeed!!!

No I stay holy rosary road side close to white house, but dipo(hope I remember their don 1 among them from the estate). Dey come my hostel well that year even fela, Omo em no get problem o.

Even one day we went to field @ d end of federal road, as coach of my hostel I bench the frat guys tell em say em no dey my hostel so I gats start my hostel pple, em loyal well dey beg to enter during 2nd half.

No b like ekosodin frat guys wey always want obama treatment. Lol.

Yea honestly of all d zones I stayed ( uwasota, adolor, ekosodin n osasogie...I only stayed a month in bdpa just based on visit and yes I be waka waka lol). Na osasogie sweet pass, doctors and med students make d place mature + the road network better sef.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by CaroLyner(f): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Who are the real 'oppressors' So i can explain?
you tell me.since you claim you're been oppressed
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by CaroLyner(f): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Lol ... I ain'T a cultist but am neutraL, i know modus operandi of diff Families. Sometimes they do offer assistance to members of the public. I'm a living witness. There's no society without confLicT, breach of peace, agreement etc this always lead to fight, wars etc. It takes a Law enforcement agents to forestall Law&Order!

Hmm.you know so much for a novice tho
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by chibyz(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
ritababe:

Uniben na grandpapa for where uniport they.
see this ones o abeg na competition?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Yellowson(m): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
I than God nobody mentioned my school Futo, its such a good school where students focus to read. I guess yoruba guys too like cultism.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by matingo(f): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Aniekpeno11:

I neva even go those places but exploits in cultism that has come from unical, uniben and uniport are legendary. I suspect the school you are talking about is one of those three particularly unical
Na lasu
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by EMriss(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2016
zeemahn:

I dont know where I am ooo
guy i need to inform nigerian airforce den
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Painpill: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Alpha, Beta, Bembela, Avikola, Aqua, Delta, Besikas, Medussa, Jakuzi, Caspiona, Kamikazi, Phatalina...In that order.

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by opedaydydx9(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Painpill:
Alpha, Beta, Bembela, Avikola, Aqua, Delta, Besikas, Medussa, Jakuzi, Caspiona, Kamikazi, Phatalina...In that order.
uhmmmm.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
ritababe:

Uniben na grandpapa for where uniport they.
No uniport is the temple of Vikings
While uniben that of aye
So they are dsame to me,
All school apart from some private hv some form of cultist activities.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by laribari(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2016
ryanfletcher:
okay!

actually i stayed in Eko-oshodi for 3yrs and i know Sup. Ekosodin has this fear on its own.

However, BDPA and Osasogie still get frat men. There was a time Osasogie dey hot sha o and dem down a few guys that year o. Buchaneering.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by laribari(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2016
charliboy654:

No uniport is the temple of Vikings
While uniben that of aye
So they are dsame to me,
All school apart from some private hv some form of cultist activities.

Bros take am back abeg! nothing wey nor get level.

You need to attend UNIBEN in the late 1990s and early 2000s when men still dey rule, school dey close naa.
The machineries from AAU-EKP nor dey even help matter at all. Thank God sha!

Uniben cult clash is very terrible especially when it involves Aiye vs Eiye or Aiye vs Buchaneering. It's always like a clash for supremacy and the massive presence of warri boys in that school nor help matter at all.
Due respect to warri guys but dem get deep mind abeg.

GL (Lord-badoo)
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Painpill: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
laribari:

Bros take am back abeg! nothing wey nor get level.

You need to attend UNIBEN in the late 1990s and early 2000s when men still dey rule, school dey close naa.
The machineries from AAU-EKP nor dey even help matter at all. Thank God sha!

Uniben cult clash is very terrible especially when it involves Aiye vs Eiye or Aiye vs Buchaneering. It's always like a clash for supremacy and the massive presence of warri boys in that school nor help matter at all.
Due respect to warri guys but dem get deep mind abeg.

GL (Lord-badoo)
If you take uniport that back too you'd get random pictures of human heads hanging on school gates with bottles of rum ontop. Uniben bloody for aye/eiye matter. Alpha na no go area also if you no be norseman. Its even crazier as vikings solidly holds supremacy in all tertiary institutions in Rivers. So you can imagine.
It's always been like that in both schools. Things are changing tho, if you look around kids are the ones gaining admission these days and the indomie generation at that grin. Hopefully in the nearest future, confra would become dormant in 9ja. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by laribari(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Painpill:

If you take uniport that back too you'd get random pictures of human heads hanging on school gates with bottles of rum ontop. Uniben bloody for aye/eiye matter. Alpha na no go area also if you no be norseman. Its even crazier as vikings solidly holds supremacy in all tertiary institutions in Rivers. So you can imagine.
It's always been like that in both schools. Things are changing tho, if you look around kids are the ones gaining admission these days and the indomie generation at that grin. Hopefully in the nearest future, confra would become dormant in 9ja. Amen.

Yea thank God for the change because more lives would have been lost. Each time i look back today, personally i thank God because dem for don fall me sef for campus.

Today, na small children for even street (for house) dey form confra and it just makes me laugh. Since we are in the west, everywhere you go in Lagos na Eiye and kids are killing themselves.

The thing go just dey vex me because they do not know what confra is, besides it is satanic because of the oath in it.

This is a serious matter as local so-called cults clashed last 2 weeks around Ketu and people were terribly injured. Hospital even rejected one in our presence and asked them to LUTH, i just pray that kid made it.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by JohnieWalker(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
laribari:

Bros i dey suspect you o! grin

Did you say Eko-oshodi and Osasoge?

Within you collect for Eiye and BA hand; wey be say dem BA people come dey shoot at a jew?

I hail bros!
bros wetin my eyes see my mouth heavy me o....na unto SUG and sum coded runz
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ejomsuccess(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Why Uniben, I'm scare oh
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by jelel6: 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
ejomsuccess:
Why Uniben, I'm scare oh
am a student there. you have nothing to worry about . people commenting here are greatly exaggerating things like normal nigerians that we are.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by laribari(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
JohnieWalker:

bros wetin my eyes see my mouth heavy me o....na unto SUG and sum coded runz

I feel you because me stay for Ekosodin for some years but God day sha, we came out.

SUG parole na money make men dey wan join and many of them na strong men as well.

You know Saro-wiwa? That self acclaimed aluta one man battalion. I feel that bros sha, him too much. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student / See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture]

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.