Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,102 members, 7,890,632 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Don't Know What 2 Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know What 2 Do (709 Views)

hh / Don't Know What To Do / What 2 Do Wen U Miss Dat Person U Luv So Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know What 2 Do by alkelvin: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2009
Hello nairalanders,i'v been asking this girl out for more than a month,i'v done every normal thing a guy does like offering her gifts,taking her out and so on,the problem is that she isn't respondin at all,she never calls,even when i send her recharge cards she normally acknowledges with a text,when i stopped calling she responded by calling and saying y i abandoned her then when i started again she went back 2 her usual behavior,pls house what should i do
Re: Don't Know What 2 Do by Igwe9(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2009
alkelvin:

Hello nairalanders,i'v been asking this girl out for more than a month,i'v done every normal thing a guy does like offering her gifts,taking her out and so on,the problem is that she isn't respondin at all,she never calls,even when i send her recharge cards she normally acknowledges with a text,when i stopped calling she responded by calling and saying y i abandoned her then when i started again she went back 2 her usual behavior,pls house what should i do
Do what you can do, in life we gain some, we lose some. you mustn't gain everything~you know.
Probably she's wiser or smarter than you, hence takes advantage of your cowardice to loot you of your belongings including your emotion
sad
Re: Don't Know What 2 Do by layzie: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2009
im with Igwe on this. My advise is,  stop calling!
better still delete her number,   shocked though iv got the feeling uve crammed it grin
Re: Don't Know What 2 Do by alkelvin: 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2009
@ igwe,thanks alot 4 ur advice i really appreciate it
Re: Don't Know What 2 Do by alkelvin: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2009
@ lazy i didn't cram shit,though i really like this girl but i don't think it has gotten 2 that stage,
Re: Don't Know What 2 Do by hollandis(f): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2009
You claim to have done everything.There is still one small task left.(it's a 4 letter word)
Re: Don't Know What 2 Do by alkelvin: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2009
And what would that b.?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Share Your Greatest Kept Secret With Your Spouse? / What Are The Things You Would Not Forgive Your Partner / Guys In Nigeria Can You Get Married At The Age Of 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.