Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,858 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Are The Things You Would Not Forgive Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Would Not Forgive Your Partner (709 Views)

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / Will You Forgive Your Fiancee If She Did This?? / What Can You Not Forgive Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Would Not Forgive Your Partner by julianH(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2009
I met with a pal whom i had not seen for over 9 years.

In the course of our discussion i asked him about a lady i used to know him with.

He told me that the lady in question slept with his friend!

If it were you bros, what would you do?

(1) (Reply)

Guys In Nigeria Can You Get Married At The Age Of 19 / How To Make Love Last / Here Comes The Real And True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.