Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences (47719 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
firstking01:
Owk, now i knowgrin,,,but your typos tho lipsrsealed
Yh i know lol .. Its a bad habit i never look at keypad n just send .. Then realise oops see errors orishirisi ...but oh well wt cn i do smiley
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Topmaike007(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
I treat gals with deep respect even before visiting me i would have informed my bad niggas at home(younger brothers) to avoid rubbish
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by uzoormah(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
no tongue grin
U must come
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Ekugbeh(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
I don't visit guys because they are not trustworthy
u dn't visit ur guy coz he z nt trustworthy
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Leriebloom:
This happened two years back, i was still 200lvl at that time, and i had sworn off Nigerdelta uni boys, not like they were bad but i had just sworn off going to a relationship wit dem. My 200lvl i broke that promise and i went into a relationship with one of my Faculty hottest cake(lol) and i regreted it. Well we started dating, i went to his house one afternoon, we were having that romantic moment when a girl walked into the room (and destroyed the moment), he introduced her to me as his roomate. I later discovered they were a little more than that,which made me feel like a fool.
How come he has a girl as room mate?.

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Jadekitana(f): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Don't come and give us the edited version of a story ooooo... So what later happened after u took ur bath? cool

Hahaha why are you so interested in the aftermath? cheesy
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by bqlekan(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
BumBae:
* clear throat*

Ok i was 16 here
There was this guy school friends , actually group of friend but we were closer
His dad is nigerian very very strict !!! u know those huge guys dat just make u cry when they look yh those type of dads

Anywayz

He dad doesnt let his friends come over to visit , said its distraction etc they just strict undecided
Anyway so onway back from school we went to his to chill his younger sis was around but just watching tv
No sign of dad
Anyway just gisting gossipping etc

Next thing we heard the main door slam so we muted the tv , he called his sis and asked who was that
Next we heard his dad voice " Tokunbo so your back"

Our heart stop fear ketch me ..was like omg ur dad is home .. So we heard him climbing the stairs didnt know wt to do so my friend panicked and told me to hide in his wardrobe so i did ..

His dad came into the room my dear i cant even tell u what he said
as soon as i heard his voice me science take over
*I wet myself yes guys ... I did * pee pee right there on all my cloths ... cry
After his dad left he told me to come out mehn i no an move damnnnn was really embarrassing but cuz we were good friend he n ver told any of out other friends till now we tease each other n laugh about it ..

But yes very very very embarrassing
I'm fine
Excuse typos angry

BumBae:
* clear throat*

Ok i was 16 here
There was this guy school friends , actually group of friend but we were closer
His dad is nigerian very very strict !!! u know those huge guys dat just make u cry when they look yh those type of dads

Anywayz

He dad doesnt let his friends come over to visit , said it distraction etc they just strict undecided
Anyway so onway back from school we went to his to chill his younger sis was around but just watching tv
No sign of dad
Anyway just gisting gossipping etc

Next thing we heard the main door slam so we muted the tv , he called his sis and asked who was that
Next we heard his dad voice " Tokunbo so your back"

Our heart stop fear ketch me ..was like omg ur dad is home .. So we heard him climbing the stairs didnt know wt to do so my friend panicked and told me to hide in his wardrobe so i did ..

His dad came into the room my dear i cant even tell u what he said
as soon as i heard his voice me science take over
*I wet myself yes guys ... I did * pee pee right there on all my cloths ... cry
After his dad left he told me to come out mehn i no an move damnnnn was really embarrassing butcuz we were good friend he n ver told any of out other friends till now we tease each other n laugh about it ..

But yes very very very embarrassing
I'm fine
Excuse typos angry

like seriously? hahahahaha.. thank your stars you had a good friend then, not some _pushy niggers who expose all things bou you... just imagine your other friends hearing about the issue grin

lol I missed road with the other thread.
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Doubleagent008(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Leriebloom:
This happened two years back, i was still 200lvl at that time, and i had sworn off Nigerdelta uni boys, not like they were bad but i had just sworn off going to a relationship wit dem. My 200lvl i broke that promise and i went into a relationship with one of my Faculty hottest cake(lol) and i regreted it. Well we started dating, i went to his house one afternoon, we were having that romantic moment when a girl walked into the room (and destroyed the moment), he introduced her to me as his roomate. I later discovered they were a little more than that,which made me feel like a fool.
How far na? Roommate and the other lady believed? And u too didn't suspect drama?
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Leriebloom(f): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
herbie27:
How come he has a girl as room mate?.
He told me that she was having accomodation issues and didnt av where to stay so he was helping her. I trusted him so i blivd
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Leriebloom(f): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Doubleagent008:
How far na? Roommate and the other lady believed? And u too didn't suspect drama?
My bad.

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by tottinova: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Your fucking_ opinion tho'. You are not 'guys' so you can't speak for everyone. [/email]

You are also not 'guys'
So what's your 4kin problem??
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by ndujekwu(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
... adjust the whole thing, smiled one wicked "cocky" smile and said "you can now continue" I felt like entering the ground.

I like d choice of that word... "cocky"
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by blackboy2star(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lie Mohammed daughter cry cry
Valeree:
one evening I decided to visit this guy I really liked cos he lived around my area during my school days and has been inviting me over as he liked me back too, said I could come visit him Any time I wish.
I got there and I found my roommate sitting on his bed, but she kept making like she's about to leave but never did for over an hour, then the guy started making dry jokes in order to cheer me up,
then few minutes later another girl came in, she just walked in threw her bags on the bed and went to the kitchen to prepare noodles, this time, the guy started talking out of point to all of us, then another long minutes later another girl walked in, she just stood there and stared at the guy for like some seconds and then she stormed out of the room.
meanwhile me and my roommate, our eyes kept meeting and looking away from each other the whole time, until I decided to leave.
it was so awkward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by yunnyp(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
DPricey1:

Of course, that's y I vowed never to raise my hand against any man again.
Tho, all that is behind us now. He apologized and we made up
whao!!!! that's great... i wish u guyz nice times ahead....
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Leriebloom:

He told me that she was having accomodation issues and didnt av where to stay so he was helping her. I trusted him so i blivd
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy guys!.
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by dayojags10(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bros please tell me how she justified her act.. I'm curious
she was like its her first time to my place, so she doesn't wanna collect money from me. You no wan collect money, you com turn to beggar, not like I even sex her or sometin ooh, You can imagine bro, that's the highest level of low self esteem I can ever imagine.

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by dayojags10(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
tolzy90:
shocked you've got to be joking
I swear down bro, I tot it was all joke until when I went to meet with d women she walk up to and infact a street neighbor who sell stuffs beside the road told me how she insulted her. Asin if yu see dis girl ehn, with the whole package she came with, I couldn't but wonder how dis so girls are living nothing but fake lives
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Slimzjoe(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Michellla:
No.we never get embarassed cause we dont visit silly guys.

No. We Never Embarrass Ladies. As a matter of Fact. we make Sure and Take Extra Care she's Comfy when she Arrives so we can Rumple the Sheets Much Later

wink

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by firstking01(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
BumBae:

Yh i know lol .. Its a bad habit i never look at keypad n just send .. Then realise oops see errors orishirisi ...but oh well wt cn i do smiley
What you can do is edit were necessary.
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
bqlekan:

like seriously? hahahahaha.. thank your stars you had a good friend then, not some _pushy niggers who expose all things bou you... just imagine your other friends hearing about the issue grin

lol I missed road with the other thread.
hehehe @ miss road
Yes oh thank god cause u know school can be brutal that kin tin leak like this ...they be laughing at me ..
Yh school life d best sha fun times ..

Wers urs? On the other topic ?
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Irishrena1(f): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Valeree:
one evening I decided to visit this guy I really liked cos he lived around my area during my school days and has been inviting me over as he liked me back too, said I could come visit him Any time I wish.
I got there and I found my roommate sitting on his bed, but she kept making like she's about to leave but never did for over an hour, then the guy started making dry jokes in order to cheer me up,
then few minutes later another girl came in, she just walked in threw her bags on the bed and went to the kitchen to prepare noodles, this time, the guy started talking out of point to all of us, then another long minutes later another girl walked in, she just stood there and stared at the guy for like some seconds and then she stormed out of the room.
meanwhile me and my roommate, our eyes kept meeting and looking away from each other the whole time, until I decided to leave.
it was so awkward.
Is this fiction or real?

3 Likes

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by bqlekan(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
BumBae:
hehehe @ miss road
Yes oh thank god cause u know school can be brutal that kin tin leak like this ...they be laughing at me ..
Yh school life d best sha fun times ..

Wers urs? On the other topic ?
nothing like school life. wished mine was a boarding then.. failed the exam.. so had to make do with day cheesy

yes, it's on page 0

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Irishrena1(f): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
Water heater made me disgrace myself!
I went to see a friend far from my school, when BIU boys were reigning then wink cheesy I got stuck in his house cos it was raining heavily,so I had to sleep over. I needed to have my bath with very hot water because I was freezing so he switched on the water heater! We were watching movies so I totally forgot how hot the water would have been, I just jumped into the bath and opened the hot water knob to the last, it came out in full force very very hot. I screamed and ran out of the bathroom stark nakeed,i just saw him looking at me with total confusion. He kept asking babe what is it? Did u see a ghost? What happened? I was totally embarrassed. This is someone I was seriously styling for, he saw everything on a platter of gold. But I kinda like the way he handled the situation, he walked past me,went into the bathroom to adjust the whole thing, smiled one wicked cocky smile and said "you can now continue" I felt like entering the ground.
A real gentleman

2 Likes

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
blackboy2star:
Lie Mohammed daughter cry cry
why... is it so hard to believe?
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Irishrena1:
Is this fiction or real?
lol, it's real oh
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Irishrena1(f): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Valeree:

lol, it's real oh
Toh. Extreme nigga. You girls shoulda ganged up and beat him
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Doubleagent008(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Leriebloom:

My bad.
lol. I imagine the scenes were to replay themselves, "she is my room mate would be a bad excuse.
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by blackboy2star(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Just a fiction to me grin
Valeree:

why... is it so hard to believe?
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by DPricey1(f): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
yunnyp:

whao!!!! that's great... i wish u guyz nice times ahead....

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Irishrena1:

Toh. Extreme nigga. You girls shoulda ganged up and beat him
beat him kwa, lol... anyway i just happened to have had a lot of weird experiences with weird persons.
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by ffo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
ebyoma:

embarassed Very long story
summarize it
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by MrCork: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I am a fiction writer

..congrats...anyways so which one do you preffffa wearin... G string or tongue? And wit color? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl / Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.