Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,606 members, 7,892,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (279084 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
Vicjustice:

The reason for the refusal of your visa application is not a devastating one, you were refused on the basis of financial inconsistency.
I do understand that perhaps you're worthy of the tour visa because you seem to be capable of maintaining yourself whilst in the UK, yet, you seem to have made a mistake by not preparing your financial evidence in the mode or formation that is acceptable to the visa officer; you see, things are easier when done orderly.
Unfortunately, this application does not attract the full rights of appeal, otherwise, you would have had enough time to compile further evidence of finance to present during appeal. Now, what you can do is to let it go and give it up to six months to enable you build up a bank account statement that should display evidence of income wages and salaries: avoid money lodgement because, this is automatic ground for visa refusal.
Now, considering the reasons of which the visa was refused, you obviously stand a good chance of getting the visa in your next application provided you do some genuine work to your bank statement. Please, avoid using anything fake or misleading so you won't have to forget about the UK for ten years if not forever.

you have said it al, in addition,all he has to do is address al the issues the ECO highlighted for refusing the application,good luck to poster,just realax and build your credit CV for the next 6-7 months then you are good to go
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by maxtum(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2010
Thanks Guys! my intents were to re apply again and send all the informations i have with me.

But as you guys have advised i would relax and wait for 6 months. Do you guys think other wise?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vicjustice: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2010
maxtum:

Thanks Guys! my intents were to re apply again and send all the informations i have with me.

But as you guys have advised i would relax and wait for 6 months. Do you guys think other wise?
    Actually, it is allowed for you to apply again and again, but you do not stand much of a chance of obtaining the visa with the said informatitions and that questionable bank account statement. Therefore, i've suggested that you give it six months to enable you build up an acceptable statement: know that it is required of applicants to produce bank account statements that must display transactions with six months history.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mynemo: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2010
Please cld someone out there help, i have a tier 1 visa and just had my baby what do i do to get his visa stamped as a dependant. P.S i have been here a little less than 12 months
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mynemo: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2010
i have bin here for 4 months
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2010
mynemo:

i have bin here for 4 months

Have a look at this website http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk/tier1/general/applicationsbydependants/
While you wait for replies from pple who know more about tier 1 visa
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mynemo: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2010
thanks justwise,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by tragent: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2010
cheapest and fastest visa

Discover where and how to your cheapest visa to
United kingdom,Canada,south-Africa,Malaysia,Turkey,Kuwait,Italy,France and Greece.

Without any Down payment.

For more information e-mail to
dailly_cash@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
tragent:

cheapest and fastest visa

Discover where and how to your cheapest visa to
United kingdom,Canada,south-Africa,Malaysia,Turkey,Kuwait,Italy,France and Greece.

Without any Down payment.

For more information e-mail to
dailly_cash@yahoo.com

Just stop talking rubbish, cheapest visa indeed. Do you know what visa is? How about cheapest pounded yarm and amale? Nonsense.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by saintbajar(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2010
dear landers, i want to visit the uk so i dont know if am to apply for a UK tourist visa of what?? hope to get help and all the necessary document and other thing that i require too apply with. thanks you guys are doing great.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by brazilo79: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
Hi everyone,
My wife applied as dependant of Tier HSMP in 2007 but was refused because she didnt declare her previous application.I didnt challenge the appeal because it was her fault and deceptive.
I applied for her again in 2009 but was refused because she had used deception in the past and banned for 10years even though she wrote an apology letter,so i challenged the decision.

I went to the hearing in the uk on behalf of my wife on the 5th january 2010 and i got the determination on the 18th Jan. 2010 which stated that my appeal has been allowed on human right grounds.The promulgation date was 12/01/10.I checked with the Allowed determination team in the uk and they confirmed that they sent the allowed appeal to Lagos embassy on the 18/01/10.
I emailed lagos embassy on 03/02/10 and they replied that they had received the allowed appeal.According to them,they would contact my wife very soon but their maybe a short delay due to them addressing a large amount of determinations as of then.
Since then,they have not contacted my wife even though i had sent them 2 further emails which they didnt reply to.From my calculation,it is more than 8weeks already.I still checked with the AIT on 10/03/10 and they said it was not in their hands again and the home office did not appeal against it.

Pls,i would appreciate if anyone could find a possible explanation because my wife is killing me with worry everyday
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
Well these things takes time,just keep mailing the BHC Abuja or the BDHC.Lagos
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by brazilo79: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ericko2k2:Thanks a lot,i really do appreciate it.I will do as you have said and keep you posted.I am not really worried,she is the one killing me with worries.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
lol its all good, mine took ages.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Maverick05: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2010
Hey guys, I just need a quick response, im applying for a UK visa and its my first time. Tourist,
I have my hotel reservation,
invitation letter,
payslip from employer,
letter of introduction,
i dont pay tax cos im on a service type contract,
passport been to ghana only
I have a BS of about 490k, do i stand a chance with such a weak Bank account balance.
im single and male, Just shed abit of light here, I will totally appreciate it,

Regards, Email can be forwarded to maclinebeth@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vicjustice: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2010
Maverick05:

Hey guys, I just need a quick response, im applying for a UK visa and its my first time. Tourist,
I have my hotel reservation,
invitation letter,
payslip from employer,
letter of introduction,
i dont pay tax cos im on a service type contract,
passport been to ghana only
I have a BS of about 490k, do i stand a chance with such a weak Bank account balance.
im single and male, Just shed abit of light here, I will totally appreciate it,

Regards, Email can be forwarded to maclinebeth@yahoo.com
No one can really ascertain whether you stand a chance or not, but your visa application can be assessed based on some deciding factors, some of which will reflect on the questions below.
*What class of hotel did you book a reservation with, how many days did you book for and how many days did you pay for?
*What is the calibre of the person that is inviting you into the country, what is his legal status, has the individual ever sought asylum, has s/he ever been involved in a crime, what does s/he work as, what is your relationship with him/her, how much do you know about his/her current situation?
*How much (approximately) do you earn as salaries or wages?
*How long is your "service type contract" valid for?
*Are you sponsoring yourself with your savings?
*What is your age range?
*And finally, what would you be returning to Nigeria for?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2010
and I will like to ask, this sponsor or the persn inviting you, did he give you any evidence of proof of addresss? or income? cos you said you have an invitation letter.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Maverick05: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2010
erico2k2:

and I will like to ask, this sponsor or the persn inviting you, did he give you any evidence of proof of addresss? or income? cos you said you have an invitation letter.

Inivitation letter, data page, but no proof of income as i have the last 6months to prove my income!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 12:35am On Mar 23, 2010
Maverick05:

Inivitation letter, data page, but no proof of income as i have the last 6months to prove my income!
well you would need his proof of income as he is inviting you,did he not state that he would be responsible for your wel being in the invitation letter? more so did he include proof of address?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by lily001: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2010
all new shoes of clothes for sales in http://www.shoes-okay.com
There are various styles and colors in our website. We sell sport shoes,clothes,bag ,watch,hat and wallet. Please go to our website for more details.
Welcome to visit :http://www.shoes-okay.com
I am great to answer your any questions.
MSN: shoes-okay@hotmail.com
Best regards

http://www.shoes-okay.com/COACH-SHOES.html
http://www.shoes-okay.com/COACH-SHOES.html
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
this is so annoying, why cant people just respect this site and post n the appropriate sections. angry angry
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by lily001: 6:38am On Mar 26, 2010
Hello! welcome to our website:http://www.shoes-okay.com
we can supply low price with high quality products.
You can view our website for the details.
Thanks for your reading , pls email us if u have any questions about business . We hope that will make a long&great business with you in future.
Your satisfactions,Our pursuit!
Please Email me to get discount!!
Welcome to visit :http://www.shoes-okay.com
MSN: shoes-okay@hotmail.com
Best regards
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Godalone(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2010
@lily001,what is wrong with you and does this thread meant for business adverts?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2010
Guy I tire oh.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by tessybrown(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2010
Yoyoyoyoyo aMERICa frum check it OUt now@ http://ladieshood.waphall.com and enjoy our great feathures hEHE HE HE HE.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ erico
thanks for your reply in the other thread.
I really do not know anyone in the uk except friends
If they send me an invite,must they sponsor me?
  I have over 5k usd in my account here in school and i want to get my parents acc statement as well plus a letter from them saying they will sponsor my trip
Is this ok?  Don't want to use hubby's own.
I don't want to say i have family ie my grand aunty and cousin i barely know there cos they won't even agree to gimme payslip.
I don't think they would be comfy with that.
Thank you
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 12:16am On Mar 27, 2010
hispinkolo:

@ erico
thanks for your reply in the other thread.
I really do not know anyone in the uk except friends
If they send me an invite,must they sponsor me?
  I have over 5k usd in my account here in school and i want to get my parents acc statement as well plus a letter from them saying they will sponsor my trip
Is this ok?  Don't want to use hubby's own.
I don't want to say i have family ie my grand aunty and cousin i barely know there cos they won't even agree to gimme payslip.
I don't think they would be comfy with that.
Thank you
its all good, thats what this forum is all about,well there is a general rule guiding all these, just make sure all your Docs are real not fake  and be able to convince the ECO that you are returning back to nigeria  and you aint gonna cost them nothing in the long run, quite hard to do though but it can be done, just take your time and get all the right info, there are loads of guys here who would guide you fru the decent way Ok!So I would say if you wanna sponsor your self, make sure you do it in a way to let eh ECO know you got to come back,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 27, 2010
thanks erico
i don't live in nija
i am studying in a carribean school.
I definitely will only put my real documents, even my students id plus my sisters just to make it clear that we r not the same person cos of what happened the last time,
Will come back here to tell you all how it goes.

Thanks a milli
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by uktrader: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2010
Increased Nigerians in Host County = Many problems plus crime
[li][/li]

Stay at home and help build your own country.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2010
uktrader:

Increased Nigerians in Host County = Many problems plus crime
[li][/li]

Stay at home and help build your own country.

Bloody nonsense. You should have said that to your grandfathers when they were busy invading countries around the wold.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by uktrader: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2010
justwise:

[/b]

Bloody nonsense. You should have said that to your grandfathers when they were busy invading countries around the wold.

why don't you just do your own research and you discover that Nigerians causes problems to their host country. furthermore, Nigerian passport is the least attractive around the world. When people think of Nigeria the first comes to mind is crime, fraud and generally undesirables.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2010
uktrader:

why don't you just do your own research and you discover that Nigerians causes problems to their host country. furthermore, Nigerian passport is the least attractive around the world. When people think of Nigeria the first comes to mind is crime, fraud and generally undesirables.

I'm not in anyway supporting those Nigerians who go around commiting crimes and bring shame to ordnaring decent Nigerian BUT for you to genenarised the issue is nothing short of madness.

Do you have an idea the damage ur grandfathers caused around the world, they killed, steal, divide countries etc, look at India and parkistan, South Africa? Zimbabwe? Aborigine?(Australia) Please give me a break! you should be the last living soul to lecture anybody on morality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (116)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.