Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,567 members, 7,892,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:15 AM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (279080 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by uktrader: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2010
you looking at the past. The current situation; The host country do NOT need or want Nigerians in their country. This is a majority view of all citizens. If you have any skills or talents then you should stay in Nigeria to rebuild your nation.

Immigration is not a solution to improve your country. stay put and stop export your undesirables
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2010
uktrader:

you looking at the past. The current situation; The host country do NOT need or want Nigerians in their country. This is a majority view of all citizens. If you have any skills or talents then you should stay in Nigeria to rebuild your nation.

Immigration is not a solution to improve your country. stay put and stop export your undesirables

Rubbish i say, your time of invasion is over now its our time to invade your country as well, u can't pick and chose to anybody. U called that the past? Well its the past for you but the begingin for us to come in and u can't stop immigration. Your claim abt majority hating Nigerians is just made-up story.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2010
justwise:

Rubbish i say, your time of invasion is over now its our time to invade your country as well, u can't pick and chose to anybody. U called that the past? Well its the past for you but the begingin for us to come in and u can't stop immigration. Your claim abt majority hating Nigerians is just made-up story.
Just wise leave this individual, he needs to go to springfield hospital and visit Dr Oyebode of the ECT clinic there, just brows fru his post and you will realize he got biff with Nigerians.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2010
erico2k2:

Just wise leave this individual, he needs to go to springfield hospital and visit Dr Oyebode of the ECT clinic there, just brows fru his post and you will realize he got biff with Nigerians.

Pple like him makes me sick, many of them hating Nigerians are doing it out of jealousy, yes they have british passport and that is all about it, nothing to show for it, living on benefit, endless list of criminal records, practically unemployable
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2010
justwise:

Pple like him makes me sick, many of them hating Nigerians are doing it out of jealousy, yes they have british passport and that is all about it, nothing to show for it, living on benefit, endless list of criminal records, practically unemployable
you took the very words out of my mouth right there mate,just looking at all his post ,you will get an idea of what level of mentality he has attained,probably No job,benefit, envy,the list goes on,I bet when he sees a Nigerian driving probably and 07 plate Audi A4 in london,he thinks he a fraud,no knowing he might just be a very hard working Man.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by youssef(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
NOW YOU CAN VISIT EGYPT & TURKEY STARTING FROM $ 1499 WITH THE INTERNATIONAL AIR TICKET BY EGYPT AIR

VISIT www.multicareegypt.com
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by gabrieli(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2010
hi guys, wife tried to renew her 1st visa in Nigeria and also applied for our six month old baby as a first timer in nov 2009. she utilised the 1st visa in jan 2009(1 week trip) before it expired in june 2009. but alas, both applications were placed on applied despite supporting it with her salary bank account statement as a banker, her pension saving papers, introduction letter from her employer,investment documents, daughter birth cert., naming pics, evidents of her return to nigeria, invitation from her uk sponsor and other.
Reasons for refusal are as follows;
1. Not convinced that relationship between sponsor and her is a close one
2. source of income into her a/c not stated
3.Not sure whether her sponsor had a house in Uk to accommodate her

We submitted the appeal in Lagos with sponsor`s morgage docs in uk and another writen letter, sponsor`s bank statement and council tax payment paper, her pics when she was there and necessary explanation on refusal points. But, ECO still referred the appeals to AIT for determination. Now a date has been fixed in june 2010 for hearing.
WOULD THE ECO SEND ALL HER DOCUMENTS TO THE TRIBUNAL IN UK BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT ASKED TO SEND ANY DOC BEFORE THE FIXING OF HEARING DATE. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES HERE. ALSO SHE STATED THAT SHE WANTS HER SPONSOR TO BE PRESENT DURING THE HEARING (PAPER HEARING SELECTED), BUT IN THE HEARING DATE NOTIFICATION SENT TO HER, IT WAS STATED THAT SHE HAD NOT STATED THAT HER SPONSOR WILL BE PRESENT. WE INFORMED THE SPONSOR ABOUT THIS AND HE PROMISED TO STILL GO THERE ON THAT DATE ARMED WITH A COPY WE HAD SENT TO HIM, WOULD THEY ALLOW HIM IN SINCE HE WAS NOT COPIED AND WOULD HIS GOING THERE MAKE ANY POSITIVE DIFFERENCE?

Hope to read contributions on this issue from gurus in da house. thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2010
gabrieli:

hi guys, wife tried to renew her 1st visa in Nigeria and also applied for our six month old baby as a first timer in nov 2009. she utilised the 1st visa in jan 2009(1 week trip) before it expired in june 2009. but alas, both applications were placed on applied despite supporting it with her salary bank account statement as a banker, her pension saving papers, introduction letter from her employer,investment documents, daughter birth cert., naming pics, evidents of her return to nigeria, invitation from her uk sponsor and other.

We submitted the appeal in Lagos with sponsor`s morgage docs in uk and another writen letter, sponsor`s bank statement and council tax payment paper, her pics when she was there and necessary explanation on refusal points. But, ECO still referred the appeals to AIT for determination. Now a date has been fixed in june 2010 for hearing.
WOULD THE ECO SEND ALL HER DOCUMENTS TO THE TRIBUNAL IN UK BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT ASKED TO SEND ANY DOC BEFORE THE FIXING OF HEARING DATE. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES HERE. ALSO SHE STATED THAT SHE WANTS HER SPONSOR TO BE PRESENT DURING THE HEARING (PAPER HEARING SELECTED), BUT IN THE HEARING DATE NOTIFICATION SENT TO HER, IT WAS STATED THAT SHE HAD NOT STATED THAT HER SPONSOR WILL BE PRESENT. WE INFORMED THE SPONSOR ABOUT THIS AND HE PROMISED TO STILL GO THERE ON THAT DATE ARMED WITH A COPY WE HAD SENT TO HIM, WOULD THEY ALLOW HIM IN SINCE HE WAS NOT COPIED AND WOULD HIS GOING THERE MAKE ANY POSITIVE DIFFERENCE?

You have gone abouth all this %50 the wrong way, why did you not come here much earlier, anyway let me set it straight for you, there are two types of hearing, Oral and paper, as the names stipulates, Oral means that the applicant can represent themselves if they are in the Uk or nominate someone to represent them in the person of thier sponsor or a barister but PAPER hearing means you dont get represented,all you gonna get is determination,now i dont know how long you've got till the hearing date andif you could change the type of hearing, you could always write to the AIT via thier website.Now the ECO are meant by Law to submit a bundle to the tribunal thats all teh Docs,but we all know they sometimes dont but the hearing still goes on anyway,but then again, you can always ring up the AIT to find out if they have the complete Bundle relevant to your case,Now at this point I will assume you have an appeal or refrence number you could give them when you ring up,can I just ask,when your wife visited the last time, did she have the baby with her? 70 never attends an Oral hearing.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by gabrieli(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2010
@erico2k2.
Thanks for ur swift response, too bad i got know know this section on NL late even though i have been a member for about a year. i will work on the advice you have given, She gave birth four months later after returning to naija. i am just curious on the hearing type that may put the AIT decision in her favour( to pay abt 70k for the baby and mother as application fees during this crunchy times is not easy)

Cheers
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2010
gabrieli:

@erico2k2.
Thanks for your swift response, too bad i got know know this section on NL late even though i have been a member for about a year. i will work on the advice you have given, She gave birth four months later after returning to naija. i am just curious on the hearing type that may put the AIT decision in her favour( to pay abt 70k for the baby and mother as application fees during this crunchy times is not easy)

Cheers
I know ,cash aint easy to come bye these days, I went fru the appeal process myself, but under diffrent circumstances,but appeal is appeal,you are better off with an Oral hearing so that ones feelings could be impacted into the case,now this is very important cos the jury will note this andquestions would be asked to which is not possible in paper hearings.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by cintowolex: 10:19pm On May 08, 2010
Do i have to send in all the documents i applied with for appeal
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by steptor: 2:37pm On May 13, 2010
uk made easy via www.clubfreedom.biz/steptor[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000],here you will get the best advice you need
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by martinosi: 11:06pm On May 19, 2010
gabrieli:

QUESTION - WHY U WERE REFUSED

ANSWER - 6 MONTH OLD BABY!!!!

REASON BEHIND THE LOGIC - TRAVELLING WITH A 6 MONTH OLD BABY, U DO THE MATHS
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by liamigua: 12:44am On May 21, 2010
Hi Guys,
I was recently refused UK visa due to the following reason

I note that in 2009 you were granted a UK visit visa. On that occasion, you clearly stated that your application form that you did not have any friends and family in the UK. However, I note that the copy of the EEA family member permit in Tom's passport (issued in Croydon, UK) who you have stated on your last application is your Unlce was issued on 23/05/2007. Because you clearly stated on your last application that you did have family in the UK and because you have not submitted any evidence that you are related to Tom as claimed, I am not Satisfied that you have family in the UK who you intend to visit. This casts doubt on your intentions.

I didnt include my uncle in my previous application cos I dont just wanna have anything to do with him but now I just decided to visit him and I simply include his name in the application.

What do u think I should do?
Am thinking of appealing since I was given the full right to appeal?
What do u think I can do to convince the ECO?
Thanks

Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by emmanuel93(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2010
I dont know why everyone is rushing to London. LISTEN, people in london, like me are looking forward to getting back to nigeria!!! London is EXTREMELY BORING, there are RASCIST PARTIES popping up and they are expirencing high levels of UNEMPLOYMENT. LOOK, if your not coming here for the education, DONT COME AT ALL!!! dont be fooled into the steriotype that London is great because it is not!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2010
emmanuel93:

I dont know why everyone is rushing to London. LISTEN, people in london, like me are looking forward to getting back to nigeria!!! London is EXTREMELY BORING, there are RASCIST PARTIES popping up and they are expirencing high levels of UNEMPLOYMENT. LOOK, if your not coming here for the education, DONT COME AT ALL!!! dont be fooled into the steriotype that London is great because it is not!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
when?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by emmanuel93(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2010
erico2k2:

when?

What do you mean by when?, you must have seen the BNP by now, The recession has HIT everyone!!! so what are you talkin about London is not great at the moment. The only thing that is keeping it is the education and even that has been suffering lately with the government decreasing the amount of money given to universities, right now, london is not a very nice place. SO DONT COME NOW, OR YOULL END UP SUFFERING EVEN MORE
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2010
emmanuel93:

What do you mean by when?, you must have seen the BNP by now, The recession has HIT everyone!!! so what are you talkin about London is not great at the moment. The only thing that is keeping it is the education and even that has been suffering lately with the government decreasing the amount of money given to universities, right now, london is not a very nice place. SO DONT COME NOW, OR YOULL END UP SUFFERING EVEN MORE
when I said Whn, I meant when are you returning to Nigeria lol
by the way RECESSION is Global,its not limited to just the UK so we have it in Nigeria too but no one is talking about it cos we cant associate ourselves with it cos we aint economicaly inclined.So whoever wanna come let them come, they will discover thier talent when they get here grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by kunmolanjo(m): 4:07am On May 27, 2010
any one who has a link should plzzzzzzzzz contact me, +2348033865160
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by liamigua: 12:26pm On May 27, 2010
liamigua:

Hi Guys,
I was recently refused UK visa due to the following reason

I note that in 2009 you were granted a UK visit visa. On that occasion, you clearly stated that your application form that you did not have any friends and family in the UK. However, I note that the copy of the EEA family member permit in Tom's passport (issued in Croydon, UK) who you have stated on your last application is your Unlce was issued on 23/05/2007. Because you clearly stated on your last application that you did have family in the UK and because you have not submitted any evidence that you are related to Tom as claimed, I am not Satisfied that you have family in the UK who you intend to visit. This casts doubt on your intentions.

I didnt include my uncle in my previous application cos I dont just wanna have anything to do with him but now I just decided to visit him and I simply include his name in the application.

What do u think I should do?
Am thinking of appealing since I was given the full right to appeal?
What do u think I can do to convince the ECO?
Thanks

Thanks

Can someone Pls Advice me on the refusal Notice above.
All my documents were not returned except my passport. If I want to appeal, do I need to address the problem on my refusal only by sending the Documents pertaining to my refusal or I need to gather all the documents from the beginning all over again.
PLs Help
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segzeybaba(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2010
liamigua:

Can someone Pls Advice me on the refusal Notice above.
All my documents were not returned except my passport. If I want to appeal, do I need to address the problem on my refusal only by sending the Documents pertaining to my refusal or I need to gather all the documents from the beginning all over again.
PLs Help

You only need to address the refusal points and send it with any evidence with your appeal.
As this refusal is based mainly on deception, you need to write a well composed letter stating the reasons why you stated not having a friend/family in the UK. With a good letter, you can win the heart of the immigration judge or ECO if you intend applying again, but i will advice you to contact any immigration adviser/solicitor to help you with your case, and get your sponsor/family member to testify for you at the appeal hearing (if you intend going for an oral hearing)
Goodluck
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by liamigua: 9:42pm On May 27, 2010
segzeybaba:

You only need to address the refusal points and send it with any evidence with your appeal.
As this refusal is based mainly on deception, you need to write a well composed letter stating the reasons why you stated not having a friend/family in the UK. With a good letter, you can win the heart of the immigration judge or ECO if you intend applying again, but i will advice you to contact any immigration adviser/solicitor to help you with your case, and get your sponsor/family member to testify for you at the appeal hearing (if you intend going for an oral hearing)
Goodluck

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your response
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by emmanuel93(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2010
erico2k2:

when I said Whn, I meant when are you returning to Nigeria lol
by the way RECESSION is Global,its not limited to just the UK so we have it in Nigeria too but no one is talking about it cos we cant associate ourselves with it cos we aint economicaly inclined.So whoever wanna come let them come, they will discover thier talent when they get here grin grin
LOOLZ!!! and here's me galavanting bout somethin else!, lol. sorry, ermm, im hoping for in bout 2 years or so, i wanna finish my university first. so wen I gt bak i can geta reasonably well paid job, u know smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by sssob: 10:27am On May 29, 2010
sorry to interrupt the conversation but i need information , on uk visa renewal,
my mum applied and got the family visit visa which she used 1ce and it expires june, so the question is this what will be required for renewal, what is the process, thank you for your contribution,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segzeybaba(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2010
sssob:

sorry to interrupt the conversation but i need information , on uk visa renewal,
my mum applied and got the family visit visa which she used 1ce and it expires june, so the question is this what will be required for renewal, what is the process, thank you for your contribution,

Its the same procedure as her first application. Just re-do what she done when she first applied.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Adysco: 7:09pm On May 29, 2010
Hello All,
My advice if you are refused a UK visa is just to reapply providing the documents or evidence they stated as reasons for denial rather than go through the appeal process. Granted, it is a more expensive option because you will pay the fees all over again but it is faster.
This is from my humble experience.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2010
emmanuel93:

LOOLZ!!! and here's me galavanting bout somethin else!, lol. sorry, ermm, im hoping for in bout 2 years or so, i wanna finish my university first. so wen I gt bak i can geta reasonably well paid job, u know smiley
lol in 2 years? thats what we all say, B4 you know it, its 5yrs lol howlong have you been here now? I have been 11 yrs now so i think I know my onions lol well to be totally honest with you,nigeria is such a crap state that you need innitial capital to progress and the sure quick way to get that without stealing and loads of humilation is here lol then you can return and invest.but trust me, two years aint anough time for al that.cos its bloody xpenssive to live here.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Yorubah(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
Hello my fellow country people on Nairaland, please i need a clear advise on what i can do to get a UK visa to spend my holiday there. I have received an Invitation letter from my Inlaw and the passport biodata page, also i have the certificate of incorporation of my company with my company bank statement. Please make una advise me oo what more do i need to meet the Visa requirements and which type of visa should i apply for.

Thank you all in advance and i look forward reading from my good people on here.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2010
Yorubah:

Hello my fellow country people on Nairaland, please i need a clear advise on what i can do to get a UK visa to spend my holiday there. I have received an Invitation letter from my Inlaw and the passport biodata page, also i have the certificate of incorporation of my company with my company bank statement. Please make una advise me oo what more do i need to meet the Visa requirements and which type of visa should i apply for.

Thank you all in advance and i look forward reading from my good people on here.

well you will need thier proof of income either in thierMain bank account ie one which thier salary is paid to or you can submit thier Payslipt if they are willing to hand you it.They should alos send you thier proof of address,this can either be Telephone Bills,BT or Virgin or other utility bills ie water/Gas or electricity bills .Now on your part you should be able to prove beyond reasonable boubt that you are returning back to Nigeria once your Hols is spent how do you do this, prroof of income, family tires,solid bank account,the list gos on
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Yorubah(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2010
Thanks alot erico2k2, Its gonna be a diff task for me asking her payslip or bank account but i can get the utility bill from her and also am the one sponsoring myself. Please also advise on this one, the names on my Landed document is not the first name on my traveling passport. Please advise if i can include more names when filling the form and what more document should i provide from my company.

Please advise in details and thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Thor(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
emmanuel93:

Great news that you are leaving the UK! tell me when and I will throw a party.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by gabrieli(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
erico2k2:

You have gone abouth all this %50 the wrong way, why did you not come here much earlier, anyway let me set it straight for you, there are two types of hearing, Oral and paper, as the names stipulates, Oral means that the applicant can represent themselves if they are in the Uk or nominate someone to represent them in the person of thier sponsor or a barister but PAPER hearing means you dont get represented,all you gonna get is determination,now i dont know how long you've got till the hearing date andif you could change the type of hearing, you could always write to the AIT via thier website.Now the ECO are meant by Law to submit a bundle to the tribunal thats all teh Docs,but we all know they sometimes dont but the hearing still goes on anyway,but then again, you can always ring up the AIT to find out if they have the complete Bundle relevant to your case,Now at this point I will assume you have an appeal or refrence number you could give them when you ring up,can I just ask,when your wife visited the last time, did she have the baby with her? 70 never attends an Oral hearing.
Hey guys, thanks for ur previous advice concerning the above issue.  My sponsor just called today that the appeal has been approved(sitting done 2day) Though, they did not grant the change of hearing type (that did not matter anymore), still my sponsor still went there and was attended to,
The issue now is their embassy in naija, i have heard series of stories hw they will still refuse to issue visa despite AIT approval. Please i need your advice on hw to go about this, though they may not call until abt 3 to 4 weeks time since the case was just decided 2day.  We applied through lagos office because my wife was only trying to renew but the package was forwarded to abuja maybe because my daughter is a first time applicant. Does anyone have an idea of where we may be reffered to .
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (116)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.