Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views (19069 Views)

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 29, 2016
dangervu:

If that's your pics? You are smoking hot! Besides PH is not too far

Lol.

I have passed those levels

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by geco888(m): 6:31am On Mar 29, 2016
The guy would say: I swear, when I enter, I won't move! grin
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by funmind(f): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Emac34:
Why will i be begging her when we gat so many bitchies out there
Yinmu undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by funmind(f): 6:40am On Mar 29, 2016
horllamy:

Beg ke when olosho full everywhere.....
Our men have gone mad oooo cry
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by funmind(f): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2016
pinceprinz:
begging is just part of the pre-intimacy thing that makes it all interesting and romantik jarey. Me be like just one kiss grin ... Then from kiss to handling the boobs , from that to that, from their to another level and before you know it, you have her body responding to your every stroke grin ... After doing the closing remark, you hear her say ; So, that's how they kiss in your village? cheesy hope I've not given too much of a detail already? Magpie me! grin
You sef!
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Krismart(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Emac34:
Why will i be begging her when we gat so many bitchies out there
Bros if u are telling urself d truth u must have gotten urself in dat position b4, I mean we all have

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by totorimi: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

No amount of plea will make me yeild.
U as a guy must do ur home work (fore_play) well.
The moment u do that, all these cock and bull stories are unnecessary

How will pre-intimacy happen when she won't even all the touching. So serious pleading
must proceed touching to calm down nerves
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Krismart(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

Very much correct. Cos it happens most times when a guy invites a babe assuming she know wat she is coming for, some go fall ur hands even if she need am more than u
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Sigo86(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I dont usually beg dem. If I'm Hot and bae is refusing I just promise her marriage. Then she spreads her legs like:
grin grin grin
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2016
iWillSackDatMod:
She mean wen she still dey market
ok
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2016
expocreek:

Now u don die abi''??
no shez nw a new creature in Christ grin
expocreek:

Now u don die abi''??
no shez nw a new creature in Christ
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Walexsammy(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

tiri gbosa for u
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Walexsammy(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2016
don't be suprise that all this guy talking shit about not begging are yet to even toast a lady

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Daniel2289(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2016
What a post wink
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Somyv(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

cn u cum bk 2 d world 4 me
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2016
I DON'T beg, I SEDUCE you.... It never fails me seriously.. And she falls
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Somyv:
cn u cum bk 2 d world 4 me

Of what benefit to u.
I have chosen the path that i followed.
No going back dude
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by realmindz: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

where are you now?
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Mcbussy(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

I see ur no longer in the world...ur on a different planet entirely. grin
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by firstking01(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by urchelixir(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

Lol.

I have passed those levels
Choi grin
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by tntcorps(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

So now that you are no longer in the world, Plz where re you??
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by sinistermind(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2016
If u don't take care of ur man, there are a whole lot of Olosho out there ready to take of him
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by graciousolo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

Of what benefit to u.
I have chosen the path that i followed.
No going back dude

With this your pic...

What path have you chosen sef before I continue...
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Why shld i beg a lady 4 sex lipsrsealed when i have vaseline @ My disposal
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
tntcorps:

So now that you are no longer in the world, Plz where re you??

Chosen a defined path.
I dont play games anymore.

Pls study your books.
B a good child
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
graciousolo:

With this your pic...

What path have you chosen sef before I continue...

In honesty,
What's the problem with my pics
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by horllamy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:
Our men have gone mad oooo cry
Gone mad as how
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by repogirl(f): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lol, see them forming swarzenegger! grin

OP, some will say "make me feel like a man."

What in the world does that even mean? You no be man already?

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by lodscott(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
BoboYekini:
I see your point smiley Well just a hint, but I see it. If you know what I mean.
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by ndujekwu(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Walexsammy:
don't be suprise that all this guy talking shit about not begging are yet to even toast a lady

#gbam!!!
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by ndujekwu(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
repogirl:
Lol, see them forming swarzenegger! grin

OP, some will say "make me feel like a man."

What in the world does that even mean? You no be man already?

Hahahaahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! REPOGIRL!! Ur name fit ur bad mouth sha :: maybe by crossing (pene-t), jungle go mature

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.