Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views (19057 Views)

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by ndujekwu(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

Chosen a defined path.
I dont play games anymore.

Pls study your books.
B a good child

#GrOSS!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by ndujekwu(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
geco888:
The guy would say: I swear, when I enter, I won't move! grin

grin grin grin like say "entering" no be same as "moving"
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by funmind(f): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
horllamy:

Gone mad as how
Prostitution seem to be normal to you!
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by ExplicitContent: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

No amount of plea will make me yeild.
U as a guy must do ur home work (fore_play) well.
The moment u do that, all these cock and bull stories are unnecessary

So now where are you? undecided

& don't even try to tell me it's about you being born again.
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by gamaliel121(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Emac34:
Why will i be begging her when we gat so many bitchies out there

Obontami will agree to this am sure!!!!
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by gamaliel121(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

So u are saying u haf stopped fuckeryy??

Nice one
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by gamaliel121(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
who still begs nowadays?

I don't know of ur own sha oo...but
Some pusssiiieeess are worth begging for showdy!!!!!!!
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by graciousolo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

In honesty,
What's the problem with my pics
Nothing ooo...
Is that not shapes your nipple I see there?
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
graciousolo:

Nothing ooo...

Maybe u shld borrow eye glass.
U know the brain of a man is programmed by default to see things erroticly
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by obontami: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
gamaliel121:

Obon tami will agree to this am sure!!!!

sure nawww

When osho full everywhere na him I go come dey beg one yeye girl

Okpos wey dey my hood lasan gan I never fccck dem finish

I just say make I chill for like 2 weeks cos this month I don fccck like 8 girls/10times

Toto I the easiest thing to get these days
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
graciousolo:

Nothing ooo...
[/s]

Why are u halucinating.
Check ur temperature.

Lol.
Spoilt brat
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by obontami: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:
Prostitution seem to be normal to you!
Joseph1832 grin
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Monalisa185(f): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
gamaliel121:

I don't know of ur own sha oo...but Some pusssiiieeess are worth begging for showdy!!!!!!!
if I hear, with the number of cases of rape these days?
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by ebujany(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

I don't mind been out of this world with you too. it would be nice meeting you. Ph breed
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by graciousolo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

Maybe u shld borrow eye glass.
U know the brain of a man is programmed by default to see things erroticly
Lols... She don vex.
I knew they were not. Nipples can't be at that position.

My plan was to tease, and wait for the response. I wasn't disappointed.

She even called be a spoilt brat. All these children sha.

BTW the clothing is still revealing.
No vex sha, I was just wyning you ni.
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by tntcorps(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

Chosen a defined path.
I dont play games anymore.

Pls study your books.
B a good child

Let me reserve my comment
So you won't have a bad day tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
graciousolo:

Lols... She don vex.
I knew they were not. Nipples can't be at that position.

My plan was to tease, and wait for the response. I wasn't disappointed.

She even called be a spoilt brat. All these children sha.

BTW the clothing is still revealing.
No vex sha, I was just wyning you ni.

U have tried.
U took ur time scrutinizing my Dp.
That was just a casual pic. U can see my elder sister at the background. U shld have known there is no way i will Pop up my tit. Although i Don't like bra
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Emac34: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:
Yinmu undecided
cry
funmind:
Yinmu undecided
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Emac34: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Krismart:
Bros if u are telling urself d truth u must have gotten urself in dat position b4, I mean we all have
dat was then
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

now, you are no more in d world buh where? waka come ma rum maah bring u back.
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by iyb(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I dont usually beg dem. If I'm Hot and bae is refusing I just promise her marriage. Then she spreads her legs like:
you bad gan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin marriage always does the trick
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by MadCow1: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
I remember how one side chick dulled by paroles one weekend like that.

I thought we had everything on lock, all that was left was for us to just get to fhucking and chilling.. next thing o, the babe started to act like I was toasting her. I don't know if she wanted me to beg or jump her.

Meee.. Beg!! For fhuck? Hells na..

I just stand up, dress up, go club.. By the time I was leaving the club, I had a smallie wey don enter.. I took her back to the hotel and paid for another room and left the yeye girl there. Needless to say after that weekend, I substitute the biicth.. angry
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by gamaliel121(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

if I hear, with the number of cases of rape these days?

I think I'll still beg sha....
On my knees sef...lol. *winks*
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by AfricanApple(f): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
all these guys forming son, na dem beg pass undecided
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

So wer u dey now if not world undecided
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
BumBae:

So wer u dey now if not world undecided

7th heaven
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

7th heaven

Lol ok can i come too grin
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by nikkypearl(f): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'll stop if it hurts you
shocked
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
shocked

kini?
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Monalisa185(f): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
gamaliel121:

I think I'll still beg sha....
On my knees sef...lol. *winks*
hehehehe, you? I doubt....
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by kingjizzy2(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
I dey beg like winch no pretence

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by gamaliel121(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, you? I doubt....

Anybody can beg sweedii.....for u sef I'll beg...lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM / Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. / Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.