Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,032 members, 7,919,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Need To Send Some Bulk Sms: Pls Let Me Know If U Are Into It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Send Some Bulk Sms: Pls Let Me Know If U Are Into It. (709 Views)

Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know / What Can You Do To Stop Receiving Some Bulk SMS / Help! On How To Send Some Money To A Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Send Some Bulk Sms: Pls Let Me Know If U Are Into It. by JAZES(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2009
I need to send some bulk sms, pls let me know if u are into it.
Call me on 08036299566, 017651835 or mail me jas1042002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need To Send Some Bulk Sms: Pls Let Me Know If U Are Into It. by great107: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2009
i am into it what do you want to know, send mail 23oladipupo@gmail.com and i will respond to ur questions thanks
Re: I Need To Send Some Bulk Sms: Pls Let Me Know If U Are Into It. by hedgesfun(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2009
JAZES, how are you doing I saw your mail and I responded to it you can check your email for it I had given all info there.
Re: I Need To Send Some Bulk Sms: Pls Let Me Know If U Are Into It. by JAZES(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2009
thanks man; i have gone thru the mail and i have replied u.
Re: I Need To Send Some Bulk Sms: Pls Let Me Know If U Are Into It. by hedgesfun(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2009
JAZES:

thanks man; i have gone thru the mail and i have replied u.

I have not seen your mail man I sent you a customized text too i hope you saw it and I am still waiting for your reply also you can chat with me on yahoo messanger my id is hedgesfun@yahoo.co.uk.

Stay Blessed.
Re: I Need To Send Some Bulk Sms: Pls Let Me Know If U Are Into It. by great107: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
hi friend let me know you intention do you want to be a reseller or what is desire goal thanks
Re: I Need To Send Some Bulk Sms: Pls Let Me Know If U Are Into It. by xviconcept: 2:43am On Jul 28, 2009
we do it here, giwa16@yahoo.com,let know wath you want and hw many unit you will be needing
Re: I Need To Send Some Bulk Sms: Pls Let Me Know If U Are Into It. by olurichard: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2009
This is a business that is easy to run and that flow money expecially for

student and any other person that care to change his finicial status.

this is a way you can buy a portion of bulk sms and started

reselling them to private schools, churchs, mosque, clubs, as you are still

on campus it is very easy to do the trade as long as there is still a cavas for post

of president and other post in the campus check there is much to gain from this

mind you goto: http:///customizedSMS you will see what is on for you

mind you it is limited

(1) (Reply)

Lets Expose The Scammer Steve Ogar / Easy And Fast Money / How Do I Use Paypal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.