Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,356 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12032502 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (16410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
goldfish80:

I didn't see it. Wonder why the Nigerian media is still running with his proposed move to Arsenal since Arsenal aren't really interested.
that is why it is a rumour
it can be true it can be false
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
It is obvious you wanna start something. Plsss do have a too day/night. smiley

Start what? Because I pointed out a petulant remark you made?
What do you really mean by that remark you made? Are you questioning my eye sight or what? Or you think I will be childish to say I didn't see your post but I indeed saw it?
Please, I don't appreciate that comment.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Newcastle United agree deal to sign Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham on loan

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2017/05/634726020.jpg[/img]
Tammy Abraham is set to join Newscastle Utd on loan (Getty images)

Chelsea have agreed to send Tammy Abraham out on loan to Newcastle United, according to reports.

The Daily Mail claims that Rafa Benitez’s strong relationship with Chelsea’s technical director Michael Emenalo has helped Newcastle secure what will be their second summer signing after landing Christian Atsu on a permanent deal.

The report claims that Benitez even went to St George’s Park on his wedding anniversary to convince Abraham to make the switch to Newcastle.

The deal is now expected to be completed as early as this weekend.

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2017/04/630690826.jpg[/img]
Abraham scored 26 goals while on loan at Bristol City this season

Leicester City and newly promoted Brighton had also registered their interest in the 19-year-old striker, who has made a major impact during his season-long loan at Bristol City this term.

Abraham finished the campaign with 26 goals for the Championship club, but Conte and Chelsea want the striker to spend a season in the Premier League to help his development.

Source: http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/02/newcastle-united-agree-deal-to-sign-chelseas-tammy-abraham-on-loan-6680644/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
goldfish80:

David Ornstein is a renowned BBC journo. You can take it to the bank whatever he says about transfers, especially Arsenal transfer buisness. He's like the unofficial, Arsenal mouth piece.

You are correct, he is usually reliable
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Danielnino00:
Why didn't the players just fly directly to Uyo and commence training there ?
Why Abuja?? the training pitch at Abuja is in a sorry state (last time I saw pics of their training session there)

This NFF people self undecided undecided

I heard...the hotel base at uyo is very large and as such with some other factors it makes it difficult to monitor the players and some of the players endeavors inimical to good football...like partying etc
so the need for abuja camping where they will flew directly to uyo...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2017
goldfish80:

He's not a definite starter for Rohr because he plays in Cyprus.
If he moved on to a better league, say the French league, Rohr won't have any other choice than to trust him for the starting role.

His maturity, experience, versatility and ability should be an asset

That's an assumption without track record justification.

If Rohr likes him he plays full stop even if he plays in Wales ranked number 50 in Europes.

If Osimhen after playing 10 minutes of football in a team at the bottom of Bundesliga can be invited. Then structureed selection methodology doesn't exist and subjectivity has overcome objectivity.

Then again some may say the end justifies the means. Long term that does not inspire players to play for the SE if it is perceived that objectivity and performance are not the main consideration.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Looolll....

Bonjour ou Bonnuit Sir Goldfish.... wink

goldfish80:

Start what? Because I pointed out a petulant remark you made?
What do you really mean by that remark you made? Are you questioning my eye sight or what? Or you think I will be childish to say I didn't see your post but I indeed saw it?
Please, I don't appreciate that comment.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Another Chelsea youngster on the move

Chelsea youngster Tammy Abraham is closing in on a season-long loan move to Newcastle United, according to the Daily Mail .

What’s the word?

The 19-year-old impressed during a loan spell at Bristol City last season, scoring 26 goals.

Abraham joined the Blues’ academy in 2004 and has been capped at England Under-21 level.

The Daily Mail claims that Chelsea initially wanted the youngster to merge into the first team, but the close relationship between technical director Michael Emenalo and Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez has changed the plan.

Leicester City and Brighton also reportedly expressed an interest in the youngster, but Abraham is expected to join the Magpies at the weekend.

The deal would have been helped along by Benitez visiting Abraham personally at St George’s Park.

Coup for Newcastle, but worry for Chelsea.

Abraham has shown great promise at the tender age of 19, and he could well thrive for the Magpies next season.

There is a question hanging over the forward’s ability to impress against top talent, though, and this will be his first major test.

From Chelsea’s point of view, it is a concern that they continue to farm out their talented prospects yet barely give them opportunities in the first team.

The club have already offloaded 19-year-old Dominic Solanke to Liverpool, and due to their standing among England’s elite, they are more likely to bring in an established talent than put faith in a youth option.

The Daily Mail claims that Chelsea are keen for Abraham to return, but if he succeeds at Newcastle and achieves regular first-team football, he may not want to.

Source: https://www.footballfancast.com/transfer-rumours/another-chelsea-youngster-on-the-move

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2017
Icon4s:

Funny.

Shits happen in football. That was one of them. You also recal Omeruo's heroics againts Drogba at the 2013 AFCON? That was then and this is now.

What matters most are his current abilities. Omeruo is a proven player. I would rather start him than start Awaziem against SA.

In the event that the desirable is not available then the available becomes desirable. That is how I sum up Omeruo.

He played a season for Middlesbrough in the championship he was not outstanding.

If you think he is the best we have? And if that is the best we have well then it's not good enough. We really need to look for somebody else.

I would say Dominic Iorfa is considerably better once his contract long term is sorted out he will play for Nigeria. His Dad is just playing the game can't openly commit to Nigeria just yet otherwise his value will drop.

I am looking long term, but we need to have a clear objective methodology based on performance for team selection.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 12:16am On Jun 03, 2017
komekn:

That's an assumption without track record justification.

If Rohr likes him he plays full stop even if he plays in Wales ranked number 50 in Europes.

If Osimhen after playing 10 minutes of football in a team at the bottom of Bundesliga can be invited. Then structureed selection methodology doesn't exist and subjectivity has overcome objectivity.

Then again some may say the end justifies the means. Long term that does not inspire players to play for the SE if it is perceived that objectivity and performance are not the main consideration.

I think Oshimhen's invitation is akin to Sven Goran Ericsson's decision taking Walcott to the world cup before he played a professional game for Arsenal.
Sometimes, these sort of perversed descions by managers are made with the premise of "building for the future". Only time will tell if it indeed it was the correct decision.

Only time.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:16am On Jun 03, 2017
forgiveness:

Played in the past na past tense. If Awaziem performance better than Omeruo during training, he deserves to play.

Dis na me first come dey block road for better players.

Later you will be the one claiming Victor Osimhen na senior player hence no need to bring Abraham to the national team as if say na em buy the jersey permanently. grin

No bi the same Omeruo wey Ranti give sand chop again!? shocked grin

This incident is even more recent than 2013 past glory and even Omeruo was the biggest culprit against France in 2014. grin

Abeg make we live story. grin

I concur.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:29am On Jun 03, 2017
safarigirl:
Efe Ambrose ke? When did that one become Omeruo's partner? Omeruo only temporarily replaced him at RB, but Omeruo did not start in that position

It's like most of us have forgottem there was this guy named Oboabona who partnered Omeruo at AFCON 2013. That is the partner I am talking of, and since he has blissfully gone out of our minds, then why are we forcing the stay of his second?

Oga Icon, the way you dey talk experience, you no go remember say na two inexperienced defenders by your standard, we use win AFCON

Why is Godfrey Obaobona not in the consideration for SE he is just as regular as Omeruo in the Turkish league.

When I think of AFCON 2013 I actually rated him more than Omeruo. So why is he forgotten experienced and proven.

Age who is really older or younger I have no idea they are from the era of no MRI.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Icon4s:

Better replacement for each position?

As if you replace players as easily as you replace bed sheets on your bed.

You think if we have players better than Iheanacho, Moses, Iwobi, Ndidi, Mikel, Echiejile, Etebo, Balogun, Omeruo, Ekong any where in the world we will not field them?

You think the coaching crew are not interested in improving the standards of the team?

What do you think team building is all about?
You wake up and overhaul a whole team when you have crucial matches all because you are searching for better players?

As far as I am concerned I will give this current coaching crew Excellent in terms of scouting for players for the national team. We had crucial games against Zambia and Algeria that could not be toiled with. With the little time he had after his appointment he maximised the established potentials in the team and came out tops.

We organized a friendly against Senegal of which a couple of players had their debutes.

We organized a France camp and so many untested players were featured in the two friendlies.
I am sure from the 3 games we have played this year the coaching crew has assessed a lot of these players and know which ones are ready for the Super Eagles.

Forgiveness I dare you to mention any player or players playing in any league(s) in this Universe that are better than the ones Rohr is likely to start against South Africa.

Onyedinma
Sone
Tega
Iorfa
Aina

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Icon4s:

These ones will make our starting 11 against SA?

Hahaha but I caught the sarcasm in your post.

You are right. Spot on bro. You sabi the problem.

Dominic over taken by Tega, he is being run very close by Ike Ugbo his much younger former team mate.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Joebie:
grin
Who says?
It won't kill him. It didn't kill Mikel. Playing Omeruo as a defensive midfielder didn't kill him..

I'm just saying as a coach I will experiment him there in training to see if he excels. I may want to start the trio of Onazi, Agu and Ndidi. Also, prepare for situations in future when players get injured in a tournament for example, and you don't have great options.

Simply put it would be a disaster Omeruo is a traditional defender and very far off from being a top defender at that.

He is not a baller even playing as RB exposes his limitations.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Icon4s:

Kai! but you said better replacements.
Abi I no understand grammar again?

If you are talking about backups that is exactly what the coaches have been arranging even with the French camp.

This Omeruo you guys are condemning is a serious back bone of that defense.

I am telling you that he is highly favored to start against SA hate him or love him. Awaziem has only recently proven that he is a good back up in the absence of our regular CBs.

Abdullahi Shehu is our best RB currently in the team. Take that to Aso Rock.

Victor Osimhen, Rohr has said is being groomed for the future. I respect that decision even though I don't completely buy it.

Players are not groomed.

Players prove themselves on the battlefield of the football pitch to be the best not assumed will be in the possible and probable future.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Mujtahida:

Habaaa Sir komekn, even if he scores? To my mind the young man has not gotten to the stage of the being best option yet but he's being groomed. Nothing bad with that.

Players are not groomed they prove themselves on the battlefield of the football pitch and they are selected.

Mbappe, Lukaku, Rashford, Dele, Dembele, Tega, etc, etc were and or are teenagers who were selected because they DELIVERED OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE.

They were never groomed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 1:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Greetings to everyone in the house! Here is my take on the omeruo/awaziem debate. I believe omeruo will start against SA but I won't be surprised if awaziem gets d nod. **Omeruo is doing a yobo..*winks* if you know what I mean** Reasons been,this is the national team not porto team B and awaziem is fairly young for a defender to be thrown into the deep end just like that..remember at porto when he broke in? Had to drop back to team B.
IMO when awaziem begins to play regular football for a top team he will become third choice eagle defender behind ekong nd balogun for now he is fourth choice and still learning the trade.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:07am On Jun 03, 2017
goldfish80:

I think Oshimhen's invitation is akin to Sven Goran Ericsson's decision taking Walcott to the world cup before he played a professional game for Arsenal.
Sometimes, these sort of perversed descions by managers are made with the premise of "building for the future". Only time will tell if it indeed it was the correct decision.

Only time.

That decision by Sven literally ended his career as England Manager left out the established and proven Defoe.

Opted to take a suspect Owen who had just recovered from Injury the result Owen ruptured is ACL in first game.

England left without established striker to cover while the very basic teenager Walcott just took up space in the team.

A very irrational decision can I suggest even stupid.

Consider here we are 11 years later who is called to England team Defoe.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Onyekuru Eager To Complete ‘ Dream ’ Arsenal Move ; Praises Henry , Senior Eagles Players
By James Agberebi

Super Eagles new invitee Henry Onyekuru has confirmed that English Premier League club Arsenal have made a move to sign him from Belgian top flight club Eupen, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

According to reports, Arsenal made a £6.8million offer to Eupen for the services of Onyekuru who scored 25 goals in 41 appearances in all competitions last season.

Onyekuru, 19, who was part of the Super Eagles squad that drew 1-1 against Corsica and beat Togo 3-0 in France, in a video interview with the Nigeria Football Federation, discussed Arsenal legend Thierry Henry, Super Eagles’ 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying chances, his thoughts on getting his first senior national team call-up and the kind of reception he got from the senior players.

“It is a good feeling that a club like Arsenal are coming to Eupen,” Onyekuru said.

“Like I said before it’s due to the hard work I kept doing in training and in games. So I’m waiting and working towards it and we see how it (the Arsenal move) goes after the qualifier (against South Africa).

“I am very happy being compared to Thierry Henry because he has always been my idol since I was a kid. I love watching him play.

“Then at home I love watching Arsenal and going through YouTube to watch most of his games. I remember too in the Belgian press, I said if I have to move, I would move to the Premier League and I want to be like Thierry Henry. So it’s just like a dream come true and I’m working towards it at the moment.

“In football, you cannot predict anything (on Super Eagles missing back-to-back AFCONs), and anything is possible in football. It’s not that that we don’t have a good team but we were not just lucky enough to be there.

“But now with the team spirit and work of the coaches and staff, I believe we are going to make it this time.

“The staff, coaches and senior players have all been kind.
They’ve been showing a lot of love to me, taking me as a brother and trying to give me confidence in the field because it’s my first national camp so a lot of encouragement from them and advice.

“So I’m happy to be among them. I will learn a lot from the big players, staff and coach.”

On the possibility of him being selected for the game against South Africa for next Saturday’s 2019/Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in Uyo, Onyekuru said:
“I would be happy. It is a great pleasure to be part of the team representing the country. It’s a good feeling. And it’s always the first dream of every young player to represent his country, to wear the green shirt. Seeing your family happy and giving them joy is a good feeling and I am very happy that I made the team for the Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.”

On how his football career started, Onyekuru narrated:

” I was born in Lagos, Nigeria, but I am from Imo State. I got into the Aspire Academy in 2011 when I was scouted in Lagos to join the academy in Qatar for the final test.

“I went there and I succeeded and was among the 10 to be in the academy then. So I spent four-and-a half years in the academy, both schooling and playing football.

“So I arrived in Belgium last two years in the summer when the club (Eupen) were still in the second division and I was with them when they got promoted to the first division. It was my first time in the first division.

“I got my chance to play with the team because in the second division they had lots of experienced players so I was waiting for my time to come. I finally got the chance to play and I got the confidence from the big players and coach who kept pushing me and gave me advice on how to work hard because I was the youngest in the team and now I’m in the Super Eagles, I’m thankful.”

Source: http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/onyekuru-hope-complete-dream-arsenal-move-henry-idol/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:11am On Jun 03, 2017
eterisan:
Greetings to everyone in the house! Here is my take on the omeruo/awaziem debate. I believe omeruo will start against SA but I won't be surprised if awaziem gets d nod. **Omeruo is doing a yobo..*winks* if you know what I mean** Reasons been,this is the national team not porto team B and awaziem is fairly young for a defender to be thrown into the deep end just like that..remember at porto when he broke in? Had to drop back to team B.
IMO when awaziem begins to play regular football for a top team he will become third choice eagle defender behind ekong nd balogun for now he is fourth choice and still learning the trade.

Yobo I know, but I do not get your reasoning please explain.

You don't learn your trade in SE you do that in your club.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2017
komekn:

Yobo I know, but I do not get your reasoning please explain.

doing a yobo with regards to errors..was just been sarcastic
You don't learn your trade in SE you do that in your club.
this is why omeruo will start..awaziem na still learner..he liver never strong reach..he has everything to be a great defender..of course you don't get a run of games at porto by been mediocre! Most of us seem to ignore the fact that he started the friendlies cos omeruo was not available due to club commitments and reported late to camp.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Thank you Oga. I'm only curting him a slack at RB because at least Rohr started him there again against Senegal despite his past errors.

komekn:

Simply put it would be a disaster Omeruo is a traditional defender and very far off from being a top defender at that.

He is not a baller even playing as RB exposes his limitations.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Thank you. The context is SE. Please can you list the classy ones in our fold?

AIG07:
here, class equates to talent simply innate ability.

For a player to be 'proven' he must have had some share numbers of professional football matches(appearances) under his belt-simple. Such player can be average, good or exceptional but he is alreaded tested and tried... So he is no longer a rookie(unproven).
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Gernot Rohr deserves full praise for his intuition and vision he showed when it came to identifying future talents of the Super Eagles.

A clear example is Awaziem who Rohr invited earlier, had a look in and was tipped as a promising key player of the side. In recent games, the young man showed exceptional quality. Both in training and during games.

At this time, it is riskier banking on Omeruo in the name of experience instead of quality shown in training and recent games.

If Rohr gives Awaziem the nod, he has my full blessings. As the days goes by, I get impressed by the vision of the Super Eagles team manager.

I hope Alampasu keeps giving 100% in training. He might never know when the German tactician will give him a nod.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Concerning Osimhen, Rohr believes he has a gem in his hands and the German tactician has my full blessings as he works hard to unlock the special features in the young hitman.

Sometimes, people should not argue decisions but watch and learn from one of the Masters of the game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Some might think Osimhen does not deserve a place in the team because of low number of games played this season and his team not doing well. However, it took Amunike few minutes to know he found a top quality player.

This is not just about club games but about the innate Super ability of Osimhen. Even Samson Siasia believed this young lad is special. I think after what Rohr has done with this team in a few months, he has the right to direct us on how to mould the Super Eagles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by binhozie(m): 2:13am On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=AIG07 post=57132498] can I help him Sir?

Abduljelil Ajagun,
Mickael Olaitan,
Babatunde Michael,
Rahmon Azeez,
Sammy Ameobi,
Dominic Solanke(if not for the ongoing u-20WC).

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 2:15am On Jun 03, 2017
binhozie:

Chineke who is ajagun better than ? Iwobi and Etebo ?
Is Sammy ameobi better than Musa, s.moses Henry iwobi bros
Ramon azeez, olaitan bros na wa you
That solanke I have been watching him, nothing special at all.
Bia this man take ya time
U no even say Aluko, Tammy Abraham or Samuel kalu

You miss the joke..

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by binhozie(m): 2:20am On Jun 03, 2017
tbaba1234:

You miss the joke..

Just realized but u no dey sleep, even Rohr don sleep

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 2:27am On Jun 03, 2017
binhozie:

Just realized but u no dey sleep, even Rohr don sleep

Lol, I no dey 9ja..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (16410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: johnjunior39(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.