Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,911 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12066410 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11100) (11101) (11102) (11103) (11104) (11105) (11106) ... (16431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
charlesemeka85:
Malian international Yves bisouma to Liverpool for 40m pounds.

Other countries dey hype and boast of good enterprising players in big leagues and clubs but our own na to dey use mouth polish and harness mediocrity in obscure leagues cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way this guy and Nwakali who first made wave in world football?

It seems you are forgetting Osimhen's transfer 2 summers ago.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
charlesemeka85:

Other countries dey hype and boast of good enterprising players in big leagues and clubs but our own na to dey use mouth polish and harness mediocrity in obscure leagues cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This has turned out to be false btw

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Olulong:

This has turned out to be false btw
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
charlesemeka85:

Must you include Nwakali?

All these pull down one to praise another syndrome sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Okay, It's not Rohr but 100% "someone else" and then he couldn't convince them to invite Alhassan abi?? He didn't see Alhassan to use on their "small minds" manipulatively?

We keep talking about Northern influences and all that, so what stops Rohr from dangling the "northern flavor" of an Alhassan on the list?

Still think Rohr doesn't also have a say no matter if it's a 50-50 say? Like I said before, it's on Rohr as much as it's on the NFF and the so called "Someone else". They all have their percentage responsibilities in this nonsense.

it is 100% on the coach if he feel there’s external influence then he should quit
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Why didn't the same fed character slot in Alhassan Yusuf? Abi does his name sound Igbo to you?
that federal character talk have never made sense to me. NFF president, 1st VP and sport minister are southerners abi does Buhari look like someone who cares about football?

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
JayromWrites:

Must you include Nwakali?

All these pull down one to praise another syndrome sha
not pulling anyone down just saying the obvious

How u wan pull who dey struggle to be up down? cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Looks like my good man's sleep won't have a finish line... grin

Wrong way to wake me up.

On a serious note I wanted him at the club. Not just for him but Cristiano Ronaldo jr. I wanted Baby Ronaldo at City too.

I wonder what Mendes did to mess this up or Manchester United could not just stomach CR7 at City.

Either way, all this is making room for the upcoming hitman, Liam Delap.

Guardiola needs to give this kid his fair shot.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
charlesemeka85:
not pulling anyone down just saying the obvious

How u wan pull who dey struggle to be up down? cheesy

grin grin

This guy steal ur babe

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
jihday:
that federal character talk have never made sense to me. NFF president, 1st VP and sport minister are southerners abi does Buhari look like someone who cares about football?

This made me laugh

Imagine Buhari discussing football, I'm sure he doesn't even know Jack about the team

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
Angolan basketball has fallen off. Meanwhile, Congo DRC beats Cape Verde, the country that upsetted Angola a few days ago.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
JayromWrites:

grin grin

This guy steal ur babe
nope buh the hype arnd him here is very annoying
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
jihday:

In all honesty u can never tell what buhari can do

Same man asked a man o war leader who came ask for his favour from OAU in 1980s how many northerners are in his university.... that was the first question he asked the man

It seems you have no idea that the cabals cut across all sectors
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Wrong way to wake me up.

On a serious note I wanted him at the club. Not just for him but Cristiano Ronaldo jr. I wanted Baby Ronaldo at City too.

I wonder what Mendes did to mess this up or Manchester United could not just stomach CR7 at City.

Either way, all this is making room for the upcoming hitman, Liam Delap.

Guardiola needs to give this kid his fair shot.

the great Alex Ferguson and Bruno Fernandes made it happen

Cr7 is coming home. United proposal to juve accepted. Sign on fee 28m and the Portuguese great will earn 270k pounds weekly
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
JayromWrites:

This made me laugh

Imagine Buhari discussing football, I'm sure he doesn't even know Jack about the team

But he takes words from any of his fellow hausa fulanis seriously....let someone from his clans or cabals go tell him now that the north i mean hausa fulanis is been marginalised from team invitees and see if he will not react

But notwithstanding i think shehu is veru well connected i suspect NFF vice president qnd permanent sec sha since them and shehu all hail from sokoto state

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
charlesemeka85:

Cr7 is coming home. United proposal to juve accepted. Sign on fee 28m and the Portuguese great will earn 270k pounds weekly

And with that PHE teacher of a coach
He will never win anything tangible for the remaining 2 years of his career

He was senseless in this deal

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
charlesemeka85:

We still got Delap. All these will work in the kid's favor.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Guardiola should just focus on the Liam Delap losing Kane and Ronaldo will work in our favor. The kid has to deliver with a bang. wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

We still got Delap. All these will work in the kids favor.

I tell u

Ronaldo messed sha
There is no way he will win anything with this man utd team...the mentally of the players is so low
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

good for you guys buh surprised city get fan for Nigeria abi na anywhere guordiola move u dem follow am go?

Any side wey Belle face cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
humility33:

But he takes words from any of his fellow hausa fulanis seriously....let someone from his clans or cabals go tell him now that the north i mean hausa fulanis is been marginalised from team invitees and see if he will not react

But notwithstanding i think shehu is veru well connected i suspect NFF vice president qnd permanent sec sha since them and shehu all hail from sokoto state

As if we have forgotten how Amunike's U17 world cup winning team were treated by getting only N20,000 if my memory serves me right.

They have influence on the team. That President, VP talk does not work because it is clear all ministries are working to put a smile on Buhari's face, even if it means sacrificing success.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
charlesemeka85:
good for you guys buh surprised city get fan for Nigeria abi na anywhere guordiola move u dem follow am go?

Any side wey Belle face cheesy

I have been supporting Manchester City before David Silva, Aguero, Yaya Toure and co joined City. When I started supporting City, they did not even qualify for Champions League.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
humility33:

I tell u

Ronaldo messed sha
There is no way he will win anything with this man utd team...the mentally of the players is so low
he has won it all already in club football.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
humility33:

I tell u

Ronaldo messed sha

It is funny after they rejected CR7, they rushed the deal because of jealousy of Manchester City. For real, let the season go on. I have huge faith in Liam Delap. I believe he will take his chances because of the space in the team.

No real striker for now because, Gabriel Jesus wants to play from the sides and has played terrifically the few chances he had the recently.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PDPGuy: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Off topic:
After watching Liz Mills coach Kenya at the ongoing Afrobasket, do you guys think a woman will ever be appointed to coach any of our male national teams?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I have been supporting Manchester City before David Silva, Aguero, Yaya Toure and co joined City. When I started supporting City, they did not even qualify for Champions League.
story that touches the hrt

Who we go ask?

What attracted you to support city then? I guess maybe ex Zimbabwe striker benjani nwaruwaru abi Richard Dunn cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

As if we have forgotten how Amunike's U17 world cup team were treated by getting only N20,000 if my memory serves me right.

They have influence on the team. That President, VP talk does not work because it is clear all ministries are working to put a smile on Buhari's face, even if it means sacrificing success.

Exactly many nigerians are ignorant of the man they voted into power....he has never pretends. His utterances and words all this while whole clearly shows......

The ortom and retired naval chief interview was nof new to me...so folks like pinnick nees to thread carefully in order to make him happy

Shehu is very well connected. He is from same state with Dikko and the permanent sec nff

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

It is funny after they rejected CR7, they rushed the deal because of jealousy of Manchester City. For real, let the season go on. I have huge faith in Liam Delap. I believe he will take his chances because of the space in the team.

No real striker for now because, Gabriel Jesus wants to play from the sides and has played terrifically the few chances he had the recently.
oga cr7 was never offered to man united at the first place. City only considered bringing him in after they missed out on Kane.

CITY had talks with Mendez cr7's agent but the move didn't materialize before united came in yesterday evening

Even ole debunk the rumor that the Portuguese great was offered to united few hours ago
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
charlesemeka85:

Who we go ask?

What attracted you to support city then? I guess maybe ex Zimbabwe striker benjani nwaruwaru abi Richard Dunn cheesy

Still with this Ronaldo signing...you guys will never win anything

It is the beginning of frustration for him...... sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
humility33:

In all honesty u can never tell what buhari can do

Same man asked a man o war leader who came ask for his favour from OAU in 1980s how many northerners are in his university.... that was the first question he asked the man

It seems you have no idea that the cabals cut across all sectors
Oga leave all these hearsay buhari doesn’t care about sport, if he does do you think that’s the basketball team we would have presented at the Olympics?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
charlesemeka85:

Who we go ask?

Roberto Mancini. First, I was a big fan of Carlos Tevez. I wanted to start supporting City when Tevez moved but didn't. As soon as they announced Mancini, we knew it was time.

I have supported Mancini since his days as a player. Then followed him as a manager. Impressed me with his Lazio manager days. Supported him fully when he took over Inter Milan and boy did he deliver. My best players were Adriano and Recoba. Also like Martins under him too.

When Manchester City announced him as Manager, it was a clear sign. I joined the club that same day he was unveiled and I never looked back. I found home.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

it won't hurt giving a kid from the academy a chance instead spending millions of pounds every season

Who knows he may turn out to be the one that will save city alot of money if he performs well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11100) (11101) (11102) (11103) (11104) (11105) (11106) ... (16431) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, Theben(m), 123jamessmith, joxxy01(m), Kog45(m), lovewins and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.