Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12153964 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13125) (13126) (13127) (13128) (13129) (13130) (13131) ... (16460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
o lord comerade which one carry newspaper stand enter this matter now ennn bia I go fire you catapult soon why you go talk this kind thing cheesy grin grin a whole nominated analyst for News pepper stand o wrong now grin grin grin
Comrade,that violence from mekus chop Gucci...that violence don celebrate 10-year anniversary grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

4 goals and a league title

18 goals and no single kpangolo and dragging his team to the conference league making rashford and others look useless because all should be about him

Man united and psg bought Wasiu and LM7 to win their league after both of them came second last season but one is dragging them to the conference league and the other scored a goal that helped them confirm their title win cheesy cheesy cheesy

Will Ronaldo win epl player of the season since Messi can not win the French own ?
like I told you I am not hear to compare cr7 and Messi cus they hv nothing to prove to anyone anymore

If not for cr7 and de gea United would hv finished below 10th position so if you don’t appreciate his input in this struggling united team that is your own cup of tea

It will only take a blind mugu to make case for a wasted,over paid and pampered rashford. Dude has stunted and I don’t see him bouncing back to his best

His body language in games says it all upon that he is agitating for a pay rise when he isn’t doing anything while taking home over 250k pounds every week currently

As daft as you are you would hv made case for wan bissaka and maguire as well.

My happiness is the management of United has owned up to their rubbish and ready to relinquish power and authority to footballing heads which are incoming ten hag,mitchel and current boss rangnick who will work as a consultant immediately the season ends

A team that old legs like cr7, de gea,mata, rusty jones and slow matic are outperforming the much younger ones?

A team Scott mctominnay who during my playing days I am miles better than is starting games for? Keep on showcasing your mumu any how cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2022
mostob:
Comrade,that violence from mekus chop Gucci...that violence don celebrate 10-year anniversary grin grin
omo I know no say emekus bin attend our last vawulence executive meeting because him vawulence traits dey amaze me I know fit chop maize grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2022
cheesy
TFLASHOGEE:
omo I know no say emekus bin attend our last vawulence executive meeting because him vawulence traits dey amaze me I know fit chop maize grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2022
drDoom3:

Kante, N. Mendy

Mendy makes a good leader. I agree Kante.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
cheesy
bia next time you attend vawulence executive meeting try to write your name in the sign in book so I go take note you dey give me joy cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2022
cheesy well noted comrade
TFLASHOGEE:
bia next time you attend vawulence executive meeting try to write your name in the sign in book so I go take note you dey give me joy cheesy grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
Blue font Prof single handedly light up this thread with vawulence and we in the community are pleased with him cheesy grin grin what a good way to console one self grin
ha Comrade, leave blue font man o ...you fit handle post doctoral thesis? The violence is bigger than me grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2022
cheesy
mostob:
ha Comrade, leave blue font man o ...you fit handle post doctoral thesis? The violence is bigger than me grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Which better club go put their Hope on mourinho ?

Mourinho was sacked at manure ,he could not deliver the epl ,small time Roma will sack him and he will join awaziem boavista grin

Hope you have the nobility to retract your words when Mourinho makes history with this same Roma.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
You gerrit ... Emeka needs to sign the Accord grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2022
mostob:
You gerrit ... Emeka needs to sign the Accord grin grin grin
hv done that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I was responding to a discussion about Guardiola's impact of Barcelona. Someone said Guardiola met a ready made success there. I was explaining to the person the impact of Guardiola there was not ready made.

Gerrit?
ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
hv done that cheesy
welcome on board comerade...go and spread vawulence grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2022
mostob:
welcome on board comerade...go and spread vawulence grin
see as you make me they laff like mad man

Vawulence time cus I hv been endorsed and blessed by the gods of vawulence heavens

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2022
cheesy
mostob:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:41pm On May 05, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

Hope you have the nobility to retract your words when Mourinho makes history with this same Roma.

By winning the seria A for sure

By winning the conference league ? You must be joking

Mind you he is a great coach

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:43pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
like I told you I am not hear to compare cr7 and Messi cus they hv nothing to prove to anyone anymore

If not for cr7 and de gea United would hv finished below 10th position so if you don’t appreciate his input in this struggling united team that is your own cup of tea

It will only take a blind mugu to make case for a wasted,over paid and pampered rashford. Dude has stunted and I don’t see him bouncing back to his best

His body language in games says it all upon that he is agitating for a pay rise when he isn’t doing anything while taking home over 250k pounds every week currently

As daft as you are you would hv made case for wan bissaka and maguire as well.

My happiness is the management of United has owned up to their rubbish and ready to relinquish power and authority to footballing heads which are incoming ten hag,mitchel and current boss rangnick who will work as a consultant immediately the season ends

A team that old legs like cr7, de gea,mata, rusty jones and slow matic are outperforming the much younger ones?

A team Scott mctominnay who during my playing days I am miles better than is starting games for? Keep on showcasing your mumu any how cheesy

Emeka don type epistle

Ororo for go mancity jeje go enjoy life cheesy

Aside trolling true true if not for cr7 goals Una go due below top 10 ,another savior also Na de gea

ETH go do well for Man U ,but those board should not take decision for him ,that will be the only issue

You cannot bench mc Tominay with your big stomach , seeing you playing ahead of tominay is like seeing this man below

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2022
mostob:
me dey give Blue font wotowoto now him self know say if we shooke leg for inside same trouser na him go use finito run know be today cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Emeka don type epistle

Aside trolling true true if not for cr7 goals Una go due below top 10 ,another savior also Na de gea

ETH go do well for Man U ,but those board should not take decision for him ,that will be the only issue
the problem with United is non footballing individuals taking up the post experienced and renowned football heads are meant to fill

That is the biggest problem. Ok for instance I read few days ago that the reason the board gives out huge contracts upon renewal to players in the club is add more to their market value. I was mad after reading that

I bet you that the likes of rashford,wan bissaka,maguire,mctominnay etc won’t be tolerated in teams like arsenal,Spurs let alone Chelsea,city and Liverpool

A club where maguire is forced on the coach, mandating him to start as long as he is fit just because of the amount he was bought and his status as an English national team player?

A club where a kid like sancho is paid over 350k pounds weekly just in his first contract?

A management that spent 80m pounds to bring in a fridge as cb just because he is English and to break the record transfer fee Liverpool paid for van dirk?

A management and scouting team that scouted wan bissaka and paid 50m for him?

A management that were begging rashford,martial and pogba not to leave and were ready to offer them new contracts that will see the latter earn over 450k a week. A lazy and unserious pogba?

Do you know ole was to hand maguire a new contract at United that will see him earn around 350k pounds weekly at the end of the summer before he was sacked?

A management that were contemplating on paying over 100m for Declan rice before ragnnick came in and put that to a halt? Even we’re ready to pay 100m for grealish before he choose city?

My brother what is happening in that club is far beyond the both of us and u am glad that things will take shape next season

Left for me I don’t want British/English players in the team anymore and if they must start they hv to be miles better than what is available because one of the major problems bedeviling the club is English/British bias and sentiment
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Emeka don type epistle

You cannot bench mc Tominay with your big stomach , seeing you playing ahead of tominay is like seeing this man below
when I Dey active in football I swear mcsauce is not Better than me cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

By winning the seria A for sure

By winning the conference league ? You must be joking

Mind you he is a great coach

Water down the cup whatever way you want, but at a club like Roma the Conference League is their level.

This same team have not won a spoon in the past 14 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:03pm On May 05, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

Water down the cup whatever way you want, but at a club like Roma the Conference League is their level.

This same team have not won a spoon in the past 14 years.
Mourinho should make Roma make top 4

Atlanta wey Dey make top 3 before recently Na human being dem be
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

sure with time he will do that. This is just his first season

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2022
codemaniacs:

It doesn't change the fact that Osimhen went to E:urope as a teenager and didn't have a good start..

You're commenting as if Osimhen never registered in any football academy in Nigeria and like he just went for u17 trials from selling pure water on the streets and was selected and then went to Europe directly from been a pure water seller and had zero football training in Nigeria..

Thank you bro,i don explained this things tire but it seem like we are debating.

Emma Olisadebe did not attend any football academies but street and campus footballer playing departmental and faculty games but it was glaring that he had the talent to become a good footballer.....when the opportunity came through world university games he was forced by Fanny Amu to sign for Jasper utd,from there to Europe and funny a university boy in less than two years find himself playing in world biggest football fiesta WC,was even nominated for world footballer of the year and got a vote cos he singlehandedly took Poland to 2002 WC.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

That's it, brother. Making them a regular top 4 team in the next four years is a more realistic achievement.

Don't use the manager's past success to set goals for him.

Roma are even worse off than Liverpool when Klopp joined, yet the German promised trophy not in 1,2 3, but four years.

This was despite the fact that England has three trophies per season, unlike other leagues.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:20pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
sure with time he will do that. This is just his first season

With few Signings top 4 is achievable

He doesn’t need to win the league
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2022
let's hope at least one super eagles player make it to the final today

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:48pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
the problem with United is non footballing individuals taking up the post experienced and renowned football heads are meant to fill

That is the biggest problem. Ok for instance I read few days ago that the reason the board gives out huge contracts upon renewal to players in the club is add more to their market value. I was mad after reading that

I bet you that the likes of rashford,wan bissaka,maguire,mctominnay etc won’t be tolerated in teams like arsenal,Spurs let alone Chelsea,city and Liverpool

A club where maguire is forced on the coach, mandating him to start as long as he is fit just because of the amount he was bought and his status as an English national team player?

A club where a kid like sancho is paid over 350k pounds weekly just in his first contract?

A management that spent 80m pounds to bring in a fridge as cb just because he is English and to break the record transfer fee Liverpool paid for van dirk?

A management and scouting team that scouted wan bissaka and paid 50m for him?

A management that were begging rashford,martial and pogba not to leave and were ready to offer them new contracts that will see the latter earn over 450k a week. A lazy and unserious pogba?

Do you know ole was to hand maguire a new contract at United that will see him earn around 350k pounds weekly at the end of the summer before he was sacked?

A management that were contemplating on paying over 100m for Declan rice before ragnnick came in and put that to a halt? Even we’re ready to pay 100m for grealish before he choose city?

My brother what is happening in that club is far beyond the both of us and u am glad that things will take shape next season

Left for me I don’t want British/English players in the team anymore and if they must start they hv to be miles better than what is available because one of the major problems bedeviling the club is English/British bias and sentiment

Una board and those 92 set self wahala too much

We have many recent British players like foden Reece James Alexander Arnold and so on

Why won’t they force Maguire on the coach when they overpaid for him

Don’t be surprised to see Maguire mctominay wan bissaka stepping up next season ,as much as I troll Maguire he was one of Man U best players last season and did so well for England at the euros

I believe ETH with some new signings will make some impact

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AbuMikey(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2022
codemaniacs:

Iceland built indoor training facilities due to their cold weather...

Yes, it means we can compare with Brazil in grassroot development because if Nigeria didn't have its own grassroot development then Nigeria won't have the players that can beat Brazil..

Yes, it also means we can compete with spain in development because if Nigeria didn't have its own development then Nigeria won't have the players that can beat Spain..

Nahhhh!
Don't be ridiculous.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 8:08pm On May 05, 2022
AbuMikey:

Nahhhh!
Don't be ridiculous.

what's ridiculous there

(1) (2) (3) ... (13125) (13126) (13127) (13128) (13129) (13130) (13131) ... (16460) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.