Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,219 members, 7,880,806 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:12 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12030141 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13127) (13128) (13129) (13130) (13131) (13132) (13133) ... (16410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2022
safarigirl:

Please, add Dessers

Bassey, Aribo, Balogun and Dessers dey show for UEFA club final.

I don see who I go support for that Conference League. I love Mourinho, but I love Dessers more.

Feyenoord for the win.

As much as I like Dessers, Mourinho has to seal this.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:48pm On May 05, 2022
safarigirl:

Please, add Dessers

Bassey, Aribo, Balogun and Dessers dey show for UEFA club final.

I don see who I go support for that Conference League. I love Mourinho, but I love Dessers more.

Feyenoord for the win.

Dessers for conference,he was easily the best player in that competition
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:
How did rangers make it to the Europa league finals when their level is the English league one

Fulham will easily win the Europa league Walai

#Ogogorofootballanalysis#

Komekn grin

The same way Championship Nottingham Forest beat Arsenal and Leicester city in the FA cup.

Go and ask them they will gladly educate you.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PDPGuy: 2:33am On May 06, 2022
Dreamswayne:

I'm sure Alex Iwobi was a Super Eagle by 18/19 season!

Thanks for the correction
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:31am On May 06, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

Dessers over Abraham dear, thanks and God bless.

It will be awesome for Mourinho's legacy, but it would also mean I have to tolerate massive Abraham PR over Osimhen, and that just turns my stomach.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 6:07am On May 06, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I thought iwobi played in the Europa league finals with arsenal
With VM too.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eawwal(m): 6:19am On May 06, 2022
saw this on Bayern Munich official page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:44am On May 06, 2022
Mourinho sharing tears of joy for making the conference league finals

Same coach that called Europa league a Mickey Mouse competition when Benitez won it

No be juju be that ?

How the mighty has fallen grin

Madrid saw him before they went for ancelotti at Everton

Chelsea
Man U
Arsenal
Liverpool
Man city
Barcelona
Juventus

Jose won’t coach at any of these big clubs

He can still have a shot at inter Milan or replacing Diego someone to continue the haram football at atm ,that’s if he is lucky enough ,then maybe a big nation at international football

Trolling with a little touch of honest opinion .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:45am On May 06, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

Your coach CV don spoil

Mourinho has to win that for what exactly ,for boosting right cheesy cheesy

Man crying for making the conference league finals cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 7:42am On May 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Europa league is better not conference league ,you surely cant relate because Na Na cobwebs full manure trophy room now grin

Yet your Apariola aka fraudiola couldn't win UCL without Pessi. grin

Biggest fraud coach of all time .Apari fraudiola na ordinary local champion and not worth the hype they give him..

Roma is a small club. The last time they won a title, you were prolly running around naked in your neighborhood. So cut mou some slack. You think winning serie A na beans? If your agidi footballer osimhen is in a final like this, I know you would be jumping up and down like a hornny cricket ...

Mourinho is the first manager to reach the final of a major European competition with four different clubs, having done so with Porto (UEFA Cup & Champions League), Inter (Champions League), Man Utd (Europa League) and now Roma (Europa Conference League). He's the special one..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:48am On May 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Biggest fraud coach of all time .Apari fraudiola na ordinary local champion and not worth the hype they give him..

Roma is a small club. The last time they won a title, you were prolly running around naked in your neighborhood. So cut mou some slack. You think winning serie A na beans? If your agidi footballer osimhen is in a final like this, I know you would be jumping up and down like a Hot cricket ...

Mourinho is the first manager to reach the final of a major European competition with four different clubs, having done so with Porto (UEFA Cup & Champions League), Inter (Champions League), Man Utd (Europa League) and now Roma (Europa Conference League). He's the special one..

You cannot troll guardiola while stanning a useless club Like manure and maureen

Guardiola have frustrated you guys In England so I understand the tears grin

Mourinho is Will soon win the caf champions league to show he is really the special one because you might see him replace pisto mosimane at al ahly soon

You insult other teams for playing in the Europa league e reach mourinho turn you wan hype conference league, see ment cheesy cheesy cheesy

Roma that made ucl semis few seasons back is a small club ? The uselessness of manure don affect your brain

Keep choking with the below pic ,more decorated than your favorite tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Roma is a small club. The last time they won a title, you were prolly running around naked in your neighborhood. So cut mou some slack. You think winning serie A na beans? If your agidi footballer osimhen is in a final like this, I know you would be jumping up and down like a Hot cricket ...

Never to early to start vawulence grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 8:12am On May 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You cannot troll guardiola while stanning a useless club Like manure and maureen

Guardiola have frustrated you guys In England so I understand the tears grin

Mourinho is Will soon win the caf champions league to show he is really the special one because you might see him replace pisto mosimane at al ahly soon

You insult other teams for playing in the Europa league e reach mourinho turn you wan hype conference league, see ment cheesy cheesy cheesy

Roma that made ucl semis few seasons back is a small club ? The uselessness of manure don affect your brain

Keep choking with the below pic ,more decorated than your favorite tongue

All I see are local trophies. grin grin Apariola fraudiola took Bayern from defending Champions to disgrace.. UCL semis na trophy? Didn't your club win UCL couple of seasons ago and they ended up in the Europa league this season getting mauled by Frankfurt in the process?

Fraudiola has been giving 1 billion pounds by sheik for years and all he could return are local trophies . If he sure for am, make he go Roma..

I can't imagine fraudiola going to a club that can't spend a billion pounds. The club will be in Isthmian league in no time..

Useless fraudster.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:23am On May 06, 2022
Joezinho:

All I see are local trophies. grin grin Apariola fraudiola took Bayern from defending Champions to disgrace.. UCL semis na trophy? Didn't your club win UCL couple of seasons ago and they ended up in the Europa league this season getting mauled by Frankfurt in the process?

Fraudiola has been giving 1 billion pounds by sheik for years and all he could return are local trophies . If he sure for am, make he go Roma..

I can't imagine fraudiola going to a club that can't spend a billion pounds. The club will be in Isthmian league in no time..

Useless fraudster.

Keep standing the fake Manchester and a conference league coach just as your team is about to join them next season

Hate no go gree you see this ,pep spent 1 billion at Barca cheesy cheesy

Oya choke below grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:28am On May 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Useless fraudster.

Guardiola should go to Roma when he is not a rejected kpangolo like the useless one who was chased with koboko out of England grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Same coach that called Europa league a Mickey Mouse competition when Benitez won it

You know the funny thing about you and your British colleagues.

Both of you believe Ten Hag needs four years to turn the biggest club in the world: United, into a force again.

But when the goalpost shifts to Mourinho, a European final in his first season is too small.

It's good to be a special one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 8:33am On May 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Keep standing the fake Manchester and a conference league coach just as your team is about to join them next season

Hate no go gree you see this ,pep spent 1 billion at Barca

Oya choke below grin

Even the great Don Carlo ancelotti that sent Apariola fraudiola to hades in tears couldn't win teaspoon at Everton.

Take Apariola to Spurs and watch him lead them to Isthmian national league.

Apariola is just a local champion forming Chairman. Without Pessi, he won't win UCL...

fraudiola with Pessi = 2 UCLs...

fraudiola with over 1bn but without Pessi = No UCL..

Pessi without fraudiola = 2 UCLs..

Apariola's success is tied to Pessi and the financial strength and depth of his team, whereas other great managers like Klopp, mou have under dog story behind their success which make their win beautiful..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:38am On May 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Even the great Don Carlo ancelotti that sent Apariola fraudiola to hades in tears couldn't win teaspoon at Everton.

Take Apariola to Spurs and watch him lead them to Isthmian national league.

Apariola is just a local champion forming Chairman. Without Pessi, he won't win UCL...

fraudiola with Pessi = 2 UCLs...

fraudiola with over 1bn but without Pessi = No UCL..

Pessi without fraudiola = 2 UCLs..

Apariola's success is tied to Pessi and the financial strength and depth of his team, whereas other great managers like Klopp, mou have under dog story behind their success which make their win beautiful..

Guardiola have 2 ucl and no agenda fit change am grin

It’s either Messi or financial Strength ,if we ask you guys why did other coaches not win ucl with Messi Una go give excuse

Guardiola should go to small club when he is not a finished coach like Maureen ,you get sense so grin

A big team like Madrid saw Maureen but rejected him and went for ancelotti at Everton

Ndi conference league

Look at your useless club below with their billions Nd yet no local trophy

Your coach is now useless coaching ekuke clubs and you want guardiola there to share the shame ,your manure won’t be useless with pep as coach with those wasted billions and buying a bag of cement for 85 million

Shameless conference league Stan grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 8:39am On May 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

No be juju be that ?

How the mighty has fallen grin

Madrid saw him before they went for ancelotti at Everton

Chelsea
Man U
Arsenal
Liverpool
Man city
Barcelona
Juventus

Jose won’t coach at any of these big clubs

He can still have a shot at inter Milan or replacing Diego someone to continue the haram football at atm ,that’s if he is lucky enough ,then maybe a big nation at international football

Trolling with a little touch of honest opinion .

Stop capping shiit, you son of Apariola ..

Read this and choke on your lies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:41am On May 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Stop capping shiit, you son of Apariola ..

Read this and choke on your lies...

Fake news to boost ego ,they preferred ancelotti despite Everton struggling ,that shows how useless your conference league man was cheesy

Maureen was a failure at Madrid because of guardiola and was chased with koboko out of the city ,man was chopping 5-0 on a steady grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Guardiola should go to Roma when he is not a rejected kpangolo like the useless one who was chased with koboko out of England grin

Remember that Madrid first approached Mourinho who rejected them for Roma, before they went for Ancelotti.

With Everton, Don Carlo was a rejected "...", but now...

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 8:44am On May 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Guardiola have 2 ucl and no agenda fit change am grin

It’s either Messi or financial Strength ,if we ask you guys why did other coaches not win ucl with Messi Una go give excuse

Guardiola should go to small club when he is not a finished coach like Maureen ,you get sense so grin

A big team like Madrid saw Maureen but rejected him and went for ancelotti at Everton

Ndi conference league

Look at your useless club below with their billions Nd yet no local trophy

Your coach is now useless coaching ekuke clubs and you want guardiola there to share the shame ,your manure won’t be useless with pep as coach with those wasted billions and buying a bag of cement for 85 million

Shameless conference league Stan grin

1. La midget has 2 UCLs after Apariola..

2. Madrid went for him..

3. My club is useless but nor be one man spend that cash alone. Obviously you don't know what it means for a man to spend 1bn pounds and not win the UCL.

I know the man I Stan. A serial winner. Doesn't need any midget to win titles.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:45am On May 06, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

You know the funny thing about you and your British colleagues.

Both of you believe Ten Hag needs four years to turn the biggest club in the world: United, into a force again.

But when the goalpost shifts to Mourinho, a European final in his first season is too small.

It's good to be a special one.

Who is my British colleagues ?

Biggest club in the world cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ten Haag will make top 4 at least for a good start

I am a core Barcelona fan bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:48am On May 06, 2022
Joezinho:

1. La midget has 2 UCLs after Apariola..

2. Madrid went for him..

3. My club is useless but nor be one man spend that cash alone. Obviously you don't know what it means for a man to spend 1bn pounds and not win the UCL.

I know the man I Stan. A serial winner. Doesn't need any midget to win titles.

Try something new about Messi winning pep the ucl ,abi you wan commot am from him profile grin

You Stan a serial failure ,same man who called Europa league a micky mouse competition is now crying because of conference league

Messi was at man city for the 11 trophies pep won there ,same trophies your club couldn’t win with those billions

Shameless fan

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 8:50am On May 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Fake news to boost ego ,they preferred ancelotti despite Everton struggling ,that shows how useless your conference league man was cheesy

Maureen was a failure at Madrid because of guardiola and was chased with koboko out of the city ,man was chopping 5-0 on a steady grin

Daily mail is now a fake site? You are just an irredeemable drunk.. grin

Under Mourinho, Madrid reached UCL semi final three times consecutively.

Under Mou, Madrid won the league with 100 points( highest ever league total).

In the 2011–12 season,Madrid broke the long standing monopoly of Barkadots over La Liga when they won the league for a record extending 32nd time. They did so in style as they collected a record 100 points from a possible 114 points.

They scored a record 121 goals(now broken).

They won 32 games overall and won record 16 games out of 19 away from home.

Ronaldo scored 46 goals in the league and came second in run for the Pichichi award.
Mesut Ozil topped the assist table.

In all competitions, Madrid scored 174 goals all thanks to Mourinho’s counter attacking system

If this is how a failure looks like, then you are dumber than I thought.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:50am On May 06, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

Remember that Madrid first approached Mourinho who rejected them for Roma, before they went for Ancelotti.

With Everton, Don Carlo was a rejected "...", but now...

Mourinho didn’t rejected Madrid

He was never wanted ,the fans don’t want him at the city because he was like someone who have been banned from entering a certain community for stealing a native goat and fowl grin

Carlo cannot win anything with Everton

The difference is that Carlo did better at Madrid than Maureen,so that’s why he was rejected grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:54am On May 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Daily mail is now a fake site? You are just an irredeemable drunk.. grin

Under Mourinho, Madrid reached UCL semi final three times consecutively.

Under Mou, Madrid won the league with 100 points( highest ever league total).

In the 2011–12 season,Madrid broke the long standing monopoly of Barkadots over La Liga when they won the league for a record extending 32nd time. They did so in style as they collected a record 100 points from a possible 114 points.

They scored a record 121 goals(now broken).

They won 32 games overall and won record 16 games out of 19 away from home.

Ronaldo scored 46 goals in the league and came second in run for the Pichichi award.
Mesut Ozil topped the assist table.

In all competitions, Madrid scored 174 goals all thanks to Mourinho’s counter attacking system

If this is how a failure looks like, then you are dumber than I thought.. cheesy

Madrid reach 3 ucl semi finals under mou but lost them all ,same semi finals una Dey use troll pep grin

Those 3 semi finals why don’t you find out who kicked him out from one of them after all the karate and gidigbo football with pepe and adebayo cheesy cheesy

Who welcomed mourinho with a 5-0 at Madrid that brought tears to the dressing room that he had to call a certain player rat

Why did he ran away after guardiola dominated him cheesy cheesy

Since he is not a fraud why can’t he win the champions league with Ronaldo ,you just Dey enter my trap like TONZO ,it’s now pichichi award by Ronaldo that we are arguing ba ?

you can call pep a failure despite massive trophies at mancity but you wanna praise your fraud that didn’t win the champions league at Spain and managed only 1 Laliga ,no be ment ? Even velverde did better than your fraud in Spain ,he was brought to dominate Barca but he still failed

Sacked from manure sacked from Madrid sacked from spurs and you get mouth Dey talk grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 9:03am On May 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Madrid reach 3 ucl semi finals under mou but lost them all ,same semi finals una Dey use troll pep grin

Those 3 semi finals why don’t you find out who kicked him out from one of them after all the karate and gidigbo football cheesy cheesy

Who welcomed mourinho with a 5-0 at Madrid that brought tears to the dressing room that he had to call a certain player rat

Why did he ran away after guardiola dominated him cheesy cheesy

Since he is not a fraud why can’t he win the champions league with Ronaldo ,you just Dey enter my trap like TONZO

A combination of factors led to Mourinho leaving Madrid but Apariola wasn't part of it.

Useless coach that hates Africans.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

no be fake baba the news was every where bring your own to counter no body don call your own research fake to grin Don Andrew cool

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:07am On May 06, 2022
Joezinho:

A combination of factors led to Mourinho leaving Madrid but Apariola wasn't part of it.

Useless coach that hates Africans.

Be deceiving yourself grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 9:10am On May 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Be deceiving yourself grin

E choke abi? grin grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:11am On May 06, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
no be fake baba the news was every where bring your own to counter no body don call your own research fake to grin Don Andrew cool

Nothing to counter man

Speculations doesn’t make it real

If Madrid want mou they will get him ,they prefer Carlo than the failure of a coach

Thank you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13127) (13128) (13129) (13130) (13131) (13132) (13133) ... (16410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: trilacos, DrYa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.