Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,362 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12417826 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13562) (13563) (13564) (13565) (13566) (13567) (13568) ... (16666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Segunda is not that bad though ,sadiq came from there after some European struggles

Nwakali still have time ,wishing him nothing but the best

Sadiq made the second biggest move this transfer widow after Calvin bassey
My fear is Nwakili club.Almeria was a good platform for Sadiq,hope Nwakili maintain his present form even if his club failed to make it to la Liga he can still move to la Liga or elsewhere.No doubt he is talented.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2022

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Samueltemi337:

club wey sabi fire shot anyhow,

I sure say if na pep dey dia, even with league wey e win, Dem go still give am red card, Kippy, you are fired chaiii
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
PurpleHouse:
Of all the players we have around the world, na Nwankali una wan dey hype. Someone that has wasted his youthfulness being average.

Na thunder go fire every hypeman here trying to force Nwakali on the super eagles
ha!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2022
PurpleHouse:

Oga go and sleep.

Nobody hates him. I don't hate him. This is why Nigeria is messed-up because of people like you always trying to play the "good guy" by not speaking truth to power.

You see someone who is mediocre being hyped in the midst of other great ballers who deserve the attention, you are saying hate. Abeggeee!

It was people like you that brought Buhari on us all, and still won't speak up when things go down. Learn when to be diplomatic and when to stand for truth. People like you who want to be always good cause big problem for every one else by trying to seen as the good guy, especially in national issues. Take the bull by the brokos and stop being the "Mr. Nice Guy."

Alhassan is there, Onyedikachi (the guy at Brugge) is there, and you're all here saying we hate one average kid who couldn't stay in Arsenal reserve and Porto B team.

See eeennhh, nor let me talk my mind finish.
omo, na this kelechi nwakali issue go cus world war 3 last last shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2022
charlesemeka85:
cheesy I no wan talk mk dem no call me oga 2k begger cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Melvinity: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2022
JayromWrites:

I schooled in FutMx and Maikunkele FC was one of the best teams in Minna.. the name just came...
That was my school too... cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
na the only Nigerian player with special skill set you dey do like dis comerade odikwa very risky for this your vawulence doings wink
vawulence man grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2022
Kog45:
Oga just forget your 2k beggar of a thing even Davido dey beg,big boys dey do online stuff just to cruise. ....mature minds here didn't take you and TheSuperNerd serious cos na roforofo fight.
abi oooooo cheesy

Even after the task that faithful day 2k I no see cheesy cheesy

Atleast em for reach me buy mama put with assorted meat and chilled coke or my favorite sprite wink cheesy

Even the mumu posted the screenshot come block me for Twitter join cheesy

Person wey i no Dey even follow or sabi em Twitter handle grin cheesy

Pple dey mean here ooooo

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
thou shall not keep quiet in the land of vawulence comerade feel free to show off your new tittle 2k na big money for this economy just change am to Dollar use am do foreign doings grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Nothing wrong in praising nwakali though ,but even with his average performance they will force his stats down out throats as spectacular, all good .

Sote one fool wan begin Dey talk down on Aribo indirectly ,we all know what he was trying to do grin
that’s the problem. His stats are decent judging by the standard of the league he plays in but the noise that surrounds it is out of this world

He is one who showed huge potentials as a young kid so shunning out such performances in the 2nd tier of Spanish football is no biggie until he makes such statement in bigger leagues

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Danielnino00:
Why should anybody have a problem with a Nigerian hyping a Nigerian player on a Nigerian thread? I don't get it .
If you don't like Nwakali,just say it..You don't have to attack those hyping him...It is a free world..

At the end, it may not really matter what praise or criticism Nwakali get here,because at the end of the day, he is the one that will decide how his career will go.. There was a time when Iheanacho was at City and he was highly rated here,but some folks never regarded him as anything special..He went to Leicester and struggled at first and then got back in form and the struggled again... At the end, it was his decision to stay at Leicester and remain a second fiddle that determine how he is rated now..
So please make una free Nwakali...If the young man is so dedicated,he would work hard to move higher than the level he is now and put his critics to shame...No need of attacking those who are trying to hype him here...
true talk, cuz at the end of the day it,it's the players choice to work hard or remain mediocre. exp ihenacho
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2022
Icon4s:

Good one.

Thanks for checking up.

Its good to see you back chief

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2022
So Tuchel got the sack before Gerrard, Lampard and Rodgers cheesy
Wonderful! grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Danielnino00:
So Tuchel got the sack before Gerrard, Lampard and Rodgers cheesy
Wonderful! grin
amongst those you mention the only person that doesn’t deserve a sack of lampard for now

That Everton team lacks quality and he is trying his best to make do with what is available in the club currently

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2022
charlesemeka85:
that’s the problem. His stats are decent judging by the standard of the league he plays in but the noise that surrounds it is out of this world

He is one who showed huge potentials as a young kid so shunning out such performances in the 2nd tier of Spanish football is no biggie until he makes such statement in bigger leagues

But come o, when Aribo was playing in the English league one and you were hyping him and many tried to write him off because of the quality of the league he plays in, did that deter you from continuing to praise him? You hyped him constantly until he eventually joined Rangers and was accepted by many here.. The same goes for Josh Maja when he was with Sunderland in the league 2..
Those are leagues lower than the Segunda division...

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Nothing wrong in praising nwakali though ,but even with his average performance they will force his stats down out throats as spectacular, all good .

Sote one fool wan begin Dey talk down on Aribo indirectly ,we all know what he was trying to do grin
mine is the statement on aribo and iwobi by omanambala, ah!! D talk pain me no be small

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Danielnino00:

But come o, when Aribo was playing in the English league one and you were hyping him and many tried to write him off because of the quality of the league he plays in, did that deter you from continuing to praise him? You hyped him constantly until he eventually joined Rangers and was accepted by many here.. The same goes for Josh Maja when he was with Sunderland in the league 2..
baba I never hyped aribo but tipped him as one for the future with good potentials. Even when he was with Charlton I can’t remember making a case for him to be invited to the national team straight away

Atleast he didn’t fail along the way but stared for one of Britain’s traditional clubs rangers, won the Scottish league and cup, also played in an European club competition finals. Today he is in the epl with Southampton

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2022
Danielnino00:

Also the same way bassey was talked about here when he wasn’t even a regular at rangers but today he has made a name for himself in Scottish football and moved to ajax

You get another name wey I been hype mk u mention am cheesy

Atleast few wey I carry their matter for head here since I join this thread are doing well and playing in better leagues and clubs after just few years of notice

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2022
I don introduce my son to Tom and Jerry grin
charlesemeka85:
abi oooooo cheesy

Even after the task that faithful day 2k I no see cheesy cheesy

Atleast em for reach me buy mama put with assorted meat and chilled coke or my favorite sprite wink cheesy

Even the mumu posted the screenshot come block me for Twitter join cheesy

Person wey i no Dey even follow or sabi em Twitter handle grin cheesy

Pple dey mean here ooooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2022
Joebie:
I don introduce my son to Tom and Jerry grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
M7even:

Link pls
@nff- Facebook or Nfftv- YouTube for all Nigeria matches!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
solonnachi:

Game ended 2-1 to the USA but we lost gallantly. But Randy must go after NFF elections on 30th September. We are tired of his poor technicality. Next friendly for Falcons is in October with Japan.
Go for who? Randy is a very good coach. Just needs time to get accustomed to the players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Danielnino00:

Its good to see you back chief

Thanks Man
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Osimhen good to go for the Liverpool Clash! Full strength Napoli squad!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Emmy450:
mine is the statement on aribo and iwobi by omanambala, ah!! D talk pain me no be small

My comment were never to cause pain , rather to state my observations, shikena.

I still maintain my stance on Aribo and Iwobi. Both are very minimally talented or below average. They are seeing playing time because of their Englishmen status.

If the like let them crucify Nwakali it would still not change my assessments. I don't even watch SE matches anymore and I have peace. Have a great day

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Asking for 2k doesn’t mean you aren’t doing well for yourself or make you less a man

Maybe the person go talk weda na him papa you ask 2k

Mtscheew
preach on brother grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ppogbae:
Osimhen good to go for the Liverpool Clash! Full strength Napoli squad!
I don't think he will start sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BannedLarge: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Omanambala:

My comment were never to cause pain , rather to state my observations, shikena.

I still maintain my stance on Aribo and Iwobi. Both are very minimally talented or below average. They are seeing playing time because of their Englishmen status.

If the like let them crucify Nwakali it would still not change my assessments. I don't even watch SE matches anymore and I have peace. Have a great day

If our Epl players are deemed below average then what will a segunda player b deemed?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kog45:
Oga Andrew,walai if we dey dig about people activities on social media kai this place go turn to another thing o.Honestly is like asking beautiful girl about her past.

Oh a friend who is rich in millions just yesterday o boy I dey busy o,wetin happen,i dey do this stuff of 1k just to kill boredom.

Honestly,TheSuperNerd just went dirty to hit Charles,nothing more.

I kind of agree with the bolded but like Charlemagne the god normally says, u can't offend someone and tell them how to respond. If we really care we should nip the situation in the bud before it gets to that level.

I think we all need to understand that we don't have to see things the same way. It is ok to have different opinions. In fact that is what keeps sports going. If we all agreed with each other on everything this thread would be dead by now

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
preach on brother grin grin grin
grin But wetin be this

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
fabyom:
Go for who? Randy is a very good coach. Just needs time to get accustomed to the players.

After over two years and playing over 20 games together with the girls, the man doesn't even know his best starting eleven.. And he keep using players out of their main position.. preferring to use makeshifts...

Very good coach my ass... The man is a part time coach who coaches a college team... Lead us to our worst WAFCON performance in history!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13562) (13563) (13564) (13565) (13566) (13567) (13568) ... (16666) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.