Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:09 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12552441 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14083) (14084) (14085) (14086) (14087) (14088) (14089) ... (16754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2023
benji93:
1st point: Skeletal maturity differs from one race to another. The article in question, which apparently FIFA based their decision to adopt the MRI on suggested this in the first picture, in which case they were referring to a study in Malawi. They didn ot ocnduct studies of their own in the Sub-Sahara. They only sampled Algeria in North Africa. Scientific American suggested FIFA based their decision on this study, and they are very likely correct, because at least the first author on that paper Jiri Dvorak was on Fifa's medical team.

In one of your later posts you suggested that FIFA considered every race, but how do you know this? The most important study that informed their decision didn't sample and Sub Saharan country. For a decision as important as this by a governing body such as FIFA, you better be sure you have colelcted data across board. Besides the sample size although reasonable, is quite small, reasonable becos the correlations are not that different from those published by the studies they referenced.

The only way to account for the delay in maturity observed in a sample of Sub-Saharan African countres is to use different standards for Europeans and Subsaharan Africans. Nothing shows that this is the case. FIFA is clearly applying the European standard to Sub-saharan Africans.

Figure 2 shows the average age for each grade, Grade VI being complete fusion. Even for their small sample size they recorded a mean of 18.3 for complete fusion. This is based on their study on 4 countries, none of which is in Sub-sahara African. If complete Fusion is over 18(Standard deviaiton of approximately 1) for these countries, anyone who can do some statistical analysis and knows that skeletal development is delayed in Sub-saharan would guess that the mean for Sub-saharan Africans would be around 20. It's not so hard.

So it's quite easy to conclude that Sub-saharan players around 20/21 would most probably pass the test. The study across Algeria, Malaysia, Algeria, Switzerland is not accurate, not to talk of Sub-saharan Africans with delayed skeletal maturity.

A further study published in the South African Journal of Sports Medicine concluded that there's no correlation between chronological age and grade of fusion for a sample of Ghanaian players(3rd Figure), meanwhile the study FIFA depended on reported correlation for the countries they sampled. Very interesting. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dear-fifa-there-is-no-scientific-test-to-prevent-age-fraud/

Meanwhile the sample size across board although reasonable is quite small honestly.

Is the method reasonable, yes. Is it able to identify players who are about 20 and above? most probably yes. You are overestimating the accuracy of the MRI test. Before you conclude that FIFA considered everything, ask for the bases of their decision to use. You don't seem to have any idea.

So even though i hate that Scientific American used a picture of one of our youth teams as cover, i don't disagree with them, as in the third picture. it's not foolproof.https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dear-fifa-there-is-no-scientific-test-to-prevent-age-fraud/

Let me make it easy for you because you are dragging a debate of over six years that was exhaustively debated.

The point is, are we fielding men, fathers in the U17.

The MRI has an accuracy of a 13 months deviation for U17.

Meaning, there are those of 18 years and even 19 years one month that can pass the test.

However, these players are very few. The degree of this deviation reduces as you go towards the extremes.

Then, the debate of subsaharan Africa is, that a many of the U17 players that failed the MRI scan were Underaged. That the research is actually robbing we the Africans. Some Ghanaians and Maduabuchi Obinwa were good cases.

So the conclusion we reached is that we are okay with the deviation. Which means a possibility of very few, very limited number of overage might scale through and we might lose out on some bright young talents.

We accepted the MRI as a credible guide.

So if there is anything you don't agree with, we can continue from there.

By the way, the Nigerian kids in that cover were Amunike's U17 which were ideal and real U17.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2023
benji93:
1st point: Skeletal maturity differs from one race to another. The article in question, which apparently FIFA based their decision to adopt the MRI on suggested this in the first picture, in which case they were referring to a study in Malawi. They didn ot ocnduct studies of their own in the Sub-Sahara. They only sampled Algeria in North Africa. Scientific American suggested FIFA based their decision on this study, and they are very likely correct, because at least the first author on that paper Jiri Dvorak was on Fifa's medical team.

In one of your later posts you suggested that FIFA considered every race, but how do you know this? The most important study that informed their decision didn't sample and Sub Saharan country. For a decision as important as this by a governing body such as FIFA, you better be sure you have colelcted data across board. Besides the sample size although reasonable, is quite small, reasonable becos the correlations are not that different from those published by the studies they referenced.

The only way to account for the delay in maturity observed in a sample of Sub-Saharan African countres is to use different standards for Europeans and Subsaharan Africans. Nothing shows that this is the case. FIFA is clearly applying the European standard to Sub-saharan Africans.

Figure 2 shows the average age for each grade, Grade VI being complete fusion. Even for their small sample size they recorded a mean of 18.3 for complete fusion. This is based on their study on 4 countries, none of which is in Sub-sahara African. If complete Fusion is over 18(Standard deviaiton of approximately 1) for these countries, anyone who can do some statistical analysis and knows that skeletal development is delayed in Sub-saharan would guess that the mean for Sub-saharan Africans would be around 20. It's not so hard.

So it's quite easy to conclude that Sub-saharan players around 20/21 would most probably pass the test. The study across Algeria, Malaysia, Algeria, Switzerland is not accurate, not to talk of Sub-saharan Africans with delayed skeletal maturity.

A further study published in the South African Journal of Sports Medicine concluded that there's no correlation between chronological age and grade of fusion for a sample of Ghanaian players(3rd Figure), meanwhile the study FIFA depended on reported correlation for the countries they sampled. Very interesting. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dear-fifa-there-is-no-scientific-test-to-prevent-age-fraud/

Meanwhile the sample size across board although reasonable is quite small honestly.

Is the method reasonable, yes. Is it able to identify players who are about 20 and above? most probably yes. You are overestimating the accuracy of the MRI test. Before you conclude that FIFA considered everything, ask for the bases of their decision to use. You don't seem to have any idea.

So even though i hate that Scientific American used a picture of one of our youth teams as cover, i don't disagree with them, as in the third picture. it's not foolproof.https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dear-fifa-there-is-no-scientific-test-to-prevent-age-fraud/
No one said the MRI is full proof but the accuracy is high. So there are a few cracks but most are spot on.

Finito.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Omo na God go punish malacia. See as him wan derail omo ologo career. Any update??

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheGoodjoe fit cry with this news cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
Serie A: Transfermrkt's Africa's Most Valuable XI in Italy featuring Osimhen and Lookman

Could you please check your email when you have the time?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2023

Let me make it easy for you because you are dragging a debate of over six years that was exhaustively debated.
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo, You are not serious. cheesy grin The study on which the decision was based did not consider Subsaharan countries, in which case a different study they referenced suggested that there are delays in skeletal maturity in Subsaharan Africans. So if there's a mean of 18.3 with a standard deviation of one, which means even though it's reasonable over half of the young players from these countries that they sampled would still pass if their age was 18/19. This means that based on the Malawi study, the average goes to about 20.

The point is, are we fielding men, fathers in the U17.
You initially accused me of being far from accurate. You were addressing my argument that even with the MRI, players of about 20 years should still be able to pass the MRI, which is a reasonable extrapolation. Now you switch to, the point is we fielding men, fathers in the U17. What is wrong with you, mate? cheesy grin. This wasn't my point at all. I clearly stated that before the MRI, we were fielding players 25+. So you threw the "you are far from accurate" just to make the that "we are not fielding fathers"? Are you kidding me?
The MRI has an accuracy of a 13 months deviation for U17.

Meaning, there are those of 18 years and even 19 years one month that can pass the test.\
However, these players are very few. The degree of this deviation reduces as you go towards the extremes.
You are not listening. And it's quite sad. Perhaps cos you either ignore the conclusion of that study or you don't understand it. I was hoping you would bring data of your own. You seem to be throwing arguments hoping they stick, with no reference whatsoever. The 18.3 average is for countries not in Subsahara Africa. I have repeatedly mentioned this, but you repeatedly refuse to see it. They did not do a study on Subsaran Africans. All they did was reference the other study and repeat their conclusions. A body as big as FIFA should be doing its own study.

Then, the debate of subsaharan Africa is, that a many of the U17 players that failed the MRI scan were Underaged. That the research is actually robbing we the Africans. Some Ghanaians and Maduabuchi Obinwa were good cases.
Are you sure you understand the article? I even tried to capture smaller snippets as you requested. For the umpteenth time, the article concludes that some Asians were under in comparison to the MRI, not Subsaharan Africans. The table clearly states that for Subsaharan Africans the skeletal age was lower than the chronological age. Do you understand what this means? Even this is a reference not a study of their own. And please present a report on the Ghanaians and Maduabuchi Obinwa then maybe we will admit your point into evidence. No anecdotes; this person told me that person told me. Not useful. What was reported? Verifiable sources.

So the conclusion we reached is that we are okay with the deviation. Which means a possibility of very few, very limited number of overage might scale through and we might lose out on some bright young talents.
We accepted the MRI as a credible guide.
Who reached the conclusion? Are you part of the FIFA medical team? cheesy grin. Do you even know the guide you are referencing? Do you even know the studies FIFA based its decisions on? And no we are not ok with deviation. They did not include Sub-saharan Africans in their sampling. You keep throwing phrases around, as in "very few". You don't seem to understand the statistical significance of these phrases. Total misinterpretation of those studies. cheesy grin

So if there is anything you don't agree with, we can continue from there.
My friend, you are the one that expressed disagreement. You have suggested my submission was far from accurate but you are yet to present any evidence. You clearly missed the conclusions of the article. And it's ok.

By the way, the Nigerian kids in that cover were Amunike's U17 which were ideal and real U17.
Irrelevant. I am sure everybody here who follows closely knows that. cheesy grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
elyte89:
TheGoodjoe fit cry with this news cheesy

Why will I cry. There are still other teams I can watch for great football. It is their team and choice.

It is not by force to take advice. They can waste their forward players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
benji93:
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo, You are not serious. The study on which the decision was based did not consider Subsaharan countries, in which case a different study they referenced suggested that there are delays in skeletal maturity in Subsaharan Africans. So if there's a mean of 18.3 with a standard deviation of one, which means even though it's reasonable over half of the young players from these countries that they sampled would still pass if their age was 18/19. This means based on the Malawi study, the average goes to about.

Again you have ignored the study on actual Subsaharan Africans which sug

Among 16-year-olds, for example, roughly the same number of kids were at stages 1, 3, 4 and 5, representing a spectrum of growth at that age. “There is so much overlap that you may have a person who is 18 who could have only minimal fusion to complete fusion, and there are people who are already fused going from ages 20 to 16,” says Vicente Gilsanz, a professor of radiology and pediatrics at the University of Southern California. Although only one player in the 16-year age group was graded as completely fused (stage 6), the standard deviation in that grouping is also pretty telling.

I will start with this excerpt.

I do not think Fifa did not say there isn't a chance of a player of 18 having minimal fusion. It was never the point. The point was a large chunk of Over 17 players will have close to complete fusion. The article in this case does not contradict the point in any way.

The one player who had complete fusion, is the case like Obinwa.

FIFA has never said it is accurate but the accuracy is high. At this point, there is nothing concrete disproving the accuracy but you may.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
maidaboi:
the are better than him

No, they are not at all.
It is very disheartening to realise that no prospective CB from Uduokhai to Adarabioyo, has something to offer that we don't already have, i repeat none, rather we have CB's that offer techniques that those guys do not offer at least for now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Danielnino00:

Even though these kind of underground dealings is very common in government agencies in Nigeria,I gotta say this story sounds too good to be true.... A new league with investment worth $1bn is definitely something we could have heard whispers of in the news... Though a few years ago, there was talk about some private clubs in Nigeria quiting the NPFL and creating a new league,but it never materialized
of all the fake things you can read on the internet that story is the fakest. 2 weeks to launching of a 750mill dollars investment and you never start to dey make noise on social media? If you want to invest that type of money in Nigeria no random person in any ministry can stop it except the minister himself.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
benji93:

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo, You are not serious. cheesy grin The study on which the decision was based did not consider Subsaharan countries, in which case a different study they referenced suggested that there are delays in skeletal maturity in Subsaharan Africans. So if there's a mean of 18.3 with a standard deviation of one, which means even though it's reasonable over half of the young players from these countries that they sampled would still pass if their age was 18/19. This means that based on the Malawi study, the average goes to about 20.

Anyone setting such important guidelines should typically include two standard deviations in either direction from the average age to capture most of that variation, says Frank Rauch, a professor of pediatrics who specializes in bone health at McGill University. (In a perfect bell curve one standard deviation will only capture about 68 percent of the values whereas two will include about 95 percent, and so on.) Here, two standard deviations from that average age of complete fusion would include ages 16 to 20.

“Maybe people are not concerned about unfairly excluding kids from competition,” Rauch says, “but that’s the inevitable problem.”
FIFA had not responded to a request for comment by publication time.

In this section, my take on it is that FIFA looked at the screening from one direction. That is, if your bone is completely fused, you are out, when the data clearly shows that there are those with complete fusion who are actually below 17.

He is concerned about screening out players that are genuinely U17. A clear case of Maduabuchi Obinwa. As I said, it is something that is accepted. We know some true U17 players will fail the test. We are more concerned with stopping overage players from scaling the test.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Before I continue this conversation, I will ask you some questions. Have you read the study I referenced? And do you have an understanding of the conclusions therein? If you don't have a good feel of what they are saying, that's ok. I only want to know who i am dealing with here.
TheGoodJoe:

Among 16-year-olds, for example, roughly the same number of kids were at stages 1, 3, 4 and 5, representing a spectrum of growth at that age. “There is so much overlap that you may have a person who is 18 who could have only minimal fusion to complete fusion, and there are people who are already fused going from ages 20 to 16,” says Vicente Gilsanz, a professor of radiology and pediatrics at the University of Southern California. Although only one player in the 16-year age group was graded as completely fused (stage 6), the standard deviation in that grouping is also pretty telling.

I will start with this excerpt.

I do not think Fifa did not say there isn't a chance of a player of 18 having minimal fusion. It was never the point. The point was a large chunk of Over 17 players will have close to complete fusion. The article in this case does not contradict the point in any way.

The one player who had complete fusion, is the case like Obinwa.

FIFA has never said it is accurate but the accuracy is high. At this point, there is nothing concrete disproving the accuracy but you may.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
benji93:
Before I continue this conversation, I will ask you one question. Have you read the study I referenced? And do you have an understanding of the conclusions therein? If you don't have a good feel of what they are saying, that's ok. I only want to know who i am dealing with here.
Don't be eager. Let us take it a step at a time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
benji93:

Meanwhile, subsequent work also throws more cold water on the science of these wrist scans: One study on 86 young male Ghanaian players concluded, “There was no significant correlation between the chronological age and the degree of fusion.” Another analysis that similarly employed wrist scans among young players found that three supposed 14-year-old male soccer players had stage 5 or stage 6 fusion. In that analysis, too, the authors similarly noted, “no correlation was observed between age category and grade of fusion.” But in both studies the authors dismissed the results—suggesting perhaps players were simply not aware of their real ages.

In this section, it is ideally about players younger than 17 failing the test. They did not talk about players above the age passing. So, it does not still contradict my stance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
No No No, don't be dismissive of my questions cheesy grin. They are fair. Answer the questions. Have you read the study on which FIFA based its decision to adopt the MRI? And do you understand their interpretation of the data presented or their conclusions on other studies? I should have done this in the first place. That should have been the first step in this conversation. So pls Sir, answer the question.
TheGoodJoe:

Don't be eager. Let us take it a step at a time.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
benji93:

The last section of the article talks of x-rays playing a more accurate role in determining ages but the context of the article is about young players failing the test and not old players passing. That is the point of the article.

So I wonder why you went through the trouble of posting it. It actually proves my point.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
benji93:
No No No, don't be dismissive of my questions cheesy grin. They are fair. Answer the questions. Have you read the study on which FIFA based its decision to adopt the MRI? And do you understand their interpretation of the data presented or their conclusions on other studies? I should have done this in the first place. That should have been the first step in this conversation. So pls Sir, answer the question.

Give us your stance from it. Then I will tackle it as I did this article.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
RESULT
The inter‐rater reliability for grading was high (r = 0.91 and 0.92); all correlations were highly significant (p<0.001). The average age increased with a higher grading of fusion, and the correlation between age and grade of fusion was highly significant (r = 0.69, p<0.001). Only one player (0.8%) in the 16‐year‐old age group was graded as completely fused.

CONCLUSION
MRI of the wrist offers an alternative as a non‐invasive method of age determination in 14–19‐year‐old male adolescents. The grading system presented here clearly identifies the skeletal maturity by complete fusion in all MRI slices, which eliminates any risk associated with standard radiographic rating as determined by the International Atomic Energy Agency.

The bolded from the study you posted clearly accepts that the wrist scan of the MRI test is high. It shows that with a high stage of fusion, the average age of players that can pass increases.

Meaning that if you reduce the grade of fusion, you have fewer number of players passing. (likely the case that got a lot of Amunike boys screened out.)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
So in a nutshell, the MRI test makes it incredibly difficult for overage players to pass the U17 test. Anyone spreading news of 19-21 years old passing the test is spreading falsehood. It is incredibly difficult and has helped us present through U17 players at the tournament in recent years.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
My friend, you are not being reasonable here. Answer my question. Have you read it? And do you understand it? I don't want us to be flying past each other. If you can answer this, i would be willing to go the mile. I am just not going to be wasting my time.
TheGoodJoe:

Give us your stance from it. Then I will tackle it as I did this article.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
benji93:
My friend, you are not being reasonable here. Answer my question. Have you read it? And do you understand? I don't want us to be flying past each other.

You are the one jumping up and down. If there is a point you disagree with, highlight it and paste.

I have taken time to breakdown the article you posted then you are saying whether I understand study figures.

Use your study figures and present your point
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
benji93:
My friend, you are not being reasonable here. Answer my question. Have you read it? And do you understand it? I don't want us to be flying past each other. If you can answer this, i would be willing to go the mile. I am just not going to be wasting my time.

From the below data, it shows that people below the 17 years can have complete fusion. It is not talking of players above passing the test.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Joe aribo currently in action for Southampton in the FA cup against crystal palace

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kelechi ihanaecho currently in action for Leicester city in the FA cup against Gillingham, Wilfred Ndidi on the bench
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
You are not serious. I have posted snippets in good faith, but you have not responded in good faith. When I talk about one thing you talk about another thing. You started with, "oh your submission is far from accurate". So I will ask, what argument did I make that was far from accurate? If you can, quote it again.
TheGoodJoe:

You are the one jumping up and down. If there is a point you disagree with, highlight it and paste.

I have taken time to breakdown the article you posted then you are saying whether I understand study figures.

Use your study figures and present your point
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Maduka Okoye and Ekong Troost currently in action for Watford in the FA cup against Reading

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
This was in the middle of a back-and-forth that wasn't going anywhere. Pls, address my mention of your assertion that I was far from the truth. then we go from there. We will probably come back to this stat again, but I would rather avoid going down a rabbit hole.
TheGoodJoe:

From the below data, it shows that people below the 17 years can have complete fusion. It is not talking of players above passing the test.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Good news on Iwobi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Marika Okoye concedes

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
benji93:
You are not serious. I have posted snippets in good faith, but you have not responded in good faith. When I talk about one thing you talk about another thing. You started with, "oh your submission is far from accurate". So I will ask, what argument did I make that was far from accurate? If you can, quote it again.

I have made my points. You have posted data. Make your point. Do not not tell me the data. Show how your data makes the point.

You are literally still hanging.

What are you trying to say?

Are you saying the data supports that the MRI helps prevent overage players from making the cut or it does not.

I need to know your stance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Cecco90: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Iheanacho scores!!!

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Iheanacho scores wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14083) (14084) (14085) (14086) (14087) (14088) (14089) ... (16754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.