Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11991479 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16250) (16251) (16252) (16253) (16254) (16255) (16256) ... (16394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 6:05pm On Jun 06
My OWN lineup for tomorrow

................Ojo....................................
Sodick...Awaziem..Taminu...Igboke
Ndidi (C) ...Onyeka...Iwobi
Sani...Boniface.... Luku

Feel free to share yours.

Peace and One Luv
Jah bless!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06
mostob:

Obi Mikel I don't understand why people are so SAD about Toni kroos retirement, I repeat he was just an average player.

Source: Obi talkshow

I still believe he is being framed with all these talks sha...how Mikel go call Kroos average?
it's the same logic other podcasts in the world operate. Say something stupid enough to sound as soundbite to draw people in and start conversations. The new converts who hate your podcast will now be engrossed in your content that they will always watch your shows to find something to criticize. In their mind they are insulting the host but they are merely playing into the host's game plan of view count. This is why no matter what happens, when I see popular media handles share clips of podcast I just scroll away cos it's always a promotional clip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06
mostob:

Obi Mikel I don't understand why people are so SAD about Toni kroos retirement, I repeat he was just an average player.

Source: Obi talkshow

I still believe he is being framed with all these talks sha...how Mikel go call Kroos average?

Please link. I only found the ObiOne own.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzerooo: 6:43pm On Jun 06
AndSunGorilla:

Sani...Boniface.... Luku

Peace and One Luv
Jah bless!!!

Jesus Christ what is that backline??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 7:42pm On Jun 06
:
Subzerooo:

;my own backline
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:54pm On Jun 06
AndSunGorilla:

Sani...Boniface.... Luku

Peace and One Luv
Jah bless!!!
Is this a sarcastic backline or a real one? Your entire backline is inexperienced. Awaziem has experience in sitting on the bench.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:57pm On Jun 06
Amedino99:
it's the same logic other podcasts in the world operate. Say something stupid enough to sound as soundbite to draw people in and start conversations. The new converts who hate your podcast will now be engrossed in your content that they will always watch your shows to find something to criticize. In their mind they are insulting the host but they are merely playing into the host's game plan of view count. This is why no matter what happens, when I see popular media handles share clips of podcast I just scroll away cos it's always a promotional clip.
Every fool has a microphone in front of his mouth now to give vent to his foolery.

Just a general comment on the epidemic of podcast.. Not an indictment of Mikel. At all

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:59pm On Jun 06
typicalgamer:

You’ll burst into tears 😭 trust me

Mikel just they cap rubbish

Mikel that doesn’t know anything aside jam body, side and back pass they criticize players for being average 😭

His takes were too poor I had to cut off the podcast sharp

He’s doing it for click baits be I know he’s PR trained so he won’t say such stupid things on Air without a valid reason
I disagree with you that Mikel was a jam body player sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 9JAMac10: 8:06pm On Jun 06
Sincerely a foreign / European coach may be needed to qualify Nigeria for the World Cup. This new coach doesn’t sound confident enough about himself and the team

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 9JAMac10: 8:06pm On Jun 06
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 8:09pm On Jun 06
Mujtahida:

Is this a sarcastic backline or a real one? Your entire backline is inexperienced. Awaziem has experience in sitting on the bench.
This place was too quiet now, i say make I do Mikel style grin grin.

For real, i expect Bassey to start at CB, al.not sure who would pair him as Semi has been reduced to a bench role at Westbrom and i don't really trust Awaziem. But I would pick Semi over Awaziem.

I won't be surprised if Benjy starts at LB, not sure if Mr. George.would risk starting the Igboke guy and I don't think Sodiq or Osayi should play LB. Note that score nigeria is predicting a 4-3-3 formation.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:15pm On Jun 06
AndSunGorilla:

This place was too quiet now, i say make I do Mikel style grin grin.

For real, i expect Bassey to start at CB, al.not sure who would pair him as Semi has been reduced to a bench role at Westbrom and i don't really trust Awaziem. But I would pick Semi over Awaziem.

I won't be surprised if Benjy starts at LB, not sure if Mr. George.would risk starting the Igboke guy and I don't think Sodiq or Osayi should play LB. Note that score nigeria is predicting a 4-3-3 formation.
Hahaha hahaha hahaha your first line don scatter my head.

Oya as per controversy, add Uzoho. Yes ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06
9JAMac10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eivsc2VaO0Y?si=JhqeUTWbaPmriby1 Press conference 😂😂

Nawa ooo, Ndidi and Iheanacho of yesterday don turn two most senior players for national team.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06
TheGoodJoe:

Please link. I only found the ObiOne own.
I can't find the link again
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06
Amedino99:
I think you're right. More controversial topics .... more views and followers.
Something similar happened recently in Nigeria. (the 20 million girl)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzerooo: 8:27pm On Jun 06
AndSunGorilla:
:
;my own backline

Besides their ability they have not played together before playing against a well drilled side like SA

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06
mostob:
I can't find the link again

Okay.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Zonofman(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06
Mali doing the Lords work grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Katcall: 9:07pm On Jun 06
Benin doing a great job. We can go top tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06
9JAMac10:
Sincerely a foreign / European coach may be needed to qualify Nigeria for the World Cup. This new coach doesn’t sound confident enough about himself and the team

None of our Nigeria born players and coach have PR training.

No be by to preach give journalists make we see for field then we go judge

I’d rather a stammering as coach who knows his onions than a fluent speaking Rohr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06
9JAMac10:

We’re lacking so much fundamentals

No chair to sit on

No wallpaper at the back with super eagles sponsors on it how do this people expect to draw in investors ??

Our coach body language and speaking language sounds like who’s reading of a tele monitor

Most of the questions caught him off gaurd

And like 70% of those questions he doesn’t have to answer especially the first question

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06
Subzerooo:

🤣🤣🤣 shock you too?? Thought I was alone on this🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06
9JAMac10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eivsc2VaO0Y?si=JhqeUTWbaPmriby1 Press conference 😂😂
no chairs for e'm to sit?? No branded backdrop,Like why,??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AlbertoIancu: 10:08pm On Jun 06
Any idea if or where the game will be televised?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by aicon4s: 10:12pm On Jun 06
M7even:

Nawa ooo, Ndidi and Iheanacho of yesterday don turn two most senior players for national team.

They are already in their late 20s now bro and have been in the national team for over 7/8years. So they are senior players

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by aicon4s: 10:14pm On Jun 06
AlbertoIancu:
Any idea if or where the game will be televised?

Why are you surprised? Nigerians are very poor in organization.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 10:20pm On Jun 06
Zonofman:
Mali doing the Lords work grin
You say what again?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06
jihday:
when it’s time to talk down on Osimhen you know how to get his statistics but e reach Aribo time I dey see newspaper interview, you know weytin you dey do. For anybody that’s interested, Aribo played 35 times starting just 16 of those games with 4 goals and 1 assists

Please I challenge you to quote me verbatim where I "talk down" on VO, according to you.

Whatever the stats when you are the highest paid player in a club and you have a manager that can't stop singing your praises.

It means he is highly valued and pivotal to the clubs success.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06
Toni Kroos is the German Captain as he wraps up an illustrious career.

No member of the u17 Eaglets squad that Kroos faced survived that long to even be in the senior national team, the Super Eagles. None. We don't need similar career success but just enough to enjoy longevity... We no see shingbain.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06
typicalgamer:

At the bolded you of all people know I’ve never had anything bad to say against you not once not ever I’ve always been behind your takes same way I’ve been behind everyone here because it’s the different opinion that makes this group what it is

Yes I know who Russell Martin is thank you

I also know despite all of his so called claims ( air claws) check aribo game time and see if those praises matches his time on the field

On Southampton aribo is dispensable with or without him they’ll still make it to the epl

With regards to your last paragraph, l really don't know..

However, what I do know he is the highest paid player in the club, he has progressed much further from playing for Rangers.

The manager cannot stop 🛑 singing his praises.

But you imply he is inconsequential.

Can you humbly agree your initial assumptions are very off target 🎯 and wrong , particular where he stands with Southampton and his continuing career progression.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06
daveP:
Toni Kroos is the German Captain as he wraps up an illustrious career.

No member of the u17 Eaglets squad that Kroos faced survived that long to even be in the senior national team, the Super Eagles. None. We don't need similar career success but just enough to enjoy longevity... We no see shingbain.
alongside 2001 set (them Opabunmi) they are the worst set of U-17 we’ve ever produced
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:39pm On Jun 06
That ur back need flogging make e line up well cheesy
AndSunGorilla:
:
;my own backline

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16250) (16251) (16252) (16253) (16254) (16255) (16256) ... (16394) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GMBOFASIA, opes, semid4lyfe(m), M7even(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.