Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12072015 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16430) (16431) (16432) (16433) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:27pm
charlesemeka85:
him and osimhen is too childish to my liking

Osimhen dey show workings where it matters the most but same can't be said of this boy.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:31pm
Amedino99:
nothing concern own goal with factual news. The werey people just dey use vibes dey concoct story give us just to increase site views.
I'm telling you. Those guys can write a novel of football stories.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:33pm
elyte89:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£β€¦..c dlaw wey I Dey pay money ,na him Dey cast me for here ..e b like say I go sack my lawyer o πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„
🀣🀣🀣🀣Ohhh no. We don't need any misunderstanding now. Even Gaurdiola started from La Masia. Please allow me to do my work.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:35pm
Danielnino00:

I thought he started with ihefu fc grin
🀣🀣🀣🀣 Take it easy on my client. He's threatening to sack me so cant comment too much on this.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 4:40pm
In two years, Nigeria would have Superstars across the length of Europe.

I remember few years ago when I said football academy is the new oil.
Expect more academies popping up pretty soon.

We will qualify for 2026 World Cup and win next AFCON!

Mark this post!

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mekabuachi: 4:43pm
ChrisKels:

Osimhen dey show workings where it matters the most but same can't be said of this boy.

but he dey try for e club na... I just feel the guy is just vibes and all..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 4:54pm
ChrisKels:
Getafe already going gaga over Uche

Wetin dem talk

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 4:55pm
Marjoribanks:

Mark this post!

You are right. Football academies are a silent revolution in Nigerian football. Ojodu rc is another one. I think it produced hafiz Umar. But we need a good coach who can put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Also the semi final of the world cup is not beyond us. Morocco us not really better than us. OK how many times has morocco even reached the semi finals of afcon. Morocco that struggles with African teams.
My brother we just need a good coach and for nff to be more organized and less corrupt that's all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:11pm
Marjoribanks:

Mark this post!
I have faith that we will qualify

Na mofos wey no sabi anything no dey believe say we get quality players doing well in top leagues but our major problem na getting the right coach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:19pm
Philosopher1979:

You are right. Football academies are a silent revolution in Nigerian football. Ojodu rc is another one. I think it produced hafiz Umar. But we need a good coach who can put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Also the semi final of the world cup is not beyond us. Morocco us not really better than us. OK how many times has morocco even reached the semi finals of afcon. Morocco that struggles with African teams.
My brother we just need a good coach and for nff to be more organized and less corrupt that's all.

U re absolutely right. If the nff can get a decent coach to take over the team as well as allow him to invite players on merit I believe the team will not only qualify for the World Cup but stands a chance of doing well

The midfield area where the team hv lacked quality is currently not our weakest area anymore. We can boast of decent midfielders now with more to emerge in a season or two

A team that hv below 5 listed midfielders below with the right coach will surely do well in competitions

Alex Iwobi
Frank Onyeka
Fisayo Bashiru
Raph Onyedika
Wilfred Ndidi

And with the likes of Chrisantus,Nnadi,Akinsanmiro etc emerging will make that position stronger and more competitive

Also in defense we aren’t that poor, I believe with the integration of players like Torunarigha,Ogbu and any of Uduokhai or Tosin( if truly he is interested in switching) will make that area of the team stronger and competitive

In summary all the team needs is just a good coach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:55pm
Komekn still come chop o
charlesemeka85:
he had more than 4 offers but none of the clubs offered him better wages than leicester
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 5:59pm
Of course, with the right coach!
charlesemeka85:
I have faith that we will qualify

Na mofos wey no sabi anything no dey believe say we get quality players doing well in top leagues but our major problem na getting the right coach
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 6:01pm
Of course, with a good coach, and an accountable and more organized NFF!
Philosopher1979:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 6:03pm
Marjoribanks:
Of course, with the right coach!

You knw d right man but u refuse to push my proposal …no worry ,😏
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 6:04pm
Marjoribanks:
Of course, with a good coach, and an accountable and more organized NFF!

But shey nff fit pay dt €167k renard Dey ask for and wc direction nff is looking at ..shey na still foreign or local ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 6:07pm
Our academy talents are now getting into French Ligue 1 academies which really doesn't happen in time past. Now we have Oriakpo, and Ayodele. Their performances will go a long way for us to break the francophone hold on the French league academies!
charlesemeka85:

U re absolutely right. If the nff can get a decent coach to take over the team as well as allow him to invite players on merit I believe the team will not only qualify for the World Cup but stands a chance of doing well

The midfield area where the team hv lacked quality is currently not our weakest area anymore. We can boast of decent midfielders now with more to emerge in a season or two

A team that hv below 5 listed midfielders below with the right coach will surely do well in competitions

Alex Iwobi
Frank Onyeka
Fisayo Bashiru
Raph Onyedika
Wilfred Ndidi

And with the likes of Chrisantus,Nnadi,Akinsanmiro etc emerging will make that position stronger and more competitive

Also in defense we aren’t that poor, I believe with the integration of players like Torunarigha,Ogbu and any of Uduokhai or Tosin( if truly he is interested in switching) will make that area of the team stronger and competitive

In summary all the team needs is just a good coach

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 6:10pm
Why is he asking for such amount? Zambia, and Ivory Coast didn't pay him that!
There are good coaches in France/Holland/Spain that are affordable!
elyte89:

But shey nff fit pay dt €167k renard Dey ask for and wc direction nff is looking at ..shey na still foreign or local ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 6:10pm
lol!
elyte89:

You knw d right man but u refuse to push my proposal …no worry ,😏
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:40pm
BREAKING NEWS: Udinese and Nigerian International Goalkeeper Maduka Okoye has been offered to #ASRoma

(1) (2) (3) ... (16430) (16431) (16432) (16433) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lelion, elyte89 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.