Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,028 members, 7,896,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12127238 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) ... (16450) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 1:13am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
And Goldfish80 takes off.... smh....

How could a simple question such as "What does an SS stand for"? make you go dumb all of a sudden? cheesy

Isn't it cowardice to be scared to look into the mirror to see one's own reflection... look into the mirror Sir Goldfish80... what is an SS? Loooollll....

smh... this is really pathetic I tell you... cheesy

The coward is the person who cannot stick by his word. A person who cannot stand firm by his words is a big disgrace to cowards.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:17am On Jan 29, 2018
All this talk... all meaningless to me...

All I want to hear now is what SS stands for.... I really don't like repeating myself on things other minds will easily understand except yours because you are hell bent on winning on argument... cheesy grin Oya come and win naa... answer the damn question and stop playing the coward.

I gave a detailed reply on Nacho's BEST position and never discredited him as a striker... you think I was gonna drink your coffee? looolll

Just tell us what SS stands for... Simple stuvrs rily... wink

goldfish80:

The stress on the word "One" probably evaded you. I knew how slippery you have been on this matter that's why I shoe horned you with the word "one". You obliged and said SS.
Case closed.
I don't understand why you're this disturbed and working so hard, tirelessly to disprove yourself.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:18am On Jan 29, 2018
You just dragging this with your tirelessly meaningless blabbings... what is an SS dear old man... ashamed to answer the damn question and get slapped back into reality? Loooollll

goldfish80:

The coward is the person who cannot stick by his word. A person who cannot stand firm by his words is a big disgrace to cowards.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 1:19am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
All this talk... all meaningless to me...

All I want to hear now is what SS stands for.... I really don't like repeating myself on things other minds will easily understand except yours because you are hell bent on winning on argument... cheesy grin Oya come and win naa... answer the damn question and stop playing the coward.

I gave a detailed reply on Nacho's BEST position and never discredited him as a striker... you think I was gonna drink your coffee? looolll

Just tell us what SS stands for... Simple stuvrs rily... wink

Those yiddy yadda gibberish about hybrid whatever is inconsequential to me. Who had time to read those crap?
The anchor point of your post was that he was a SS.
Finish.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 1:21am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

You just dragging this with your tirelessly meaningless blabbings... what is an SS dear old man... ashamed to answer the damn question and get slapped back into reality? Loooollll

Bomboy answer your question yourself. I wasnt the person who said Kelechi was a SS.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:22am On Jan 29, 2018
Ahhhh... but you read it... didn't you? Lying again? wink Don't worry, I know it is genetic. Yoy cannot help it. Recombinant DNA tech can help out though. That's by the way... cheesy

So ehmmm yes... this SS was indeed mentioned... that is Nacho's BEST position as he also excels or does decently in a few other roles too including Lone striker/Top 9...

Now what is an SS? simple question... what does it mean?

goldfish80:

Those yiddy yadda gibberish about hybrid whatever is inconsequential to me. Who had time to read those crap?
The anchor point of your post was that he was a SS.
Finish.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:24am On Jan 29, 2018
It is official. You are just a lying coward. You cannot even bring yourself to say what an SS means... Hahahahahahahahaha..... what a man... naaah... you just did distinctive injustice to the word "Man"... loooll

goldfish80:

Bomboy answer your question yourself. I wasnt the person who said Kelechi was a SS.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 1:28am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
It is official. You are just a lying coward. You cannot even bring yourself to say what an SS means... Hahahahahahahahaha..... what a man... naaah... you just did distinctive injustice to the word "Man"... loooll

Who are you to ask me a question and demand I must answer? Seriously, you over rate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 1:30am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Ahhhh... but you read it... didn't you? Lying again? wink Don't worry, I know it is genetic. Yoy cannot help it. Recombinant DNA tech can help out though. That's by the way... cheesy

So ehmmm yes... this SS was indeed mentioned... that is Nacho's BEST position as he also excels or does decently in a few other roles too including Lone striker/Top 9...

Now what is an SS? simple question... what does it mean?

I read what? That gibberish? Is this what your psychic clairvoyance self told you this time?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:35am On Jan 29, 2018
Loooollll...if it was a question that won't show how silly your argument look, you would have quickly answered naa... abi old man? cheesy

But as the coward that you are, you dodge it..... because answering it only reveals more of your ill-planned thoughts... You play chess I suppose. I know you have a knowledge of the game... You know that question is a checkmate question and refuse to answer... But now everyone who reads our convo will see how really cowardly you are in the face of a simple question... Hahahahahahahahaha....

And if my reply to you was in black and white, what stopped you from showing the screenshot? You had to wait for me to show you, your folly and then you still stubbornly and blindly insist on not understanding what I said...

Sebi SS is all you care for....

Then surely you can tell us what SS means.... since Nacho is not a "striker"... cheesy

Man, You've lost... lick your wounds in peace okay. Your heavy-blind Skepticism is indeed permanent.... as permanent as Nacho's class. grin

goldfish80:

Who are you to ask me a question and demand I must answer? Seriously, you over rate yourself.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:37am On Jan 29, 2018
*Yawns*

another face-saving shameless talk... grin

goldfish80:

[s]I read what? That gibberish? Is this what your psychic clairvoyance self told you this time?[/s]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 1:44am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Loooollll...if it was a question that won't show how silly your argument look, you would have quickly answered naa... abi old man? cheesy

But as the coward that you are, you dodge it..... because answering it only reveals more of your ill-planned thoughts... You play chess I suppose. I know you have a knowledge of the game... You know that question is a checkmate question and refuse to answer... But now everyone who reads our convo will see how really cowardly you are in the face of a simple question... Hahahahahahahahaha....

And if my reply to you was in black and white, what stopped oyu from showing the screenshot? You had to wait for me to show you your folly and then still stubbornly and blindly insist on not understanding what I said...

Sebi SS is all you care for....

Then surely you can tell us what SS means.... since Nacho is not a "striker"... cheesy

Man, You've lost... lick your wounds in peace okay. Your Skepticism is indeed permanent.... as permanent as Nacho's class. grin

Very petulant and childish rant. I wonder how you fooled everyone into believing you were smart. Breeze don blow today.

You want to squeeze in that there's a striker in "SS". Therefore, you have been right all along. Hahahha

I havent heard anything more childish this year. This is height it.. hahahahahahaha
Se how you dug yourself into a big hole in a bid to nail "Kelechi's hater".
Even a pre puberty teen will slap himself for saying this nonsense in public.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 1:46am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
*Yawns*

another face-saving shameless talk... grin

Shut up!
grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:47am On Jan 29, 2018
... your mouth wink
goldfish80:

Shut up! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 1:49am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
... your mouth wink

was I the one yawning?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:54am On Jan 29, 2018
I am not one to talk down one's intellectual whatever... but it clearly shows you are bloody intimidated despite being my older by far... Does my intelligence make you cringe? cheesy

Does it bother you that people actually find me smart? What did the Bible say about a candle high on a hill or a lamp in a room? wink It is not my fault jealous old man... I am okay with a few loathing and speaking against my IQ... it is perfectly normal. If everyone actually likes me or reckons with me... then there is a big problem.. so you are just one person. And I can count a few more.. but the majority have it. wink

So don't kill yourself because I am smart. Just deal with it and live with it.

@bolded... yes, we are getting somewhere... loolll... you can do it..you are almost there... You can use Google and wikipedia and merriem Webster if you like...

SS in football... what does it mean? Is it me trying to squeeze in anything? or just showing you what have been there all along? Another moniker earlier pointed it out on this thread... but as usual you don't read.

You are a laughable coward... can't even say what SS truly is cos he is so scared... Hahahahahahahahaha

goldfish80:

Very petulant and childish rant. I wonder how you fooled everyone into believing you were smart. Breeze don blow today.

You want to squeeze in that there's a striker in "SS". Therefore, you have been right all along. Hahahha

I havent heard anything more childish this year. This is height it.. hahahahahahaha
Se how you dug yourself into a big hole in a bid to nail "Kelechi's hater".
Even a pre puberty teen will slap himself for saying this nonsense in public.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Nope... you were the one talking... talking bollocks actually. wink
goldfish80:
was I the one yawning?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:56am On Jan 29, 2018
Ikechukwu Gabriel's Winning strike that sent Nigeria into the CHAN semis.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE9yJTGMt_I
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 2:04am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
I am not one to talk down one's intellectual whatever... but it clearly shows you are bloody intimidated despite being my older by far... Does my intelligence make you cringe? cheesy

Does it bother you that people actually find me smart? What did the Bible say about a candle high on a hill or a lamp in a room? wink It is not my fault jealous old man... I am okay with a few loathing and speaking against my IQ... it is perfectly normal. If everyone actually likes me or reckons with me... then there is a big problem.. so you are just one person. And I can count a few more.. but the majority have it. wink

So don't kill yourself because I am smart. Just deal with it and live with it.

@bolded... yes, we are getting somewhere... loolll... you can do it..you are almost there... You can use Google and wikipedia and merriem Webster if you like...

SS in football... what does it mean? Is it me trying to squeeze in anything? or just showing you what have been there all along? Another moniker earlier pointed it out on this thread... but as usual you don't read.

You are a laughable coward... can't even say what SS truly is cos he is so scared... Hahahahahahahahaha

Pseudo psychic, megalomaniac Internet intelligent heavy weight. Everyone indeed cringes on your sophisticated intelligence. Interesting that you consider yourself a small boy at 26 or whatever you claim. I don't think I have ever come across a more petulant malcontent individual.
Nonsense
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:23am On Jan 29, 2018
goldfish80:

Pseudo psychic, megalomaniac Internet intelligent heavy weight. Everyone indeed cringes on your sophisticated intelligence. Interesting that you consider yourself a small boy at 26 or whatever you claim. I don't think I have ever come across a more petulant malcontent individual.
Nonsense

Not everyone, it is just you actually right now.... I have told you how you exaggerate things. You really have this sarcastic hyperbole disease. wink

I am not 26. I am 25.... I am not a boy but a young man doing just great in my Fields, Studies, Work and beyond. I am not made yet... but I am rising just fine. Did I ever claim being a boy at 25? Or even 23 when i walked into NL? cheesy Can you show us here where I called myself a boy? I even stated my age boldly a few times. Why more lies? Why resorting to more lies as you keep scratching the barrel of your argument tank with nothing to offer intelligently? Smh... it is truly in you Old man. Your cowardice has really messed up with your genes. It is well okay.

And yeah..you have never met a guy far younger than you are who trumps you intellectually... I understand. Just learn to live with that as well okay. It is not a crime to be caught lying and exposed by someone younger than you are. E pain you well well... Hmmm... I get it okay. Don't get uptight okay. wink

A man who cannot say what SS is with a straight face? A man who cannot state what SS as regards football roles means simply? Is that one a man? Old man you are just being a sissy. No offence.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 2:25am On Jan 29, 2018
So i watched the game eventually.

Ezenwa had a very good game, even better than in the WC qualifiers because he was actually called upon to make saves.

We were very lucky, that free kick for the equalizer was from a silly handball.

Okpotu equalized but he is not a national team level striker.

The team were susceptible to simple one-twos, one led to the goal.

Semis... Sudan will be harder..

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:33am On Jan 29, 2018
I just finished viewing a 10 mins highlights of the game myself just now... I saw a full clip of the game too but I just saved it for later.

From the highlights, Ezenwa tried. And the goal we conceeded... Gosh, communication between Ezenwa and the defender failed.
Ezenwa produced good stops. He was the team's saving grace. I expect Sudan to be much tougher. Honestly, I was tipping Zambia to scale through but seeing how Sudan shut them down, mehn... We are so gonna be in for it. We may not have as much chances as we missed against Angola.

Wishing lads the Best.

tbaba1234:
So i watched the game eventually.

Ezenwa had a very good game, even better than in the WC qualifiers because he was actually called upon to make saves.

We were very lucky, that free kick for the equalizer was from a silly handball.

Okpotu equalized but he is not a national team level striker.

The team were susceptible to simple one-twos, one led to the goal.

Semis... Sudan will be harder..

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 2:34am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Not everyone, it is just you actually right now.... I have told you how you exaggerate things. You really have this sarcastic hyperbole disease. wink

I am not 26. I am 25.... I am not a boy but a young man doing just great in my Fields and beyond. I am not made yet... but I am rising just fine. Did I ever claim being a boy at 25? Can you show where I called myself a boy? I even stated my age boldly a few times. Why more lies? Why resorting to more lies as you keep scratching the barrel of your argument tank with nothing to offer intelligently? Smh... it is truly in you Old man. Your cowardice has really messed up with your genes. It is well okay.

And yeah..you have never met a guy far younger than you are who trumps you intellectually... I understand. Just learn to live with that as well okay. It is not a crime to be caught lying and exposed by someone younger than you are. E pain you well well... Hmmm... I get it okay. Don't get uptight okay. wink

A man who cannot say what SS is with a straight face? Is that one a man? Old man you are just being a sissy. No offence.

Very predictable from the 25yr old "small boy". He goes about listing his life achievements at the drop of the hat. Who are you trying to impress?
Kai! See over flowing intelligence.
You should see me shaking like a leaf in awe of your world class CV. Choi!
All these at just 25?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:42am On Jan 29, 2018
goldfish80:

Very predictable from the 25yr old "small boy". He goes about listing his life achievements at the drop of the hat. Who are you trying to impress?
Kai! See over flowing intelligence.
You should see me shaking like a leaf in awe of your world class CV. Choi!
All these at just 25?

And the old man is still cringing hiding behind memes? loooollll.... What life achievements were listed? Me impress you? Come off it... You flatter yourself. Me impress a lying coward? Naaahhh... cheesy
I was just answering a question or rather correcting a wrong impression of yours for readers' sake.

You negative lots always get my age wrong... Smh... I think it is a brain issue.

Listen let's not make this about me... Seems you cannot just stand me so lemme spare you the pains okay. Looolll Why the pettiness and jealousy...? Oh I see... Pouring out the frustrations of your failed life dreams on a poor little kid like Nacho... A young man putting smiles on Nigerians' faces but scorn on yours anytime he dorns the GWG... Awwwwwwn... Pele... Pele ooo.. Ndo... It is well.

So uhmmmm... It is about the SS...

You were so close the last time... I think your brain cells can hit rhe jackpot now... wink

What does an SS mean? Or your hippocampus hit a snag? cheesy

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 2:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Rohr and Ezenwa after the match.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 3:01am On Jan 29, 2018
I told some guy here Gabriel is a top material,I know what the boy can do.

SuperNerd and Goldfish una well done ooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 3:10am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

And the old man is still cringing hiding behind memes? loooollll.... What life achievements were listed? Me impress you? Come off it... You flatter yourself. Me impress a lying coward? Naaahhh... cheesy
I was just answering a question or rather correcting a wrong impression of yours for readers' sake.

You negative lots always get my age wrong... Smh... I think it is a brain issue.

Listen let's not make this about me... Seems you cannot just stand me so lemme spare you the pains okay. Looolll Why the pettiness and jealousy...? Oh I see... Pouring out the frustrations of your failed life dreams on a poor little kid like Nacho... A young man putting smiles on Nigerians' faces but scorn on yours anytime he dorns the GWG... Awwwwwwn... Pele... Pele ooo.. Ndo... It is well.

So uhmmmm... It is about the SS...

You were so close the last time... I think your brain cells can hit rhe jackpot now... wink

What does an SS mean? Or your hippocampus hit a snag? cheesy

Here we go again, the big time Charlie,self appraising himself. I thought you were listing your life achievements at 25 or whatever. The business man in me would have advised you to write a book about it and sell it on Amazon.
Kelechi Internet defence minister.
You're not ashamed a hyper intelligent, all knowing,supreme psychic small 25yr old boy have reduced himself and to a mere Internet attorney without billable hours.
Who was the moniker that ran you out of the thread the other time? Maybe he was right afterall.
Petulant malcontent keyboard warrior.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:13am On Jan 29, 2018
I mean... What is this old lying coward still dragging? Do you people now see that it is not everyone who is in their 30s or 40s or maybe even 50s that are wise?

Take a look at this lame attempt to save face when a simple withdrawal of self or admission to being wrong would have been just okay....

1). Goldfish says: Iheanacho is useless as a striker I.e. Lone striker/Top 9

Fact and Truth: Nacho banged in goals upon goals for Man City in that role and also scored three of his 8 goals for Nigeria in that role. Just recently, he played as the top 9/top striker in the FA Cup on saturday getting two brilliant goals......

Verdict: Goldfish was wrong... Soooo f**king wrong. It kills him to admit such. Looolll.. If he admits wrong here, he may likely stop breathing... grin

2). Goldfish says: Iheanacho and Diabate actually played in a two pronged attack in Leicester's 5-1 win. Leicester played 4-4-2 thus Nacho didn't play as a top 9.

Fact and Truth: Just check the attached pic from who scored... Everything well documented... 4-2-3-1 was rhe formation and Iheanacho was rhe top 9 indeed.... But some lying coward won't let that see the light of day... He intends to kill such fact to prove his defeated narrative on Nacho being useless as a Top 9. Isn't that shambolic and childish for man who calls himself a Man? Smh....

Verdict: I have no words for a lying coward...

3). Goldfish says: TheSupernerd agrees with me that Nacho is not a striker when I asked him to tell me Nacho's BEST position.

Fact and Truth: Like seriously? Everyone who follows this thread well will tell you that I have always come from the angle of balance on Nacho.
Nacho's BEST positions is/are SS (SUPPORT STRIKER) and dynamic AM. These are his best positions... But he also does good in the lone striker/top 9 role too thanks to his improvisation to execute the role. Alsp he excels as a false 9 as seen recently in that Argentina game. He also can feature as a RWF in a proper 4-3-3. These are what I consider Nacho's other strength roles in terms of good and better... But his BEST is SS (Support Striker)

Now is a support striker not a striker? Please help me here brillaimt minds... Goldfish80 may have forgotten his brain somewhere... Sorry... I meant, he may be having a hard time recalling what an SS is... Stressful world I know... It is well... wink

Vwrdict: This is the height of his shame and hypocrisy... Refusing to admit that an SS is actually a striker too... Is Griezmann not a striker? What about KANU? Was he not? What about Thomas Muller? Are these not SS? Are they not Strikers? Smh... Pride comes before a fall. You had it coming Goldfish80. No hard feelings... Looollll

4). Goldfish says: My concern is SS

FACT and Truth: LoL... I know it has been asked and answered... But biko yet again.. What is SS in soccer? Secondary School? cheesy Hahahahahahahahaha.... Mehn... You have been so busted.

Verdict: It is a simple checkmate.

All his attempfs to attack my personality and rubbish my IQ were exacaly expected. I was ready. I knew the route he will take and he took it... wink

Goldfish80... Thanks so much for the pleasure. This is part of how I keep negative people in their places... Anywhere I go.

Rant and insult all you want.. But soon.. You will be so ashamed seeing me on your TV. That is if you have and don't even know already... Looolll

Stop the hate against Nacho..... Repent and live... Loosen up and stop being stiff and dangerously hypocritical. It is bad for your health especially your heart and brain.

EOD. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:24am On Jan 29, 2018
Actually I got two books in the works.... I guess I am ahead of your advice. wink

Billable hours? Then what are you doing here? looolll... I just got your time today old man. I am a very busy fella but really can spare some time for Truth...... I am just putting you in your dirty ugly negative place. cheesy Think I got no schedule? Old man you have no idea... Looolll

Billable hours indeed... Yet he will still reply my posts... Looolll... What a dollopheaded coward... Hahahahahahahahaha...

@bolded... Aha! You see man... You cannot hide for long. Your true nature will always and always keep unwrapping itself... So the guy called PietroRico was right to insult my mother right? cheesy Oh I see... Wow... Very nice. He did it and you were so glad of course. What does that make you now? Hmmmm... You really are a joke of a man, Goldfish... Supporting such act of gross nonsense only shows how truly gross you are. You are a disgrace to your mother saying what you just said. So he was right after all right? Right to insult my mom? What kind of a man or elder are you? Very very sissy-laden I am afraid... Smh...

Your state of mind is pitiable... Very. Failed dreams, jealousy, no regard for motherhood, subtle hatred, a narcissistic behavioral disease, mehn...... No wonder you cannot leave Nacho alone in peace...

Cover your face in shame Goldfish. You have been exposed. smiley

goldfish80:

Here we go again, the big time Charlie,self appraising himself. I thought you were listing your life achievements at 25 or whatever. The business man in me would have advised you to write a book about it and sell it on Amazon.
Kelechi Internet defence minister.
You're not ashamed a hyper intelligent, all knowing,supreme psychic small 25yr old boy have reduced himself and to a mere Internet attorney without billable hours.
Who was the moniker that ran you out of the thread the other time? Maybe he was right afterall.
Petulant malcontent keyboard warrior.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 6:24am On Jan 29, 2018
It seems the 50 pages argument about Iheanacho will be fulfilled after all

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2018
goldfish80:

Your bolded words still still says the same thing. I dont know why you're scared of what you typed yourself.
It is there in black and white. You said he's a SS when I asked you to name his "best position". Why is this so hard for you to acknowledge? Did someone hack into your account when you posted that?
bro please stop acting ridiculous. TheSuperNerd’s statement from the beginning of this debate has been spot on. Make I help you talk am for pidgin so that you go understand well. TheSuperNerd say nacho best position Na SS and he also say nacho dey do well as top9, he say nacho stat don prove d fact say he dey Hama goal as top9.
Please chill Cos you dey fall for your hand small small here. Bro you can’t win all the time.move on mate!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 6:34am On Jan 29, 2018
kingphilip:
It seems the 50 pages argument about Iheanacho will be fulfilled after all
lol...this argument is not about Iheanacho anymore, it is about two people with plenty ego, Iheanacho is just the reuse grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) ... (16450) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.