Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,028 members, 7,896,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12127214 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (16450) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

From same bleacher report....

Just like a midfielder could be a box-to-box runner, a " regista," a classic No. 10 or an anchor, a striker could be a target man, a support striker or a prima punta.

By using Pseudo Striker and pseudo Midfielder, you are only justifying "My Deeplying forward/Attacking midfielder hybrid talk" wink Coz I know exactly what I have been saying.

In all, A support striker/second striker is a striker after all... Finito. itz a simpu sturvs. No need coating it...

you can see clearly that even the same article from thesame site cannot comfortably define what a SS is. This moment they are graded him as a striker then the next they have changed it, this is the act of professional journalism, when you are not sure of something, just mix every possibility together. This is not leading us anywhere because your article is also supporting my definition just as much as it is supporting yours so why are you just picking part of the article and arguing?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2018
kellycute:
lol.. it is a simple question sir.

what business does Iheanacho have to do with me arguing the difference between a SS and a Striker? That is what I want to understand, no offence
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Salisu: Angola Game Was our Toughest, Okpotu Will Become Better
By Adeboye Amosu

Home-based Super Eagles coach, Salisu Yusuf, says the team may have passed their most difficult test of the competition so far following Sunday’s 2-1 quater-final victory against Angola at the 2018 African Nations Championship,
Completesportsnigeria.com (CSN) reports.

Yusuf’s charges were stretched for long periods in the encounter by the Palancas Negras who took a shock lead early in the second half and had goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa to thank for keeping the team in the game with a number of vital saves.

The Home Eagles rallied back late in the game to score the equaliser through Anthony Okpotu in added time before getting the winning goal courtesy of a fine strike by Gabriel Okechukwu in the second period of extra time.

The gaffer reckoned that he never lost faith in his players and had the belief that they will bounce back in the game.

“Today’s (Sunday) game was the most difficult for us in the tournament as we fought for 90 minutes against a good team,” Yusuf stated in his interaction with the media after the game.

“We never lost faith in our players because we were creating chances and the more you do that the chances of scoring are higher.”

Yusuf also backed under fire striker, Anthony Okpotu who missed a number of goal scoring opportunities in the game to come good in the competition despite widespread criticism about his performance.

“I’m so confident about Anthony Okpotu and we believe in him and he has been scoring despite missing some chances, but he will be much better in the coming matches,” the former Kano Pillars coach stated.

“We never understimated Angola. They play good football and are a good team, but the important thing was to win and we won.”

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/salisu-angola-game-toughest-okpotu-will-come-better/

Russia 2018 WC Countdown: 136 days to go

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Mickael2:

it is actually funny because I know humility was bashing the team and Okpotu even though he scored but now I said Iheanacho has scored in the CF role without really performing and the narrative has changed to 'any striker that scores played well'. I don't exactly have time for such arguments sha, it's quite clear

how many goal scoring opportunities...did Nigeria Benzema (okputu) misplaced yesterday? compare it wit nancho fumbling against Peterborough...and tell me if they're both on the same scale....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Angola Coach Vasiljevic Sad, Blames ‘Unfavourable Football’ For CHAN 2018 Q-Final Defeat To Nigeria
By Adeboye Amosu

Angola head coach, Srdan Vasiljevic, is disappointed to see his team bow out of the 2018 African Nations Championship after their 2-1 defeat to Nigeria on Sunday, but hopes they can learn from the experience in the future, reports Completesportsnigeria.com (CSN).

The Palancas Negras took an early second half lead through Vladimir Va after substitute Timothy Danladi’s clearance bounced off him and went past goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa.

Nigeria however scored a late equaliser through Anthony Okpotu before winning the contest following an extra-time goal by substitute Gabriel Okechukwu.

“Football is sometimes not favourable. We scored and Nigeria equalized in the last minute before winning it in extra time,” Vasiljevic stated during his post match interaction with the media.

“We thought it was enough to hold on for a win but it wasn’t enough and we lost. I hoped to have a good result, but this is football for you.

“The tournament provides us with a lot of experience which will help us going forward because this is a tournament that gives great experience to the players.”

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/angola-coach-vasiljevic-sad-blames-unfavourable-football-chan-2018-semi-final-defeat-nigeria/

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2018
Humility017:

how many goal scoring opportunities...did Nigeria Benzema (okputu) misplaced yesterday? compare it wit nancho fumbling against Peterborough...and tell me if they're both on the same scale....

lemme run it down for you.

We are arguing about CFs. I told Safarigirl that a striker can have a bad game even though he scored in that game and tbaba1234 said once a striker scores it automatically turns to a good game therein Goldfish80 pointed out Okpotu's performance yesterday. So the bottomline is that I was using Iheanacho generally as an example, please and please I never compared his match against Peterborough with Okpotu's match against Angola, I mean come on, one scored two good goals and could have a hattrick but one barely scrambled the ball in. However if you want me to bring up a game in which Iheanacho scored but still wasn't brilliant then I will but I wasn't talking about Peterborough, thank you very much.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2018
The Supernerd. I'm happy you are back to this forum. God bless you Sir.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
It is useless going any further with blind fellas really... doing everything they can to beat some meaning into the rubbish they spill when obvious fact is obvious fact.... Hahahahahahahahaha

And No Mickael2... Goldfish80 made use of the term Lone striker/Top 9, Centre forward... ofcos I know rhe subtle difference between a forward and a striker... it is right there in the wiki link too I shared... doesn't change anything coz Nacho was top 9/Centre forward/Lone striker in that 4-2-3-1 formation... c'est fini.

I am done with my expository essays... lol You guys can quote and rant and decide to drop more comments for the thread... will help us in our quest to hit 3000pages soon enough... grin

Anything that will make you sleep well at night or make your heart stop beating fast, please feel free to drop... as for me... I don waka oooo... I have moved on. At least the majority of the house can see the folly in your arguments and the truth for themselves.

Adios fellas wink

You have moved on from what? Sheybi you started out insulting me. You must continue the bile and insult everyday here o.
If you stop, e no go better for you.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2018
Amuneke: Eagles Must Improve On Goal Scoring In CHAN 2018 Semi-Final Vs Sudan
By Johnny Edward

Al Khartoum Watani’s Nigerian manager, Emmanuel Amuneke, has warned that the Home Super Eagles risk failure to reach CHAN 2018 final if they don’t improve in scoring in their semi-final clash with Sudan, Completesportsnigeria.com (CSN) reports.

The Home Eagles led by Salisu Yusuf on Sunday reached the semi-finals of the competition coming from a goal down to beat Angola 2-1 after squandering several scoring chances during the game.

Gabriel Okechukwu secured a semi-final berth for Nigeria in the tournament with solo effort in the second half of extra time after Anthony Okpotu had restored parity for Nigeria in the stoppage time.

“The Sudanese side was more physical in their approach to the game and we all saw how they stifled the Zambians’ creativity and that was enough for them to emerge winners in their quarter-final game,” Amuneke told CSN .

“So many chances were squandered by the Eagles despite the two goals they scored. But if they are going to make it to the final, all chances should be utilised. We were lucky against Angola.’

Amuneke also added that he will be supporting the home-based Super Eagles when they file out against Sudan on Wednesday despite his new affinity with Sudanese side, Al Khartoum Watani.

“I’m a Nigerian and I hope they win, but that won’t change or add anything. Both teams must show hunger and desire to win on Wednesday.”

Nigeria will take on Sudan in one of the semi-final games in Marrakech on Wednesday while hosts, Morocco will face Libya who defeated Congo 3-5 on penalties after they ended it 1-1 after extra time.

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/amuneke-eagles-must-improve-goal-scoring-chan-2018-semi-final-vs-sudan/

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2018
solonnachi:
The Supernerd. I'm happy you are back to this forum. God bless you Sir.

Awwwwwwwwwwwn... Thank you Sir Solonnachi. You are also blessed. Very blessed infact. smiley Have splendid day.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2018
Mickael2:

lemme run it down for you.

We are arguing about CFs. I told Safarigirl that a striker can have a bad game even though he scored in that game and tbaba1234 said once a striker scores it automatically turns to a good game therein Goldfish80 pointed out Okpotu's performance yesterday. So the bottomline is that I was using Iheanacho generally as an example, please and please I never compared his match against Peterborough with Okpotu's match against Angola, I mean come on, one scored two good goals and could have a hattrick but one barely scrambled the ball in. However if you want me to bring up a game in which Iheanacho scored but still wasn't brilliant then I will but I wasn't talking about Peterborough, thank you very much.

your argument is still not spot on...
a striker can have a bad game when he fails to convert lot of his goal scoring chances...not really because he never registered his presence on the field of play....

take a look at okputu yesterday...he could only utilize one out of about 6 goal scoring opportunities he had...

that is in the negative....
regarding benzema in Madrid...should you understand why Madrid never signed saurez,abumenyang then you will get the reason why benzema still plays....

C. Ronaldo and the board are very comfortable over that...provided they have a player in the ranks who could comfortably challenge a Barcelona player for the ballon d'or and highest goal scorer award and benzema seems to be privy to that quest...being that he play to Ronaldo strength and abilities...

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EmmGee: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2018
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2018
elunico:
With the way I see happenings on this thread, I don't really think organizing a physical meet-up would be a very good idea, unless of course you would prepare your mind to come back home with a scarred face, broken head, swollen lips, redesigned dentitions or worse of all a depleted self esteem.

Yes, right there! Let's try as much as we can not to take these issues too personally, ejoo ni tori olorun!
. The way Thesupernerd and realpoacher go take break goldfish face ehn. I can't even imagine grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
realpoacher:

Honestly sir komekn, there is nothing I have to say to you because you are unapologetically bias towards anything Nigerian born. Therefore there is absolutely nothing I can say or type here that will make any difference with you.

No matter what I say, you will term me emotional, forgetting that you too is emotional towards anything English born. It breaks my heart that you are "only" inclined to anything English whereas you are a full bloodied Nigerian, born and bred here. It saddens me that you have sold us out for an English porridge.

I would have said that you are a lost cause, but I won't because I will want to be as diplomatic as possible and let sleeping dogs lie.

I know that Nigeria as whole is currently a mess in all areas such as Education, Infrastructure, social interventions etc

But whatever, it doesn't change the fact that it is wrong for you to sell us out

Firstly, I was born in the UK left here when I was 11, finished secondary school in Warri not Lekki international school ( bred in Warri) lived in UNN speak Igbo through that environmental association.

Played football in Benin City, I will not say more than that.

I really do not like English porridge that much I prefer
Delta pottage which is Ukodo.

I incidentally went to two Russell group universities in England, so I am not illiterate if you possibly thought so.

I visit Nigeria at least twice a year if time permits.

But let's get to the core issue. It will be immensely beneficial if you were to give specific verbatim quotes that led you to the deductions you have made here.

Particularly amongst other things you used the description " Sell Out "

Let's discuss, dissect and enlighten ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Humility017:

your argument is still not spot on...
a striker can have a bad game when he fails to convert lot of his goal scoring chances...not really because he never registered his presence on the field of play....

take a look at okputu yesterday...he could only utilize one out of about 6 goal scoring opportunities he had...

that is in the negative....
regarding benzema in Madrid...should you understand why Madrid never signed saurez,abumenyang then you will get the reason why benzema still plays....

C. Ronaldo and the board are very comfortable over that...provided they have a player in the ranks who could comfortably challenge a Barcelona player for the ballon d'or and highest goal scorer award and benzema seems to be privy to that quest...being that he play to Ronaldo strength and abilities...

My man his arguments is spot on and no need for us to go further on it having unnecessary pages on simple things that we need to agree on and move on.

According to tbaba1234 a striker can only be judged by goal scoring meaning Okpotu had a good game despite losing so many chances then why are we criticising him if that's the yardstick to judge a striker performance

So better for you to ask tbaba not Michael2 why he said scoring alone is enough to judge a striker irrespective of the striker performance on the field of play.

I believe a response from tbaba would give us a good platform to talk on the issue further and we all learn from it cos asking Michael2 is like shading a shadow.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

I am a product of an environment of excellence.... And Nigeria is not my only place of motion. So you are wrong to restrict me to what you think I am because I was born in Nigeria.

Take note of that. I am not your typical Nigerian. smiley Never have been and never will be.

I am a typical Nigerian unapologetically and uncompromisingly.

Undiluted and unadulterated always will be and never have been anything else.

I didn't define you buy location but by the arrogance of superiority that you portray in your diction and multiple discourses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kog45:
My man his arguments is spot on and no need for us to go further on it having unnecessary pages on simple things that we need to agree on and move on.

According to tbaba1234 a striker can only be judged by goal scoring meaning Okpotu had a good game despite losing so many chances then why are we criticising him if that's the yardstick to judge a striker performance

So better for you to ask tbaba not Michael2 why he said scoring alone is enough to judge a striker irrespective of the striker performance on the field of play.

I believe a response from tbaba would give us a good platform to talk on the issue further and we all learn from it cos asking Michael2 is like shading a shadow.

Okpotu was not invisible all game, he was throwing away opportunities all game. Top level strikers only need few chances. Okpotu did his job but he was certainly not invisible.

My point with Van nistelrooy and others is that they do not need to even be in the game to score.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
elunico:
With the way I see happenings on this thread, I don't really think organizing a physical meet-up would be a very good idea, unless of course you would prepare your mind to come back home with a scarred face, broken head, swollen lips, redesigned dentitions or worse of all a depleted self esteem.

Yes, right there! Let's try as much as we can not to take these issues too personally, ejoo ni tori olorun!

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
safarigirl:
some Nigerians sef, because dem get luck go abroad, the next thing is for them to start acting like dem no drink Sapele water.

Oga, which environment are you a product of? grin

Warri

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lucque: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
It is obvious dat there are 3 factions in this group/thread... The iheanacho lovers(IHL)(dat see no wrong in wateva he does)led by thesupernerd, safarigirl, thegoodjoe etc. Na dis group I de cool.. ND d not-so-into iheanacho group.or like I like to call dem d NSIH group led by the honorable komekn, mikael2,goldfish80,oga forgiveness ND a few more.. . The way I see it the .the NSIH group always like to insist dat they are clear headed and cannot turn a blind eye to his failings... They are realistic in their approach or so they think.... They are not biased ND they always see things from d ryt way... Also these guys support themselves in any argument... But one thing they fail to understand is dat they aren't as unbiased as they think ..
The IHL guys like us will always support iheanacho ND oda super eagle players cos Dats wat fans do,nd we owe no-one any apology for dat. grin Infact wen man city sold iheanacho, I went from being a fan of city to being a hater... cheesy
I think however dat d only unbiased ppl are d icon4s and Co dat never take sides...but are objective in their analysis...
Wat i think is dis... We are fans... Not critics.. Merriam-Webster, the Oxford dictionary and other sources define "fan" as a shortened version of the word fanatic. Fanatic itself, introduced into English around 1550, means "marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion". It comes from the Modern Latin fanaticus, meaning "insanely but divinely inspired".
So we are all allowed to love the SE players as much as we want... Even if we see no fault in them it's still OK... Let's not try to change d way d other person thinks... If we all thought d same way ND spoke d same way... This thread will b boring as hell.

So lets realise dat d diversity in this thread is Wat makes it interesting... So goldfish80 ND thesupernerd pls let's drop this
.i greet d house..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
komekn:

Warri
ajebo like you, who dash you Warri?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
goldfish80:

You have moved on from what? Sheybi you started out insulting me. You must continue the bile and insult everyday here o.
If you stop, e no go better for you.
Kai goldfish80,what is the meaning of this,honestly am highly disappointed in you and the respect i have for you started waning since yesterday.

I thought you are one of the highly responsible elders on this thread,then what come over you that you have to descend so low exchanging insults with a far younger brother(TheSuperNerd)

Pls you are bigger than this cheap showing of supremacy on Iheanacho issue for God sake.We are here to talk football and share ideas and not necessarily to be on the same page,if you cannot take it you move on,if you don't expect insults from guys you can even Fathered.

I have only you to talk to not TheSuperNerd cos as a 25year old man he is in his World and it's their time,now left for some us(35 and above)to show maturity in dealings with them and the only way is to know when to stop cos there are things they will never understand until they reach 35 and above no matter how smarter they are cos they can't buy it.

I have said it i will never say stop again cos it's now a norm on this thread to take things personal on mere football matters but surprisedly you fall for it.

Pls you can do better but am not really happy with you.

Respect my man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
tbaba1234:

Okpotu was not invisible all game, he was throwing away opportunities all game. Top level strikers only need few chances. Okpotu did his job but he was certainly not invisible.

My point with Van nistelrooy and others is that they do not need to even be in the game to score.
I understand better now,good analysis.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
safarigirl:
ajebo like you, who dash you Warri?

� l laff I laff LOL
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
komekn:

� l laff I laff LOL

Na UK born like you dey dance shoki past we real naija
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lucque:
It is obvious dat there are 3 factions in this group/thread... The iheanacho lovers(IHL)(dat see no wrong in wateva he does)led by thesupernerd, safarigirl, thegoodjoe etc. Na dis group I de cool.. ND d not-so-into iheanacho group.or like I like to call dem d NSIH group led by the honorable komekn, mikael2,goldfish80,oga forgiveness ND a few more.. . The way I see it the .the NSIH group always like to insist dat they are clear headed and cannot turn a blind eye to his failings... They are realistic in their approach or so they think.... They are not biased ND they always see things from d ryt way... Also these guys support themselves in any argument... But one thing they fail to understand is dat they aren't as unbiased as they think ..
The IHL guys like us will always support iheanacho ND oda super eagle players cos Dats wat fans do,nd we owe no-one any apology for dat. grin Infact wen man city sold iheanacho, I went from being a fan of city to being a hater... cheesy
I think however dat d only unbiased ppl are d icon4s and Co dat never take sides...but are objective in their analysis...
Wat i think is dis... We are fans... Not critics.. Merriam-Webster, the Oxford dictionary and other sources define "fan" as a shortened version of the word fanatic. Fanatic itself, introduced into English around 1550, means "marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion". It comes from the Modern Latin fanaticus, meaning "insanely but divinely inspired".
So we are all allowed to love the SE players as much as we want... Even if we see no fault in them it's still OK... Let's not try to change d way d other person thinks... If we all thought d same way ND spoke d same way... This thread will b boring as hell.

So lets realise dat d diversity in this thread is Wat makes it interesting... So goldfish80 ND thesupernerd pls let's drop this
.i greet d house..
Good post and it's like we can only get the truth about Iheanacho from unbiased ones.

Eg Who is the good analyst on Iheanacho

(A.TheSuperNerd. B.goldfish80. C.icon4s) Answer is C

which means if you want to get anything good and balance on Iheanacho, pls read icon4s comments.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kog45:
Kai goldfish80,what is the meaning of this,honestly am highly disappointed in you and the respect i have for you started waning since yesterday.

I thought you are one of the highly responsible elders on this thread,then what come over you that you have to descend so low exchanging insults with a far younger brother(TheSuperNerd)

Pls you are bigger than this cheap showing of supremacy on Iheanacho issue for God sake.We are here to talk football and share ideas and not necessarily to be on the same page,if you cannot take it you move on,if you don't expect insults from guys you can even Fathered.

I have only you to talk to not TheSuperNerd cos as a 25year old man he is in his World and it's their time,now left for some us(35 and above)to show maturity in dealings with them and the only way is to know when to stop cos there are things they will never understand until they reach 35 and above no matter how smarter they are cos they can't buy it.

I have said it i will never say stop again cos it's now a norm on this thread to take things personal on mere football matters but surprisedly you fall for it.

Pls you can do better but am not really happy with you.

Respect my man.

Kog45, everyone have their limits, even you.
This is not the the first time I am having a debate with someone here. Have you seen me go personal or attack anyone's personality even in the face of provocation? I have always laughed and kept my cool.
The personal attacks yesterday was something that would have looked foolish if I walked away from.
Even while I was discussing football, that boy and his girlfriend took it personal. Can you imagine that brat asking my place on the food chain in comparison with my mates. A girl I can cloth and shelter asking a question she dare not ask if she met me face to face.
She made that statement and not even a a single soul called her to order.
It's all good anyway.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
Transfer rumours

Etebo to Genk
Joel Obi to Benfica

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kog45:
Na UK born like you dey dance shoki past we real naija

100% No Shakin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
tbaba1234:
Transfer rumours

Etebo to Genk
Joel Obi to Benfica
Whao hope it's true,good moves for the young lads.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kog45:
Good post and it's like we can only get the truth about Iheanacho from unbiased ones.

Eg Who is the good analyst on Iheanacho

(A.TheSuperNerd. B.goldfish80. C.icon4s) Answer is C

which means if you want to get anything good and balance on Iheanacho, pls read icon4s comments.

There is the small issue of what constitutes bias in your opinion
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
goldfish80:

Kog45, everyone have their limits, even you.
This is not the the first time I am having a debate with someone here. Have you seen me go personal or attack anyone's personality even in the face of provocation? I have always laughed and kept my cool.
The personal attacks yesterday was something that would have looked foolish if I walked away from.
Even while I was discussing football, that boy and his girlfriend took it personal. Can you imagine that brat asking my place on the food chain in comparison with my mates. A girl I can cloth and shelter asking a question she dare not ask if she met me face to face.
She made that statement and not even a a single soul called her to order.
It's all good anyway.
Yes we must have limits cos that's the only way we can have mutual understanding and respect.

One love my man we are all here for a purpose and it's Super eagles,so let that love supercedes any issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (16450) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lovewins, Philosopher1979, Provalker, ouzo1(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.