Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,046 members, 7,980,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:37 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12620694 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (16832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Humility017:

please let today be the last time you will quote me...
it seems you don't know how to pass your point across without resulting to insults...the fact that we all comment does not mean you should expect every one to reason same way wit you....

we all don't think alike...and don't expect me to pitch tenth wit you...and because I don't does not make you wiser....

Oga humility,,,, come down

Read again, i see no insult

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Danielnino00:

As a Liverpool fan,I'm tired of hearing about next season abeg...
we will become serious title contenders if Klopp can fix the defence and let go of some of his ego..

I'm quite excited about having Ndidi in the squad though.. I'm not sure how true the rumours are cus Klopp isn't usually shy to make his transfer targets publicly...
We already have Keita coming in the summer,so I dunno where Ndidi will fit in... maybe as a CMF or backup for Keita
If that ndidi move Liverpool is actualized, that means we have a potential barca player. If he goes to Liverpool and do wat he's doing in Leicester, I'm sure sooner or later, Barcelona will snatch him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
tbaba1234:

Akpan Udoh just joined the Israeli club and is still playing with the youth team too.

Rohr is more in tune with German football
. You can guarantee that Maduka is getting the best education. Hopefully, he becomes good.

This is at the heart of the matter.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Icon79:
Well, I can make a case about Sweden and England but fair enough; however, I still believe that we had a good chance of beating that French team. A technically astute coach with a good bench would've won that game easily. However, Keshi (whom I have much respect for) decided to his offer his bench up to the highest bidder! It was just like Japan-Korea 2002 all over again ($10,000 per junk player). For that Keshi's team, it was like after the first eleven, the other slots were up for grabs and they all went to the highest bidders: Reuben Gabriel, Michael Uchebo, Shola Ameobi, Uche Nwofor, Kunle Odunlami, Chigozie Agbim etc.

O pari

I would ask you to look at the Agent Tony Harris and then see his links and relationships then you will understand what was going on.

NUFF Said
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mickael2:

Which is very bad and isn't exactly far from one of Keshi's sins, but since it is Rohr who is favouring one side, I guess it's okay

I said this about Rohr donkey ago.

It's not unique to him all Managers always gravitate to thier comfort zone's which for him is German and Dutch football.

Unfortunately that's where subjective bias comes in.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
I am sorry but this is not enough. If what people like Mujtahida wanna do is play the diplomatic card but won't address the fact that Goldfish actually and openly supported the insult meted out to my mother...... Then I must boldly say that all that Mujtahida stands for is a lie. He claims to wanna see talks devoid of insults and addresses only me who is always attacked by these guys while he turns a blind eye to what they say and what they do... Mr PietroRico just returned because of the mentions I gave him (it was not intentional... I just needed to spell his name right) and dropped a call of apology because it is his remark about my mom that Goldfish made silly reference to and supported so cowardly, saying he was right to say what he said which made me leave at first (which was especially about my own mother) and on a thread where no one's mother has been insulted... I think I needed to make a stand against such because in the first place no one kicked against it except Safari girl.

If Mujtahida cannot address that specifically.... If he cannot address what Goldfish said in support of the insult to my mom... then he should plsss not disturb me with his lectures because they really mean nothing to me when he cannot take a stand to back up his so called gospel. To me, it is another form of hypocrisy and no amount of long lectures and smart banterings can hide that.... This is why I laugh at his attempt to act mediator.

This is me... I believe in being straight and not being over-diplomatic with the truth of a matter. There are times to be diplomatic and there are times to be straight.

So, as long as this hypocrisy exists... Believe me, it won't be long before another idiot insults my mother or maybe dad this time. Mark my words.

I have held from talking about something you really really want me to talk about because if I do I'd wound you with the truth. And I don't want to. Call me liar, call me hypocrite. I'd rather be called those names than bruise your heart with the truth cos if I want to be raw with the truth, 'fearless', 'bold' as you urge I would hurt you. Trust me I know what I'm saying. I admire you, your love and your passion for the SE endears you to my heart. Accept it or not, believe it or not I mean you no harm and bear you no grudge.

My position has been emphatically stated on this matter as regards this thread giving people space to talk and my desire that we respect each other. I do not do a perfect job of calling out on every instance where one person disrespects another. That would be impossible as well as childish. I too have dissed some here. I have had my say thus far. I rest this matter now.

But know that I regard everyone here: yourself, both icons, Safarigirl, Kog45, Joebie, forgiveness, Komekn, Mickael2, tbaba1234, junnyjake and other unnamed monikers on this thread as people with whom I am United in love, United in our passion for the Super Eagles. We are together. Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
andrew444:

I will give you a short note,are we talking about european players or nigerian UK players?

You had to change it because you are going out of point

So you will consider gabriel agbonlahor who played for aston villa as a great player? because he was capped by england so any player capped by england is a great player?

Mikel Arteta is unlucky to play in the same generation with xavi ,xabi alonso and co,he has a good career at everton and arsenal,i think he even captain arsenal so he is a great player,that is the definition of a great player

Maxwell also played for a star studded Brazil team,but he played for one of the gratest football club in the world which is Barcelona,a player that played for inter millan barcelona and psg is not a joke,compared to a player that played for aston villa almost all career,was there no big club bidding for him.

The other one played for Wimbledon fc in the 80s to 90s,is that one a great player? Dont you know the difference of a great player average and below average players?

Sentiment for sentiment and answer for answer maybe if you had answer some of my questions yes or no i would have answer yours so i will still make you beat around the bush not not telling you yes or no but educate you on some things

Uchebo only played 5 games for the super eagles so please stop adding u20 games to make it 10 to make it plenty lol,i take not of stats so you cant tell me that.

Even anthony okpotu of chan eagles if you check his stats,he has more than 5 caps,i think he played all chan games maybe even the qualifiers,Has anthony okpotu ever played for the super eagles? dont mix chan caps with real super eagles caps okay.

Uzoenyi caps might tell you 21 caps but he does not have more than 4 super eagles caps,others caps are from the chan team,he played so many games for the chan team so stop lying to make the stats many and please get your fact right before you post,uzoenyi did not even play the world cup qualifier during keshi time,elderson echejile had to be injured for him to be included in the world cup,so where 21 caps dey fly come? you wan dey lie? he played about 1 game in 2014 world cup,he was not even involved in those friendly before the world cup because elderson was last minute injured so he dont have more than 4 caps for super eagles.

We are talking about uk born nigerian players so stop including michael arteta okay,even marcos senna who is a brazillian force his way into the spain team for the 2006 world cup.

Once again get your fact right before you post.

[quote author=andrew444 post=65025189]

None of this player you mentioned was called up for an European championship or a world cup,where is agbonlahor for the past 5 years? and you call that succes? someone that cannot make aston villa team anymore.

What has your darling liverpool won for the past 10 years? no premier league no fa cup,lol, i guess that is the reason suarez masherano and recently coutiho ended up at barca

Look at the bolded, what do you see? I see confusing. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
KevinDein:

Definitely, all those FA cup trophies won are signs of unseriousness
Yeah while Spurs overtook them with less resources. 2nd season with no top 4 incoming. Wengay is a cancer that needs to be cut off
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
This question is for those who love England and anything England more than Nigeria.

In the national teams of top 10 footballing nations in the world, how many from each national team's starting 11 ply their trade in EPL? Lets start with brazil, Germany, Poland, Argentina even. Just for my enlightenment and maybe your amusement

#ItDoesntEndWithEPL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Nigeria's individual talent not enough for the World Cup - Oliseh

Nigeria can do well at the upcoming World Cup, despite again being drawn into a tough group, but must not rely on individual talent if they want to advance past the first round, former national coach Sunday Oliseh is warning.

The Super Eagles have been pooled with Argentina for fifth time in six finals appearances and also take on Croatia and Iceland, opening their Group D campaign in Kaliningrad against the Croats on June 16.

"It's a great group. They've got Iceland, Croatia and Argentina, who seem to follow us all around," Oliseh told KweséESPN.
"When I played, the only time they were not in our group was in France."

The midfielder and former Eagles head coach appeared at the 1994 and 1998 finals, and is renowned for the sensational long-range goal he scored against Spain in Nantes.

"I think Nigeria can do well. We have a young group. The only problem is that football is no longer individual, it's changed dramatically," he added.
"Over the past nine years it has gone from success based on just having quality players, and the coach is just standing on the sides, to a level where it is more scientific and more team orientated.
"That's why teams like Iceland are very dangerous. Iceland qualified without going through the play-offs...they went directly."
Oliseh, who coached Nigeria for eight months before quitting the job and is now in charge of Dutch second division side Fortuna Sittard, is well acquainted with Iceland coach Heimir Hallgrimsson.

"He was my classmate from the UEFA professional license course in England. We graduated on the same day. Quiet guy but very smart. He's a dentist, you know, because they are all amateurs."
As to the other two teams, there will be no let-up," Oliseh continued.

"Now, if you face a team like Croatia, who have [Luka] Modric, then you have a lot of work cut out for you in the midfield.
"Argentina with Messi is always tough," he continued. "Messi will always be tough.
"Nigeria, on the other hand, we've got strength, technique and pace. So I think we can be optimistic."

However, Oliseh also warns that the days of Nigeria relying on their raw talent and the technical skills in their squad are over.

"The reality of football today is that if you are going to be an influential player at the World Cup then you should already be an influential player in the European league," he added.
"You must be really solid in a top European league because at the World Cup, the level is too high.
"With all due respect to qualifying in Africa, it's not the same standard.
"The World Cup proper and is totally different to the qualifying competition. You come up against teams that are well rounded, prepared, tactically sound, so if your game is based on individual talent, your game will be neutralised, in a much easier manner than you could imagine.
"We are not talking about Nigeria alone now, but any African nation that is going to Russia hoping to base their performance on individual talent will have problems."

Source: http://kwese.espn.com/football/nigeria/story/3381356/nigerias-individual-talent-not-enough-for-the-world-cup-oliseh?device=featurephone

Russia 2018 WC Countdown: 121 days to go

Football has changed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Abusule007:

If that ndidi move Liverpool is actualized, that means we have a potential barca player. If he goes to Liverpool and do wat he's doing in Leicester, I'm sure sooner or later, Barcelona will snatch him.
His passing and ball skills would have to improve astronomically for Barca to go for him.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
tbaba1234:
My predictions for the WC groups (My African bias is evident)

A: Uruguay Egypt
B: Portugal Morocco (Spain knocked out, first shock)
C: France Peru
D: Nigeria, Croatia
E. Brazil, Switzerland
F: Germany, Mexico
G: Belgium, England
H: Senegal Columbia
Spain, first round again? You want kill them with heart break?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Rorh and salisu are paid to do that I'm not a coach
profosa:
we are suppose to learn more from defeats than victories
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
DrKlever:
I have been having a repeated strange dream in a while now. The funny thing is all my dreams always play out in reality. Now the dream is seeing 4 African teams in second round and then two(Morocco vs Nigeria) in semi final. Because of this i have a feeling Nigeria will shock the world and win Russia 2018. I'm yet to figure out how that will materialise, but that's my strange feeling.
This your dream sweet I no go lie. Me I just keep reinforcing the believe in my heart that we will beat Croatia 3-0 just as we beat Bulgaria in our first match at USA 94. I guess one comes to believe that which one strongly believes.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
KPOM!

The man turned the Super Eagles camp into a business center. But the NFF should get some of the blame as well because they couldn't pay the man his salaries, so the man decided to improvise grin

O pari

komekn:

I would ask you to look at the Agent Tony Harris and then see his links and relationships then you will understand what was going on.

NUFF Said
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
forgiveness:

According to you if you are capped once or never by your national team, you are not great? grin

According to your theory of greatness, is Uche Nwofor great because he had ten caps for SE?

Is Reuben Gabriel great because he had 12 caps for SE? grin

Is Ejike Uzeonyi great because he had 21 caps for SE?. grin

Is Shola Ameobi very great because he had been capped 10 times by the SE? grin

Is Michael Uchebo Super great because he played 10 times for Nigeria? grin

So, if you a player has few caps and didn't go to a major tournament, he is not good enough? shocked grin

Is Mikel Arteta successful or not?

Is Maxwell of PSG successful or not?

Bury this approach. We both know he has a strong and undaunting truth to the argument. No manner of pundit prowess can reverse the point sir Andrew has aired and it stands. Simple. Circular Rotations on these issues bore one, right or wrong.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
realpoacher:

You are very wrong at the bolded and you should tender an apology for trying to misinform us

Shakespeare never found him wanting, he played KC all through the pre-season and only used him sparingly at the beginning of the season because KC had a toe injury that he was trying recover from.

Secondly, Pep never found him wanting. KC had always scored when he came on for Man City in Pep first season. He only sold him because he naturally have a dislike for tall strikers. To Pep, tall strikers are not very good strikers. He prefers normal height or short forwards.

Look at what he said about Manzukic after selling him to ATM "I don't fancy his height, he is the only striker in the world who doesn't know how to score"

Check out Manzukic reply to him after arriving ATM "I don't fancy his bald head, he is the only coach in the world who doesn't know how to coach"

As for Puel, he doesn't fancy him only because he plays negative football and he is defensive minded... Try KC in an attacking team and see the results.

Watch other leagues, study and follow them,...No! You won't hear, only to come and display your ignorance and misinform us here.
Seriously this is the third time of saying Pep sold Kc because he doesn't like his height. First time you said it I was like hmmm which kain theory be this again but you repeated it a second and now a third time. You've been emphatic on this point and I can see that you are extrapolating from the Pep / Mandzukic scenario.

But then Iheanacho is not tall na. I think his height is average. Abi what do you say?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Abusule007:

Y can't he go to barca straight, he has d talent to survive and even replace sergio wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Humility017:

you're not far from the truth Big bro...
I told someone Morocco likely to qualify from that group...they're Africa favorite in the mundial....going by what I saw their CHAN team play....
renard (Morocco team A coach) just need to absolve some of the CHAN team players into the main team and the Morocco world cup team will be a hit...

unlike your prediction I see Spain going wit Morocco into the second round...

for the first time africa likely gonna get up to 4 teams in the round of 16.....
how I wish Tunisia was as strong as Morocco England won't qualify from that group....
Hmmm @ the bolded
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
elyte89:

Y can't he go to barca straight, he has d talent to survive and even replace sergio wink
Barca is not looking for him presently na. So how can he go there?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
edi287:

His passing and ball skills would have to improve astronomically for Barca to go for him.
The ndidi we are watching is improving daily. I'm sure in a year or two if he keep improving should be a world class.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
andrew444:

I will give you a short note,are we talking about european players or nigerian UK players?

You had to change it because you are going out of point

So you will consider gabriel agbonlahor who played for aston villa as a great player? because he was capped by england so any player capped by england is a great player?

Mikel Arteta is unlucky to play in the same generation with xavi ,xabi alonso and co,he has a good career at everton and arsenal,i think he even captain arsenal so he is a great player,that is the definition of a great player

Maxwell also played for a star studded Brazil team,but he played for one of the gratest football club in the world which is Barcelona,a player that played for inter millan barcelona and psg is not a joke,compared to a player that played for aston villa almost all career,was there no big club bidding for him.

The other one played for Wimbledon fc in the 80s to 90s,is that one a great player? Dont you know the difference of a great player average and below average players?

Sentiment for sentiment and answer for answer maybe if you had answer some of my questions yes or no i would have answer yours so i will still make you beat around the bush not not telling you yes or no but educate you on some things

Uchebo only played 5 games for the super eagles so please stop adding u20 games to make it 10 to make it plenty lol,i take not of stats so you cant tell me that.

Even anthony okpotu of chan eagles if you check his stats,he has more than 5 caps,i think he played all chan games maybe even the qualifiers,Has anthony okpotu ever played for the super eagles? dont mix chan caps with real super eagles caps okay.

Uzoenyi caps might tell you 21 caps but he does not have more than 4 super eagles caps,others caps are from the chan team,he played so many games for the chan team so stop lying to make the stats many and please get your fact right before you post,uzoenyi did not even play the world cup qualifier during keshi time,elderson echejile had to be injured for him to be included in the world cup,so where 21 caps dey fly come? you wan dey lie? he played about 1 game in 2014 world cup,he was not even involved in those friendly before the world cup because elderson was last minute injured so he dont have more than 4 caps for super eagles.

We are talking about uk born nigerian players so stop including michael arteta okay,even marcos senna who is a brazillian force his way into the spain team for the 2006 world cup.

Once again get your fact right before you post.

If Mikel Aterta's at Everton and Arsenal defines your explaination of great player, John Fashanu, Ugo and John Salako were great players.

John Fashanu has scored over 100 goals in the First division of English highest league and he helped Wimbledon FC to win the FA cup over Liverpool then. grin

In addition, he scored double digits goals for seven good years in the first division, making him Wimbledon FC highest goal scorer for seven straight seasons. GBAM.

Moreover, he was the second highest goal scorer with 20 goals in a season.

To you, that is mediocre, ba? grin

Look at your right side. Wetin you dey see?

20 goals, 14 goals, 16 goals etc, ba? Bhuuuhahaha! grin

I am coming. grin

Next is Ugo.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Humility017:

apart from babatunde. ...who else amongst the Rockies played really good football in that world cup...?
uchebo,Gabriel, nwafor, agbim,shola etc
Walahi Keshi failed in his selection for 2014 WC regardless of that 2nd round exit
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Tbaba, can you see why sometimes I revert to obscenities in addressing some folks on this forum?

I can bet you my last penny that that big man has probably NEVER watched either Emma Daniel, Maduka Okoye, or Dele Alampasu (prolly watched him last at the U-17 levels) play; but he would come here to make some bold declarations! I honestly don't know why many Nigerians are like that. And they do the same freaking thing in real lives as well.

O pari o

tbaba1234:

When last did Emmanuel Daniel and Alampasu play football?

If Uzoho proves to be good enough to play as number 1 then having Maduka as a number 3 is not a bad idea. It is great for the experience. Number 3 is not going to play anyway.

Maduka Okoye's club appears to rate him highly so the ability is there. It is left to Maduka to prove himself in camp.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Abusule007:

Barca is not looking for him presently na. So how can he go there?

Ur post sounded as if he doesn't have d basic requirements to succeed at barca at d moment smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KevinDein: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
edi287:

Yeah while Spurs overtook them with less resources. 2nd season with no top 4 incoming. Wengay is a cancer that needs to be cut off
Spurs haven't won a thing...for all the media hype.

At the emboldened, I find that funny, cos if my memory serves me right, Arsenal have been finishing in the top four and ahead of Tottenham for more than 20 years but we were repeatedly told that that wasn't a big deal as only trophies count.

But yeah, now that they've started winning something, top four is apparently a bigger deal.

Talk about shifting the goal post grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
SerVik:

When asked to list 35 players for the preliminary list, enyeama was part of my top 5 goalkeepers.

I see some are comfortable with the likes of alampasu and okoye ahead of enyeama. Truth is, enyeama and alampasu are in the same category having not played a game this season, but unlike alampasu, enyeama has experience working for him.

I say we invite him as part of the 5 goalkeepers and keep a close eye on him. If he is rusty, we can easily drop him but if he proves to be better than what we have, I say we give him a chance
I don't think he'd come if invited. He's done with the national team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bia, are you talking about Komekn or somebody else? grin grin

O pari o grin

kennysville:
This question is for those who love England and anything England more than Nigeria.

In the national teams of top 10 footballing nations in the world, how many from each national team's starting 11 ply their trade in EPL? Lets start with brazil, Germany, Poland, Argentina even. Just for my enlightenment and maybe your amusement

#ItDoesntEndWithEPL
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Icon79:
We shouldn't speak ill of the dead but Keshi lost a big opportunity to qualify us for the WC quarter finals in 2014. The draw was massively on our side. We've never had such an easy draw at the world cup, but he totally bungled and mismanaged the situation completely. And that's all I gotta say for now.

O pari

True that
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
elyte89:

Ur post sounded as if he doesn't have d basic requirements to succeed at barca at d moment smiley
As i said barca, you should understand that barca have a thing for Liverpool players. Wat i meant is that if he eventually move to anfield, barca will start to notice him that's if they haven't already.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Post bookmarked!

And I will buy you your fave drink if we can beat Croatia 3-0. And by the way, this is actually a very attainable score line because Croatia was useless in the Euro qualifiers. Big names don't play football. I just hope and pray that they would underrate us as Bulgaria did in 1994 grin

O pari

Mujtahida:

This your dream sweet I no go lie. Me I just keep reinforcing the believe in my heart that we will beat Croatia 3-0 just as we beat Bulgaria in our first match at USA 94. I guess one comes to believe that which one strongly believes.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
tbaba1234:

I think Rohr learnt from SA defeat. The CHAN defeat was long overdue.
You know this is actually very funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (16832) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: freesinzu(m), chuks404, Odunayaw(m), jolly94, Starboytwo(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.