Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11988683 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) ... (16391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 6:08am On Mar 26, 2018
komekn:

I can say conclusively from the past that there was a culture of settlement and appeasement to retain your position in the NFF.

I even know a player who was captain of the national team expected to pay appeasement to show his gratitude.

Obagoal and Aluko refused to understand how things are done and where simply excluded.

the bolded makes no sense...at all.
your partner even argued that because he choose play for Nigeria....that's why he has been refused to be signed by epl clubs...

sometimes you both need to know...you are not talking to kids on this thread...as such learn be objective and rational in your words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 6:11am On Mar 26, 2018
komekn:

You have used your own yardstick to condemn yourself.

Did you or did you not say I am only interested in English born players YES OR NO

I have talked about Etebo but then you will say I am tribalistic.

You are so emotively prejudiced you forgot to talk about all the Nigerian origin players from the UK that I said are not good enough.

To substantiate your position why not state all the UK players I have talked about in the context of the SE

You may then find yourself learning about yourself and your inability to be objective. It take humility to learn not pride.

oga komekn...i think you need the last sentence more than I do.....
your inability to balance your points and words on this thread...placed you on a wrong path...as one who only came here to promote borough players.....

you have failed to see beyond your nose...
you have so much to learn I think...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 6:13am On Mar 26, 2018
komekn:

Tell me one club in the EPL or Championship in England that offered him a contract

So playing in Kasimpasa will pay more than the championship Do you really think so

How much is the highest player in Kasimpasa on annually. There are a lot of championship players on over £50k a week.

The reality is he knows he will not be able to get a club to pay him big bucks in the championship sadly true, he simply is not rated highly. For him Turkey was probably a better option maybe. Than testing himself against better players and getting a move to the EPL.
so because he failed to get an English club to sign him...means he is not good enough?
you see your problem...you always judge everything from the prism of your little mind...fisted and mould only after English foot ball....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 6:17am On Mar 26, 2018
komekn:

Don't think Onyedinma merits it anymore he is off the boil, needs to get a better club or improve from kick and rush football.

Aluko has already been capped and did very well but did not agree to settle. His quality is known and his intention to play for Nigeria is also known.

Not Rohr but some officials have excluded him.
even if he does not merit it..now
what stopping him from visiting rohr...I don't think those visiting currently merit it...even tosin....but you got to show your readiness sometimes....

aluko I don't think is really bothered not playing for Nigeria...because if he was...he would have pay a visit to rohr...forget all those your lies against the nff...if he really wanna play..he should see the coach...a respectable German is in charge now...and not a Nigerian....

don't start tell me...those currently invited all pay for their call ups....
because you and forgiveness are always looking for something or someone to blame for the predicaments of the players you both promote here.....

why didn't the nff stop oliseh from inviting obagoal...?
your allegations against the nff lack substance...and deart of fact...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SerVik(m): 6:35am On Mar 26, 2018
komekn:

UNTRUE

They told the NFF when he was a teenager that he will commit at the age of 23.

He made the commitment 2 years earlier last year Summer spoke with Rohr and he is still waiting.
Nigeria was always the second option for Iorfa and his father, they were holding out for England and they felt their chances where brighter at Iorfa's young age.

The plan was that he'd play for England if the invitation came or if they showed any interest, but if there is no interest before 23 then they'd fall back to their 2nd choice. They wanted to play a fast one on us.

You're the one always harping it into our heads that 19 in football terms is no longer a young age. A player is supposed to have made those decisions even before 20. If I approach you when I need you and you turn me down citing a hogwash as excuse, best believe, when you need me, I won't even look you twice.

We are a moving train, we stopped for him and he refused to hop on, we've moved on. He should join the next train(England) if he thinks he possesses the necessary boarding pass(talent).

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by realpoacher(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2018
Mickael2:
Please accept my unreserved apology, it was grossly unintentional. I just think you countered my comment without exactly understanding what I said, however I am very sorry.

Wow!... I am amazed... Apologies are totally and unquestionably accepted.

No wahala sire,... You earned my respect big time

More discus to us

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dedebanky85: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2018
I'm really shocked that Komekn in the UK does not know Doherty. I mean the popular David Doherty of TeamUKNigeria. Worked/working with partners to set up other TeamNugeria in other foreign countries. If you are in UK and are involved with Naija players ain't no way you won't know David Doherty. Even Pinnick knows him as he has unrestricted access to the SE players whenever SE are in any part of the UK. I'm shocked. Guy's always calling out @thenff for not extending youth invitations to foreign born players.

Mujtahida:

This is the second time you are asking this question in response to the mention of the name Doherty. Is this a form of misdirection? How can you be in the thick of things football wise in the UK and not know Doherty? Komekn, da komekn. Nothing do you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by realpoacher(m): 6:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Mujtahida:

Being accommodative does not mean condonation. Such a man is a wimp. I respect your views but I will also challenge and oppose it.

Hypocrites, pretender, corrupt, bigot, tribalist - these are some of the words you often pin on people but I'm not deceived. You are merely projecting your own negative attributes.

Walahi... You really get time for forgiveness.

Lolz... I just dey read una back and forth argument dey laugh. grin grin grin

Better leave him way because come rain come shine na only one direction him belle face grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by realpoacher(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Humility017:

so because he failed to get an English club to sign him...means he is not good enough?
you see your problem...you always judge everything from the prism of your little mind...fisted and mould only after English foot ball....

At bolded, na today?

Abeg leave that guy jare.... He just wan force English born down our throats! But God pass am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2018
SerVik:

Nigeria was always the second option for Iorfa and his father, they were holding out for England and they felt their chances where brighter at Iorfa's young age.

The plan was that he'd play for England if the invitation came or if they showed any interest, but if there is no interest before 23 then they'd fall back to their 2nd choice. They wanted to play a fast one on us.

You're the one always harping it into our heads that 19 in football terms is no longer a young age. A player is supposed to have made those decisions even before 20. If I approach you when I need you and you turn me down citing a hogwash as excuse, best believe, when you need me, I won't even look you twice.

We are a moving train, we stopped for him and he refused to hop on, we've moved on. He should join the next train(England) if he thinks he possesses the necessary boarding pass(talent).
the problem now...is even the ilorfa is not as good as he was before...not even close to aina's level...I doubt rohr will overlook him..had it been he plays quality football
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2018
Danielnino00:

Iorfa and his dad were eying the Queen's call up that's why they told the NFF to wait... unfortunately, the Queen never called... grin ...
So,the NFF are also telling him to wait.... when we need his service, we will call him up... it's all about "u do me, I do u"...

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2018
Danielnino00:

Iorfa and his dad were eying the Queen's call up that's why they told the NFF to wait... unfortunately, the Queen never called... grin ...
So,the NFF are also telling him to wait.... when we need his service, we will call him up... it's all about "u do me, I do u"...

I think Iorfa senior didn't do well as ex international by saying my son will wait until 23 years of age to decide his future.

Truly he did not say the boy will not play for Nigeria.

Unlike Torunarigha Jordon's father who said categorically that my son will not play for Nigeria.

Iorfa junior did not say I will not play for Nigeria

But Torunarigha has come out to say i preferred German team.

NFF and Rohr approached Torunarigha despite his Dad statement but did NFF approach Iorfa jnr?NO

We just believe is wrong for Iorfa to say my son will decide his future at 23.

If Rohr need Iorfa jnr i don't think his Dad earlier stance w affect the young man chances.

Do you know Rohr is ready to have Uduokhai,Akpoguma and Torunarigha if they change their minds.

And why are we always knocking the English born and willing to give soft landing for German born despite their unwillingness to represent Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by asha80(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2018
Kog45:
I think Iorfa senior didn't do well as ex international by saying my son will wait until 23 years of age to decide his future.

Unlike Torunarigha Jordon's father who said categorically that my son will not play for Nigeria.

But Torunarigha has come out to say i preferred German team..

torunarigha must have had some bad experiences during his playing time for eagles and Nigeria as a whole to state categorically that his son will not play for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by LieDetector(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2018
SerVik:

you just murdered his point shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2018
Kog45:

But Torunarigha has come out to say i preferred German team..

Fact remains that Iorfa and his dad were more keen on England than Nigeria... But as it stands,Rohr doesn't need him,otherwise he would have given him a callup up already... Let him wait too...

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Kog45:

But Torunarigha has come out to say i preferred German team.

NFF and Rohr approached Torunarigha despite his Dad statement but did NFF approach Iorfa jnr?NO

We just believe is wrong for Iorfa to say my son will decide his future at 23.

If Rohr need Iorfa jnr i don't think his Dad earlier stance w affect the young man chances.

Do you know Rohr is ready to have Uduokhai,Akpoguma and Torunarigha if they change their minds.

And why are we always knocking the English born and willing to give soft landing for German born despite their unwillingness to represent Nigeria.

About ur last two paragraph, don't forget that Rohr is a German... its only natural for him to pick his country over English born and breed...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2018
asha80:
torunarigha must have had some bad experiences during his playing time for eagles and Nigeria as a whole to state categorically that his son will not play for Nigeria
Good you are able to point this out cos i was wondering why Murphy Akanji will allowed Manuel to play for Switzerland being a very local player in Nigeria old league then,also Ojokojo Torunarigha who played old shooting stars and same thing Dominic Iorfa of old BCC lion of Gboko.

Something must be amiss cos i believe we should not be having problem with our ex international regards their wards,may be they know what we don't know cos these are guys that love Nigeria as a country.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2018
Martz101:

just read your comment again, does it make sense to you? what does Nigeria have to do with his career going down, where does he play when we gave him a debut? agbolahor that rejected what happened to his own career? can Aluko break into English national team?

Very simple, his market value dropped being a Nigerian.

Have you looked at Agbonlahor's before asking that question? No. I don't think so. You just asked because you think he failed.

Breaking into the English national team is not the bone of contention. It's the financial benefit and opportunity that comes with being an English player is what I am talking about.

I think you now understand.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2018
forgiveness:

First of all, I can see you are trying to play smart by saying I am supporting YORUBA players but I think you are not smart at all because if indeed you are, you should have ask yourself, if the so called 'YORUBA PLAYERS' deserves a call, but no, you are not as intelligent enough hence your focus and target is on the so call 'YORUBA PLAYERS'.

So, you mean if a player is good and he is Yoruba, I should not support him because he is Yoruba? What could be your problem with YORUBA or YORUBA players?

During the time Alex Iwobi played for Nigeria, was he able to play for Nigeria not to talk of England? What about Victor Moses? Carl Ikeme? etc

Choosing to play for England does not mean you have to play for England but the financial benefits and opportunity that come with the pledge to play for England is better. Is that what is too difficult for you to decipher?

How can you when your brain is full with YORUBA PLAYERS?

This is very simply for lay man to understand but I don't understand why it is so difficult for you to understand.

At Under-20 I was called up for both countries and I just felt that international-wise you pick the team you feel is closest to your heart. When you pick a club you’re thinking about what’s best for your career, but I just felt more like a Nigerian player and fan. I also watched Okocha and Kanu in the Premiership and they are magical. I am grateful to England for what l have learnt here but my heart is in Nigeria”

Sone Aluko shunned England under 20 to play for Nigeria under 20.

Did Aluko play for a big club? Yes...of course. Except Rangers was not a big club then.

I repeat his career dive-nosed playing for Nigeria.

Victor Moses was playing for an average club before he played for Nigeria.

Who was in charge of buying players in Chelsea?

Besides, if you are playing regularly with your national team, you are likely to get a good buy. Ask Ndidi, Iwobi, Ekong and Shehu.

You don't seems to know how things work.

Bros I don tell you fact okay,if you like make you take an offensive e no consign me,wetin you talk now no get point okay.

Before leichester city buy ndidi was he playing regular for super eagles? Oga if you are good you are good okay,no b national team dey make dem buy players to good club

For your information Wilfred ndidi has only 3 caps for Nigeria before he was bought by leichester,so na regular national team match make dem buy am abi ?

Wilfred ndidi is yet to play a major tournament,na tournament dem dey use buy player oo,that's if you are good,how many people buy Keshi boys wey go World Cup ? Sunday MBA wey help us win argon say e go better club after then ?

You no get wetin you want talk bros okay,how you go say na national team performance dey make dem buy player when most player like ndidi is yet to go to a major tournament.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:11am On Mar 26, 2018
Danielnino00:

Fact remains that Iorfa and his dad were more keen on England than Nigeria... But as it stands,Rohr doesn't need him,otherwise he would have given him a callup up already... Let him wait too...

Who told you Iorfa Jnr is keen on playing for England rather than Nigeria?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2018
From @NGSuperEagles

Media Alert:

Our official training holds at 4pm today(Monday). It will be open to the media and fans for the first 20 minutes only.
Our pre match press conference starts at 6.15pm.
Venue: The Hive, Barnet FC Stadium.
#SoarSuperEagles.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2018
forgiveness:

First of all, I can see you are trying to play smart by saying I am supporting YORUBA players but I think you are not smart at all because if indeed you are, you should have ask yourself, if the so called 'YORUBA PLAYERS' deserves a call, but no, you are not as intelligent enough hence your focus and target is on the so call 'YORUBA PLAYERS'.

So, you mean if a player is good and he is Yoruba, I should not support him because he is Yoruba? What could be your problem with YORUBA or YORUBA players?

During the time Alex Iwobi played for Nigeria, was he able to play for Nigeria not to talk of England? What about Victor Moses? Carl Ikeme? etc

Choosing to play for England does not mean you have to play for England but the financial benefits and opportunity that come with the pledge to play for England is better. Is that what is too difficult for you to decipher?

How can you when your brain is full with YORUBA PLAYERS?

This is very simply for lay man to understand but I don't understand why it is so difficult for you to understand.

At Under-20 I was called up for both countries and I just felt that international-wise you pick the team you feel is closest to your heart. When you pick a club you’re thinking about what’s best for your career, but I just felt more like a Nigerian player and fan. I also watched Okocha and Kanu in the Premiership and they are magical. I am grateful to England for what l have learnt here but my heart is in Nigeria”

Sone Aluko shunned England under 20 to play for Nigeria under 20.

Did Aluko play for a big club? Yes...of course. Except Rangers was not a big club then.

I repeat his career dive-nosed playing for Nigeria.

Victor Moses was playing for an average club before he played for Nigeria.

Who was in charge of buying players in Chelsea?

Besides, if you are playing regularly with your national team, you are likely to get a good buy. Ask Ndidi, Iwobi, Ekong and Shehu.

You don't seems to know how things work.

Bros I don tell you fact okay,if you like make you take am offensive e no consign me,wetin you talk now no get point okay.

Before leichester city buy ndidi was he playing regular for super eagles? Oga if you are good you are good okay,no b national team dey make dem buy players to good club

For your information Wilfred ndidi has only 3 caps for Nigeria before he was bought by leichester,so na regular national team match make dem buy am abi ?

Wilfred ndidi is yet to play a major tournament,na tournament dem dey use buy player oo,that's if you are good,how many people buy Keshi boys wey go World Cup ? Sunday MBA wey help us win afcon say e go better club after then ?

You no get wetin you want talk bros okay,how you go say na national team performance dey make dem buy player when most player like ndidi is yet to go to a major tournament.

According to you at u20 aluko was called up for both country which is true,but at the senior level was he called up for both countries ?

You guys feel if someone pledge his future to Nigeria the person is doing us a favor and the person should always be called up right ? Even if he merit the call up or not ?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2018
Danielnino00:

About ur last two paragraph, don't forget that Rohr is a German... its only natural for him to pick his country over English born and breed...
I know is a German but is a Nigeria coach so equal treatment for all FBs.

I know an ex youth international Darlington Omodiagbe who scouts for him in Germany and was the one recommending these guys for Rohr.

Darlington recommended Okoye Maduka,held talks with Akpoguma,Uduokhai,Torunarigha and always pushing for Osimhen

The guy is doing well in this regards cos he was instrumental to Leon first invitation by giving Keshi Leon phone number.

I don't know may be Rohr has somebody on the ground in UK doing this,just hearing of one Doherty,likely he is working with NFF directly not Rohr.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lucque: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2018
Why say u will wait till u are 23?...wen we clearly need ur sons talent ryt now, Wat oda motive could u possibly have....??... Den y did he make d u-turn b4 d 23yrs dat he initially stated... Nigeria as a footballing nation is bigger Dan any individual Abeg. Ppl dn declare wen dem Neva call, na d ones wen make yanga we go come de pursue and de loyal to?
Besides we are currently on a roll ryt now... We are a very gud team as we are ryt now... ND if we need d dude we go call am... Otherwise make e rest ND continue to De drink kunu with him papa.
I mean y alter a winning team??
We no want joor.
#wenowant
forgiveness:

Who told you Iorfa Jnr is keen on playing for England rather than Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2018
Recommend 1 or 2
Humility017:

I tell you...the only Midfieder we need right now...is one who can pass the ball very well....somehow close like mikel.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2018
Aren't you assuming here? Do you know Onazi in person and did he tell you he wouldn't be able to cope in the championship?

What do they play in the championship that he can't handle? Power, pace and endless police ball? Are these what he can't play?

komekn:

Tell me one club in the EPL or Championship in England that offered him a contract

So playing in Kasimpasa will pay more than the championship Do you really think so

How much is the highest player in Kasimpasa on annually. There are a lot of championship players on over £50k a week.

The reality is he knows he will not be able to get a club to pay him big bucks in the championship sadly true, he simply is not rated highly. For him Turkey was probably a better option maybe. Than testing himself against better players and getting a move to the EPL.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2018
Danielnino00:

....Let him wait too....oh do you think am canvassing for his invitation? No

If you can go back pages i was one of the few monikers that went against Iorfa senior statement.

But my question is,why are we always showing double standard in dealing with the same issue.

Torunarigha Ojokojo said my son will not play for Nigeria but here some said that's his father statement not the boy.

Dominic Iorfa said my son will decide his future at 23 but we are using the statement to knock the boy off.

If i may ask,whom will you pick between Iorfa and Torunarigha based on their Father's statements.

Good Torunarigha Jordon came out recently to reject Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2018
ChrisKels:

Just as I predicted on the 22nd of March that these guys would storm the Hive for famzing wow, it is happening already.

Ike is a goals machine that we should capt-tie after the World Cup together with Tomori and allow them grow to the Eagles via the U23 team.

Tosin Kehinde, Ike Ugbo and counting...

O Yea... the wise ones are preparing for the future...you do not jump into an unknown river,you test it with one first...but Tosin should grow oooo...Onazi tall pass am oo

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2018
It's not retaliation. Iorfa does not deserve a call up.

Danielnino00:

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2018
Now you are talking. Show me quality now. Don't tell me what they did 2 years ago.

komekn:

Not good enough for now

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2018
Gbam
tbaba1234:

He did not say, he will commit to Nigeria at 23.. He said that a decision on his international career will ve made at 23.

The right back position is filled up and the players there are young too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) ... (16391) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kentebemoney and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.