Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (4508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11988241 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) ... (16391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 5:11am On Aug 08, 2018
safarigirl:
if you don't like what TheGoodJoe is typing, jump and pass.

Everybody cannot write what you like to read, but it doesn't mean you should tell somebody to stop writing how they do or hype who they want. You no dey give anybody money for data and no be you get this thread, so, you cannot tell anybody what to do on it.

Jump and pass, no dey allow small thing pepper you for body. Once you see "Nacho" or any blue font, just skip. It is that easy.
lol.... Àbí.... My sister I will try it.... Thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2018
krattoss:
u guys likes spewing trash about ur country in other to look good. Did u know the implications of the word poor 3rd world?

If we re 3rd word, what will u call countries like Somalia, afghan, Syria, Venezuela, Burundi, Rwanda etc?
Bro been poor is a fvcking choice.. If u know u know.

NIGERIA IS A 3 WORLD NATION!!! WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS FEEL SUPERIOR LIKE A DEVELOPED NATION WHEN YOUR INDEXES STIPULATE OTHERWISE?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 6:53am On Aug 08, 2018
krattoss:
na una matter be that oo.
I, and my folks ain't poor.. U guys come here comparing every d'ck and Harry to Nigeria.. Condemning ur country like its a hell hole, and expect to be ranked high and welcomed with open arms when u go abroad..

Thats how one white b'tch was asking me whether we got cable networks over here.. undecided
And I was like, hell yeah, we have light rails/trains and MI 35 attack helicopters too grin

The way u portray urself is how u re gonna be judged by outsiders..

THIS IS A HOPELESS ANALYSIS. SIMPLE QUESTION SHE ASKED !!! DO YOU HAVE CABLE TRAIN NETWORK? YES/NO
STOP THE DELUSION

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2018
krattoss:
u guys likes spewing trash about ur country in other to look good. Did u know the implications of the word poor 3rd world?

If we re 3rd word, what will u call countries like Somalia, afghan, Syria, Venezuela, Burundi, Rwanda etc?

How does lying help us in any way? The truth can be hidden but not changed. Nigerians are going through hell. The crime rate is going up because of untold hardship. I am in development and I can tell you first hand. Go to public hospitals and see the amount of people that die daily due to the lack of good Medicare.

If to you saying the truth of the plight of Nigerians means saying thrash about the country, then I will keep saying thrash. I will stand for truth and not lies.

If we do not do something about the billions meant for Social welfare, job creation, Medicare provision, constant power supply etc, then things will keep getting worse.

Evil thrives when good do nothing about it, let alone lying to make it look like the crooks are angels.

Finito.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2018
gustav25:

NIGERIA IS A 3 WORLD NATION!!! WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS FEEL SUPERIOR LIKE A DEVELOPED NATION WHEN YOUR INDEXES STIPULATE OTHERWISE?

It does not hide. Even the surveys carried out which shows how bad things are gets padded with falsified figures to make things look not as bad as things are. A thorough critical survey with every detail taken can set this country in flames.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2018
krattoss:
na una matter be that oo.
I, and my folks ain't poor.. U guys come here comparing every d'ck and Harry to Nigeria.. Condemning ur country like its a hell hole, and expect to be ranked high and welcomed with open arms when u go abroad..

Thats how one white b'tch was asking me whether we got cable networks over here.. undecided
And I was like, hell yeah, we have light rails/trains and MI 35 attack helicopters too grin

The way u portray urself is how u re gonna be judged by outsiders..

Sir ,with all due accolades,I'm aware you are a student at Imsu residing in a hostel from your conversation with that nuisance aforbeer or so during the Worldcup or after it . Now with all honesty ,tell me how many girls you or your dudes have gone through their pants just because they can't afford Indomie and Egg for a meal or their parents can't send them 5k for the month .....oya speak

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2018
gustav25:

Sir ,with all due accolades,I'm aware you are a student at Imsu residing in a hostel from your conversation with that nuisance aforbeer or so during the Worldcup or after it . Now with all honesty ,tell me how many girls you or your dudes have gone through their pants just because they can't afford Indomie and Egg for a meal or their parents can't send them 5k for the month .....oya speak
bro see, this life is full of choices, u can choose to live or die, u can choose to be rich or poor, u can choose to Fvck or not to.. And what makes this life interesting is the different calibers of beings in it.
If a girl decides to Fvck for cheese, it's her fvcking choice,its all part of the Hustle. Atleast they ain't ranting and castigating how fvcked up the country.. Cos if u think Nigeria is fvcked up. U urself as a habitat is also a 3rd wold person and fvcked up.

Or do u wan to tell me there isn't poor broke church rats overseas?
Been broke is part of the journey but remaining broke is a fvcking blasphemy and sin.
Bro money is out there, hustles are out there. The problem is that some dudes a lazy depending on their papers for jobs, food while crying a river and holding every of their shortcomings at the government.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Sir Tbaba1234, any update on Ebuehi's injury. Will he go under the knife?How severe is it?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2018
@Sir Truidstar, how far about Cyril Dessers? Anynews from his end?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

How does lying help us in any way? The truth can be hidden but not changed. Nigerians are going through hell. The crime rate is going up because of untold hardship. I am in development and I can tell you first hand. Go to public hospitals and see the amount of people that die daily due to the lack of good Medicare.

If to you saying the truth of the plight of Nigerians means saying thrash about the country, then I will keep saying thrash. I will stand for truth and not lies.

If we do not do something about the billions meant for Social welfare, job creation, Medicare provision, constant power supply etc, then things will keep getting worse.

Evil thrives when good do nothing about it, let alone lying to make it look like the crooks are angels.

Finito.
bro I guess u don't know the meaning of hell.
If u want to experience hell, go through the suburbs of tripoli, Kabul, Somalia, then come back and tell me the real definition of hell

I didn't say we aint corrupt and getting many things wrong(no country is free from corruption thoor)

My problem is the term 3rd poor world country..
Baba Nigeria ain't poor, the only poor I see are the unenlightened.
U keep talking ofthe bad parts, what of the good parts nko. Do u singand portray the good parts as u do to the poor.
U keep talking if bad roads, bad hospitals, power supply schools and social welfare and I ask, how many have u been through.?
Or are u comparing us hand to hand with super power countries like USA, Germany etc.. Dude all hands ain't equal.
But believe u me we have good private universities, good roads,(or u want me to start calling names of these good amenities) although the power supply isn't great but it isn't as it used to. Folks re now going solar.
People tends to overly rely on government, and when their expectations didn't come through they cry blue murder.

Remember my problem is the word '3RD POOR WORLD COUNTRY. "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2018
gustav25:

THIS IS A HOPELESS ANALYSIS. SIMPLE QUESTION SHE ASKED !!! DO YOU HAVE CABLE TRAIN NETWORK? YES/NO
STOP THE DELUSION
Baba whadafvck u even talking about? OK am gonna ask u one question..

1+1?

Its because u guys keeps washing your dirty linens in public, that gives people opportunity to take u for a ride,
Why will she ask that question when she has the internet by her side?
And worst still, she doesn't even know we have quantum led tvs here.
Those folks thinks we re underdeveloped because most of the rants online by the children of hate portrays poverty, rants, castigating and nothing more
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2018
gustav25:

I don't feel superior when I meet my masters. But I fvcking hate to be underrated.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2018
krattoss:
bro see, this life is full of choices, u can choose to live or die, u can choose to be rich or poor, u can choose to Fvck or not to.. And what makes this life interesting is the different calibers of beings in it.
If a girl decides to Fvck for cheese, it's her fvcking choice,its all part of the Hustle. Atleast they ain't ranting and castigating how fvcked up the country.. Cos if u think Nigeria is fvcked up. U urself as a habitat is also a 3rd wold person and fvcked up.

Or do u wan to tell me there isn't poor broke church rats overseas?
Been broke is part of the journey but remaining broke is a fvcking blasphemy and sin.
Bro money is out there, hustles are out there. The problem is that some dudes a lazy depending on their papers for jobs, food while crying a river and holding every of their shortcomings at the government.
Now this is my Problem here . You ain't taking into cognition the indexes shattered around but speaking from a personal premises instead of the general one. Sure ,poor people abide every nooks and crannies of all societies but my question to you is this " what percentage of the Society are able to afford the basic amenities?"

Now let me give you a good example Dairn. Are you aware that in Nigeria if you have equivalent of $5000 ,you are Rich but same can't be said in a country like USA or UK . With the said amount in the UK or USA ,you are just around the mid class or outrightly Below it .

You Nigerians should always apply rationality when discussing and not fret when the Uncomfortable truth is before you hence resorting to a defence Mechanism to create Nigeria as the utopianist state. Look at sir Kokemn marvelling at the facts laid before him because he used to buy that perfect society illusion state many of you come up with .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2018
krattoss:

Putting Rwanda alongside Nigeria shows ur weak understanding of global politics and economics

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2018
13 1'

SPORTS
NFF is being run illegally –Abdulmumini Aminu
Published
August 7, 2018
Abdulmumini Aminu,a former Chairman of the then Nigeria Football Association , on Tuesday in Abuja called for the introduction of an enabling law for the present-day Nigeria Football Federation.

Aminu told the News Agency of Nigeria that the NFF was being run illegally at the moment and therefore needed an enabling law for effective football administration in the country.

He consequently called on the National Assembly to urgently enact laws which would enhance the operations of the NFF.

“The key to curbing the crisis in the NFF is an Act of the National Assembly.

“The NFF is illegally run, because there is no law backing it. The NFF is being run by Decree 101 which was used for the NFA.

“Unless the National Assembly helps to enact an act or create an enabling law for the NFF, we are still going to have problems,’’ the retired Nigerian Army Colonel said.

He said the leadership tussle between Amaju Pinnick and Chris Giwa had dragged for too long because of lack of laws for the federation.

NAN reports that “A Bill for an Act to Repeal the Nigeria Football Association Law 2004 and Enact the NFF Act to Provide for the Administration of the Game of Football in Nigeria and for other Related Matters” is currently before the National Assembly.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2018
elyte89:

Ma'am I c no point here grin

Ppu too do attack d likes of Bascovanvelli,andrew444,komekn when dey try to defend ighalo(HOLD-UP PLAY) grin grin,besides dis is a public forum,u can quote anybody u want to quote,if d person doesn't want to be quoted,simply don't contribute cool
i am talking on what I do personally.

If you see no point, it is your business. I have learnt to ignore certain monikers here, common sense says you should skip what you don't like. Even if a whole country is mad, you still find a few sane people, stop justifying madness simply because everybody don comot cloth.

I gave a suggestion, it is not for everybody. The person that wants to take the advice will take it, the ones wey like quarrel pass fight go dey analyse am.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2018
Anegbettedude:
woohh shocked like you have jumped out of a plane. I hail you oh
wink wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2018
AIG07:
Sir Tbaba1234, any update on Ebuehi's injury. Will he go under the knife?How severe is it?
i am also interested too.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2018
safarigirl:
i am talking on what I do personally.

If you see no point, it is your business. I have learnt to ignore certain monikers here, common sense says you should skip what you don't like. Even if a whole country is mad, you still find a few sane people, stop justifying madness simply because everybody don comot cloth.

I gave a suggestion, it is not for everybody. The person that wants to take the advice will take it, the ones wey like quarrel pass fight go dey analyse am.

No point still cool,but let me pretend I understand u perfectly wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2018
So Chelsea want to sign Kepa Arizabalaga, Athletico Bilbao keeper for £71M? The same keeper Real Madrid nearly got for €16M 6months ago.
Premiership clubs are real mugus. My problem is why Nigerian players aren't part of this ridiculous money circus.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2018
goldfish80:
So Chelsea want to sign Kepa Arizabalaga, Athletico Bilbao keeper for £71M? The same keeper Real Madrid nearly got for €16M 6months ago.
Premiership clubs are real mugus. My problem is why Nigerian players aren't part of this ridiculous money circus.

Premier league clubs are real fools,all others teams take advantage of them.

Kepa for such amount ? Even before Barca bought ter Stegen he is rated more than the way kepa is rated right now,but for 71m hello No.

Premier league teams are fools when it comes to getting players

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nigerian striker Adeleke Akinyemi has sensationally revealed to Owngoalnigeria.com that Latvian side Ventspils made him to scamper for his life following their attempt to make him sign a contract extension at gun point.

The scorer of 13 league goals in 16 games in the league also has seven goals in just four games in the Europa League and after Ventspils succeeded in paying off his Nigerian Academy, who were initially due a percentage from his sale, they now want to extend his contract and also increase his buy out clause according to his in‎termediary.

Reacting to the press release from the club, where they alleged him of absconding due to interest in his services, thanks to his exploits in the Europa League, the representative of the 19 year old said the club are aware of his whereabouts.

” Adeleke joined Ventspils a year ago on a deal which carries a buy out clause of €300,00 ‎even though he was on a meagre salary. Now with his performance in the Europa League, clubs have met the clause but Ventspils refused to sell.

DONT MISS ==> OBOMATE,BOBOYE, WIN LBA GONG FOR FEBRUARY
” The present president of the team wasn’t in charge when Adeleke was signed. He took over and he is using his might to sell him at a higher price to teams in Russia as he is Russian, but in their bid to increase his buy out clause they want him to sign a new deal.

” Imagine they put a gun to his head and asked him to sign else he will be killed. He however assured them he will sign the next day before we decided it’s best for him to leave the country.

” Ventspils are aware of his whereabouts and he even spoke with the club president thrice yesterday. He however want assurances about his safety before returning back to Latvia”, his intermediary told Owngoalnigeria.com in an exclusive telephone conversation.

Tipped to be called up to the senior national team of Nigeria for their AFCON 2019 Qualifiers tie against Seychelles after impressing coach Gernot Rohr with his goal and performance against Bordeaux, the forward has secured the services of a Spanish lawyer to break him free from the grip of Ventspils.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Cool. Thanks my Algerian friend. It's being long I being to that Nigeria is better than Kenya thread. Do you still go there.

And can you please give me the names of these stadium?

Nope i havnt posted in that thread from long

For stadiums names its in the first link wikipedia i have shared .
current stadium above 40,000 capacity

- July 5, 1962 Stadium in algiers 64.000
- May 19, 1956 Stadium in anaba 58,200
- Stade 24 Fevrier 1956 in sidi belabess 45,000
- Ahmed Zabana Stadium in Oran 40,000
- Mohamed Hamlaoui Stadium in constantine 40,000

And stadiums under construction there were build to host 2017 Africa Cup of Nations . even if her bid failed they built them anyway and will finished this year .

- Stade Abdelkader Khalef in tizi ouzou 50,766
- Baraki stadium in Algiers 40,000
- Douera sportpark stadium in Algiers too 40,000
- Oran olympic stadium in Oran 40,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
goldfish80:
Signed a new deal and inserted a buy out clause. You can't blame Chelsea for that. Bilbao are a difficult club to do business with
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
krattoss:
I don't feel superior when I meet my masters. But I fvcking hate to be underrated.
There's nothing underrated about Nigeria.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
charlesemeka85:
Nigerian striker Adeleke Akinyemi has sensationally revealed to Owngoalnigeria.com that Latvian side Ventspils made him to scamper for his life following their attempt to make him sign a contract extension at gun point.

The scorer of 13 league goals in 16 games in the league also has seven goals in just four games in the Europa League and after Ventspils succeeded in paying off his Nigerian Academy, who were initially due a percentage from his sale, they now want to extend his contract and also increase his buy out clause according to his in‎termediary.

Reacting to the press release from the club, where they alleged him of absconding due to interest in his services, thanks to his exploits in the Europa League, the representative of the 19 year old said the club are aware of his whereabouts.

” Adeleke joined Ventspils a year ago on a deal which carries a buy out clause of €300,00 ‎even though he was on a meagre salary. Now with his performance in the Europa League, clubs have met the clause but Ventspils refused to sell.

DONT MISS ==> OBOMATE,BOBOYE, WIN LBA GONG FOR FEBRUARY
” The present president of the team wasn’t in charge when Adeleke was signed. He took over and he is using his might to sell him at a higher price to teams in Russia as he is Russian, but in their bid to increase his buy out clause they want him to sign a new deal.

” Imagine they put a gun to his head and asked him to sign else he will be killed. He however assured them he will sign the next day before we decided it’s best for him to leave the country.

” Ventspils are aware of his whereabouts and he even spoke with the club president thrice yesterday. He however want assurances about his safety before returning back to Latvia”, his intermediary told Owngoalnigeria.com in an exclusive telephone conversation.

Tipped to be called up to the senior national team of Nigeria for their AFCON 2019 Qualifiers tie against Seychelles after impressing coach Gernot Rohr with his goal and performance against Bordeaux, the forward has secured the services of a Spanish lawyer to break him free from the grip of Ventspils.

I have been hammering it here...these leagues are mafia controlled...latvia,moldova,belarus,bulgaria,armenia,etc...no sane player goes there no matter the money...Nigerian agents and players are like Mexican boxers...boxing your family out of poverty...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
krattoss:
bro I guess u don't know the meaning of hell.
If u want to experience hell, go through the suburbs of tripoli, Kabul, Somalia, then come back and tell me the real definition of hell

I didn't say we aint corrupt and getting many things wrong(no country is free from corruption thoor)

My problem is the term 3rd poor world country..
Baba Nigeria ain't poor, the only poor I see are the unenlightened.
U keep talking ofthe bad parts, what of the good parts nko. Do u singand portray the good parts as u do to the poor.
U keep talking if bad roads, bad hospitals, power supply schools and social welfare and I ask, how many have u been through.?
Or are u comparing us hand to hand with super power countries like USA, Germany etc.. Dude all hands ain't equal.
But believe u me we have good private universities, good roads,(or u want me to start calling names of these good amenities) although the power supply isn't great but it isn't as it used to. Folks re now going solar.
People tends to overly rely on government, and when their expectations didn't come through they cry blue murder.

Remember my problem is the word '3RD POOR WORLD COUNTRY. "

How many of the large percentage of Nigerians can attend these private Universities? We are third world if we can even provide good drinking water for our people. Forget electric trains or high tech cities.

No power or good drinking water. What is the percentage of these good parts?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
M7even:

Putting Rwanda alongside Nigeria shows ur weak understanding of global politics and economics

I did not see that. Maybe if he studies Rwanda, he will know how backward we are as Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

I did not see that. Maybe if he studies Rwanda, he will know how backward we are as Nation.

The scary thing about Nigeria is that we don't look to be heading towards a brighter future beyond oil.
An uncle of mine who is a big player in the auto mobile industry was invited to last year's Frankfurt car show. From his observations, he said these big automobile companies have left petrol behind and moved towards green and electricity powered vehicles, with the latest specs of cars on display.
I don't know if the Nigerian government is even aware of what is going on. Because PMS and diesel could obsolete within the next 15yrs.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Coach of Deportivo La Coruna Carmelo del Pozo says he has explained ‎to Nigerian goalkeeper Francis Odinaka Uzoho the true context of the words he used in describing his demands for a starting spot few days ago.

While reacting to the position of Uzoho at the club after the signing of another goalkeeper in Ortola, the coach said the Nigerian won’t be his first choice due to several reasons which he has explained to the 19 year old.

Uzoho’s post on social media shortly after the manager’s comment suggest he was replying to the coach as he said ” We all Know What This Means Now”, although he later cleared the air on what the post is all about, insisting it’s nothing close to what the coach said.

Coach Carmelo didn’t stop there as he once again spared time during the unveiling of David Simon to criticise Uzoho once again, comments which many felt has racial connotations based on the context.

DONT MISS ==> EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Midtjylland Forward Jude Nworuh Switch Teams In Israel
” I hope they do not forget that they are where they are thanks to Deportivo, because they opted for them, others coming from Africa when they did not have clothes or money”, a statement which immediately sparked a reply from Uzoho on his verified Twitter handle.

” I came to this world without clothes, so it’s not so bad that I also came to Europe without clothes. At home they taught me to choose my battle wisely”, he posted before he later deleted it.

The battle between the duo drew a response from the club president Tino Fernadez who even backed the Nigerian goalkeeper at the World Cup and subsequently apologised to him on the comments made by the coach.

” We apologise, and in fact it is very important for Francis to play. He cannot be third goalkeeper or even second, even if it’s a Primera team”, the president said during his take on the feud between the duo.

DONT MISS ==> List Of Players Who Should Be Part Of Coach Paul Aigbogun Next Flying Eagles Squad
During the presentation of another new player in Domingos Duarte, the coach revealed that he spoke with Uzoho and aplogised to them about the comments which many viewed as a racist‎ remark.

” The next day I spoke with Francis and I gave him my explanations and aplogies. Our idea has not changed from the first day and it will not change “, the coach said, apparently referring to his decision on Uzoho as third choice for the first team but first choice for the B team in the third division.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
The way some people talk about nigeria here you will think you will die the moment you enter nigeria if nigeria is how some talk here then nobody will be alive. shikena

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) ... (16391) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bennie1980(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.