Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11988297 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) (5159) (5160) (5161) ... (16391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
EEGA:
8 champions league games, no goal,no assist.

He needs to work on himself.

Does this in any way mean he finds it difficult against well organized and better teams?

He no mean,i already know where you are driving to

How many goals him team dey score for champions league wey you wan use am judge am? he is good take it or leave it,you cant be using that against him,he is a winger and he has been playing as a winger.

Suarez has not score in the champions league since barcelona 6-1 win over PSG,its 1 year and few months now and suarez goal drought in the champions league has continue

Is suarez a bad striker?

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
EEGA:
Faith Terim played him as a 9 in one of their matches this season but he lasted 90mins on the pitch but couldn't score.His team didn't even score that day.

Musa is also like Onyekuru , he(Musa) started as a 9 against Serbia but couldn't make any impact till he was drifted to the wings and Ighalo came on to fire a weak shot on goal that the GK grabbed with ease.

Why do think Rohr opted for a 3-5-2 against SA if Musa can play as a 9?

A players preffered position might not be his most effective position.

Onyekuru is a LWF/false 9.

Understood

But that doesnt mean because his team didnt score with him playing as a No 9 meaning he cant play there

No b every time team go dey score say you get?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Has the star performance gotten to his head?@Sam Kalu

His whereabouts wasn't forwarded to his club and they've decided to discipline him for one week.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ghana ousted out of d competition cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
daveP:
Has the star performance gotten to his head?@Sam Kalu

His whereabouts wasn't forwarded to his club and they've decided to discipline him for one week.

He wont be fined

Rohr has spoken to bordeaux
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ghana just got knocked out of awcon 2018 in their own backyard grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
andrew444:

He wont be fined
Rohr has spoken to bordeaux
I pray.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
andrew444:

He no mean,i already know where you are driving to

How many goals him team dey score for champions league wey you wan use am judge am? he is good take it or leave it,you cant be using that against him,he is a winger and he has been playing as a winger.

Suarez has not score in the champions league since barcelona 6-1 win over PSG,its 1 year and few months now and suarez goal drought in the champions league has continue

Is suarez a bad striker?
Am a fan of Onyekuru bro.

I never said he is not good.

He needs to improve.

Even Club Brugge's Danjuma scored as a LWB in one of their champions league game.

Why do you even think Kalu started ahead of him against Seychelles and Chukwueze even started ahead of him against Uganda?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by groundnutoil(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
EEGA:
Ogu is in the team because we don't have better mid-fielders.

How come the CHAN eagles lost 4-0 to Morocco?

2 pages back Kratoss has answered ur question on why we refuse to invite local players to the SE.

Finito.
how can u have better midfielders If u refuse to tried dem
last two Chad ago we beat Moroccan team
4-3 hope u didn't forget during keshi era
tell Me one Israel team that made it out of a champion league group stage before since continental football to judge
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by groundnutoil(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
EEGA:
All his goals has been as a winger.

The day the Faith(Gala) played him as a CF he didn't score and had a poor "who scored" rating.
ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
EEGA:

He needs to improve.

Even Club Brugge's Danjuma scored as a LWB in one of their champions league game.

Why do you even think Kalu started ahead of him against Seychelles and Chukwueze even started ahead of him against Uganda?

I agree. I'm watching him as we speak and he's not making any impact. He's playing LWF with no shots on goal in 46 minutes. Not even any assists that lead to a shot on goal. He still needs to improve.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
[s]
komekn:

I actually don't think so. In reality all the players you mentioned will not get into the Liverpool first team as it stands now.

But you can't be conclusive because he has not had opportunity to show what he can do or not do rather he you are suggesting he should be denied opportunity.

You dont know how good or bad your players are until someone else comes along to contest with them. Competition increases quality it doesn't decrease it.

Last season in the Championship despite some time off for injury, he played 22 games for Fulham scoring 4 goals. His contribution has resulted in them being in the EPL. I can assure you Fulham still wanted hin if not club politics he would be there now.

It's obvious people want to compare him to Chukwueze. I am not one to be carried away with hype. Chukwueze has played 2/3 games in La Liga and on that basis he is now HUGE TALENT. That's not my approach.

When a player has just moved from youth football to senior professional first team football. You give the player time to progress. Not after two games you give him the standing of an experienced professional.

How many times have player been hyped and never lived up to the tag. Too many to mention.

Seyi was bought for the sum of £1.8 million from MK Dons by Liverpool when he was just 14. But no big hype was placed on him. He has a huge task ahead of him to displace Salah in Liverpool that doesn't seem likely to me.

Particularly as he is not getting enough game time.

It's in this context you should appreciate the situation Liverpool also are not too keen to lose him just yet. Last season Newcastle bid £10 million plus but they refused.

I will not make a conclusion on a player from a handful of games. Taken in context he Chukwueze is not in Real, Barca or Athletico. So progression for him is relatively easier in comparison.

Villareal is staring relegation in the face, they have played 12 games and one only 2. This is not a team on the up but a team that will give young players opportunity. So it's best for him. Out of those 12 league games he has played 2/3 and people say he is a starter for Villarreal. Luckily he is quote disciplinedvand focused and as such should not get derailed by the unnecessary hype. Praise him by all means but don't over do it, that can cause a player to loose focus.

For me he is very promising player with lots of potential and talent that is still finding his way. He really shouldn't be compared to Seyi in any way who has had about 3/4 season of first team football.

I would compare him to Bobby Adekanya both left footed. Bobby left PSV to Barcelona and from there to Liverpool. Do you think if Bobby was at Villareal he would be in the first team❓

In football nothing is certain so I really do not know. It might interest you to know that Villarreal B team flogged Liverpool 7-1 the other night. Unfortunately I didn't watch the match it was just too cold do I didnt go.

What I am saying in a nutshell without tasting a variety of soups, I know no d one were sweet pass.
[/s]

Trash, boring!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by groundnutoil(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
charlesemeka85:
another midfielder rohr should give a chance is ex u20 midfielder ifeanyi mathew
is he still with Kano pillars
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by busky007: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just came across a clip on YouTube of slowest pks
Pogba was 1 and 2 then sheyi ojo was 6
BTW do we really need him
Hmm time will tell
Fingers crossed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by busky007: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
komekn:

I actually don't think so. In reality all the players you mentioned will not get into the Liverpool first team as it stands now.

But you can't be conclusive because he has not had opportunity to show what he can do or not do rather he you are suggesting he should be denied opportunity.

You dont know how good or bad your players are until someone else comes along to contest with them. Competition increases quality it doesn't decrease it.

Last season in the Championship despite some time off for injury, he played 22 games for Fulham scoring 4 goals. His contribution has resulted in them being in the EPL. I can assure you Fulham still wanted hin if not club politics he would be there now.

It's obvious people want to compare him to Chukwueze. I am not one to be carried away with hype. Chukwueze has played 2/3 games in La Liga and on that basis he is now HUGE TALENT. That's not my approach.

When a player has just moved from youth football to senior professional first team football. You give the player time to progress. Not after two games you give him the standing of an experienced professional.

How many times have player been hyped and never lived up to the tag. Too many to mention.

Seyi was bought for the sum of £1.8 million from MK Dons by Liverpool when he was just 14. But no big hype was placed on him. He has a huge task ahead of him to displace Salah in Liverpool that doesn't seem likely to me.

It's in this context you should appreciate the situation Liverpool also are not too keen to lose him just yet. Last season Newcastle bid £10 million plus but they refused.

I will not make a conclusion on a player from a handful of games. Taken in context he Chukwueze is not in Real, Barca or Athletico. So progression for him is relatively easier in comparison.

Villareal is staring relegation in the face, they have played 12 games and one only 2. This is not a team on the up but a team that will give young players opportunity. So it's best for him. Out of those 12 league games he has played 2/3 and people say he is a starter for Villarreal. Luckily he is quote disciplinedvand focused and as such should not get derailed by the unnecessary hype. Praise him by all means but don't over do it, that can cause a player to loose focus.

For me he is very promising player with lots of potential and talent that is still finding his way. He really shouldn't be compared to Seyi in any way who has had about 3/4 season of first team football.

I would compare him to Bobby Adekanya both left footed. Bobby left PSV to Barcelona and from there to Liverpool. Do you think if Bobby was at Villareal he would be in the first team❓

In football nothing is certain so I really do not know. It might interest you to know that Villarreal B team flogged Liverpool 7-1 the other night. Unfortunately I didn't watch the match it was just too cold do I didnt go.

What I am saying in a nutshell without tasting a variety of soups, I know no d one were sweet pass.
just summarize cuz I don't understand
Mtcheew
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Is Sheyi Ojo making the first team at Reims?
Is he playing regularly and performing consistently?

That's the info we need, not this useless stat:

Last season Newcastle bid £10 million plus but they refused

Taken in context he Chukwueze is not in Real, Barca or Athletico. So progression for him is relatively easier in comparison.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin
gamaliel9:
So this why he has been inviting Ezenwa...to pray....so Ezenwa is the team`s psychologist...i see
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
How would you know who is the sunniest if you don’t give some OPPORTUNITY? Komekn come and see o.

Earthquake2:

You don't need to be close to Ezenwa to know he is the sunny, happy type

Not all players are invited for footballing reasons,Some are invited to enhance the enspirit d'corps among team members
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Joebie:
How would you know who is the sunniest if you don’t give some OPPORTUNITY? Komekn come and see o.

grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
EEGA:

He needs to improve.

Luis Suarez is yet to score in the champions league for more than a year ,does that make him a bad player ?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Clementoke:
Rohr Talks Up Super Eagles’ Positives Ahead AFCON 2019; Disallowed Goals Vs Bafana; Return of Mikel, Simon, Salisu

By Johnny Edward:

Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr, haa been been fielding questions from the oress to address some knotty issues about his team following their qualification for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon with a game in hand in the qualifiers, Completesportssportsigeria.com can now serve you the details.
Rohr insists there is no chance of the Three-time African champions dialing down their own intensity when they host Seychelles in their final Group E clash next year.

The Super Eagles are already through to the group stages of the 2019 AFCON in Cameroon with a game to spare, but a win in their final group game against Seychelles will see the Super Eagles automatically clinch the top spot.
Nigeria lead Group E with 10 points from five games and are followed closely by South Africa on nine points, while Libya are third with seven points. Seychelles are at the bottom of the group with just one point.
“We don’t just want to qualify for the AFCON, we want to finish top of our league (table). We need to win against Seychelles to achieve that, ” Rohr said during a breakfast media parley with Nigerian sports editors on Friday.
“We still have a lot of work to do. We’ve really improved from the point I took over the Super Eagles. The joy to play good football, defend and score goals has now improved. We make fewer mistakes now as a team.”

Rohr shrugs off talks about captain John Obi Mikel retiring from the Super Eagles after the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
The 30-year-old has missed the Super Eagles last five games against Seychelles, Libya (home and away), South Africa and Uganda fueling talks about his retirement from the national team after 13 years.
“That (Samuel) Chukwueze wore the number 10 jersey against Uganda doesn’t translate to being a replacement for Mikel. It’s just a jersey number he used,” Rohr explained.
“Mikel remains in our plans and we all know why he has been out of the team. Mikel Obi will decide if he wants to play at AFCON 2019. He was omitted because of fitness issues, but we will look at his performance before the tournament.
“After the FIFA World Cup in Russia Obi Mikel wanted to take a break. He told me he needed rest and motivation. When he is ready, he will be back. Mikel is a fantastic captain.”

Rohr also explains why Samuel Kalu was his first ahead of Moses Simon in Super Eagles’ recent matches.
“I know Kalu Samuel very well. We had a similar player in Simon Moses, but who wasn’t in such a good physical condition. Kalu is good going forward & also a good defender, so we needed to play him in that role.”

On Victor Moses’ retirement from the Super Eagles, Rohr explains that he tried to convince the 27-year old to do a rethink ofbhis decision, but the Chelsea winger wanted to focus on his club career.
“I hope he will get an opportunity to play in Chelsea or with another club,” Rohr said of Moses’ situation at the Stamford Bridge.

The Eagles boss reveals he will be willing to work again with Salisu Yusuf after his suspension over a bribery case, but adds that the decision depends on the top hierarchy at the Nigeria Football Federation.
“If the NFF recalls Coach Salisu Yusuf to the Super Eagles, I will work with him. I have a good personal relationship with him. He made an honest mistake and I think he has paid for his mistakes. There is no reason why he should not be given another chance, but that decision depends on our bosses at the NFF,” he remarked.

Rohr expresses his wish to have the home-based players featuring prominently in the Super Eagles, but notes that they need good infrastructure to play on in order to develop better and stand good chances of playing regularly for the national team.
“We have already called up a lot of local players, but many of them end up going to Europe. Sometimes I feel like agents just want to bring them to the national team to make it easier to sell them,” he stated.
“I love local players. I want players in the Nigeria Professional Football League to play in the Super Eagles, but these local players need good infrastructure to play.
“We’ve invited 20 local players to Super Eagles since I became a coach. Buts it’s difficult to invite them because they don’t play often and Nigerian clubs don’t have the infrastructure.”

The Franco-German tactician also weighs in on the Nigeria’s disallowed goals against South Africa in last Saturday’s 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier stating that it was difficult for the referee to make the right calls due to the pace of Ahmed Musa.
Bakary Gassama ruled out two goals scored by Nigeria against South Africa for offside.
“Referees are humans and it is very important to understand that the job is difficult. The referees don’t like to be attacked because if you do the next time they refer your game, it may be difficult for you, let’s not criticize them too much.
“I’m a referee at each training session of my team and so I know it’s quite a difficult job to do.
“I saw the offside goals after the game. I didn’t criticize the linesmen. When you have quick players like Ahmed Musa, it’s really difficult to keep up and that is why we need to introduce technology in Africa.
“It is very difficult for referees. Gassama did well. It was not his fault.”

He also explains the inclusion of the inactive Ikechukwu Ezenwa and Hapoel Beer Sheva midfielder, John Ogu in his squad for recent games.
“It’s always good to have a player like Ezenwa in the team whether he’s playing or not because he has the right spirit. Always positive, praying. Same with Ogu,” Rohr stated.

Rohr is very mad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
isan:
Ghana just got knocked out of awcon 2018 in their own backyard grin grin grin

You seems impressed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
EEGA:

He needs to improve.

Because Rohr didn't rate him. Abeg!!!! As it is now,, Onyekuru no be Chukwueze's mate
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
komekn:

Sheyi will have a struggle on his hands to make the bench. He is not a bad player but the team is full of options on the wings.

Chukwueze has only played a few games but la liga and UEFA (Europa League) have already recognised him, featuring him on their twitter pages.

Chukwueze also kept a more experienced Simon Moses out of the team in the SA game.

He is definitely making the right kind of noises at the moment.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
raindodger13:

I agree. I'm watching him as we speak and he's not making any impact. He's playing LWF with no shots on goal in 46 minutes. Not even any assists that lead to a shot on goal. He really needs improve.
Onyekuru is a good player.

Rohr does not rate the Belgian,Austrian and Turkish leagues.

Emem Eduok even have more goals to his name in the Turkish league than Onyekuru.He(Emem Eduok) is rated as the 5th highest goal scorer in turkey.

Kalu didn't receive any call-up while playing for Gent till he joined Bordeaux.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
EEGA:

He needs to improve.

Honestly bro, I dont get what you are saying, onyekuru did not say he is a world class player, the guy is playing to his potentials, dude just scored two goals forthnight ago. If you take your time to watch galatasary this season you will know its an average team and dey play so bad. Onyekuru is playing fine tonight, dont come and put unnecessary overexpectations him or compare him with chukwueze cos both are still upcoming stars.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Utonwanne:

Because Rohr didn't rate him. Abeg!!!! As it is now,, Onyekuru no be Chukwueze's mate
Villareal and Gala no be mate.
Spanish LA liga and Turkish Super league no be mate.

Playing against Barca,Valencia,Real and Athletico Madrid is far far better than playing against Besiktas and Fenerbahce.

I can assure you that if Onyekuru leaves the Turkish league for one of Europe's top five league, Rohr will start playing him.

For Rohr, where you play and the kind of opponents you face matters.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Earthquake2:
Is Sheyi Ojo making the first team at Reims?
Is he playing regularly and performing consistently?

That's the info we need, not this useless stat:

In 10 league games, Sheyi has only started twice with no goal or assist so far.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
andrew444:

Richarlison is a winger and he played as a winger last season for watford,he didnt play as a striker last season,if he played as a striker he will get more than 5 epl goals, and he is impressive that why everton paid 40 for him.

You see you are changing it,i am going to give you list of impressive wingers,stop twisting it by saying wingers that are better than martial and rashford, Martial didnt play well last season.

Manuel lanzini played from the flank last season,with 5 goals and 6 assist.

Marko Arnautović played from the flank last season with and he scored 11 goals

Anthony Patrick Knockaert played from the flank with 8 goals

Ryad mahrez of Leicester last season nko?

I no go mention again.

Read your comment then read what Komekn typed earlier then you will apologise to him.

So the impressive wingers you have listed scored 5 goals in a season? What did Komekn say? He said the wingers are not judged by their goal returns, how is 5 goals in a season an exception to that?

This is Arnautovic's page on whoscored, dude is a true forward https://www.whoscored.com/Players/34693/Show/Marko-Arnautovic

Then you have also pointed out that if Richardlson played as a CF he would have scored more than 5 goals, the argument started when Komekn said the reason why Ojo has not scored any goal this season is because he is a winger and wingers do not score too much, so why call him a joke?

As a clinical psychologist let me advise you to actually read the comments before you reply, it actually helps a lot. No offence

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mickael2:

Read your comment then read what Komekn typed earlier then you will apologise to him.

So the impressive wingers you have listed scored 5 goals in a season? What did Komekn say? He said the wingers are not judged by their goal returns, how is 5 goals in a season an exception to that?

This is Arnautovic's page on whoscored, dude is a true forward https://www.whoscored.com/Players/34693/Show/Marko-Arnautovic

Then you have also pointed out that if Richardlson played as a CF he would have scored more than 5 goals, the argument started when Komekn said the reason why Ojo has not scored any goal this season is because he is a winger and wingers do not score too much, so why call him a joke?

As a clinical psychologist let me advise you to actually read the comments before you reply, it actually helps a lot. No offence

lol you are changing topic already because you got no clue

So a winger is not a forward ?wingers and strikers are forward

So someone playing from the flank is not a winger ?

I will not open that link because I know what I am saying ,I don't need to go to google like you to check things I already know

I no go talk much before dem go say I don start

No offense ba ?

Smiles

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
tbaba1234:

In 10 league games, Sheyi has only started twice with no goal or assist so far.

I think the game time is a little less .

Even Samuel kalu that has played more minutes got only one goal in 10 games in about 8 starts

(1) (2) (3) ... (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) (5159) (5160) (5161) ... (16391) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.