Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,343 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:21 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12544113 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) ... (16750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
make una carry dis una women football discussion go another thread abeg
Danielnino00:

It seems like you overrated the Cameroon team a lot because of their performance against us that you miss the fact that poor preparation was what affected the super falcons at the AWCON... after Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria was the worst prepared team at the AWCON .but they still managed to win..south Africa that has played over 20 games together even against European teams since the last awcon couldn't beat us in the final.. I watched Cameroon's game against Mali and trust me the Cameroonians were helped with their physicality... They aren't better than the super falcons.. they have never been...

Let the NFF organise quality friendlies for the super falcons and give them the same level of support they gave the super eagles in the run to the world cup before you conclude that they aren't good enough again

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Danielnino00:

It seems like you overrated the Cameroon team a lot because of their performance against us that you miss the fact that poor preparation was what affected the super falcons at the AWCON... after Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria was the worst prepared team at the AWCON .but they still managed to win..south Africa that has played over 20 games together even against European teams since the last awcon couldn't beat us in the final.. I watched Cameroon's game against Mali and trust me the Cameroonians were helped with their physicality... They aren't better than the super falcons.. they have never been...

Let the NFF organise quality friendlies for the super falcons and give them the same level of support they gave the super eagles in the run to the world cup before you conclude that they aren't good enough again

OK....June is just 6months away..we shall c by God's grace cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
charlesemeka85:
i think rohr should try again to get uduokhai and akpoguma.
so that Nigeria can get ridiculed and embarrassed again?

please leave this boys out of the super eagles picture.
let's go for eze and the rest good ones who wanna play for us...those who have indicated interest in playing for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Earthquake2:

Cameroun play good football but they don't have a striker
good football until they play at the world cup...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
DrLikita12:

Lol. I'd rather not perform one on you wink
I'm still a student btw

Hmm angry

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
charlesemeka85:
make una carry dis una women football discussion go another thread abeg

So dem no b human too,make feminist no c dis ur post o smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Humility017:

let's go for eze and the rest good ones who wanna play for us...those who have indicated interest in playing for Nigeria.

I no sabi weda shame no dey catch some ppu ,I support ur motion on going for interested players ONLY! cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Pep Maikaba meets Bariga Messi grin That is really a story I am following this season because Maikaba gets the best out of his players and I ask myself, have we really seen the best of Sikiru? I will always say that I liked him more than Stephen Odey, in fact if he and 'short but mighty' Onuwa were not so unselfish we never would have heard of Odey.
grin

Akwa should have hung unto Maikaba with their teeth
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
komekn:

I will talk about what I know.

Stones came from league one Barnsley and almost straight into the Everton first team.

Please read with depth my comments don't be superficial..

Being physical is one thing but dealing with Physicality is another.

What l am talking about is excelling against physicality you don't have to always use physicality for physicality it does help or you can use both technical ability and intelligence to overcome.

Pique could not do either that's the my point.

Stop dodging questions okay

Yes stones walk into Everton team

Did pique walk into man united team ? No

Pique cannot show his psyicality because of no game time ,you are just making noise as if he was given game time and he flopped

You think stones will talk into man you team when they had Ferdinand and vidic ? Then you must be a joker

I don't think there is any 19 year old who will talk into man united first team then ,you can't compare it to a average Everton team.

There is nothing physical about the Epl ,Lucas digne has sent world class physical baines to the Everton bench so easily.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Danielnino00:

I agree with you bro. Cameroon are physical but not technical. And nowadays, physicality doesn't win you match. Japan vs Senegal comes to mind
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Folks what have y'all to say on this sterlin saga thatbhas been making waves for wrong reasons?

Komekn, tbaba123.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
ekong starts for udinese

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
The league has started

I pray we scout enough local based players so we don't have to be worshipping these foreign born imps
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
We should learn from Morocco how to deal with these fb

They approached Guendozi ONCE and he rejected them and they went their own way

Our own is to move from pillar to post to beg players who won't even move to our first team

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Odunayaw:
grin

Akwa should have hung unto Maikaba with their teeth

For me the worst decision the club has ever made.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
elyte89:

I tot u and tbaba use to defend dis girls/women dt dey can play grin grin grin,if Cameroon can b fearless,I c dem progressing out d group cool cool

They can only beat African oppositions. The WC is different ball game.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
charlesemeka85:
he is 30 already

30 is okay bro

the last time i checked during the last world cup thiago silva and miranda are both 34,pairing together in the defence

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Earthquake2:

Our own is to move from pillar to post to beg players who won't even move to our first team

Kai! But just imagine if Morocco can get Guendozi.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
krattoss:
Folks what have y'all to say on this sterlin saga thatbhas been making waves for wrong reasons?

Komekn, tbaba123.

The british are Number 1 racist,we all know this.

Waiting for komekn to come and side the arrogant racist garlic smelling British.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Earthquake2:

Morocco's proximity to Europe means they have a larger pool of FB to pick from than most other African countries.. They have better football infrastructure than us and seem to put more effort in developing their youth teams than us but this their overdependence on FB means very few of their youth players end up in their nations team...I don't want Nigeria to go down that path too ..let's limit our interest in the FB to only those we really need.. Those who can actually add something positive to the team not some farmers league players...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Humility017:

No mind them they want every tom dick and harry in the team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Guy pls is our U-20 not playing wafu cup again, or its not yet time,,,

C�: icon4s, Tbaba1234, Thegoodjoe, and others
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
andrew444:

The british are Number 1 racist,we all know this.

Waiting for komekn to come and side the arrogant racist garlic smelling British.

D Germans too re topnotch in racism cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
elyte89:

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Icon4s:

Kai! But just imagine if Morocco can get Guendozi.
Well they didn't get him and they didn't embarass themselves in the process
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
elyte89:

If you want top level racism give it to the northern Europeans Norway, Iceland and others
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
elyte89:

If you top level racism give it to the northern Europeans Norway, Iceland and others
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Noah Okafor for Basel and Odey for Fc Zurich started.

Basel won 2:0
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
Uzoho back in action from injury

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
And who told u they re not interested anymore in the youngster?
I saw online few weeks ago that Renard intend visiting him in London for more discussion. Do you know how many times ziyech turned down morroco before he had a change of hrt? Make we no dey form pride wey we no get so I see no reason if we approach them a thousand times and if it works out fine and if we fail they re lots of them to still approach
Earthquake2:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) ... (16750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JSXyoungboy, mikhe2(m) and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.