Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,480 members, 7,974,960 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:48 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12580521 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5471) (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) ... (16795) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
# NPFL19 HALF-TIME SCORES
MFM 0-0 Wikki
Enyimba 1-0 Rivers Utd
Sunshine Stars 1-1 Remo Stars
Katsina Utd 1-0 Tornadoes
El-Kanemi 1-1 Yobe Stars
Akwa Utd 0-0 Go Round
Kano Pillars 3-0 Nasarawa Utd
Gombe Utd 0-0 Plateau Utd
Heartland 1-2 Kada Stars
FCIU 1-1 Abia Warriors

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
andrew444:

Walkover match
Mancity will beat Arsenal
And liverpool will only pick a point against westham tomorrow
You heard it here first.
I'll screenshot this for tomorrow night grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Danielnino00:

I'll screenshot this for tomorrow night grin

But you no screenshot when i tell you say mancity go beat you ooo

Smiles
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
andrew444:

But you no screenshot when i tell you say mancity go beat you ooo
Smiles
I don't remember you telling me that grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Danielnino00:
Iwobi starts!!

Tbaba1234, I'm 100% a gunner today...Make una no fall my hand oo.. grin

COYG grin

You have more confidence than me.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
Heartland and Kano Pillars are still the best attacking teams so far this season. IUFC kinda looks mature when approaching games.

well Kada should make history with an away win now. grin

Games played 6
GF 4

That says alot about the attack mentality of the npfl.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Are Arsenal brave enough to try the Newcastle method?
Iwobi must score today o. But baba Litch dey fear person... Guen too.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EmmGee: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
tbaba1234:

You have more confidence than me.
even though today's a must win for us. we go collect am!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
if first half see 2goals from city, im sure balotelli era would be revived tonight. lol. they would spell arsenal. does pep have a bad plan to make auba touch the ball only 12times this evening? grin

Gunners pls o.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
daveP:
if first half see 2goals from city, im sure balotelli era would be revived tonight. lol. they would spell arsenal. does pep have a bad plan to make auba touch the ball only 12times this evening? grin

Gunners pls o.

Iwobi just caused a goal...indecision killed him again dere grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Danielnino00:

I don't remember you telling me that grin

Smiles

No wahala
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
elyte89:

Iwobi just caused a goal...indecision killed him again dere grin

Too early to start with iwobi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
andrew444:

Too early to start with iwobi

He caused d goal na,wc one is too early to start with iwobi,no b tru I talk cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
City fans are mocking Iwobi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Iwobi lost the ball in a dangerous place. Just boot the ball out
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
elyte89:

He caused d goal na,wc one is too early to start with iwobi,no b tru I talk cool

Na true you talk but calm down

You don kukuma tire for nacho seems e no dey start again now na iwobi you wan focus on

Continue

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sergio chukwuebuka aguero ,best Epl striker
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
This is the worst Iwobi performance I've seen in a while

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Icon4s and Tbaba plus all them Arsenal fans.....COYG!!!!! This match is going to end 3-4 with a hattrick from Leno.

Like I have said before, a team where Iwobi is the first choice winger is at best a top 8 team. Let us see what Suarez will bring though, after watching him for over five years now at Villarreal, Barca and Sevilla I actually see him as an upgrade on Iwobi, no offence really. Then why does the coach keep Ozil entirely out of the team? There is no tactics in this world that a coach could adopt that would potentially keep Ozil out of the first XI or out of the team as a whole. Unaichukwu Emery isn't an upgrade after all or should I blame the Arsenal transfer policy?

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mickael2:
Icon4s and Tbaba plus all them Arsenal fans.....COYG!!!!! This match is going to end 3-4 with a hattrick from Leno.

Like I have said before, a team where Iwobi is the first choice winger is at best a top 8 team. Let us see what Suarez will bring though, after watching him for over five years now at Villarreal, Barca and Sevilla I actually see him as an upgrade on Iwobi, no offence really. Then why does the coach keep Ozil entirely out of the team? There is no tactics in this world that a coach could adopt that would potentially keep Ozil out of the first XI or out of the team as a whole. Unaichukwu Emery isn't an upgrade after all or should I blame the Arsenal transfer policy?

Suarez will always be an upgrade to iwobi despite the fact that both of them are average players
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
kellycute:
lol, you nor even ask weda he go even make bench oo you dey ask if he go score? Lol. I used my two hands cover face dey watch nacho. I jus dey look am with one kind eye. Nacho must not disgrace me in Nairaland . He better be serious with his game.

Lmao grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
andrew444:

Suarez will always be an upgrade to iwobi despite the fact that both of them are average players

Both are average players, I will not argue that at all because it is true. Both I know Suarez is more creative than Iwobi, I believe with Auba in front of him he would pick up quite a lot of assists
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mickael2:

Both are average players, I will not argue that at all because it is true. Both I know Suarez is more creative than Iwobi, I believe with Auba in front of him he would pick up quite a lot of assists

Iwobi has a HUGE confidence problem

I think he should leave Arsenal and work his way up
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dannyxy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mickael2:

oga it was w bad day in the office for the young man... Every time arsenal plays badly, the next thing is for you guys to put the young man on the slaughter table... Abeg make una chill..

Dennis an upgrade?.. Oya now make we see... Shey na this same epl.. Lols

I really pity iwobi, you could see that the mistake really affected his play going forward, he is always being blamed for arsenals woes...

Any unbiased mind would see that, bad tatics from arsenal's coach and superior tactics from pep, and a motivated team play, is what is making man city win now...

Iwobi made a mistake yes, but the whole arsenal team was piss poor..

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Earthquake1:

Bro it is not confidence problem. A player low on confidence would not be trying to dribble around his own box, he would be making hasty decisions but Iwobi currently is confident enough. It is just that he is not good enough and he is inconsistent. You watch Iwobi's best games and all of us here will be screaming but do you ever ask yourself if an elite winger has this kind of game will it be considered a good game? If someone like Sane has one of Iwobi's best games then it would be considered average, no way is Iwobi a top player or even in the first tier below top players. He is average at best and other more critical analysers will tell you he is a tad below average(as a winger oh) and I can't argue with that.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mickael2:

Bro it is not confidence problem. A player low on confidence would not be trying to dribble around his own box, he would be making hasty decisions but Iwobi currently is confident enough. It is just that he is not good enough and he is inconsistent. You watch Iwobi's best games and all of us here will be screaming but do you ever ask yourself if an elite winger has this kind of game will it be considered a good game? If someone like Sane has one of Iwobi's best games then it would be considered average, no way is Iwobi a top player or even in the first tier below top players. He is average at best and other more critical analysers will tell you he is a tad below average(as a winger oh) and I can't argue with that.

He is average, yes

But he doesn't get into the box, he doesn't shoot, he doesn't even cross only a player low on confidence would do that
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mickael2:

Thank God say you no say I talk true

Yes off course he is a better player than iwobi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dannyxy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Earthquake1:

why wouldn't he be low on confidence, when he knows he is scape for a very inconsistent team, you think he doesn't know the fans are just waiting for him to have a bad game, so they can blame him for all their woes...

And Nigerians fans are the worst fans, plastic fans, so toxic towards their own...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dannyxy:
oga it was w bad day in the office for the young man... Every time arsenal plays badly, the next thing is for you guys to put the young man on the slaughter table... Abeg make una chill..

I really pity iwobi, you could see that the mistake really affected his play going forward, he is always being blamed for arsenals woes...

Any unbiased mind would see that, bad tatics from arsenal's coach and superior tactics from pep, and a motivated team play, is what is making man city win now...

Did I say the whole Arsenal team was not piss poor? There really was nothing wrong with Arsenal's tactics though, they kept City at bay sometimes even better than Liverpool and Man U did. It is the personnel. The defence is another problem no doubt but Arsenal's midfield is a decent midfield, the problem is that their creative outlet is Iwobi. Iwobi is an average player at best, and if a team relies on an average player as their creative outlet then the team is a midtable team at best. Iwobi had his best game of the season against Liverpool what did that fetch Arsenal? 1 goal and a serious demolition, back then when Sanchez still was in the team of he had a good game you could back Arsenal to win, and worse the strikers ahead of him were Giroud and who again? If Sanchez was still at Arsenal when Auba and Lacazzete came in then he would have led them to a second place finish at least, Iwobi is just not good enough to do that. He would be a good addition to the West Ham team, but at Arsenal he really should not be a starter if they have title-wining intentions. Finito

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dannyxy:
why wouldn't he be low on confidence, when he knows he is scape for a very inconsistent team, you think he doesn't know the fans are just waiting for him to have a bad game, so they can blame him for all their woes...

And Nigerians fans are the worst fans, plastic fans, so toxic towards their own...

Thank you my broda

To be sincere they are so many plastic fan here

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dannyxy:

Bro iwobi play badly no doubt

But people here are haters of nacho but he is no more starting games ,now their focus is now on iwobi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5471) (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) ... (16795) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BankyGee(m), mekabuachi(f), charlesemeka85(m), EEGA, Alfryd, Diavolo, AndSunGorilla, GMBOFASIA, TheSuperNerd(m), Rocki01, Odunayaw(m), Danielnino00(m), semid4lyfe(m), Goke7, M7even(m), minfelix(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.