Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,173 members, 7,946,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12414319 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) (5473) (5474) ... (16663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Moronic people acting more catholic than the people. These are the same people liking my posts and, coming to the politics section with different monikers, to throw slurs - like forgiveness, looool.

Africans are tribal people, your dumbass should sue me. Moronic people.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ogenyi1: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Is that the reason Owerri is a mess? cheesy

MajesticIgbo:

Mooron, if these people understand what you write in Igbo sometimes, they might be the people to ignore your dumbass.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ogenyi1: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Meanwhile Imo state is being ruled by a dumbass illiterate no wonder Imo state is such a mess

MajesticIgbo:
Moronic acting to be more catholic than the people. These are the same people liking my posts and, coming to the politics section with different monikers, to throw slurs - like forgiveness, looool.

Africans are tribal people, your dumbass should sue me. Moronic people.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

I see more bile in your words.

Sorry, just spread out ur mat, relax here dey wait every yeye argument wey fly pass. When u are done wt this yeye one u have in ur hands, u head right back to the one on the the grand master himself, Pep Guardiola, after that, u enter City, Diaz, Sancho, Zinchenko and co.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
ChrisKels:

Sorry, just spread out ur mat, relax here dey wait every yeye argument wey fly pass. When u are done wt this yeye one u have in ur hands, u head right back to the one on the the grand master himself, Pep Guardiola, after that, u enter City, Diaz, Sancho, Zinchenko and co.

I wonder what hurts you but it is certainly not my reply to majestic. If attacking me will make you feel better, then go on.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
BascoVanVeli:
I think that right winger is the one called the new Ahmed Musa but the lad is way more skillful but not as good a finisher.

Alhassan Ibrahim did really well for me and that CB was as good as any I have seen Nigeria put together in a minute. The goalkeeper was darn good too.

Very skillful lad. I hope the scouts are watching.

The CB pairing really did a good job.

Anyone that Undermines our Victory today should know that this same Burundi team eliminated Zambia, who are the Defending champions, by a 3-1 aggregate score. Simply means that Burundi team can also attack well.

My own is let this team book that ticket first and any other thing they achieve from there in this tournament na jare.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
ChrisKels:

Dude stop fooling around. Must u argue everything in here? Ignore that animal to curb his stupidity, otherwise follow him to the politics section where u lot shamelessly devour urselves. Here is no battle field for ur irrational tribal wars. All d reasonable guys have decided to give him no air time, buh u wud rather take him up to derail this thread.

In fact anybody who quotes that nitwit, cant be any less a dimwit

But ChrisKels this ur comment to GoodJoe is harsh naa. There are softer ways to make him ignore that intruder.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Mooron, if these people understand what you write in Igbo sometimes, they might be the people to ignore your dumbass.

Nna you geh problem aswear!

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Icon4s:

Anyone that Undermines our Victory today should know that this same Burundi team eliminated Zambia, who are the Defending champions, by a 3-1 aggregate score. Simply means that Burundi team can also attack well.

My own is let this team book that ticket first and any other thing they achieve from there in this tournament na jare.

A totally different Zambian team though

I see potential in Igor Ogbu, one of the center back easily the best and most polished player.

The goalie looks assured as well even though he was not tested.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
ogenyi1:

Bia abulo ozugokwa. Biko. Ayiyo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Icon4s:

I expect the ticket on Tuesday against South Africa...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
tbaba1234:

A totally different Zambian team though

I see potential in Igor Ogbu, one of the center back easily the best and most polished player.

The goalie looks assured as well even though he was not tested.
Sure a totally different Zambian team but u know Zambia are about the best in that Region in terms of producing talented Junior teams.

Yeah Igor Ogbu had a good game.
And yes that Goalkeeper looks very solid and so very well composed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

I expect the ticket on Tuesday against South Africa...
SA look like a descent side. Not much gifted technically but were very tactical against Niger.

We will beat them.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 12:04am On Feb 03, 2019
MajesticIgbo:
Y'all stark illiterates wanting to come at me are scared much to quote me, loool.

Talking about attention? I get more recognition than y'all in your mud houses at Mushin.
Just saw your lame reply that got reported. Too big for Nigeria yet are perpetually bullied around by Ndi hausa fulani.
Abroad - same ish. Cry about how black South Africans are xenophobic because they kill you clowns for polluting their countries with drugs.
Don't even get me started with Asia...yet clowns like you will keep forming one stupid kind of arrogance I don't understand.
Face it - you are nothing special. We are all viewed as the same in the eyes of the world. So shove this arrogance up your ass.
Oh and I won't even bother saying I'm Igbo too. I just pray I'm not from the same village as your clown ass.

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 12:06am On Feb 03, 2019
ogenyi1:

Don't mind the shameless slowpoke. This is why I don't follow those mumu IPOB clowns...empty chest beaters they are...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2019
TheGoodJoe, you fall my hands na.. You ought to have ignored the fellow... its obvious he is one of those tribal bigots from the politics section looking for attention here.. we shouldn't encourage such misfits here .

and Chriskels, your response was harsh. ..

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 12:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Icon4s:

SA look like a descent side. Not much gifted technically but were very tactical against Niger.

We will beat them.

This South Africa team isn't different from all other south African teams out there from their senior team to the women team grin

They get the best preparations for every tournament only to be beaten by us grin

We're grabbing the world cup ticket on Tuesday jare grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2019
edi287:

Just saw your lame reply that got reported. Too big for Nigeria yet are perpetually bullied around by Ndi hausa fulani.
Abroad - same ish. Cry about how black South Africans are xenophobic because they kill you clowns for polluting their countries with drugs.
Don't even get me started with Asia...yet clowns like you will keep forming one stupid kind of arrogance I don't understand.
Face it - you are nothing special. We are all viewed as the same in the eyes of the world. So shove this arrogance up your ass.
Oh and I won't even bother saying I'm Igbo too. I just pray I'm not from the same village as your clown ass.
Watch that senile bat come forward and say Nigeriens know who is Hausa and who is not
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PDPGuy: 1:24am On Feb 03, 2019
FYI:

- The AFCON Draws will be held on Friday, April 12, 2019.

- The AFCON tournament has also been moved to June 21 - July 19.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:41am On Feb 03, 2019
elyte89:
@majesticIgbo..no matter ur antics,it wont work,what God has join together,let knw man put asunder cool cool,we b couples here

@sir kellycute,will nacho score against man united tmao cool
lol, you nor even ask weda he go even make bench oo you dey ask if he go score? Lol. I used my two hands cover face dey watch nacho. I jus dey look am with one kind eye. Nacho must not disgrace me in Nairaland. He better be serious with his game.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 03, 2019
PDPGuy:
FYI:

- The AFCON Draws will be held on Friday, April 12, 2019.

- The AFCON tournament has also been moved to June 21 - July 19.

Why is the draw so late?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:22am On Feb 03, 2019
Danielnino00:
TheGoodJoe, you fall my hands na.. You ought to have ignored the fellow... its obvious he is one of those tribal bigots from the politics section looking for attention here.. we shouldn't encourage such misfits here .

and Chriskels, your response was harsh. ..

Ironical part is that I was tied down all day to know what was happening on the thread. I just saw a negative comment and chose to correct his impression. Whether he was spreading hate earlier or derailing the thread, I did not know about that. Check the thread, I had not made a comment all day. It shows I did not even know the dynamics of the comment.

Only for Chris to start his verbal attacks on me. I still find it baffling. Either way, thanks.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2019
I just want to call out those who replied by abusing a set of Nigerians. Please, we should stop such remarks. I have learnt to wash such thinking out of my mentality because in every set, we have good people. People who have a good heart towards every Nigerian.

Just like during the Northern crisis. While some where killing people who share different beliefs and of different tribes, other Northerners put their lives on the line to save those of different tribes.

Same with those from the east who we have lots of refined gentlemen and ladies who will go out of their ways to serve mankind.

Insulting one tribe or another in the name of retaliation is very wrong. I detest that because we are attacking innocent people who have nothing to do with what is going on here.

We need to build love for one another and try to absolve ourselves from negative remarks in retaliation.

That is the true essence of this thread. Building love and harmony among all of us who are bound together by the Nigerian flag.

Thank you.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2019
ogenyi1:

I have never seen you comment on any football related topic here. But just because of this tribalistic comment, you don jump out of your shell.

Nawa oh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 7:13am On Feb 03, 2019
ChrisKels:

Sometimes I wonder the true intentions of some people this thread. What's the connection between the SE and Pep Guardiola that made TheGoodjoe and co debate about him here ferociously FOR DAYS?.....somebody that doesn't concern us in any way.

It was the same people that came here to argue which African countries have the best Airport and hotels. Smh.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

Sometimes I wonder the true intentions of some people this thread. What's the connection between the SE and Pep Guardiola that made TheGoodjoe and co debate about him here ferociously FOR DAYS?.....somebody that doesn't concern us in any way.

It was the same people that came here to argue which African countries have the best Airport and hotels. Smh.

It has to do with the model of football. Football transcends beyond just discussing about direct related topics. Sometimes an in depth understanding of other topics can expand our understanding of what we want from the Super Eagles.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

It has to do with the model of football. Football transcends beyond just discussing about direct related topics. Sometimes an in depth understanding of other topics can expand our understanding of what we want from the Super Eagles.

We already Know what we want from the eagles. The expectations has always been the same even before Pep became a coach. We don't need you to lift up Guardiola to the high heavens as it doesn't affect the SE in anyway.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2019
edi287:

Don't mind the shameless slowpoke. This is why I don't follow those mumu IPOB clowns...empty chest beaters they are...
Oga you're drifting
please let the tribal bigots have their heyday and thereafter fades away...

they're just here for attention.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2019
Danielnino00:

This South Africa team isn't different from all other south African teams out there from their senior team to the women team grin

They get the best preparations for every tournament only to be beaten by us grin

We're grabbing the world cup ticket on Tuesday jare grin

Actually they are probably the least prepared they didn't even play a friendly
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2019
About yesterday, was really disappointed Dave engaged that kid and in so doing, was giving credence to his puerile posts. That said, I shouldn't have been as harsh, hence, I hereby tender my unreserved apology to you David (TheGoodJoe). So sorry for the harsh words, do let go. Happy Sunday

Majestic, edi287 and ogenyi please u guys should excuse us, use the politics section, sort urselves out there, then come back here to discuss football.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) (5473) (5474) ... (16663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: charlesemeka85(m), kentebemoney and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.