Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,635 members, 7,905,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12174933 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) (6022) (6023) ... (16472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PetroDollax: 8:19pm On May 26, 2019
Can you prove it?

edi287:

The Ghanaians had their own age cheats on that squad. Adiyiah himself was one.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2019
Barryseal:

You're still referring to Memphis as the guy who flopped at Man Utd? Dude, you're so outdated.

No sir i think you are the one outdated, you know why? Memphis is coming back to the pl and you think liverpool is the right place?

What is the difference of memphis then and now so because he is scoring goals in the farmers league? he didnt score more than 10 goals so dont make it look like he scored 20 goals in the french league.

Memphis will lace mane and salah boot, do you want to bet?

Where did you get your news from that Liverpool want Memphis?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/11729018/liverpool-not-planning-move-for-lyons
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 8:20pm On May 26, 2019
elyte89:

Ogbeni take time o,person wey u wan drag with na sojo o grin grin grin,if captain tear u slap cheesy,d next sound u will hear is rapture smiley

YOU Sabi me ? I be Chosen Mopol !!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:44pm On May 26, 2019
Shehu relegated in Turkey
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 8:44pm On May 26, 2019
PetroDollax:
Can you prove it?

This was translated from a Dutch site. Story can't be found now but thank God for Cybereagles.

Mystery Ghanaian juggles with birth dates 
Dominic Adiyiah: teens or twenties? 
By: Michiel Schoo 
Published: Today 02:13 
Update: Today 03:27 

The new striker of AC Milan called Dominic Adiyiah. Only nineteen of the Ghanaian competitor Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. Or not? 

About the actual birth of Dominic Adiyiah nothing is known. In Ghana, no official public records kept. His passport was based on birth certificates in his country on almost every street corner, as they wish, can be completed. Since no one can rely on. These four dates of birth Adiyiah that are to be found. 

1. Birth of a professional 

In 2004 delivers the Feyenoord Academy Football Academy in Ghana the first generation of players off. The 17 - and 18-year-old boys need a place to go after the soccer development. Salgado Feyenoord in the first division gives them that opportunity. In order to run the team well, the young school-Feyenoord slowly mixed with the adult players. 

Dominic Adiyah, as his name is currently being written, is such a mature player. Adiyah is not trained at Feyenoord, as he claims. He trained at Babies Corners, a club in Kumasi where Feyenoord have them working. In 2002 Ghana News Agency describes how Dominic makes the winning hit for the highest youth team Corners Babies against the eighteen year olds from Hearts of Oak. 

If Feyenoord (Salgado is the name deleted) in the Premiership in 2004 to receive her PhD, Dominic begins to name. Contemporary accounts are to be found on the Internet. If his current age is correct, he would then have 14 years. More real is that he is 21. For a 14-year-old in the Premiership is not even in Ghana. 

2. Birth in Europe 

After the season 2006/2007, he was elected most valuable player. Dominic leaves the same month to Kpando Hearts of Lions. In that season he is second with thirteen goals in the score list. 

In August 2008 he comes to the big time where many African footballers dream of: the professional contract in Europe. The Ghanaian press reports that the 22-year Adiyah for Fredrikstad FK in Norway leaves. If his age right now, national media were there when the next lot. And while the news came of his own agent. 

3. Birth on Internet 

In September 2008, for the first time a Wikipedia article on Dominic Adiyiah put online. Striking is the extra "i" in his surname. The career of Adiyiah argues along the same clubs as where Adiyah played. In Ghana, the spelling of a name is not as important as this. Thus the name of the former Ghanaian President Kufour by Ghanaian media also frequently written as Kuffour. And former Feyenoord player Gyan in Ghana is also known as Djan. 

For Dominic is convenient that he now has a new name, because nothing is known about Adiyiah. Adiyiah online encyclopedia, according to the first born in 1985. Less than two weeks later, the article is adapted. Dominic was suddenly born in 1989. That remains its official birth. 

4. Birth of a topper 

To the surprise of many dives Adiyiah in 2009 in Ghana squad for the under-20 players, five years after his debut in the Premiership. During the World Cup in Egypt Dominic plays a fantastic tournament. He is top scorer and voted best player. Not long afterwards he deserves a transfer to AC Milan, reportedly for more than one million euros. 

When nineteen he awaits a great future, they think in Italy. But in reality Dominic Adiye (i) ah all his summit. How much better he is and how long his career lasts, nobody knows. But a youth player of nineteen, he is certainly not.

Some of your fellow countrymen agree as well.

https://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4375/comment/2013/04/22/3922897/the-goal-lounge-age-cheating-why-is-africa-a-major-culprit

Age cheating in Ghana is almost as bad as that of Nigeria.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 8:46pm On May 26, 2019
andrew444:

No sir i think you are the one outdated, you know why? Memphis is coming back to the pl and you think liverpool is the right place?

What is the difference of memphis then and now so because he is scoring goals in the farmers league? he didnt score more than 10 goals so dont make it look like he scored 20 goals in the french league.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/11729018/liverpool-not-planning-move-for-lyons
Memphis is good. I think he'll make a good striker too. His versatility is what Klopp might like.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2019
edi287:

Memphis is good. I think he'll make a good striker too. His versatility is what Klopp might like.

Lol

He won't start at Liverpool and Liverpool don't need him according to what I read

He will come to Liverpool and be forming Cr7 that's why Lyon president always slams him

Why didn't Liverpool buy him before he went to Lyon ? Lol

You guys are funny as if there is another Memphis we don't know
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2019
Icon4s:

Nigeria were the better team in this game
I disagree, we didn't create much in the second half the Argentines controlled the game
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:00pm On May 26, 2019
andrew444:

Lol

He won't start at Liverpool and Liverpool don't need him according to what I read

He will come to Liverpool and be forming Cr7 that's why Lyon president always slams him

He has improved naaa. I don't like his behavior too but the guy can play for Liverpool.
Besides we all know he won't do that under Klopp
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 9:01pm On May 26, 2019
andrew444:

Your post is filled with so much hot air and very little substance, you went even as far as calling French league, farmer's league, as if your country have a better league, not even when the is rated 4th best in Europe and one of the very best in the world.
It is worthless giving you a comprehensive reply when you come up with snowflakes and waffle like this.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2019
Barryseal:

Your post is filled with so much hot air and very little substance, you went even as far as calling French league, farmer's league, as if your country have a better league, not even when the is rated 4th best in Europe and one of the very best in the world.
It is worthless giving you a comprehensive reply when you come up with snowflakes and waffle like this.

Why you wan come cry now ?

Is Nigeria Europe that I compare Nigeria league to French league ?

Can you listen to your self ?

You are so clueless that you have to bring Nigeria league into this ,who dey follow you drag about naija league ? Lol, you are a very funny dude

You simple have nothing so say sir okay so next time better jump and pass than to say nonsense Mr Anger Comprehensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2019
edi287:

He has improved naaa. I don't like his behavior too but the guy can play for Liverpool.
Besides we all know he won't do that under Klopp

Agreed

But he won't be a starter sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 9:24pm On May 26, 2019
andrew444:

Why you wan come cry now ?

Is Nigeria Europe that I compare Nigeria league to French league ?

Can you listen to your self ?

You are so clueless that you have to bring Nigeria league into this ,who dey follow you drag about naija league ? Lol, you are a very funny dude

You simple have nothing so say sir okay so next time better jump and pass than to say nonsense Mr Anger Comprehensive

Yeah.. Just like the French league is farmers league. What a sage you are. I comot cap for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2019
ChrisKels:

I have always said it here without mincing words, that smelly thing(komken) is a goofball buh the lowlives in here who go about licking his oozy filthy pilly ass keeps bickering whenever I call him what he truly is. Dude and his asslickers are a total disgrace

Na wa. This is too petty. Why the load of insults? Please, let us try and bring back the standard of respect the members of this thread had.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 9:30pm On May 26, 2019
andrew444:

Lol

According to what you read from who? Was Klopp quoted? Is this the first transfer window you're following?
Even asking why Liverpool didn't buy him from Man Utd. You speak like a small boy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:31pm On May 26, 2019
Barryseal:

Yeah.. Just like the French league is farmers league. What a sage you are. I comot cap for you.

If cap no reach you self you fit add boxers .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2019
Barryseal:

According to what you read from who? Was Klopp quoted? Is this the first transfer window you're following?
Even asking why Liverpool didn't buy him from Man Utd. You speak like a small boy.

lol Na so e pain you reach ?

Okay yes I am a small boy

You are a big man
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 9:36pm On May 26, 2019
The way you guys put across your comments here dey pursue people comot for the thread.

*Spits*

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 9:39pm On May 26, 2019
Another Politics Section dey form small small for here.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:40pm On May 26, 2019
Earthquake3:
Guess who's top scorer for the Danish league for the 3rd time in a row

He never won it. Stop lying.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:41pm On May 26, 2019
ChrisKels:

I have always said it here without mincing words, that smelly thing(komken) is a goofball buh the lowlives in here who go about licking his oozy filthy pilly ass keeps bickering whenever I call him what he truly is. Dude and his asslickers are a total disgrace

Chris, please you have to exercise caution in the use of words here. We are all matured and should always keep our comments civil. This type of comment is not accepted here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 9:43pm On May 26, 2019
andrew444:

lol Na so e pain you reach ?

Okay yes I am a small boy

You are a big man
You think you're being cool but you're belittling yourself with some of the he comments you push out here.
This is the second time I'm engaging you on this thread and I noticed from the first, you lack substance, you think you know when you are hollow.
Maybe certain things come natural with certain age but you need to outgrow that character to become a better person,if not now but certainly when you start paying your own bills.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2019

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2019
Barryseal:

You think you're being cool but you're belittling yourself with some of the he comments you push out here.
This is the second time I'm engaging you on this thread and I noticed from the first, you lack substance, you think you know when you are hollow.
Maybe certain things come natural with certain age but you need to outgrow that character to become a better person,if not now but certainly when you start paying your own bills.

Mr emotional cry baby go to politics section

I am in a good mood so I won't exchange words with you because your heart have been beating so fast

Lol ,someone is telling me to start paying my own bills ,I have nothing to prove to anyone on a faceless forum if I am rich or I am poor

I can argue on this forum as far as its footballing matters ,but I have said to my self I will not claim to be rich or poor or brag on a faceless if I pay my own bills or not ,I will not disclose who I am ,but I will do that physical in real life and not here ,I am not one of those people who will come online and claim to be rich ,am the wrong person okay

Once again take your frustration to the politics section you will see your mate there then you can pour out your frustration to them as I am not the cause of your problem .

Today is your lucky day as Andrew is in a very good mood .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly: 9:58pm On May 26, 2019
BascoVanVeli:
Victor Osimhen's goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZAaXnG85FE

No no no, this guy is something different, he is on a greater course.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 10:00pm On May 26, 2019
gustav25:

YOU Sabi me ? I be Chosen Mopol !!!!

If this one hear damasak, baga, metele or maguleri now, him go tear rave

Fake mopol

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2019
darkelf:

If this one hear damasak, baga, metele or maguleri now, him go tear rave

Fake mopol

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 10:04pm On May 26, 2019
Barryseal:

i am a liverpool fan. Idon't think klopp will ever go for him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 10:08pm On May 26, 2019
andrew444:

Agreed

But he won't be a starter sha
Nah. I think he would do well as a striker.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2019
edi287:

Nah. I think he would do well as a striker.

Alrite if you say so .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by cc12(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2019
sontoly:

No no no, this guy is something different, he is on a greater course.

I am just imagining a future Super Eagles front line of Onyekuru,Osimhen and Chukwueze, it looks mouthwatering on paper

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) (6022) (6023) ... (16472) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yinkeys(m), Sugarboyy(m), lovewins, Melvinity, ouzo1(m), elyte89, Toylove, Neobulletzz(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.