Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,541 members, 7,948,072 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12420257 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7945) (7946) (7947) (7948) (7949) (7950) (7951) ... (16666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
nairalandankrah:

Jesus!! you can do better than this.no dey fall hands for here

He's an atheist.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Please be informed.... Komekn suffers amnesia and markets half-truths everytime an indigenous Naija born is involved. It is a pattern we have to keep enduring... Biko bear with him. grin

Like the one he just dropped a while ago by labelling Mata, Martial, Maguire, Young, Jones, Pereira, Matic, Romero et al, academy players just bkus dey managed to beat AZ Alkmar. But where was he the last match, when Astana squizzed life outta Man United? An Astana team that just got single handledly annihilated by Sadiq Umar ooo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
ChrisKels:
A carpenter showed up today in the form of Henry Uche Agbo. Dude put on a show in the DM position as his team(FC Braga) ran away with a 2-4 win against Sloven Bratislava

Did you watch the game? No tell us say na report u read o.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
ChrisKels:

Like the one he just dropped a while ago by labelling Mata, Martial, Maguire, Young, Jones, Pereira, Matic, Romero et al, academy players just bkus dey managed to beat AZ Alkmar. But where was he the last match, when Astana squizzed life outta Man United? An Astana team that just got single handledly annihilated by Sadiq Umar ooo

You are very observant Chris. He does it all the time. Always taking delight in putting forth Epistles that either directly or subtly belittles our Indigenous Naija born players. He doesn't even know how to be smarter about it... because he is caught all the damn time.

Osimhen laughs at this foolishness of his... Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
Toylove:

Talking about here and now , he his a lion in a small league tongue

that's prof. Komekn Theory 1 & 2.

Please always credit him please....or else you can be sued for plagiarism.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
komekn:

Well as a man thinketh so he is.

When a person has low self esteem and a very parochial view this is what you get. In a sense educated illiterates.

And the assumption that he who shouts the loudest is right.

I do not mean to be disrespectful, but this write up best defines and describes u bro.

When u come here claiming to know every damne person in the UK, u appear desperate and trying too hard to impress people here and look relevant. That desperation makes u look insecure and this can simply be termed a low self-esteem.

When u come here giving ur usually biased analysis, especially when it is about home grown talents, it portrays u as someone with a parochial sense of reasoning

Finally, when u come here being ambiguous, sometimes with semantic and grammatical malapropisms just to win an argument, it shows u as someone trying to shout the loudest to appear RIGHT. And this is what educated illiterates are best known for

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
AndSunGorilla:

You must be a very funny dude...
Do you really need to watch a match prior you know a real carpenter....or a brick layer even a renowed painter you'll know from afar....

Dude is one of the most hardworking carpenter we have around...I won't call him the most hardworking sha because Modric Rakitic Kross Azubuike claims that for now.

If we should apply Komekn principle....ZUBBY is a lion in a small league... dude gonna displace ndidi soon....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
AndSunGorilla:

And ur point is?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:00am On Dec 13, 2019
Mehn.... I saw the news earlier today. Minamino na machine ooooo.... Fast, skillful, quickthinking, super workrate and most importantly "cheap" grin

Let's see how it goes. Una wan land very good prospect for a sweet price.

Danielnino00:
Darkelf abi Blueelf ... Did u hear that we are close to singing Takumi Minamino from Salzburg??

I'm absolutely delighted... That guy is the carbon copy of HeungMin Son !

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Leicester ‎City will pay Manchester City an initial fee of £22.5m for his services and they have also agreed on a buy back clause of £37.5m for the first four years of his stay with the Foxes.

However if Leicester are able to qualify for the Champions League during Iheanacho’s first your years at the club, and City want to exercise their buy back option, a fee of £50m has been agreed between both parties.

http://www.aitonline.tv/post-iheanacho_set_for_leicester_medicals_as_man_city_agree___50m_buy_back_fee

It is after the 4 years that they can activate it. Why would Leicester city pay good money for a player that could be snatched back without notice?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Mehn.... I saw the news earlier today. Minamino na machine ooooo.... Fast, skillful, quickthinking, super workrate and most importantly "cheap" grin

Let's see how it goes. Una wan land very good prospect for a sweet price.

Klopp is obviously building a team for the future...
We might still get Timo Werner and Jadon Sancho..
grin. .. What a time to be a Liverpool fan!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

As if Man City wants a player that struggles to trap the ball. Keep fooling yourselves!. A couple of cameo appearances mean nothing!. Let Iheanacho play five premier league games this season first before we can rate him.

As it stands, Guardiola won't take Iheanacho even for FREE.

Bro you are harsh ooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ayaf die
Humility017:

Do you really need to watch a match prior you know a real carpenter....or a brick layer even a renowed painter you'll know from afar....

Dude is one of the most hardworking carpenter we have around...I won't call him the most hardworking sha because Modric Rakitic Kross Azubuike claims that for now.

If we should apply Komekn principle....ZUBBY is a lion in a small league... dude gonna displace ndidi soon....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 12:11am On Dec 13, 2019
ChrisKels:

And ur point is?

How did you know he put on a show? You claimed he put on a show sir. Just wanted to ask if that's a factual statement or just an ASSumption? Thank you sir, don't mean to be disrespectful.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2019
no vex, what year did you start supporting liverpool?
Danielnino00:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 12:13am On Dec 13, 2019
Danielnino00:

If the Japanese machine joins, could it be true that Mane is leaving for PSG as rumored and Jurgen is prepping for life after Mane?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2019
komekn post=84861793[b:
]Remarkable how Manchester United essentially academy team are flogging the 2nd best team in the Eredivisie 4-0.[/b]

Rangers struggling through to get a draw against Young boys with a man just sent off.

Aribo has been absolutely outstanding for Rangers. Seyi Ojo just about OK not particularly impressive for me.

As usual for what you are good at, you just wanna berate the eredivise

Smh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:22am On Dec 13, 2019
Danielnino00:

Just wait till they pair you with Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid for Round of 16. Or maybe even Dortmund... Ahh especially Dormund. The Perfect return home for Klopp. grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 12:25am On Dec 13, 2019
charlesemeka85:
no vex, what year did you start supporting liverpool?

As far back as 2007
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2019
AndSunGorilla:

If the Japanese machine joins, could it be true that Mane is leaving for PSG as rumored and Jurgen is prepping for life after Mane?

I've not seen any Mane to PSG rumour...Real Madrid is the only club very interested in Mane as far as I know... Minamino will serve as backup to Salah and Mane if he joins..he can also plays in midfield..

but if Mane indeed leaves,there's nothing to worry about ..with Klopp in charge,we will be fine...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Just wait till they pair you with Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid for Round of 16. Or maybe even Dortmund... Ahh especially Dormund. The Perfect return home for Klopp. grin

I will gladly take real Madrid..
We need to pay them back for that final defeat...
Atletico and Dortmund aren't much of a threat either grin

We are the champions of Europe and soon to be champions of England nerdy, give us some respect.. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:32am On Dec 13, 2019
komekn:

Well as a man thinketh so he is.

When a person has low self esteem and a very parochial view this is what you get. In a sense educated illiterates.

And the assumption that he who shouts the loudest is right.

Lol see who dey talk of low self esteem

Your matter for here too plenty

If i start e no go finish

Na just to dey look you dey laff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:33am On Dec 13, 2019
ChrisKels:

Yes with academy players like Romero, Maguire, Tuanzebe, Young, Mata, Matic, Pereira, Martial, Greenwood all playing 90minutes right?

Wow!! What an academy stars Man United has there

BTW, same academy players were destroyed by Astana in their last match, a team(Astana) that just got single handledly mauled my Sadiq Umar grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:33am On Dec 13, 2019
Danielnino00:
Darkelf abi Blueelf ... Did u hear that we are close to singing Takumi Minamino from Salzburg??

I saw it and my joy knew no bounds.

This is the kind of player we need now and not a surplus Haaland
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2019
ChrisKels:

Yes with academy players like Romero, Maguire, Tuanzebe, Young, Mata, Matic, Pereira, Martial, Greenwood all playing 90minutes right?

Wow!! What an academy stars Man United has there

BTW, same academy players were destroyed by Astana in their last match, a team(Astana) that just got single handledly mauled my Sadiq Umar grin

@bolded: Lol.... That man and lies..... Koboko called him The Wizard of Lies and looks like Komekn is in no hurry to vacate that "exalted" throne. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2019
Champions of England 2019/2020, I accept.

Reigning Champs of Europe, I agree. But you never can tell with this Round of 16 madness. Real, Dortmund and Atletico can hurt anyone who doesn't take their chances against them oooo.... Berra be kiaful. Don't get too cocky Danny. wink

Danielnino00:

We are the champions of Europe and soon to be champions of England nerdy, give us some respect.. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:36am On Dec 13, 2019
Danielnino00:

Fine player

But i dey sorry for am sha

He will never be a starter

Maybe shaqiri will be down in the pecking order from the bench
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:36am On Dec 13, 2019
Danielnino00:

Seems like you read my mind

Was just telling someone today the same thing you said of Madrid. It'll be a sweet revenge
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:39am On Dec 13, 2019
Danielnino00:

I've not seen any Mane to PSG rumour...Real Madrid is the only club very interested in Mane as far as I know... Minamino will serve as backup to Salah and Mane if he joins..he can also plays in midfield..

but if Mane indeed leaves,there's nothing to worry about ..with Klopp in charge,we will be fine...

Mane is going no where

All those rumour peddlers are anti-Liverpool people.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2019
Humility017:

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2019
jihday:
Even in his worst nightmare he won't take him back

Yea.

Its unlikely nacho returns
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:56am On Dec 13, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

No no no... You not getting it. It is not even about fitness... I think Pep is looking at advert shots and marketing appeal kinda.... Going down to aesthetic details too perhaps. grin He would prefer a Brazillian, European or Argentine star making that jersey look sexy than a Nacho naa.... Pep no wan get nightmares dreaming about Nacho posing as a City striker instead of a Gabby J who has the Pele appeal... grin Tu comprends? grin

So the story o hear continually about Pep being a closet racist is/are true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7945) (7946) (7947) (7948) (7949) (7950) (7951) ... (16666) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kellycute(m), Philosopher1979, TheSuperNerd(m), a4turitoroman, zuchyblink(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.