Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12123625 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8743) (8744) (8745) (8746) (8747) (8748) (8749) ... (16449) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by rabzy: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2020
Kelechi Nwakali is a player of interest by a lot of people based on his outstanding exploits at the youth level.
When he bought a house...it was here...when he was partying around...the news came here and people slated him..when he was getting playing time in an obscure club in a backwater league...people brought it here...I have seen pictures of him doing many things not related to football in this forum....so he is a player of interest both by those who love him and those who are totally disappointed in him or don't love him....

So even a 5 seconds cameo in the next match would make the news here...if it's not by supernerd...it would be by someone else who probably wants to mock him....

So guys we are stuck with him....it is not a matter of igbekeme.if igbekeme lost form and starts playing in cyprus...it wont be discussed in 2 pages...but I can guarantee that it would take more than 10 pages discussion if it was kelechi..so it is a matter of kelechi being a player of interest and focus

17 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Blueelf:

Won't this be a step down. I may be wrong but please enlighten me

Step down? He is moving from the Dutch league to a higher Belgium league and the league Champions playing in Europe
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2020
sheyishemba:

that will be very immature of you to think there is enmity in the thread hell no!!!! this is just an argument on a faceless thread nothing is taken personal we are just fans you know wink

Lmfao don't be ignorant,
Do you need references to occasions where arguments have gone personal here? I'm sure you don't need one smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Blueelf:

Nope, he will get to play CL and top clubs can finally take a look at him Genk will be very good improvement imo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Blueelf:

he should move to one of eirdivisie's big teams or to the french league. Even i prefare a move to fenebahche and galatasaray who hv been linked with him dan moving to genk
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
rabzy:
Kelechi Nwakali is a player of interest by a lot of people based on his outstanding exploits at the youth level.
When he bought a house...it was here...when he was partying around...the news came here and people slated him..when he was getting playing time in an obscure club in a backwater league...people brought it here...I have seen pictures of him doing many things not related to football in this forum....so he is a player of interest both by those who love him and those who are totally disappointed in him or don't love him....

So even a 5 seconds cameo in the next match would make the news here...if it's not by supernerd...it would be by someone else who probably wants to mock him....

So guys we are stuck with him....it is not a matter of igbekeme.if igbekeme lost form and starts playing in cyprus...it wont be discussed in 2 pages...but I can guarantee that it would take more than 10 pages discussion if it was kelechi..so it is a matter of kelechi being a player of interest and focus
the problem majority of super eagles fans is that they love dwelling in the past. The u17 world cup that nwakali stared in was many years ago so he needs to dust his lazy ass and get to work.

Boiz football is different frm that of men. I had high hopes in him which vanished after he flopped in the dutch top tier and still couldnt hold down a regualr place in porto 2nd team. Lets hope and pray that he finds his feet in huesca inorder to fullfill his huge potentials.

The nwakali i saw at the afcon u23 competition was a shadow of his old self but i wont judge him with that. He really needs to work on his stamina and agility as well as his recovery. On the ball he seems jiltery and off it he is a huge liability to his team. Coaches of nowadays dont tolerate such players, in other words, off the ball contribution is highly regarded in todays football.

You guys will curse and insult a player like iwobi who is atleast in a decent epl team but will sing high praises of a players who is still living on pass glory just because he saw 8mins of game time

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Melvinity: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
charlesemeka85:
the problem majority of super eagles fans is that they love dwelling in the past. The u17 world cup that nwakali stared in was many years ago so he needs to dust his lazy ass and get to work.

Boiz football is different frm that of men. I had high hopes in him which vanished after he flopped in the dutch top tier and still couldnt hold down a regualr place in porto 2nd team. Lets hope and pray that he finds his feet in huesca inorder to fullfill his huge potentials.

The nwakali i saw at the afcon u23 competition was a shadow of his old self but i wont judge him with that. He really needs to work on his stamina and agility as well as his recovery. On the ball he seems jiltery and off it he is a huge liability to his team. Coaches of nowadays dont tolerate such players, in other words, off the ball contribution is highly regarded in todays football.

You guys will curse and insult a player like iwobi who is atleast in a decent epl team but will sing high praises of a players who is still living on pass glory just because he saw 8mins of game time
Absolutely true!!! Until he start bossing things I will have no say in this.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Melvinity: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
My preferred Super Eagle line ups:
~. Daniel Akp

Awieziem/Ehiz. Ajayi. Ekong. Aina/collins

Ndidi

Aribo. Iwobi

Chuks kalu/Simon

Osimiehn/Dessers

4-1-2-3

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Blueelf:

it's not a step down, but it's not much of a step up because Genk is a top team in Belgium but then the Dutch league and the Belgian league are both backwater European leagues
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ndidi almost gifted Watford a goal undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Show me the whoscored ratings that show he is the best MF on his team. Because Sofascore ratings show something very very different indeed. Two MFs on that team are rated in the top 3 players for Zaragoza and Igbekeme was not even one of them.
Also statewise, those three midfielders outshine him by far. He only shows up in the top 3 for his team in Dribbles (1st), and interceptions per game (3rd), and freekick attempts.

Iguaras and Guti are the two highest rated MFs on that team and even Soro has five assists to his name alongside bagging 4 goals.

So I really want to see these particular whoscored ratings you refer to. Please show us because I didn't just drop three names like that. I had already done my homework.

And ohhh his team plays later today, be sure to drop a report while you are at it okay. Cheers.

sheyishemba:

no doubt igbekeme is an average player no doubt but in his team setting he is not an average he has been on top form this season and according to whoscored he is best midfielder in the team and the 5th best in the entire team he even played in copa Del rey against real Madrid and he had a cool game
you said rohr is keen on nwakali considering his resurgence in segunda division without any biasness from rohr and other stakeholder igbekeme should be consider ahead of him and moreover sef huesca is not guarantee for LA liga next season they are still fourth on d table

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
charlesemeka85:

Our interest in Nwakali arose from the fact that very few Nigerian players can man that attacking midfield position we so much needed. The thing with Nwakali is not preferential treatment by based on demand for an AM. Since, Okocha retired and Mikel couldnt fill in our games suffered because we dont have that natural midfield orchestrator.

However, in Nwakali we have not just a natural AM but a really gifted one, at that. Therefore, we campaigned vigorously for him to get playing time and take his rightful spot in the team. Meanwhile, the boy still have time and only time will tell how long he can keep his admirers waiting. As much as I want to see him excel and ignore all the people accusing him of laziness I am also running out of patience.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
jihday:
you can start giving us his update, we'll appreciate it. At a point truidsta was the only one giving Dessers update without relenting, you too can do that to James Igbekeme since you love him so much

How can i like this post five more times?

One like is not enough

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Emmanuel Dennis closer Club Brugge exit after Sheffield United ‘make contact’
scorebig by scorebig June 20, 2020 12:30 pm
Emmanuel Dennis could still be most expensive departure from Club Brugge
Emmanuel Dennis - Going...going...going...

SHARES
Emmanuel Dennis has moved closer to quitting Club Brugge after it was reported that Premier League club Sheffield United have contacted some of their top targets.

Dennis has been high on the shortlist of Sheffield United for several months now.

And manager Chris Wilder revealed he has made contact with some of his transfer targets.

“We definitely made 100 percent contact. Last week I had a board meeting where I communicated my wishes to move the club forward,” he told Yorkshire Live.

“I made my recommendations, but that has obviously been influenced by the current situation where the club is losing money.”

Belgian champions Club Brugge hope to cash in on Dennis exit, but it is left to be seen whether they could get as much as 25 million Euros for the Super Eagles forward.

Dennis himself has returned from holidays in Cannes, France, to join his team’s training camp.

He has said the Belgium Cup final against Antwerp early in August would most likely be his last game for Club Brugge

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
I have watched the lad a couple of times and I still await anyone to tell me that one unique thing he brings to the table. If it is dribbling which he does best for Zaragoza, Etebo also is a dribbler. Ejaria coming in is even a much better dribbler.
If it is workrate, Etebo, Ndidi and Ramon has that locked down easily. Or is it passing? Is he a better passer than Iwobi, Ndidi, and co? What exactly is unique about Igbekeme? Tell me.

Ofcos I know about his contact extension but it does not suddenly make him the best MF on the team. Players get contract extensions everyday. It's not something so unique. And I repeat, he has been average this season.
As for how I know Rohr is interested in Nwakali, you don't have to know. I won't say beyond what I have said. Allow the lad make his return in peace b'cos I know how much you have always castigated the lad yourself. So let time do its work.

charlesemeka85:
Kelechi nwakali saw 8min of game time in laliga 2 and una no go allow person hear word. @supernerd i doubt if you have seen igbekeme play and if you have you will never compare his style of play to that of etebo.

James have been one of zaragoza's best player since he joined and for that was rewarded with a new contract few days ago.

And who told you rohr is so keen on kelechi nwakali? Dude have to get back to his best and hopefully mk the leap with huesca to laliga before such will happen.

A player like azeez did it consistently in the spanish 2nd tier but never got a look in until he returned to laliga with garanada and immediately was recalled to the team.

Kelechi nwakali still have a lot to do but to he honest he is on the right path. He is one player i had alot of high hopes on and wish he will turn his career.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
IDENNAA:

Our interest in Nwakali arose from the fact that very few Nigerian players can man that attacking midfield position we so much needed. The thing with Nwakali is not preferential treatment by based on demand for an AM. Since, Okocha retired and Mikel couldnt fill in our games suffered because we dont have that natural midfield orchestrator.

However, in Nwakali we have not just a natural AM but a really gifted one, at that. Therefore, we campaigned vigorously for him to get playing time and take his rightful spot in the team. Meanwhile, the boy still have time and only time will tell how long he can keep his admirers waiting. As much as I want to see him excel and ignore all the people accusing him of laziness I am also running out of patience.
and who told you nwakali had the attributes to metaphose to a good AM? Nwakali's best position on the pitch is cm or a deep lying playmaker. He lacks agility, pace and strenght to fuction as a complete AM.

I will even prefer deploying aribo as An AM in the current super eagles than nwakali
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please Clarify the bolded.... Show me where someone like me cursed/insulted Iwobi while commending Nwakali for his cameo comeback. Because this doesn't even make sense to me.

charlesemeka85:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
I have watched the lad a couple of times and I still await anyone to tell me that one unique thing he brings to the table. If it is dribbling which he does best for Zaragoza, Etebo also is a dribbler. Ejaria coming in is even a much better dribbler.
If it is workrate, Etebo, Ndidi and Ramon has that locked down easily. Or is it passing? Is he a better passer than Iwobi, Ndidi, and co? What exactly is unique about Igbekeme? Tell me.

Ofcos I know about his contact extension but it does not suddenly make him the best MF on the team. Players get contract extensions everyday. It's not something so unique. And I repeat, he has been average this season.
As for how I know Rohr is interested in Nwakali, you don't have to know. I won't say beyond what I have said. Allow the lad make his return in peace b'cos I know how much you have always castigated the lad yourself. So let time do its work.

oga i never told you igbekeme is better than ejaria, aribo and co or he deserves to be in the current eagles set up but stating that the noise abt nwakali doesnt worth it and used azeez and igbekeme who is doing decently well in the same league as an example.

Also i never told u he is the best player at zaragoza.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
junnyjake:

Haba, @ the bolded.

If you wan lie, lie with conscience now.

Nobody has mentioned is name is not literal.

Nwakali name is mentioned continously on this thread as a prospect band had been continously.

This is a player that has done nothing since 2015 yet he was invited to the SE.

He is given a lot of undue and undeserved attention here. That's the plain truth it cannot be dressed up, it's plain unjustified favoritism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
komekn:

Nobody has mentioned is name is not literal.

Nwakali name is mentioned continously on this thread as a prospect band had been continously.

This is a player that has done nothing since 2015 yet he was invited to the SE.

He is given a lot of undue and undeserved attention here. That's the plain truth it cannot be dressed up, it's plain unjustified favoritism.
leave dem mk dem still dey live in hypeville. Kelechi is over 20yrs old n yet to do anytin since he left tue shores of africa.

We have been hoping that he start fulfilling his potentials and since that period the likes of aribo and ejaria emerged, even azeez got a recall to the national team after how many yrs. We will still be waiting on nwakali and soon eze will switch allegiance to us hahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Blueelf:

It’s a step down

You aren’t wrong
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
I never said you called him better than the listed players or called him the best at Zaragoza. I only asked to tell me that unique thing he will be bringing to the Eagles as a player. I really want you or anyone to please show me that unique thing he brings. That's all.

Nwakali only just returned and we dropped a news on it. Nothing about SE invite. Is the news of his return not worth it?? Are you insinuating that we should not report a return for the lad to football after over a year of inactivity. Or is Nwakali now a Ghanaian player that we should not bother with? So what's the noise about Nwakali if not only about his 13 mins cameo debut? Is it wrong to have reported his 13 mins cameo? I am really trying to get your angle here.

charlesemeka85:
oga i never told you igbekeme is better than ejaria, aribo and co or he deserves to be in the current eagles set up but stating that the noise abt nwakali doesnt worth it and used azeez and igbekeme who is doing decently well in the same league as an example.

Also i never told u he is the best player at zaragoza.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
I never said you called him better than the listed players or called him the best at Zaragoza. I only asked to tell me that unique thing he will be bringing to the Eagles as a player. I really want you or anyone to please show me that unique thing he brings. That's all.

Nwakali only just returned and we dropped a news on it. Nothing about SE invite. Is the news of his return not worth it?? Are you insinuating that we should not report a return for the lad to football after over a year of inactivity. Or is Nwakali now a Ghanaian player that we should not bother with? So what's the noise about Nwakali if not only about his 13 mins cameo debut? Is it wrong to have reported his 13 mins cameo? I am really trying to get your angle here.

with the likes of aribo, ndidi, azeez, etebo, iwobi and uncapped ejaria if i tell u that igbekeme deserves a chance in the team then i am a lair. But still nwakali making a cameo appearance a forthnight ago doesnt deserve any mention in this tread to be honest because to me its nothing special

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
A lot of folks didn't see this, but these are our best attackers this season according to UEFA league coefficient. All have scored or assisted 10+.

9. Kingsley Onuegbu, Nea Salamis, 348.95
The oldest player on this list, Kingsley has scored 14 times and is currently without a club.

8. Chidera Ejuke, Heerenveen, 421.629
Probably the breakout Nigerian player of the year, a lot of people didn't know Ejuke when in Norway until he blew up in the Eredivise. The flamboyant winger has completed 98 dribbles, the highest in Netherlands and fifth highest in the whole of Europe. But more importantly Ejuke has a eye for goal netting 9 times and providing 4 assists. He is rated as the best left winger in Netherlands.

7. David okereke, Club Brugge, 439.9
Club Brugge are the highest ranked club by UEFA and they have Okereke as their second highest goal scorer. He has provided 9 goals and 2 assists.

6. Sadiq Umar, Partizan Belgrade, 511.75
If it were to be just goal contributions, Sadiq Umar would be first, but weakness of the Serbian League means Umar lies sixth. 12 goals is a lot but 11 assists is exceptional for a striker. To add to that, Umar has the highest goal contribution of any Nigerian this season.

5. Olarenwaju kayode, Gaziantep FK, 519 pts
Kayode has provided 6 assists and scored 9 goals across 24 games for the Turkish club. Kayode is on loan from Shakhter Donetsk.

4. Moses Simon, Nantes, 584.8 pts
For a side that has scored a paltry 28 goals, it is no small feat that Simon has contributed 10 of those goals. The left attacking midfielder earned himself a four-year contract and won Nantes Player Of the season. 5 goals 5 assists.

3. Cyril Dessers, Heracles, 648.88
Dessers is currently the only Nigerian since Nwankwo Kanu to achieve a perfect 10 rating in a match. This was when he was directly involved in 5 of the 6 goals his team netted against VVV-Venlo, an hat-trick and 2 assists.
Dessers was voted as the best striker in Netherlands. He has scored 15 goals and provided 5 assists.

2. Anthony Nwakaeme, Trabzonspor, 657.4 pts
For a player that has score at least 10 goals in each of the last 5 seasons, it is surprising that he has managed only one start in the National Team career. Tony has scored 11 goals this season and provided 8 assists. Tony plays as a left attacking midfielder and none of his goals has come from the penalty spot. Tony is the second oldest player on this list yet he has won the most whoscored MOTM (5) and has the highest rating of 7.59 which is the 3rd highest in Turkey.

1. Victor Osimhen, OSC Lille, 1111.12 pts
Osimhen has scored 13 goals for lille and layed off 6 assists. What blows the mind is that 9 of those goals has been the first in the matches played. Osimhen who is also the youngest player on this list, won Lille's best player. Osimhen has been involved in 19 of Lille's 35 League goals, a whooping 54.3%.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Subzero047:

Norwich is a very small club, I doubt they can hardly afford the 6000

Same here. But I'm sure they'll make good money from the sales of the likes of Cantwell,Buendia and Max Aarons who I also feel have done enough to remain in the league.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anybody knows this guy? Samuel Eduok
A position we currently lack depth is the Right Winger spot, especially one who is a natural left footer. We are also bereft of deadball specialists and players who can shoot from distance. But according to WhoScored Samuel Eduok ticks all these boxes, he currently has 9 goals. Although I can't find a single video for him. He played at the U20 WC in 2013 and is 26yrs old.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
charlesemeka85:
leave dem mk dem still dey live in hypeville. Kelechi is over 20yrs old n yet to do anytin since he left tue shores of africa.

We have been hoping that he start fulfilling his potentials and since that period the likes of aribo and ejaria emerged, even azeez got a recall to the national team after how many yrs. We will still be waiting on nwakali and soon eze will switch allegiance to us hahahahahahahaha
at a point they'll understand that maybe, just maybe the boy has nothing to offer football
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
jihday:
at a point they'll understand that maybe, just maybe the boy has nothing to offer football
lol. Na so dem hype em brother with names like chidiebere 360 abi 380 and now he is playing in maldives abi solomon island
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Okay, that's that on Igbekeme then. You cannot show me the unique thing he brings. So this talk of him is just a distraction from a simple news post on Nwakali's return. Simple.

Meanwhile you are really telling me then that a return to football for K.Nwakali at his new side, Huesca does not deserve a mention on this thread. Wow.
And it is nothing special to you b'cos you have always insulted the lad so it's no surprise. But to Super Eagles Media Officer, it was something. He couldn't even hide his Joy. And to Rohr, he also took notice and was glad.

But you now saying that a Nigerian player who has been working hard to return to the pitch does not deserve a mention when he finally gets his debut after efforts on his part to revive his career at his new side, is quite warped. Is this no longer the Thread for Super Eagles and Nigerian players home and abroad? Hmmm....interesting.

charlesemeka85:
with the likes of aribo, ndidi, azeez, etebo, iwobi and uncapped ejaria if i tell u that igbekeme deserves a chance in the team then i am a lair. But still nwakali making a cameo appearance a forthnight ago doesnt deserve any mention in this tread to be honest because to me its nothing special

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
andrewbaba44:

It’s a step down

You aren’t wrong

How??.

He's clearly moving to one of Belgium's big club and will most likely play European Football and will clearly go there and become the 1st choice striker, abi na because of Onuachu you no want make he go there
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

Nerdy..let it go..u don't av to explain ursef over and over again to "CONCLUDED MINDS" or els u will just keep explaining, well except if u no dey taya sha grin grin
We Wey read d report.. Knw say na report u just drop,it doesn't insinuate any form of praising or clamouring for his call up in eagles. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8743) (8744) (8745) (8746) (8747) (8748) (8749) ... (16449) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hatakekakashi, BankyGee(m) and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.