Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12000751 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8828) (8829) (8830) (8831) (8832) (8833) (8834) ... (16398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Starboytwo:
ive just heard a brand new absurd

calvert lewin better pass osihmen? mo fuh

is he an international?

has he been to a major tournament?

how old is he?

has he scored 20 goals in a season in his career?

who will buy calvert lewin for 70 milla?

richarlison gan we go debate am...

Please help me tell them oo especially the bolded

Richarlison is a very wasteful striker/attacker

Osimhen is deadlier
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChrisKels:

Still hearsay and emotions

But why then is he stalling even after been approached by Rohr??

or is that hearsay??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Starboytwo:
i sincerely hope eze do not play for us, he should play for 3 lions if he sure for am...

Cooluo temper gi nwoke m
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Blueelf:

I understand your point bro but the truth is the lad ain't got love for Naija and would jump at the slightest opportunity to play for England like Tomori and Tammy

Such players can never give 100% to the Super Eagles. Hence, my apathy towards him.

Before you can make that deduction you must know the player otherwise it's assumptive prejudice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
komekn:

He has a lot of potential indeed outstanding ability. But he is plagued by injury he has spent almost the whole season injured.

There was a period he had been injured for two seasons.

It will be difficult for him to get a good club, because he seems unable to play a season without injury. Clubs notice these things.

I had thought he was over his injury problems but it's been the case. As a result this season he has been missing in action.

He has done nothing with his career since what he showed at Arsenal academy, and he was a failure in Belgium. He is a waste pipe, he doesn't deserve to be discussed here

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Blueelf:

cc Andrewbaba44 grin grin grin grin

U are on your own o.

No involve me grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
komekn:

Before you can make that deduction you must know the player otherwise it's assumptive prejudice.
CONFIRM TALK wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol
E go shock you
cheesy
full time 2-2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Blueelf:

But why then is he stalling even after been approached by Rohr??
or is that hearsay??
There is more to it than meets the eyes. Just relax
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
komekn:

Of course, you'll jump at their defence

Let Southgate just visit Ebere Eze and let's watch his reaction

Na here we day...I go bookmark this your post

He will only choose Naija after an offer for England doesn't come..No surprise because we are always second choice to them
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChrisKels:

He has done nothing with his career since what he showed at Arsenal academy, and he was a failure in Belgium. He is a waste pipe, he doesn't deserve to be discussed here
ISAAC SUCCESS BROTHER
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChrisKels:

Okay, If you say so

I go dey one corner siddon look
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChrisKels:

HMM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Danielnino00:

U are on your own o.

No involve me grin

grin grin grin

Its a good time to troll andrewbaba44 na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin grin UCL IS OURS
Blueelf:

grin grin grin

Its a good time to troll andrewbaba44 na

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
maidaboi:
grin grin UCL IS OURS

Joseph the dreamer

Wakeup from thy slumber o ye sluggards grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Blueelf:

Okay, If you say so
I go dey one corner siddon look
Just know he is an Mbaise man, and there is one thing we Igbos know them for.
Go ask questions grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Osimhen Transfer Update

From Gianluca Di Marzio, SkySports Italy... (Translated from Italian)

Osimhen has left the hotel (images below) and will now meet Gattuso. Together with him, his agent with whom he landed in Italy in the morning is always present.

I even saw a video on the Di Marzio news site showing this. Di Marzio dey carry Osimhen matter for head like Gala. Lol
[b]
Good to know my sources were right from the very beginning. Komekn how far naa? [/b]You can see you were quick to mock. Do you believe me now? grin I have sources. wink

It seems you take this way too seriously.

All it says is that no other team particularly in the EPL presented a substantive offer for him. And in the advent or no offers you accept what you get.

It doesn't mean you have some unique outstanding insight, it's very public knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
maidaboi:
HMM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I mailed you about 3months ago without a reply
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin grin grin
WITH MESSI NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Blueelf:

Joseph the dreamer

Wakeup from thy slumber o ye sluggards grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChrisKels:

The only championship midfielder that will add something to our team now is Ebere Eze. He is very creative and ambidextrous.

Till tomorrow, I would pick Azeez ahead of Etebo.

I agree with you on azeez ahead of etebo
But on ebere eze i disagree the dude is overhyped he dribbles alot and this slow down counter attack and he lack good work rate till tomorrow ill pick iwobi and olise ahead of him that duo have good workrate and keep their work as simple as possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
I THOUGH I REPLY?
ChrisKels:

I mailed you about 3months ago without a reply
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChrisKels:

Cooluo temper gi nwoke m
hahahah, ok i don cool, i swear... na the guy matter wan dey tire me small small.... but i don cool sha...lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Really a tall order for Uzoho but we never can tell. The lad is a hard worker. Time will tell.

I just hope a nobody comes from nowhere to actually get close to the record. Its common in the GK world.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
HOW MANY MATCH HAVE OLISE PLAY FOR YOU TO CONCLUDE?
sheyishemba:

I agree with you on azeez ahead of etebo
But on ebere eze i disagree the dude is overhyped he dribbles alot and this slow down counter attack and he lack good work rate till tomorrow ill pick iwobi and olise ahead of him that duo have good workrate and keep their work as simple as possible
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChrisKels:

I don't value opinions without deep thoughts seriously. When posts are made to impress the audience and in a bid have facts buried, I view the poster as a weakling chasing clout. That said, I wonder how you guys do it, as in, chicken out just so you wouldn't be seen as the odd one out.

Dude Ejaria and Eze no be mate ballistically, even Iwobi would sit for Eze as long as AM is concerned. Eze is the only thing our midfield lacks presently and I will be the happiest man the day we finally bags him. Ejaria isn't what we need now.

Ejaria is a CMF not AMF
Dont try undermine Ejaria's quality he is good at keeping the ball and also have some killer passes he is decent if you ask me he will be fighting for a shirt with etebo

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Villarreal stand a fine chance but they must continue in their fine form while hoping Getafe drops a few points. It would be hard. Getafe won yesterday to maintain their hold on 4th. We are in for a photo finish in the battle for the last UCL spot. wink

Surely one of Etebo and Chukwueze must settle for Europa whole the other bags UCL football. In the end, both will be in Europe. Now, this is in the hope that Getafe buys Etebo permanently from Stoke.

He should push for such. Stoke ko, stove ni!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Blueelf:

I don't think Richarlison is better than osimhen.

Pata pata on the same level

I believe in supporting your player but not to the point of delusion.

Richarlison is a Brazilian international that has had 5 years of consistent continous first team football and he is just about 1 year ➕ older than Victor.

Osimhen is just about getting to having completed his first two seasons of first team football. You really cannot compare the two.

The fact of the matter is EPL is not French league one there is a big gulf in quality, that is the reality. And you think he will bench Richarlison.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChrisKels:

I don't value opinions without deep thoughts seriously. When posts are made to impress the audience and in a bid have facts buried, I view the poster as a weakling chasing clout. That said, I wonder how you guys do it, as in, chicken out just so you wouldn't be seen as the odd one out.

Dude Ejaria and Eze no be mate ballistically, even Iwobi would sit for Eze as long as AM is concerned. Eze is the only thing our midfield lacks presently and I will be the happiest man the day we finally bags him. Ejaria isn't what we need now.
At the emboldened, that's definitely not me, I don't chicken out, instead I easily lose interest when such argument is brewing because I don't have the time to argue over things that even the blind could see. Where i come from, we don't runaway from fight, instead we pitily forgive the person before the fight even commence because if we chose to, it surely won't benefit the other person, thats Esan and that's why I don't forge ahead with most argument here.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChrisKels:

Chriskel iwobi sitting for eze hope all is well sha
Ya overhyping this dude all he does Is dribbling all around like messi he can't stand iwobi workrate biko is better than him ohhh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
komekn:

It seems you take this way too seriously.

All it says is that no other team particularly in the EPL presented a substantive offer for him. And in the advent or no offers you accept what you get.

It doesn't mean you have some unique outstanding insight, it's very public knowledge.

If you are disappointed that the deal is scaling through after boldy proclaiming that he won't get into the starting XI of a championship team,just say it grin

We won't beat you grin

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
komekn:

I believe in supporting your player but not to the point of delusion.

Richarlison is a Brazilian international that has had 5 years of consistent continous first team football and he is just about 1 year ➕ older than Victor.

Osimhen is just about getting to having completed his first two seasons of first team football. You really cannot compare the two.

The fact of the matter is EPL is not French league one there is a big gulf in quality, that is the reality. And you think he will bench Richarlison.

I don't think this your narrative is right, the fact that you started doing something before me or you have been into something before me doesn't make you better than me. Rather I think stats in their professional career would do. And please don't tell me about EPL and French Ligue 1 because Neymar plays in this same french Ligue 1 and I rate him higher than every players in the EPL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8828) (8829) (8830) (8831) (8832) (8833) (8834) ... (16398) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, Philosopher1979, dkay51(m), Timi45, Lawag3 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.