Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12028534 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8986) (8987) (8988) (8989) (8990) (8991) (8992) ... (16410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Edopesin:

No mind Andrew

If I don’t see Ighalo in the starting line up today then I will be supporting Chelsea grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

This was Arsenal's first goal. 10 of the 11 players on the pitch touched the ball and it involved 18 passes.

They couldn't do this against Liverpool and needed two errors to score against them. Liverpool had 8 shots on target.

Manchester city had 1 shot on target. They were poor.

They sat deeper against Manchester City. They did not sit as they did against Liverpool. Remember, Liverpool could hardly muster a shot on target against Atletico Madrid. That is why teams that play in Expansive possessive way need to work on increased efficiency when it concerns creating chances against compact defence.

The goal you are talking about does not show the numerous times arsenal easily gave up the ball by huffing it away.

We dominated the game and had loads of shots. The 1 shot on target will not show the narrow misses we had.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
andrewbaba44:

If I don’t see Ighalo in the starting line up today then I will be supporting Chelsea grin

Ok na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Hanibal(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I am not critiquing Arteta. I have even congratulated him. He did what he had to do to win and props to him. I was correcting some that tried to make it look like he weaved some tactical magic and outclassed Guardiola. He did not he sat deep and worked with a strategy to win a difficult game.

Thank you.
We can drag this for as long as you want,
Oga Guardiola's strategy for winning games is to put his centre backs in midfield and bore opponents with passes until they loose their shape and concentration and get ripped apart.
Arteta's strategy yesterday was to sit deep, block the passing channels, and launch quick precise attacks through city's weakest links (the flanks)

You see, strategy is strategy whether it is all out attack madness or sitting deep and soaking pressure.

Arteta pulled a tactical MASTERCLASS that Pep had no answer to, Pep got outsmarted and beaten 2 nil.
There's no where it is written that the only way of playing football is the Pep way.
Last night Arteta was the better tactian, deal with that fact and let's move on.

11 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hanibal:

Oga Guardiola's strategy for winning games is to put his centre backs in midfield and bore opponents with passes until they loose their shape and concentration and get ripped apart.
Arteta's strategy yesterday was to sit deep, block the passing channels, and launch quick precise attacks through city's weakest links (the flanks)

You see, strategy is strategy whether it is all out attack madness or sitting deep and soaking pressure.

Arteta pulled a tactical MASTERCLASS that Pep had no answer to, Pep got outsmarted and beaten 2 nil.
There's no where it is written that the only way of playing football is the Pep way.
Last night Arteta was the better tactian, deal with that fact and let's move on.

How did Pep get outsmarted? Are you saying he did not expect Arteta to sit deep and wow, Arteta shocked Pep by sitting deep? How did he outsmart him?

Almost every team sits deep, very deep against us. The reason why we have lost loads this season is due to this. Nothing out of the extraordinary. We just work extra hard to break the dead lock early to ease space. When we don't or conceed early, we suffer.

Nothing like outsmarting here. Or are you saying Simeone outsmarted Klopp by sitting very deep in both games?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hanibal:

No mind good joe ,e 2 like arguement ,I doubt he loves pep more than the way I do

Pep can’t win every game and his tactics can’t work everytime

Simple and clear
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Hanibal(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

How did Pep get outsmarted? Are you saying he did not expect Arteta to sit deep and wow, Arteta shocked Pep by sitting deep? How did he outsmart him?

Almost every team sits deep, very deep against us. The reason why we have lost loads this season is due to this. Nothing out of the extraordinary. We just work extra hard to break the dead lock early to ease space. When we don't or conceed early, we suffer.

Nothing like outsmarting here. Or are you saying Simeone outsmarted Klopp by sitting very deep in both games?
Teams sit deep against city because city's game is possession, that's what they learn day and night everyday of the week, it is madness trying to beat city at possession football. If you want to fight a monkey, you don't do hand to hand combat with a monkey on the trees, bring it to a level ground and give it the beating of it's life.

Long story short, teams sitting deep and City isn't an admittance of superiority but an enactment of the analogy above.

It is Guardiola's duty to find a plan B, when his plan A doesn't work like last night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Three English clubs are making efforts to hijack Club Brugge's move for Nigerian-born winger Bright Osayi-Samuel.

According to Football Insider via The Sun, European-chasing Leicester City are interested in landing the Queens Park Rangers wing wizard, with Brighton & Hove and Fulham also keen on his services.

Osayi-Samuel was not selected for Queens Park Rangers' entertaining 4-3 victory over Millwall on Saturday amid ongoing speculation surrounding his future.

The 22-year-old was previously linked with possible moves to Southampton and Premier League new boys Leeds United but both clubs appear to have cooled their interest.

Belgian champions Club Brugge are on the verge of agreeing a deal with Osayi-Samuel for a fee of five million euros.

The former Blackpool starlet has entered the final year of his contract with the Hoops and they know this is the best time to sell him at a premium price or risk losing him for nothing come the end of next season.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
andrewbaba44:

you are not alone
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eazyjakes(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

To outsmart literally means to defeat or get the better of someone by being clever or cunning exactly what Arteta did yesterday. I am Arsenal Fan since 1998 and I have been very critical of the team late Wenger years and during Unai’s reign but they were perfect physically and tactically last night.
I love Guardiola’s style a lot and adore the guy but you wont win every football game no matter the style u adopt. Your definition of parking the bus does not one bit apply to arsenal last night as their tactics was far from that.
City is a great team but don’t underestimate the efforts Arsenal put in to get that result....shelah!

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
eazyjakes:

To outsmart literally means to defeat or get the better of someone by being clever or cunning exactly what Arteta did yesterday. I am Arsenal Fan since 1998 and I have been very critical of the team late Wenger years and during Unai’s reign but they were perfect physically and tactically last night.
I love Guardiola’s style a lot and adore the guy but you wont win every football game no matter the style u adopt. Your definition of parking the bus does not one bit apply to arsenal last night as their tactics was far from that.
City is a great team but don’t underestimate the efforts Arsenal put in to get that result....shelah!

How is sitting very deep almost all through the game not parked bus? That was the overall strategy.

By the way, winning has a lot to do with fortune than outsmarting. The strategy Arteta adopted favoured him. He did not outsmart Guardiola. There are teams that have adopted the same approach against City and failed woefully because we found a way to break the deadlock. Were they outsmarted?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hanibal:

Teams sit deep against city because city's game is possession, that's what they learn day and night everyday of the week, it is madness trying to beat city at possession football. If you want to fight a monkey, you don't do hand to hand combat with a monkey on the trees, bring it to a level ground and give it the beating of it's life.

Long story short, teams sitting deep and City isn't an admittance of superiority but an enactment of the analogy above.

It is Guardiola's duty to find a plan B, when his plan A doesn't work like last night.

I repeat, there is no plan B. It is either it works when you take your chances or it doesn't work when you don't take your chances. The goal is to create multiple chances in every game. That we did well.

Deciding to sit deep is accepting superiority of the opponents because the manager knows if he tries to go toe to toe with the opponents they will be annihilated. So it is better to give the Worthington FC approach.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
andrewbaba44:

No mind good joe ,e 2 like arguement ,I doubt he loves pep more than the way I do

Pep can’t win every game and his tactics can’t work everytime

Simple and clear

Where did I say Pep must win every game or are you just avoiding the points I made.

I said we have lost loads this season, 9 in the EPL if I am correct due to similar strategies adopted by opposition. So where did you get Pep must win every game.

My point is simple. Sitting deep is hoping the attacking team fails to take their chances and when the few opportunities, you take them. It is not outsmarting or out classing. It is surrendering a fight and hoping you can stay on the negative and get a favourable result.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ndidi starts. Nacho on the bench. Rodgers playing same XI and same formation he used to beat Sheffield Utd.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
charlesemeka85:

Three English clubs are making efforts to hijack Club Brugge's move for Nigerian-born winger Bright Osayi-Samuel.

According to Football Insider via The Sun, European-chasing Leicester City are interested in landing the Queens Park Rangers wing wizard, with Brighton & Hove and Fulham also keen on his services.

Osayi-Samuel was not selected for Queens Park Rangers' entertaining 4-3 victory over Millwall on Saturday amid ongoing speculation surrounding his future.

The 22-year-old was previously linked with possible moves to Southampton and Premier League new boys Leeds United but both clubs appear to have cooled their interest.

Belgian champions Club Brugge are on the verge of agreeing a deal with Osayi-Samuel for a fee of five million euros.

The former Blackpool starlet has entered the final year of his contract with the Hoops and they know this is the best time to sell him at a premium price or risk losing him for nothing come the end of next season.

This is QPR manager
“There’s very strong interest from a Belgian club,”
“Bright was training with us yesterday to start today. But talks are now at an advanced stage and it was a case of acting in everyone’s interests.
“No paperwork has been finalised but talks are certainly at an advanced stage.”

It is as good as done.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ishaq Abdulrazak, 18 yrs old Central Midfielder scored a goal today for his table topping side, Norrkoping in their 4-2 loss away today. He came on in the 81st min and scored in the 84th.

Fine finish it was too.

He now has 1 goal and 1 assist in 6 league appearances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzNtAHdZzPo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ndidi taking free kicks for Leicester.

1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Bournemouth set to be relegated, Solanke has blood on his hands, he's supposed to be their key source of goals but he failed them with just a paltry 2 goals to his name

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eazyjakes(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

How is sitting very deep almost all through the game not parked bus? That was the overall strategy.

By the way, winning has a lot to do with fortune than outsmarting. The strategy Arteta adopted favoured him. He did not outsmart Guardiola. There are teams that have adopted the same approach against City and failed woefully because we found a way to break the deadlock. Were they outsmarted?
They never sat as deep as u sound. Arteta drilled his side in curtailing the byline cutbacks that leads to so many City goals, squeezed the space to stop Kevin De Bruyne and Ilkay Gundogan shifting the ball quickly, and closed the gaps close to the box where David Silva weaves his magic.
You need more than good fortune to create four chances all on target against a very good city side, thats a lil bit of efficiency. Arsenal first chance came off a David Luiz interception deep into City’s half before treading a pass for a one-one chance which Aubameyang missed.
They pressed superbly atimes and played from the back impressively too(one of which led to the first goal).They lost the ball atimes but so did City.
City is vulnerable on the counter with their only plan of possession football and may have to evolve other plans if they want to dominate for long like Fergie’s Utd..
Meanwhile,my examples of bus parking are:
Barcelona vs Inter...UCL second leg Semi 2010
Barcelona vs Chelsea...UCL 2nd leg semi 2012
Cameroun vs Argentina....Italia ‘90.

Not yesterday bro!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Digressing from our Naija lads just a little,

I am really liking this Luke Thomas kid. Saw him against Sheffield and he was super decent. Here again, lad has been quite good. Chillwell's got some badass competition.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Meanwhile, Watford have sacked both Nigel Pearson and Craig Shakespeare. Success and Dele Bashiru will be getting new coaches.

What's common to these two coaches sacked by the Watford board? Well, they are Ex-leicester coaches and were sacked by Leicester too.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
jihday:
Bournemouth set to be relegated, Solanke has blood on his hands, he's supposed to be their key source of goals but he failed them with just a paltry 2 goals to his name

Solanke is a waste man

Isaac success got more epl goals than him till recently grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

@constructive... Hahahahahahaha
You are the one clutching at lazy yammerings to evade the fact of your destructive criticisms towards the lad. There was nothing constructive about your criticisms at all.

And Right? Right how?? In what bloody way?? You were wrong in all facets of judgment on the Lad Osimhen. Just take your L and endure the pains of your everlasting gaffe that was laced with Acidic bias. grin

The young man Osimhen has proved you wrong over and over and over again! And will keep on doing so! Live with it. wink

Your being Superdelusuional again and the bitter pain of my constructive but VERY TRUE CRITICISM is giving you sleepless nights.

I will indulge you today.

Perception is not fact and either is it a truth, what is constructive to one person is bitter rancour to another, that's you. But a wise man takes correction doesn't scoff at it.

Flattery doesn't precede success but constructive criticism does.

I was very clear at that time, He wasn't good enough AT THAT TIME actually quite poor and technically naive AT THAT TIME.

I advised he should drop a league to Bundesliga 2 and or a less competitive league and re-invent himself. That's is to learn understand, appreciate, develop and improve. My posts are there for all to see in context with dates.

From Belguim league to French league and hopefully too Seria A, all within two seasons is exceptional progress for any player.

He still has a lot too learn his schooling is far from complete. He has played one season and 3/4 of a season of first team professional football.

Getting a big contract is the first stage and very difficult to do. But to meet the expectations associated with such huge contract in Seria A for a young player with top level consistency. That's going to be the biggest challenge.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eazyjakes(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Where did I say Pep must win every game or are you just avoiding the points I made.

I said we have lost loads this season, 9 in the EPL if I am correct due to similar strategies adopted by opposition. So where did you get Pep must win every game.

My point is simple. Sitting deep is hoping the attacking team fails to take their chances and when the few opportunities, you take them. It is not outsmarting or out classing. It is surrendering a fight and hoping you can stay on the negative and get a favourable result.
Sitting deep is not neccessarily an admittance of superiority,it is more of understanding your strengths and playing fully to that. No matter how deep you sit,you still have to to ur opponent’s half and score goals to win a game.
Alex Ferguson in the latter years of his reign would give up posssesion and sit deep when playing Wenger’s Arsenal and use the explosive pace of Ronaldo,Nani,Rooney et al to wreck havoc. Wenger’s arsenal kept possesion but lacked organisation at the back and most teams exploited that fully
Your philosophy of thinking possession football is the best make you see it that teams that sit deep come into the game with an inferior complex which is far from it.
It’s not good sportsmanship to attribute Arsenal’s win to merely sitting deep....shelah!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kane is pounding Leicester
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
komekn:

Your being Superdelusuional again and the bitter pain of my constructive but VERY TRUE CRITICISM is giving you sleepless nights.

I will indulge you today.

Perception is not fact and either is it a truth, what is constructive to one person is bitter rancour to another, that's you. But a wise man takes correction doesn't scoff at it.

Flattery doesn't precede success but constructive criticism does.

I was very clear at that time, He wasn't good enough AT THAT TIME actually quite poor and technically naive AT THAT TIME.

I advised he should drop a league to Bundesliga 2 and or a less competitive league and re-invent himself. That's is to learn understand, appreciate, develop and improve. My posts are there for all to see in context with dates.

From Belguim league to French league and hopefully too Seria A, all within two seasons is exceptional progress for any player.

He still has a lot too learn his schooling is far from complete. He has played one season and 3/4 of a season of first team professional football.

Getting a big contract is the first stage and very difficult to do. But to meet the expectations associated with such huge contract in Seria A for a young player with top level consistency. That's going to be the biggest challenge.

Hey uhmm listen Komekn... Just take your L and be quiet.... I dey watch ball. grin

Osimhen have shamed you over and over and over and over and over and will keep doing so....

Komekn once said and I paraphrase:
"Osimhen will struggle to make it into the Academy/Youth teams of Championship clubs."

Komekn also once said and I paraphrase:
"Why won't Osimhen end up like Chrisantus Macaulay? Macaulay was even more highly rated yet see how he turned out... Osimhen could be another Chrisantus..."

Well.... Mr. Twister Elite and Evader of Truth... grin

OUR IN-HOUSE CLOWN of the first order... grin Just accept your defeat. You failed. You got it wrong on the lad.

I have dug up your past rubbishes on Osimhen and have shown you times and times again... I don't wanna go back to read those stinking comments you dropped on our super lad who is now about to land a mega deal and move on to greater things with his career. A Career you never rated or saw anything good in.

Komekn... I really don't wanna go back to those posts... They make me...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

I know a lot of people would find it hard to believe but Dessers is just a poor man's Kane. On the same level as prime Harry Kane.

Harry Kane scores with both feet, reminds me of someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
eazyjakes:

They never sat as deep as u sound. Arteta drilled his side in curtailing the byline cutbacks that leads to so many City goals, squeezed the space to stop Kevin De Bruyne and Ilkay Gundogan shifting the ball quickly, and closed the gaps close to the box where David Silva weaves his magic.
You need more than good fortune to create four chances all on target against a very good city side, thats a lil bit of efficiency. Arsenal first chance came off a David Luiz interception deep into City’s half before treading a pass for a one-one chance which Aubameyang missed.
They pressed superbly atimes and played from the back impressively too(one of which led to the first goal).They lost the ball atimes but so did City.
City is vulnerable on the counter with their only plan of possession football and may have to evolve other plans if they want to dominate for long like Fergie’s Utd..
Meanwhile,my examples of bus parking are:
Barcelona vs Inter...UCL second leg Semi 2010
Barcelona vs Chelsea...UCL 2nd leg semi 2012
Cameroun vs Argentina....Italia ‘90.

Not yesterday bro!

Arsenal sat deep most of the game. If a team sits very deep, cutting passes is easy. Even against Barcelona on their best days. It does not mean the attacking team will not create chances. A lot falls on the attacking team having a break with its chances.

If they do not, there is a chance you lose on the counter. This is not with respect to yesterday's game alone but all games when a side chooses to sit deep most of the game.

We had chances we did not take them. When you misplace passes in compact situations, there is a chance of getting hit hard on the counter. Which was what happened yesterday and lots of games City lost.

If we are to dominate for a long time, it is about getting efficient and better at what we are doing.

If you look at our trophy cabinet in recent years, we have been very impressive with respect of dominance. Even Ferguson hardly won multiple trophies in England the way we have done in recent years. So why change a winning strategy?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Never put your heart on a team managed by Brendan Rogers, no matter how impressive they might look, they always flatter to deceive

Rogers is the master of capitulation.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
jihday:

Bournemouth AFC forward players
Josh King
Callum Wilson
Stanislas Jnr.
Arnaut Danjuma
Dominic Solanke

He was never supposed to be their key source of goals. They paid £20 million for potential not yet realised, he had after 21 games scored one goal for Liverpool. They expected him to be a lot better than he is and he is a great disappointment.

They should have got a proven goal scorer with Danny Ings but they did not.

Solanke was not even rated by the coaches we were all shocked when we saw the transfer fee. All l can say he was well marketed.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
The way Mou's Tottenham dey deal with them ehn... I just tire. Leicester will play and play and play. Keep the ball, cross... All to no avail. Spurs will get one counter and Gbam! Goal!

I just tire. I think they might have to settle for 5th.

ChrisKels:
Never put your heart on a team managed by Brendan Rogers, no matter how impressive they might look, they always flatter to deceive

Rogers is the master of capitulation.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tolulopefinest(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Chukwueze starts in his preferred position in a 4-2-3-1 formation

(1) (2) (3) ... (8986) (8987) (8988) (8989) (8990) (8991) (8992) ... (16410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.