Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12027683 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9810) (9811) (9812) (9813) (9814) (9815) (9816) ... (16409) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
forgiveness:

You like fooling yourself. When I less busy I will search.
Self sub. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
tbaba1234:

There is nothing to expose. He was third choice and was not playing not even for the reserve team.

This is what i said: https://www.nairaland.com/3018619/super-eagles-thread-dawn-new/2918#65457016

As at the time you made that comment, Alampasu was the third choice goalkeeper. That was early stage of the season.

Now, can you tell me why you never said anything about the inactivity of Okoye until now as you quickly did for Alampasu?

The same Okoye is on the bench while Alampasu is active. What do you have to say about this?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 12:13am On Oct 15, 2020
chrisooblog:
archaeologist to bad grin

Rara o. MI o qualify lati ma pe ara mi archaeologist o, ejo o.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Forgive me, food is ready tongue

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:45am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:

As at the time you made that comment, Alampasu was the third choice goalkeeper. That was early stage of the season.

Now, can you tell me why you never said anything about the inactivity of Okoye until now as you quickly did for Alampasu?

The same Okoye is on the bench while Alampasu is active. What do you have to say about this?

Alampasu was not active at that time. No games, not even reserve games.

Okoye was invited when he was active. He has become a feature of the team.

Okoye has played this season for B side so he is not inactive.

Both players are now in camp. The coach is playing the one that he trusts. I am not the one making the decision.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2020
jihday:

Forgiveness won't like this food grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Alfryd: 6:48am On Oct 15, 2020
jihday:
he won't like this nah
since the food was not cooked in his region [ alampasu ]

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Alfryd:

he won't like this nah

U guys are the real tribalists if u ask me. I never heard forgiveness mention the word tribe here as much as u guys

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Icon4s:

Rohr and Alloy Agu can keep fooling themselves. The same way they fooled themselves in the AFCON.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Alfryd:

he won't like this nah

enough with the tribal talk bro everyone on this thread has their favorites but saying its based on ethnic affiliations is over the top.

let's all just chill and dead that kind of talk
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2020
Alfryd:

he won't like this nah

Well, I don't except much. I already know......
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Rohr and Alloy Agu can keep fooling themselves. The same way they fooled themselves in the AFCON.
how did they fool themselves at AFCON? they sha won a medal
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Alfryd:

he won't like this nah

It's funny you will still call him a tribalist after this comment
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Icon4s:

I can see you are happy with the arrangement already. Not surprised.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Smarthssmith0907. Tell those your coaching crew, their days are numbered.

You even lied Alampasu started only 5 games in 5 years to justify the lies you peddle among yourselves in camp and deceive the gullible..

What a bloody shameless liar you all are.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:
Smarthssmith0907. Tell those your coaching crew, their days are numbered.

You even lied Alampasu started only 5 games in 5 years to justify the lies you peddle among yourselves in camp and deceive the gullible..

What a bloody shameless liar you all are.

As it stands now, Alampasu is totally out of the picture and destined for international wilderness. From what I gathered, dude couldn't measure up in training, he was so poor he got leapfrogged by Yakubu, he would not even have made any of the match day squads if Tobias Okikiola Lawal had his Nigerian passport.

Currently, he is below Uzoho, Maduka, Osigwe, Yakubu, Okiki and Akpeyi, so bro chill, Alampasu is gone, for now. He should go try his luck with Togo, the country of his parents.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2020
jihday:

Not totally sold on him yet, still prefer Uzoho as the first choice. Also, Okiki will give him a good fight for that 2nd position.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Tolulopefinest:
Juventus has been awarded 3 goals , 3 points against Napoli

Too bad for the Italian league
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

As it stands now, Alampasu is totally out of the picture and destined for international wilderness. From what I gathered, dude couldn't measure up in training, he was so poor he got leapfrogged by Yakubu, he would not even have made any of the match day squads if Tobias Okikiola Lawal had his Nigerian passport.

Currently, he is below Uzoho, Maduka, Osigwe, Yakubu, Okiki and Akpeyi, so bro chill, Alampasu is gone, for now. He should go try his luck with Togo, the country of his parents.

From what u gathered? Come on now didn't we gather that Akpogunma was the best defender in camp? Let's start thinking these things through abeg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

Stop deceiving yourself. All you said are pure lies and deception to deceive the gullible.

SE doesn't belong to Rohr and Alloy Agu. They will be kicked out one day and another coach will be brought in. If it doesn't happen now, it will happen one day especially after change of government.

For now, you, Rohr and Alloy Agu can deceive yourselves.

Na own goal you take gather this lie of an information. Everybody don read am but pundits are saying Rohr is a sentimental coach.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2020
jihday:

Rohr is nothing but a coaching THOT who runs from one hot player to the next. There is no science behind any of this, the guy just follows the trend.

The good thing is that this guy is actually competent but if u actually think Rohr gave the other guys a chance u are either naive or very fullish.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Stop deceiving yourself. All you said are pure lies and deception to deceive the gullible.

SE doesn't belong to Rohr and Alloy Agu. They will be kicked out one day and another coach will be brought in. If it doesn't happen now, it will happen one day especially after change of government.

For now, you, Rohr and Alloy Agu can deceive yourselves.

OK, let's wait until that day, but for now, embrace reality; Uzoho, Maduka, Osigwe, Yakubu, Okiki and Akpeyi before Alampasu

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

From what u gathered? Come on now didn't we gather that Akpogunma was the best defender in camp? Let's start thinking these things through abeg

Never rated Akpoguma
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

OK, let's wait until that day, but for now, embrace reality; Uzoho, Maduka, Osigwe, Yakubu, Okiki and Akpeyi before Alampasu

Why should I embrace something born out of prejudice?

Pundits has seen through what happened in camp and give him a stick.

He is bound to fail if he continues to choose players based on sentiment and prejudice.

As far as I am concern, Uzoho and Maduka are not our best goalkeepers. They are as the result of favouritism and sentiment. Gbam
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

Rohr is nothing but a coaching THOT who runs from one hot player to the next. There is no science behind any of this, the guy just follows the trend.

The good thing is that this guy is actually competent but if u actually think Rohr gave the other guys a chance u are either naive or very fullish.

Agreed with everything you said about Rohr, and I want him gone because he is clueless, tactically & technically inept, in fact, dude is so bereft of coaching senses, but you see that Alampasu? He is not good enough, I have been following him at club level.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Why should I embrace something born out of prejudice?

Pundits has seen through what happened in camp and give him a stick.

He is bound to fail if he continues to choose players based on sentiment and prejudice.

As far as I am concern, Uzoho and Maduka are not our best goalkeepers. They are as the result of favouritism and sentiment. Gbam

Wow! But none of the pundits are making a case for Alampasu or giving him sticks for Alampasu, they all be talking about Yakubu, goes to show you that no one rates him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

Wow! But none of the pundits are making a case for Alampasu or giving him sticks for Alampasu, they all be talking about Yakubu, goes to show you that no one rates him

You are a bloody liar. Go and listen to radio and hear what the pundits are saying.

Of course, na Enugu you dey, you can't get these kinds of known pundits on your radio.

I even read one here by Solace. Don't tell me you didn't see it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

Never rated Akpoguma

I wasn't talking about u but that was the word
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

Agreed with everything you said about Rohr, and I want him gone because he is clueless, tactically & technically inept, in fact, dude is so bereft of coaching senses, but you see that Alampasu? He is not good enough, I have been following him at club level.

Then u also know that his team is poor in general.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:

You are a bloody liar. Go and listen to radio and hear what the pundits are saying.

Of course, na Enugu you dey, you can't get these kinds of known pundits on your radio.

I even read one here by Solace. Don't tell me you didn't see it.

Hahahahaha this boy is in pains.

Boy, Alampasu is gone, he should go and try his luck with Togo, he isn't good enough for the eagles grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2020
This is a scout report on Paul Omo mukairu. The 20 year old wing forward just moved from turkey to anderletch in belgium. This is from scorenigeria

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/scouting-report-paul-mukairu-to-be-his-own-man-at-anderlecht/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9810) (9811) (9812) (9813) (9814) (9815) (9816) ... (16409) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lovewins, kentebemoney, charlesemeka85(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.