Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12027667 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9811) (9812) (9813) (9814) (9815) (9816) (9817) ... (16409) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

Then u also know that his team is poor in general.

Yea very poor, but that doesn't change the fact that Alampasu isn't goo enough. I follow these players
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

Agreed with everything you said about Rohr, and I want him gone because he is clueless, tactically & technically inept, in fact, dude is so bereft of coaching senses, but you see that Alampasu? He is not good enough, I have been following him at club level.

Why do you like lying to yourself, huh?

Among all those goalkeepers, Alampasu has better pedigree than all save Uzoho who played two games in the Laliga.

If Alampasu is not good, how did he ascend from Feirense U17 to become the second choice goalkeeper in the Portuguese second division within two seasons?

How did he become the first choice goalkeeper in the Portuguese third tier league and after the spending a season there became the third choice goalkeeper in Portuguese first division?

He is currently in playing in a first tier league.

Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2020
jihday:
Forgive me, food is ready tongue
Nonsense...make this guy collect Uzoho shirt first, i wan see something.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

OK, let's wait until that day, but for now, embrace reality; Uzoho, Maduka, Osigwe, Yakubu, Okiki and Akpeyi before Alampasu
Based on what ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Among all those goalkeepers, Alampasu has better pedigree than all save Uzoho who played two games in the Laliga.

If Alampasu is not good, how did he has ascended from Feirense U17 to become the second choice goalkeeper in the Portuguese second division within two seasons?

How did he become the first choice goalkeeper in the Portuguese third tier league and after just the season became the third choice goalkeeper in Portuguese first division?

Stop deceiving yourself.

Lol this boy be calming down, I no dey fight with you, na you and reality dey fight grin

Channel your frustrations, anger and abuses towards reality, not me grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

Hahahahaha this boy is in pains.

Boy, Alampasu is gone, he should go and try his luck with Togo, he isn't good enough for the eagles grin

Na lie? Name the pundits in Enugu radio station let me see.

Because Rohr and Alloy Agu lied to you, right?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

Yea very poor, but that doesn't change the fact that Alampasu isn't goo enough. I follow these players

The same "fact" you used to portray Simon Moses as a useless player, right?

Did you hear he was the best player of his team in Ligue 1? See as he is rubbing it on your face.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

Lol this boy be calming down, I no dey fight with you, na you and reality dey fight grin

Channel your frustrations, anger and abuses towards reality, not me grin

Who is fighting? I am only exposing your lies?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Na lie? Name the pundits in Enugu radio station let me see.

Because Rohr and Alloy Agu lied to you, right?

Wetin concern me, concern those yeye people wey full BrilaFM dey claim pundits nah grin

Bros i don't need your yeye radio, I interact and read from the real guys like Solace, Omidiora, Kuli, Otite, Iwedi, Anazodo, Chisom, Randa, Ayo Akinfe, Colin, Ed dove etc, not ur Ibandan express way pundits grin

Local man grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:

The same "fact" you used to portray Simon Moses as a useless player, right?

Did you hear he was the best player of his team in Ligue 1? See as he is rubbing it on your face.

You now running from pillar to post because reality is abusing you in the public grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Who is fighting? I am only exposing your lies?

grin grin

Bye bye to Alamapasu grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

Wetin concern me, concern those yeye people wey full BrilaFM dey claim pundits nah grin

Bros i don't need your yeye radio, I interact and read from the real guys like Solace, Omidiora, Kuli, Otite, Iwedi, Anazodo, Chisom, Randa, Ayo Akinfe, Colin, Ed dove etc, not ur Ibandan express way pundits grin

Local man grin

Is it the same Solace that criticize Rohr's decision for not testing Alampasu?

Brilla Fm still remains the best and renowned sports radio station in the whole Nigeria.

In fact, one of the best radio stations in Nigeria. That's where you can listen to the real players in football and sports in general.

The ones in Enugu are just local champions. Sorry, but that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

You now running from pillar to post because reality is abusing you in the public grin

Who doesn't know you are a bloody liar here?

I am just exposing you once again as I always gladly do.

Is Simon Moses still a carpenter? The same way you are peddling lies to downgrade Alampasu now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

grin grin

Bye bye to Alamapasu grin

Except you be God but now you don't have authority over Alampasu's future.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2020
jihday:
You can visit google to search for this but don't have time to prove to us that Aina was our best Afcon defender

At the time l made a screen shot from the CAF website that was generated by thier stats and analysts.

That screen shot was posted here at that time.

However, CAF it seems do not leave information ad infinitum on their webpages.

There is a plethora of online football analyst and statistics based sites. All with different takes on the exact same subject and therefore disparities.

Nonetheless, a screen shot from stats culled from whoscored by Allnigeriasoccer. In which they statistically ascribe Aina as the best Nigerian defender.

Omeruo is selected on to the best Afcon team by virtue of Nigeria being third but not statistically.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2020
elunico:

Your excuses are so lame.

Why didn't he outperform Nacho? In fact how many minutes did Nacho played more than Ighalo?

Ighalo was trash for so long, he should thank Sia1 and Rohr for his career progress.

At the Afcon qualifiers, he misfired and we failed to qualify.

That's a load of sentiment based negative bias nonsense.

"Ighalo was trash for so long"

Ighalo had a break out season in the EPL with Watford. Thats why he was able to get a crazy $$$$ contract with Chinese football.

If Ighalo has been trash for so long what then is KC
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2020
komekn:

At the time l made a screen shot from the CAF website that was generated by thier stats and analysts.

There is a plethora of online football analyst and statistics based sites. All with different takes on the exact same subject and therefore disparities.

Nonetheless, a screen shot from stats culled from whoscored by Allnigeriasoccer. In which they statistically ascribe Aina as the best Nigerian defender.

Omeruo is selected on to the best Afcon team by virtue of Nigeria being third but not statistically.

Are you sure you read what's on the screenshot very well??
As in very well?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2020
komekn:

That's a load of sentiment based negative bias nonsense.

"Ighalo was trash for so long"

Ighalo had a break out season in the EPL with Watford. Thats why he was able to get a crazy $$$$ contract with Chinese football.

If Ighalo has been trash for so long what then is KC

It is the truth oga...
Ighalo was a late bloomer both for the SE and at club level... He was bang below average for a long time until that Watford move..

Did Ighalo manage 8 goals for the super eagles before he turned 25? undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2020
ChrisKels:

Sorry that is not enough. If we should follow your opinion Ighalo wouldn't have been highest goalscorer in the AFCONQ & AFCON. Not saying u are wrong but the general public has the right to see for themselves.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Forgiveness for once be honest with yourself. We can criticize the coaching crew for their lack of tactical nous, perceived double standard or what not but Alampasu based on his club form and pedigree is simply not good enough for the SE yet. You would probably argue that on what basis was Maduka called up to the team but do two wrongs make a right? Simply put your anger is why is my favorite below average getting ignored in favor of their own favorite below average player when in actual fact you should be arguing against any kind of below average player being called up to the national team.

forgiveness:

If Alampasu is not good, how did he ascend from Feirense U17 to become the second choice goalkeeper in the Portuguese second division within two seasons?

How did he become the first choice goalkeeper in the Portuguese third tier league and after the spending a season there became the third choice goalkeeper in Portuguese first division?

Stop deceiving yourself.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:
Smarthssmith0907. Tell those your coaching crew, their days are numbered.

You even lied Alampasu started only 5 games in 5 years to justify the lies you peddle among yourselves in camp and deceive the gullible..

What a bloody shameless liar you all are.

The coaching crew contract end in 2022 grin
So there is still a long time ahead.
Concerning alampasu I gave you the undiluted truth based on performance in camp he is good but okoye,yakubu,tobias are better that just the bitter truth even if rohr decide to give another GK a chance it should be matthew he is the second best after alampasu but rohr felt he needed only 3 solid Gk and he already have them in Uzoho,okiki and okoye don't be surprised will be the third choice GK if not for passport issue okiki would have played against Algeria so please try to calm down.
Friedden wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2020
smartsmith0907:

The coaching crew contract end in 2022 grin
So there is still a long time ahead.
Concerning alampasu I gave you the undiluted truth based on performance in camp he is good but okoye,yakubu,tobias are better that just the bitter truth even if rohr decide to give another GK a chance it should be matthew he is the second best after alampasu but rohr felt he needed only 3 solid Gk and he already have them in Uzoho,okiki and okoye don't be surprised will be the third choice GK if not for passport issue okiki would have played against Algeria so please try to calm down.
Friedden wink

Does it change the fact you and your coaching crew lied?

He will be fired before then because Nigerians are not comfortable with him and his coaching crew ability to take us to the promise land with his poor tactics, prejudice selection, unreasonable substitution etc
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

Sorry that is not enough. If we should follow your opinion Ighalo wouldn't have been highest goalscorer in the AFCONQ & AFCON. Not saying u are wrong but the general public has the right to see for themselves.

General public If the general can asses a player then whats the work of a coach ?? It is rohr's responsibility to invite a player asses him and field the ones that are good enough who in-turn pay the Rohr's trust with a good performance ...to be candid are you not impressed with Okoye if alampasu played would he have done any better don't be prejudicial my brother grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2020
komekn stop with the dishonesty. In what you just posted nowhere was it written that Aina was our best defender based on statistics. They are saying he had the highest interceptions which is just one aspect of defending. This your attempted spin is beneath you cut it out!

komekn:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Does it change the fact you and your coaching crew lied?

Lied about what
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Bascovanveli good morning o grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2020
smartsmith0907:

General public If the general can asses a player then whats the work of a coach ?? It is rohr's responsibility to invite a player asses him and field the ones that are good enough who in-turn pay the Rohr's trust with a good performance ...to be candid are you not impressed with Okoye if alampasu played would he have done any better don't be prejudicial my brother grin

We want to see other goalkeepers between the stick. For the past four years, Rohr and Alloy Agu have blocked us from seeing other goalkeepers.

Stop lying to yourself.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2020
chrisooblog:
komekn stop with the dishonesty. In what you just posted nowhere was it written that Aina was our best defender based on statistics. They are saying he had the highest interceptions which is just one aspect of defending. This your attempted spin is beneath you cut it out!

I wonder what he is trying to achieve by feigning ignorance of the obvious facts...
Later he will come and tel us that stats are indicative but not conclusive grin..

The same person saying "facts are indicative but not conclusive" is now trying to tell us that Aina was our best defender at the AFCON based on interception stats alone grin ...

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2020
smartsmith0907:

Lied about what

Alampasu started only 5 games in 5 years. Bloody liar.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:

We want to see other goalkeepers between the stick. For the past four years, Rohr and Alloy Agu have blocked us from seeing other goalkeepers.

Stop lying to yourself.

grin
Who are you to see
Are you the coach
Even rohr can't asses a GK that the work of alloy agu so what the hell are you saying
Rohr blocked from seeing other GK for the past 4 years he has played ezenwa,uzoho,akpeyi,even alampasu against Togo grin. Are you blind to see all these
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Alampasu started only 5 games in 5 years. Bloody liar.

Don't misquote me I said Alampasu has started 6 games in 5 years and I meant top flight football not age grade grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9811) (9812) (9813) (9814) (9815) (9816) (9817) ... (16409) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: charlesemeka85(m), elyte89, comodo, lovewins and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.