Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,528 members, 7,908,436 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

4 Things Eva Alordiah Could Be Doing That’s Not Singing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things Eva Alordiah Could Be Doing That’s Not Singing (409 Views)

Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / See What Some Boys & Girls Are Doing That Has Got People Talking On Facebook / Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Eva Alordiah Could Be Doing That’s Not Singing by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2016
Popular rapper, Eva Alordiah shocked her fans and indeed the entire Nigerian music industry when she announced that she was going to be quit music.
We were like

Why?

Her post on Instagram said

It’s tomorrow!! My last show as a ‘Music Artiste’! Yes, I am ending another chapter in my life and ready for the next!

While we’re not sure exactly what Eva would be up to as she prepares to open another chapter, we have a few ideas on what the rapper may want to do. READ MORE HERE http://www.9jalingo.com/2016/03/4-things-eva-alordiah-could-be-doing.html
Re: 4 Things Eva Alordiah Could Be Doing That’s Not Singing by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
1. Become an olosho.
2. Grab a real world job related to her course of study.
3. Pack on weight, birth multiple children then become a frustrated housewife.
4. If her craft was really good, become a ghost writer for established and upcoming acts.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / If A Guy Chase You For Long Doesn't Mean He Will Treat You Better! / Inspiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.