Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Let Your Wife Miss You Always - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Your Wife Miss You Always (2426 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Life is misery, at times I do wonder while wife cheat on their husband. Its gives me a sleepless night and I begin to ask myself is penis different from eachother. I interviewed some people and I observed there are many reasons while such happened. My people some people will even joking say 'don't you his own has sugar'. The following are some reasons while ladies cheat:
-some ladies just like having sex and one man can't satisfied them no matter what, either because of their past life or other things.
-some ladies do it because of money, if the husband is not willing or not able to cater for d family because of his lean pocket or a type that don't like given to ladies.
-some ladies do it because their husband didn't have time for them do to many things, like work, business trip, too occupied, tiredness, and staying away from eachother. The funny part of it is that, it doesn't mean if you are a Christian or other believes. Pastors wife atime do it. The rich people's wife atime have it with their driver, gateman and other low people to them, what a disgusting thing, above all is the next one;
-Average or more than average of ladies want man to handle them well on bed. If u can't make your wife cry or make sound on bed, you are not yet a man and I promise you, your wife will cheat on you. Some men within two minutes or seconds they have released. Some by the time they are having fore play time, they have release(premature ejaculation) some men their manhood will not be too strong and withing some minutes will come down. Imagine a young man that a ladies has to play with his manhood before its can rise. How will such person satisfy d lady. Some ladies don't want to do it but they will be force to do it because she need satisfaction. I bet you the day your wife tested it outside and satisfied, she will be spending your money on the man and she will never change because she didn't want to lose her home. What can't you correct that thing today and bring back your wife to your heart again. For more information on this contact me on whatsapp 08062430856 or call me on 07065486053
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by Cutehector(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
erectile dysfunction is a very very bad thing grin
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
erectile dysfunction is a very very bad thing grin
Yes my brother, you will even feel ashame of yourself and your won't even be willing to do it at time. Even your gal or wife may even be avoiding you because she knows you will just arouse her and not able to satisfy her, so act fast before it is too late. Before your gal quit you, act now.
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by Cutehector(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
adesteve0606:
Yes my brother, you will even feel ashame of yourself and your won't even be willing to do it at time. Even your gal or wife may even be avoiding you because she knows you will just arouse her and not able to satisfy her, so act fast before it is too late. Before your gal quit you, act now.
Lmao.. i'm a stud!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Have u experienced it before or you are still on it?
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by mekzyjoe(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
adesteve0606:
Have u experienced it before or you are still on it?

Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Don't wait till you are been ridicule, be a man ladies will be running after, a man your wife will be proud of
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Do u know the excess of sex is not to get child(ren) alone, is majorly for pleasure, do u experience the pleasure, is it not displeasure and depression that u always experience. Try to be free once and challenge your wife on bed, let ur wife beg for more and praise u. Let her be scared of u at times. Order today
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 5:16am On Apr 01, 2016
This will be funny to you. Some guy will tell you when I want to make love,some hour or minutes b4 that I must have taken hard drinks, india helm, and other things like that. Some will even go to the extend of taken drug to last on their gal. Do you the bitter true there? This things are killing your sexual drive and ability to make love will be depreciating. It may even worst that until you take those thing you can't perform very well again. That is one side effect of drugs.
So is always good to take something that will naturally restored you and remove those thing that is responsible for your erectile dysfunction. Order now or contact me for more information
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 6:34am On Apr 01, 2016
Try to bring ur family together again. Erectile dysfunction causes divorce. If a lady is fed up of u, that is all. For u to get another wife may be difficult except those that want to take advantage of your money and she will not stay, y are you wasting money then when what u can do that will make her stay without ur money is on ground and u will keep on enjoying eachother. Wife order for your husband today, just use it as a wedding anniversary or birthday gift to him and u will be happy again. Order now
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by Acidosis(m): 6:56am On Apr 01, 2016
Order what?

Juju?
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:
Order what?
Juju?
not juju, is natural food supplement which will rewire ur system and make you function well at all time
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Either you like it or not, there are three 'O' in Yoruba that all ladies like and want from men. Holiness has nothing to do with this, I'm a pastor, born again christian, Imam, etc. And one is so important to them most that they can even manage with you if you have that one. The three 'O' are Ounje-food, Owo-money and oko-Penis. Not that kind of your penis that will not make her scream oh, the one that will make her scream and sweat. she will be ready all d time to be with you. Some will say I stay with my children in my husband house, look critically you will know that was a cover up, if that man didn't perform his function very well he will get child(ren) from outside. What ladies really need is your performance on bed. Don't be surprice that pastors wives do cheat on their husband too. Is funny, yes it is true but you may not know. Try and be a man by getting the food supplement that will restore your manhood fully. Contact me today on whatsapp 08062430856, call 07065486053
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all. How is family today.
How do you cope with your family today, at least today is free and you suppose to enjoy your day as husband and wife. Are you having fun or you are afraid of having it because you can't satisfy her. Ok you are waiting to see where you can drink before action? Or you just observed that your drugs has finished. I'm sorry for you, while are u spending money on what can not last and still have adverse effect later. Forget about money and think about your family happiness. Aside, do you know the money you have been spending to buy drugs and some other things is more than this, I mean this still safe money, last longer and refresh your body, order today. Whatsapp 08062430856, call 07065486053. Act now has we start new week. Let her scream for the first time
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sex mostly in marriage is not about having children alone, there are some couples that desided to adopt child to avoid the stress of giving birth. The major reason while ppl marry is to have sextual pleasure and when this is absent, there is no reason for marriage. why did God said we should marry, first for procreation, but Paul said if u can't hold urself, go and marry to avoid fornication and adultry. Women enjoy sex most if they are able to reach orgasm but if a man fail to do that, she will be hurt and unfulfilled. By doing that the man has even fail to perform his function has husband. Body no be wood. If such persist that can cause woman to involve in extra marital affairs. That is while a man must do all he could to keep his home aside from act of rude by the woman. May God help us, order ur pack today and be a complete man.Whatsapp 08062430856, call 07065486053
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Can you imagine a house wife paying for a guy to have sex with him? Do you think is impossible? No is happening, why? Because the husband can't not satisfy d woman, do you know the most painful thing is that she is using your own money to pay for a guy for what you suppose to do to her alone for life. Is it her fault? No but your own fault. The second painful thing is the man if care is not taken will continue to nurse basterd as a child(ren). Try to avoid this my friend, act now, tomorrow may be too late. Whatsapp 08062430856, call 07065486053
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by ogawisdom(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Op I knew u r selling sth, what r u selling

Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ladies must you cheat on your guys or husband, bible say what God has join together let no man put asunder, even let no adultary put asunder. I pity you because is not easy and you are the one that carry the burden, as long as the man download between 1 to 2 mins, he is relieved but u are not. I will advise if you through love your husband, can't you look for solution for him. You can also contact me on behalf of your husband. Whatsapp 08062430856, call 07065486053
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 6:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Have you every cause to say pls I'm tired, do you want to kill me or you are so sweet, babe is sweeting me, etc. I could remember a lady want me buy force because of this before I get married, the first time we had sex, she was telling me, you are good in bed, what are doing, you are fucking me, wait now, do you want to kill me? I'm dried etc, when I wanted to quit her because of some thing, she still look for a way to come back. Imagine having sex for over 40mins, hmmm you said is not possible, it is greatly possible. I'm a typical example. Have you every last for 5min or 10 and you said you are a man. Can you imagine a lady telling you have you not come yet, come now I'm tired, because u stay longer. Can that lady cheat on you when she know she is already tired. No wonder when a lady meet one of his ex what she will be looking for is to start again despite married. Do you think is because of money, no but because of satisfaction. Whatsapp me for more info 08062430856, call 07065486053
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Don't wait till your wife will become proud and bring up acts that may be suicidal, get a solution to ur problem. Don't cover yourself. A problem share is half solve. Take action
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 4:03am On Apr 13, 2016
there is this adage that says 'no risk no reward'. If you believe you situation can't change because of the general say that there are lies everywhere then you wish to continue in you situation, if you also believe its can't work for your, how will you know when you have not tried it. Make your home a paradise today by making you wife happy, let her smile at you always even at a glance of ur picture and in you absent.
Re: Let Your Wife Miss You Always by adesteve0606(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2016
The beauty of a house is peace and love, when there is no love, peace can't exist. Ladies atime may pretend as if they can cope but the day a friend convince them and have a taste, that is final, my wife always tell me that she didn't want anybody to snatch me from her, because anybody I handle the way I handle her will not like to leave me. People still don't believe it works but it works even for female that is sexual stingy even to their spouse. Try your luck!

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Parent Says "No" / My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed / What Reasons Made You Marry Your Husband/wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.