Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,682 members, 7,905,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Cost Of An*l Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cost Of An*l Sex (3705 Views)

The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost / The One Who Wanted An@l / Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cost Of An*l Sex by TrueBorn: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
An*l sex is a sexual activity involving penetration of the an*s and in the quest of trying out something new to spice up their sex life, more and more married couples are turning to an*l sex (believe me when I say the statistics are skyrocketing!)

But an*l sex is unnatural and does come with a painful price. I believe God meant sex to be a harmless enjoyment between married couples and an*l sex does not fit into that requirement at all. It has health risks. Here are few of them:

-Due to the absence of natural lubrication in the an*s, penetration can perforate the colon or tear the tissue inside the an*s, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV.

-It exposes one to HPV (which may also lead to the development of anal warts and anal cancer), hepatitis, herpes and other infections.

-Repetitive an*l sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet. It is called anal incontinence.

So you see adults resorting to wearing diapers because of this problem. In some extreme cases, rectal prolapse (where the rectum protrude out the anus and is visible outside the body)

-Because the an*s is full of bacteria, practicing vaginal sex after an*l sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.

Someone said, "The only way to completely avoid an*l sex risks is to abstain from an*l sex."

What do you think?

Sources: Wiki,webmd.com

More ===> http://mitchelleobatu..com.ng/2015_09_01_archive.html?m=1

Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by kalushaiyke(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sound it!
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Durentt I feel your pain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by MRBrownJ: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
TrueBorn:

An*l sex is a sexual activity involving penetration of the an*s and in the quest of trying out something new to spice up their sex life, more and more married couples are turning to an*l sex (believe me when I say the statistics are skyrocketing!)

But an*l sex is unnatural and does come with a painful price. I believe God meant sex to be a harmless enjoyment between married couples and an*l sex does not fit into that requirement at all yet many had ana.l sex during biblical days so lets not pretend like its something new. It has health risks. Here are few of them:

-Due to the absence of natural lubrication in the an*s, penetration can perforate the colon or tear the tissue inside the an*s, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV.
NOBODY should try ana.l sex without lubricant, thats the common BASIC of this act

-It exposes one to HPV (which may also lead to the development of anal warts and anal cancer), hepatitis, herpes and other infections.
you can equally catch HPV from vaginal sex, if the person has indeed HPV?! NOBODY should try ana.l sex (or any other sex) without a condom

-Repetitive an*l sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet. It is called anal incontinence.
repetitive vaginal sex may leads to [b]honeymoon cystitis (Google it and educate yourself), therefore should we stop having sex altogether?! HELL NO!!! what you do is that you use a bit of both (vagina & Anu.s, et voila[/b]

So you see adults resorting to wearing diapers because of this problem. In some extreme cases, rectal prolapse (where the rectum protrude out the anus and is visible outside the body)

adult wearing diapers has a lot to do with INCONTINENCE and not ana.l sex

-Because the an*s is full of bacteria, practicing vaginal sex after an*l sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.
using a condom during ana.l sex is mandatory, thus what you wrote above is useless

Someone said, "The only way to completely avoid an*l sex risks is to abstain from an*l sex."
something as simple as a condom could solve that... but if thats the way you think we should solve problems then, there are many more diseases that can be caught via the vagina (involving the uterus/bladder etc), should we therefore stop having vaginal sex too?!

FIXED

1 Like

Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
PushPlay:
Dude! undecided

Stop mentioning me allover nairaland, Let me be!!

Face ur orientation, lemme face mine.
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
PushPlay:
Wicked! cheesy
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
[/b]hmmmm[b]
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
[/color]hmmmmmmmm[color=#990000]
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
ellacute45:
hmmmmm
lol u need to learn programming
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
[/b]why[b]
Cutehector:
lol u need to learn programming
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Cutehector(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
ellacute45:
[/b]why[b]
grin cheesy lol... female programmers r hot!
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Cutehector:
grin cheesy lol... female programmers r hot!
that's actually what I want to study
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Cutehector(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
ellacute45:
pls do... kiss
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by amiskurie(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Dude! undecided

Stop mentioning me allover nairaland, Let me be!!

Face ur orientation, lemme face mine.

Durrent durentdbiitch .... I hail o.how much is pampers,as e dey hot? grin
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
amiskurie:

Durrent durentdbiitch .... I hail o.how much is pampers,as e dey hot? grin
undecided Ask www.google.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>, r£tard
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by amiskurie(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
durentdbiitch:
undecided Ask www.google.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>, r£tard

Hahaha.... Kikiki.... Onidi gbona!!

Everyone knows there's a tunnel up in your asss.

Joysticks created a way,where there seems to be no way.
....just like Moses divided a sea.Kikiki! Hoelosho!
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
amiskurie:

Hahaha.... Kikiki.... Onidi gbona!!
Everyone knows there's a tunnel up in your asss.
Joysticks created a way,where there seems to be no way. ....just like Moses divided a sea.Kikiki! Hoelosho!

Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Elzends(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Your sweet gala and lacasera here
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by amiskurie(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=durentdbiitch post=44327200][/quote]

Permit me to laugh in Japanese** hoe-hoe-hoe-hoe-hoe-hoe**
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
amiskurie:

Permit me to laugh in Japanese** hoe-hoe-hoe-hoe-hoe-hoe**

Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 02, 2016
ellacute45:
I could teach you... wink
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sircomeference:

I could teach you... wink
thanks wink
Re: The Cost Of An*l Sex by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
ellacute45:
thanks wink

Got whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Order Bride To Remove Her Wedding Gown Because She’s Not A Virgi / Why Is #Toto Trending On Twitter? / Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.