Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated (1737 Views)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2016
This is my opinion.
We are in a time when feminism is the order of the day. So many ideology creeping up to destroy the ancient landmark that characterised peaceful home.

Mothers took time to train their daughters first on domestic things. Ladies spent time with their mothers receiving instructions and lessons on her to be a good wife.

Paerents set out on a full scale investigative mission to get information about the Home their children will be going

Today, the reverse is the case

Every human on earth came from a family making the family the most important factor for human and society development

The most important instrument for bringing up good kids is the MOTHER. So it become imperative to be careful when choosing a wife. She is closer to the children than the father.

How then can we know a good woman in a world where virtually all our ladies are artificial and pretentious. So the most important thing in knowing a good woman is through her domestic life.

No matter how artifical a lady is, she can't pretend to be domesticated.

Dating period is the most crucial time to look out for a domesticated woman, but most people have turned it to be a period of sexual escapade hence misplacing priority.

Beware of a lady who visit and always want to go to the eatery. A well groomed lady will prefer to go to the market and get food items, go inside the kitchen and prepare food for her man to eat.

She don't need to be reminded to arrange the house.

I have never discussed anything marriage with my girlfriend even though she always talk about it. Reason, I will have to remind her to wash the plate we both used in eating.

During easter, I called her to come assist me prepare food that I intend using to celebrate with friends and neighbours . She delayed till evening when everything was set. I even still have to asked her to clean up the kitchen after eating.

Most of my female friends are all guilty of this. The moment I noticed this in a lady, my intention of settling down with her will vanish, and I will have no option than to play along while we satisfy our urge.

No matter how crazy you are about her, dont ever overlook her domestic life. It is the most important ingredient of a good wife..

Dont say she will learn, mba. If she didn't display it while dating, there is every tendency that she won't do same when she become your wife.
A woman who can't take of her home is a catastrophy. She will rubbish every successful move you make

Be wise. Save the world from further nuisance.
Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2016
?
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Make una talk.

Don't be speechless. Criticise the write up
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2016
Is she your housegirl or girlfriend ?
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2016
PushPlay:
Is she your housegirl or girlfriend ?

I intentionally didn't want to write this there cos I know someone will coke up with this silky excuse..

Okay,if she come over and help in some house chores, she is a house girl. .

What then is she when she come over, spend days and get laid over and over again?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Serenity008:

I intentionally didn't want to write this there cos I know someone will coke up with this silky excuse..

What then is she when she come over, spend days and get laid over and over again?

Sex is supposed to be mutually enjoyed so nobody is laying anybody. You both fvcked and that it.
Every other activity must be done by both of you.

At least that's what I do.

I help in the kitchen.

We clean together.

I'll never even let her touch my laundry cuz that isn't necessary.

Be cool and be a gentleman buddie.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2016
@OP is she a domestic animal?

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2016
PushPlay:

Sex is supposed to be mutually enjoyed so nobody is laying anybody. You both fvcked and that it.
Every other activity must be done but both of you.

At least that's what I do.

I help in the kitchen.

We clean together.

I'll never even let her touch my laundry cuz that isn't necessary.

Be cool and be a gentleman buddie.

Being a gentleman doesn't mean one should be a fool.

Well it come to domestic chores, an excited doing it.

I prefer cooking for my woman whenever she is around.

All am saying is, once in a while, a well groomed lady should set out to do these things. It will go a long way to impress the man.

A lady who display sense of domestic chores, needs no recommendation from another person
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2016
Serenity008:

Well it come to domestic chores, an excited doing it.

All am saying is, once in a while, a well groomed lady should set out to do these things. It will go a long way to impress the man.

A lady who display sense of domestic chores, needs no recommendation from another person

You make it look like that's all you need her for.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Serenity008:

When it come to domestic chores, am excited doing it.

Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by chigoizie7(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Serenity008:

I guess a prostitute.
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by chigoizie7(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
My own is this, there is a difference between knowing how to cook and having passion for cooking.

U ve to have that passion for cooking. Not for me, for our kids, I can cook for myself, the only thing making me not to is washing plates and pots after cooking and eating.

As for washing of clothes? Don't bother to wash mine, I can do it, but u must be domesticated to be able/know that washing your clothes also helps in keeping the house neat.

Of course, u can know how to clean houses.

Right now, no one does the cleaning for me, I do it myself and perfectly too, I can not put up with someone who doesn't know the value of neat house, cos she will always mess the already cleaned house by me, and Ee go bring quarrels between me and her.

That is more reason why I need a domesticated lady, and not for her to be my slave or something as someone up there stated.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2016
chigoizie7:
My own is this, there is a difference between knowing how to cook and having passion for cooking.

U ve to have that passion for cooking. Not for me, for our kids, I can cook for myself, the only thing making me not to is washing plates and pots after cooking and eating.

As for washing of clothes? Don't bother to wash mine, I can do it, but u must be domesticated to be able/know that washing your clothes also helps in keeping the house neat.

Of course, u can know how to clean houses.

Right now, no one does the cleaning for me, I do it myself and perfectly too, I can not put up with someone who doesn't know the value of neat house, cos she will always mess the already cleaned house by me, and Ee go bring quarrels between me and her.

That is more reason why I need a domesticated lady, and not for her to be my slave or something as someone up there stated.

You are right there with me bro.
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2016
I agree with the Op but i have a lot to learn.
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2016
I'm surprised at some of these dudes comments.Nice dudes.
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2016
In a society where we have been misconstrued with the notion that a healthy sex life is the bane for a healthy home, yet the rate of divorce is alarming.

Destroy not the ancient landmark.

The Bible says a wise woman build her home.

The best thing that will make a woman find favour in the sight of his wife is when she is well grounded in domestic chores.

You can have maids, but you most regulate and supervise their activities.

You are a fool when your maid is the one selecting your husband menu.

A bigger fool when she serves him food

Infact, a waste when your man start thanking your maid after eating
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Touchey: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I agree with the Op but i have a lot to learn.
lemme guess you can't cook?
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2016
Touchey:

lemme guess you can't cook?

undecided
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Touchey: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:

undecided
lol I'm an excellent chef
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by jayloms: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
All I look out for most times is d "consciousness". A domesticated lady can be identified very easily - she does things without being told and that priceless attribute cannot be faked.

I don't consider such a lady a slave, matter-of-fact I cherish them and would completely understand when they fall short sometimes; Plus, there's the willingness to assist them when necessary. cool
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
jayloms:
All I look out for most times is d "consciousness". A domesticated lady can be identified very easily - she does things without being told and that priceless attribute cannot be faked.

I don't consider such a lady a slave, matter-of-fact I cherish them and would completely understand when they fall short sometimes; Plus, there's the willingness to assist them when necessary. cool

There is this babe in my lodge that is always there to assist me in cooking whenever am not chance.

I respect her more than I respect my girlfriend
Re: Don't Marry Her If She Is Not Domesticated by eyinjuege: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2016
A lot of marriages do happen without the woman being domesticated, and without the man being a major provider. Love has kept them going, and they do not see the seeming "flaws" of their partners.

A lot also depends on how they were raised as individuals. Some parents raised their sons to not see housework as a big deal, and they grew up knowing its normal for them to do things by themselves.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Slut Shaming - Ladies Get In Here / Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? / Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.