Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,553 members, 7,944,660 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? (2207 Views)

Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos / Desperate Housewives Season 6 / Desperate Housewives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? by dreamara(f): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2009
Just wondering whom you all would want Mike Delfino to get married to?Susan Meyer, his ex-wife or Katherine Mayfair his so-so lover now (as of Season 5). Who's your choice?
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2009
Susan. Because of the son they have together. Besides, I didn't really like Katherine and Mike's pairing and I was happy when MJ was showing Katherine resentment initially.
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? by kikii: 1:54am On Jul 31, 2009
Susan. They had so much chemistry, and really looked good together.
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? by omar22(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2009
I hope he marries Katherine, Susan is bed hoping "so and so" this is a lady who jumped into the bed of a person she met at the hospital while Mike was in Coma, she dumped Mike to go back to her ex
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? by Fiona0007: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2009
Looks like Mike will go back to his ex-, Susan. She's always been in his heart even when he was with Katherine. But i agree, Katherine might be a better woman for him. It's interesting.
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? by lindabon: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2009
omar22:

I hope he marries Katherine, Susan is bed hoping "so and so" this is a lady who jumped into the bed of a person she met at the hospital while Mike was in Coma, she dumped Mike to go back to her ex

i just tink she suffers from insecurity and can't really survive wit out a man in her life. people are dat way, you know, and it wil take the right man to heal the wound(and it happens to be mike.)katherine, hmmmm,  i c no chemistry.mike acts like he is in love and at thesame time repulsing her.his likeness 4her is unusual.as if someone if forcing him to like her
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2009
Dave would probably murder katherine on the camping trip. cry . Who mike gets married to is not even an issue yet untill he returns safely.
I have a feeling that katherine would be killed.
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? by warajaina: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2009
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? by mohawkchic(f): 3:06am On Aug 04, 2009
~What a cliff hanger Season 5 ended on!!

~SoOoo waiting to see who makes it to the aile. . .seeing pics of both Susan & Katherine in wedding Gowns on Location filming season 6 has defo kept the lid on Who it will be!!

~I'd like it to be Susan. . they still got something going on there. . . I doubt very much katherine will accept been rejected By Mike. . I sniff out a Bunny Boiler suitation in Season 6. . oh Yeah!

~An Italian family will be moving to the Street too. . .
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? by mystikal(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2009
Katherine pls, tired of Susan. But I know he's ending up with Sue finally.

(1) (Reply)

Free Live TV Mobile App / Request Any Hollywood Movie 720p Quality Print / Chat With Stephanie Okereke Live On 17th March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.