Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,573 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Diamond Bank Fraudulently Forced My Friend To Fix Her Acc Without Interest. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Diamond Bank Fraudulently Forced My Friend To Fix Her Acc Without Interest. (882 Views)

Diamond Bank Fraudulently Debit 62 Million From A Lagos Based Firm / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Nigerians Beware: How Diamond Bank Ruined My Flourishing Business –imo Businessm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Diamond Bank Fraudulently Forced My Friend To Fix Her Acc Without Interest. by playtheblues(f): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ha

1 Like

Re: How Diamond Bank Fraudulently Forced My Friend To Fix Her Acc Without Interest. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
You should consider Legal action, don't just rant here.

1 Like

Re: How Diamond Bank Fraudulently Forced My Friend To Fix Her Acc Without Interest. by suyamasta(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
playtheblues:
A friend of mine has had a BVN issue with Diamond Bank since last year bothering on name change

Diamond Bank is such an insensitive bank.

The EFCC and all other relevant bodies should look into their activities.

The Consumers Protection (Complaints) Department of CBN should also look into this matter.

This is outright fraud.
I will advise you contact the CBN office with proper complaint of deliberate infractions by Diamond Bank, also report the case to CPC they will sort this out in no time!
Re: How Diamond Bank Fraudulently Forced My Friend To Fix Her Acc Without Interest. by alakara(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
mail them and copy CBN customers complaints dept
Re: How Diamond Bank Fraudulently Forced My Friend To Fix Her Acc Without Interest. by femeritus: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
I think that's what the bank is good at doing. What a shame! My case is similar to this too. Check the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3023726/please-advise-bank-frustrating-business
Re: How Diamond Bank Fraudulently Forced My Friend To Fix Her Acc Without Interest. by femeritus: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
What if she closes the account.

(1) (Reply)

Transport Business Idea. Well Managed Intra State Bus Shuttle / When Naira Still Had Value! [part 2 Screenshot] / Receiving Forex In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.