Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:39 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1025323 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ysmd: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Thanks for your response. I also have an ICAN certification in addition to my law degree although i dint include that in my application to centinnel.]

Boss,

Law is very wide and can be related to international business management...that's if you do your research well.

Your 3 years experience in administration may also help if your position/work is closely related to international business management. Can you state specifically what you do in administration? Is it finance related? Business related or management related?.

Your background in commercial law and business law should aid you in making your case to the VO.

However, it may prove very difficult to sell to the VO. My advice would be for you to look for other programs that are directly related to law. Have you considered ADR? Or better still a masters in business or commercial law.[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kakamsi: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
bayocanny:

Lol baddest, if I hear say u be vegan ehn grin
You wey be say dem don disvirgin your passport tey tey
You saw my mail?
@opeyeminas, sorry about your apps. Pls do not say that your application was denied because CIC can only delayed, they don't the ability to denied us
Cheers!!!

good talk bro I like your spirit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SmithHumble50: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
First Transfer isnt accepting new sign ups.. while d other one does not go at all...

Gymme:
If you don't get anyone here, you could use Money Tangle or First Transfer. They still do transfer to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Omonjoe:
I am in need of naira. I can't send money to Nigeria due to CBN placing a hold on money transfer to Nigeria.
Any one trying to apply for admission into Conestoga college can contact me. While I pay for the application fee in CAD the person will help me pay the naira eqivalent into my Nigeria account.
can you pay for me,while I pay in naira for you,but I hope it won't affect my application,because of the VO,I have asked my uncle to initiate the payment,but it has not been deducted as at today...please my Pple with knowledge on this should help.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Mzgutsy(f): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hello dearies, many thanks to to those who take out time to help others by answering questions.
Am new and about to start to start my msc application journey for jan 2017 and i need your candid suggestions.
I graduated with 3:48 cgp in chemical engineering with less than one year job experience and away from my field.
I wish to obtain my msc in canada uni. Thought of Project management but seems i need years of experience.
Firstly, can i go directly to msc with my gp? 2ndly, which schools are most affordable with maybe jobs or co op opportunities.?
Gracias!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gymme(m): 12:37am On Aug 08, 2016
Well, i just sent some through Money tangle now anyway.

SmithHumble50:
First Transfer isnt accepting new sign ups.. while d other one does not go at all...

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Emmalondon: 1:35am On Aug 08, 2016
bayocanny:
The following are the documents I submitted in respect of my application:

1. All CIC docs
2. High school transcripts
3. Neco result
4. National Diploma certificate in mass comm
5. Internship letter given to me from my school
6. Internship completion letter from my place of work ( I work at a media house)
7. Admission letter of my canadian school (tuition deposit not required so I don't bother to pay)
8. SOP ( am going for bachelor degree in political science so my sop was well detailed)
8. My birth certificate
9. Police clearance
9. My international passport( virgin passport)
10. My political membership card cus it was stated in my sop that I intend to become a politician
11. Mum birth certificate
12. My uncle statement of acct 5million, cash inflow of 10million
13. Sponsorship letter
14. My soa 200k
15. Sponsor deals with buying and selling of cars, he provided his tax clearance
16. Court sworn Affidavite of support from my uncle
17. Sponsor passport datapage.

APPS TIMELINE

Submitted on 10th of june 2016 upfront medical
Medical passed :8th of july
Apps delayed: 6th of August

My tuition fees is $6,622 per year
Room&Board is around $8k per year

All gurus in the house abeg look into my matter

* Which school in Canada are you going to?

* This 8k for room and board. Does it cover accommodation and feeding plus other things. Or is it only for accommodation?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Omonjoe(m): 4:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Hello bjmme,
I am requesting to help pay for Conestoga ADMISSION APPLICATION FEE not Visa application fee
bjmme:
can you pay for me,while I pay in naira for you,but I hope it won't affect my application,because of the VO,I have asked my uncle to initiate the payment,but it has not been deducted as at today...please my Pple with knowledge on this should help.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 4:58am On Aug 08, 2016
A quick question:
Other than the masters and PhD applications, has there been any successful TRV application in this forum in the last two months or so?

Pls feel free to reply if you know any.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 6:41am On Aug 08, 2016
lawmerchant:
A quick question:
Other than the masters and PhD applications, has there been any successful TRV application in this forum in the last two months or so?

Pls feel free to reply if you know any.

Yes Sir.. PGC. University of the Fraser Valleyy. Processing tine. 7weeks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2016
Omonjoe:
Hello bjmme,
I am requesting to help pay for Conestoga ADMISSION APPLICATION FEE not Visa application fee
ok I got you now.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2016
meekmk:

Yes Sir.. PGC. University of the Fraser Valleyy. Processing tine. 7weeks.

PGC conestoga college, moshood
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Haishatray123: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2016
Hi,am new here.pls I need your advice I applied via paper route May10 did an upfront medicals. I got a call from the embassy June 24 asking me why I want to study in Canada,why I want to study Business Administration in short it was more like a phone interview till date I have not heard anything from the embassy and my school is resuming Sept6. Am really getting worried
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Haishatray123: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Haishatray123:
Hi,am new here.pls I need your advice I applied via paper route May10 did an upfront medicals. I got a call from the embassy June 24 asking me why I want to study in Canada,why I want to study Business Administration in short it was more like a phone interview till date I have not heard anything from the embassy and my school is resuming Sept6. Am really getting worried
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Amefrica:

PurpleG is actually correct! Sorry to hear about this man. The international student fee (appx $7k/year) is different from tuition fees (this could be as cheap as $5k) depending on how many courses you register for. Other little expenses like, health and dental insurance, gym, etc makes everything around $13 to $14k/session.

I'm pretty sure you know the next step: just try and get sufficient funds to show at least $14k plus $10k (living expenses for a year), then you should be alright. Keep in mind, the more the better. Good luck and see you here soon!
Thank you boss, I really appreciate I will do the needful and reapply as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Bamz:
»»
Lol, con see as people dey lobby with those Hajj folks in my area...plenty people wan jand grin
If you need dollar abeg look for person wey dey go Hajj
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mrcodebreaker: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2016
IyaEjima:

I believe there is a different thread for survival in Canada. Also, the information you seek may vary per province. So see if u may find answers there. All the best!

where is it? send link thanks?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2016
Haishatray123:
No worries, they will soon get back to you with Approval mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2016
Good news this week in God's name
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)
1. Crazygurl: April 5th.Conestoga PGD. Medical passed April 18th.
2. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
3. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed, APPROVED 22nd July. Congrats
4. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.Medical Passed
5. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
6. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed. Approved 22nd July. Congrats
7. Ajibade105: April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
8. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed Approved 20th July Congrats

9. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals,Medical Passed,APPROVED July 13th CONGRATS
10. Aguns2k may 7 paper route, Conestoga college
11. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
12. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
13. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
14. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals Approved 21st July Congrats
15. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
16. Datkoded, Seneca College, advance dip May 26, paper route
17. Team16: May 26, University of New Brunswick, PhD, Paper route,Medical Passed Approved August 2nd Congrats
18. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
19. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
20. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University, Medical Request
21. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
22. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
23. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University, Medical request
24. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals Medical Passed
25. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
26. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
27. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2016
Haishatray123:

Dis is serious..

I have not heard of CIC calling the applicant..

But then again, I feel.. They didn't understand ur SOP or dey suspect u didn't write it ur self.. Hope u didn't contradict urself during the fone interview

No one can ever guess what and how dis VOs think..

I wish u Goodluck..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Quebec skilled worker program is starting on the 16,engineers,nurse accountant ,pls check and apply

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Haishatray123: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
No I didn't...I answered perfectly expect that I was asked where in the cardinal point is my school located north,south,West, East....told the lady am not too sure of that question and she said they are going to get back to me soon

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
bayocanny:

Lol, con see as people dey lobby with those Hajj folks in my area...plenty people wan jand grin
If you need dollar abeg look for person wey dey go Hajj

You fit link me up homie. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by StanP(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hey Guys..I have received my Visa on my passport. But there was no Introductory letter from the Visa Officer abi Embassy. I read somewhere on the CIC website that the letter is one of the documents to be provided at the point of Entry. Please anyone with such experience should advice me.

Any cause for concern??

Second, Can one show evidence of funds in a Nigeria bank as a proof of funds at the POE?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bamz:

You fit link me up homie. wink
Okay bro, I will ask them
Just give me this week in order to scope them cus most of them are old, so dem no sabi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Baba link me up too abeg oo, I go give u share from d dollars grin am serious pls
bayocanny:

Okay bro, I will ask them
Just give me this week in order to scope them cus most of them are old, so dem no sabi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
StanP:
Hey Guys..I have received my Visa on my passport. But there was no Introductory letter from the Visa Officer abi Embassy. I read somewhere on the CIC website that the letter is one of the documents to be provided at the point of Entry. Please anyone with such experience should advice me.

Any cause for concern??

Second, Can one show evidence of funds in a Nigeria bank as a proof of funds at the POE?
Invitation letter is one the vital documents you need to travel with, CIC will soon send it to u so no worries. If they ask for financial evidence at the POE just flash them your Naira debit card or you show them your tuition deposit receipts...lobatan
No cause for alarm
Abeg when u get to the POE tell dem say bayocanny dey come soon oo

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nanoscofield007: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hello
Pls I have. Applied for study permit at d canadian embassy doe dey mail me dat somtin is wrong with my statement of account and they told me to respond to their mail wish I did since den dey have nt reply and I. Have since may 3 and till now their is knw approval nor denial,i send a reminder mail last week and I dnt knw wat to do again

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (403)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.