Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

When The Bride Is Made In Heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Bride Is Made In Heaven (768 Views)

See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) / Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix / When Your Bride Is Not Afraid To Show You She Is Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by SamJed(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Who will marry this one grin grin

Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by DanceVille: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Ok.
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by falconey(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2016
Ok
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by jbl007(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Kantan-kantan...
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by obiorathesubtle: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Ok
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by sinaj(f): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Na to giv her belle run grin

D dad will b d one to beg u to marry her
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmm...

and then
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by Disneylady(f): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Issorite...after the wedding na to dey whack garri.

Crazy family sef
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by Ahmed0336(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Lols, if i mistakenly buy all those items i ll make sure i claim brokage after d weddin jejely she go sell dem one by one. Marriage no be madness abeg
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by succyreal(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Immediately I will reply them with a mail that I am OK with the list that a day should be fixed and many people should be invited cos I will give them $200 dollars each.

waiting for your the d day then I come with securities to arrest u all cos you have offend God for giving such list.

do they want to sell the bride? or the want to fall the guy hand.
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2016
VERY FUNNY

JUST GIVE D GIRL BELLE
"SIMPLE"
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2016
just imagine paying such over a girl who has slept with all the guys she knows and has a reputation as a free giver. what exactly am I paying for anyway damaged goods?
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by donholy28(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2016
na to fvck d girl give am belle...dem go carry knife force me to marry am free
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by Michizzy(f): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2016
See list
As those above me said, impregnate the girl and watch her become yours. You will even prepare a groom's list if you wish. grin grin cheesy
Re: When The Bride Is Made In Heaven by chigoizie7(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Na to accept the list,

Also to tell them to make the red wine double because I am also inviting rich friends.

Also alert them to cook double.

Then give them my own condition, that my wife must be pregnant so, that I will be sure I am not paying for expired goods.

Finally, I will make sure the date coincides with the El-clasico date.

I am sure, u all know the rest.

(1) (Reply)

All Men Are The Same / This Groom Need Ur Help On Colours Combinations / Distinguishing The Biscuit And The Rice Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.