Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:27 AM

Is It My Baby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It My Baby? (829 Views)

Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. / Nairaland Suggest Me Female Names... My Baby Comes In 72 Hours / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It My Baby? by son1679: 4:43am On Jul 29, 2009
Pls nairalander,i dated this girl for 7yrs,and we had a smooth relationship and we also promise eachother marriage,i was accepted by all her family.She said she got pregnat for me early this year,altghough,that is not the first time.and i persuaded her to abort it ,but she told me that she aborted it.but her mom called me and said her daugther did not abort it,and she said i should be ready to take responsibility.which i never object,instead i accepted.but this girl told me she aborted my pregnancy.
We had misunderstanding during this period to an extent my family,her parent interven then but she did not want hear them.I later stop calling her for like 3month and she did not also call me.at the begining of the third month,she sent a wedding invitation to my friend phone.The sad story was that,she is pregnant.she cliam she got pregnant for me in end feburary and abortion,we try to settle dispute in march,she got married in june.
Re: Is It My Baby? by Akinagirl(f): 5:05am On Jul 29, 2009
If you all promised one another marriage, why all the abortions? Use protection if you dont want kids.
Re: Is It My Baby? by Akinagirl(f): 5:06am On Jul 29, 2009
Well it might have not been your baby.

(1) (Reply)

What Color Is Your Love? / My Lover And I / He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.