Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,634 members, 7,921,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Bald Head... aka Apkan... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bald Head... aka Apkan... (797 Views)

Meet Ewobiolaoluwaseto Bridget aka 'OROBO' 'Fattiebumbum': Plus-Sized Model / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady / Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bald Head... aka Apkan... by godfrey01(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hello nairalanders. I am a young guy from the south... Over the years i have always been having full grown hair, until of recent i started noticing that hair no longer grows at the centre of my head.. It grows faintly while the rest part grows as normal. This has now made me develop a bald head which is very clear to see, because while other part of the hair grows the centre grows very little which makes it pronounced that i have bald head.
Please nairalanders in the house who had experienced this same thing and how were you able to make the hair grow uniformly would like to get a rocmmendation fron you guys on what to do because i am pissed offf seeing my head becoming bald at this very young age of mine..
Doctors in the house help tooo..
Please only serious minded persons should comment
Re: Bald Head... aka Apkan... by cruzita(f): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
just barb the whole hair at least no one will notice it

2 Likes

Re: Bald Head... aka Apkan... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
It doesn't matter if ur young...nothing wrong being bald...it only depends on how u rock it.

Look, even the emojis here are bald too grin cheesy wink tongue cool kiss

3 Likes

Re: Bald Head... aka Apkan... by godfrey01(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
just barb the whole hair at least no one will notice it

Don't want to barb abollo..
Re: Bald Head... aka Apkan... by grad2012(f): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Just cut the whole hair its better that way.
Re: Bald Head... aka Apkan... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin balder dan d baldest

1 Like

Re: Bald Head... aka Apkan... by thesicilian: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Bald head runs in some families. Actually its not too big a deal, its quite sexy in some people (e.g. Zinedine Zidane, Arjen Robben,etc grin )

There are drugs and creams that can be used, depending on the extent of the baldness, but its always better to consult a doctor for physical assessment before that, as these medications also come with serious side effects.
Re: Bald Head... aka Apkan... by mackhunter77: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
check out some threads about masturbation and you'll quickly find that hair loss is one of d causes....hole u haven't been playing too hard with ur joystick?
Re: Bald Head... aka Apkan... by Tallesty1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Potential Papa Ajasco.

Oooojigbijigbijigbi.
Re: Bald Head... aka Apkan... by godfrey01(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
mackhunter77:
check out some threads about masturbation and you'll quickly find that hair loss is one of d causes....hole u haven't been playing too hard with ur joystick?

Have not even started chooping that thing not to con talk of waitin you dey talk...
Re: Bald Head... aka Apkan... by oseiwe(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
I'm sure only Wayne Rooney can give u d right way to go.
Re: Bald Head... aka Apkan... by Royle2014(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2016
I could give you a remedy (its not an overnight cure) but you wouldn't use it tho... wanna know what that 'remedy' is?... ONION JUICE!

(1) (Reply)

F / How To Survive In A Long Distance Relationship / 8 Signs That She Is In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.