Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,615 members, 7,930,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Seducing Someone Who Don't Find You Attractive. Irritating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seducing Someone Who Don't Find You Attractive. Irritating (776 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seducing Someone Who Don't Find You Attractive. Irritating by Joel3(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
there is this girls. I won't lie I don't see her attracting to me at all. I don't hate her but i don't just find her attractive. the funny thing is that she keep seducing me all the time. I feel irritated by those moves. maybe because she is very confident but I get irritated not excited.

my worried is that she might beginning to think that I am gay. because that is the latest most girls with low IQ think. when they are turn down by serious guys who knows their worth they will say he is a gay.

if I do find her attractive. I would have lash long time ago.
Re: Seducing Someone Who Don't Find You Attractive. Irritating by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Realy?
Re: Seducing Someone Who Don't Find You Attractive. Irritating by pattybf(f): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
I guess this is only when its a lady going after a man. if its d other way round, its not considered irritating!
Re: Seducing Someone Who Don't Find You Attractive. Irritating by Joel3(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Have you ever been around someone who
was trying really hard to be funny… and
everything they said and did reeked of a
needy, desperate energy?

On the other hand, I’m sure you’ve been
around people who don’t care whether or
not they’re funny, but their way of being is
just naturally funny… so you end up finding
them hilarious without any effort on their
part.

Seduction is similar…
Re: Seducing Someone Who Don't Find You Attractive. Irritating by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
If she seduce you seduce her back!! angry
Re: Seducing Someone Who Don't Find You Attractive. Irritating by Tallesty1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Convert everything to play bro. She will get tired and give up.
Re: Seducing Someone Who Don't Find You Attractive. Irritating by Joel3(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2016
hooli:
If she seduce you seduce her back!! angry
angry
Re: Seducing Someone Who Don't Find You Attractive. Irritating by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2016
You could be direct an let her know your not interested.
You can say just that."I'm not interested in anything with you"
She may get angry but what can you do Nothing don't worry about it.
And don't worry about her or anyone else callin'/thinkin' your gay.
Re: Seducing Someone Who Don't Find You Attractive. Irritating by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2016
Exactly girls don't get it, in my secondary school days there is this girl very fat, everytime she will be shaking her ass in front of me', i get pissed of and hissed, since that day she didn't came close, i just hate fat girls and talkless of slim girls with slim ass, slim with big ass cheesy na my choice

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do To This Child? / Congratulation Rokiatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.