Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* (42183 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 03, 2016
ellacute45:
What's with this that keeps popping on nairaland. Cc. Seun undecided
Do u understand English at all undecided
Seun, check well b4 'dey' mislead u oo
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
Bed time
Ahhhh, Mrs smelly.mouth don't tell me you are still awake at this ungodly time of the night.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by oldtopics(f): 12:34am On Apr 03, 2016
but refiner, leriebloom, adaure4ever, hateu2 etc so what next? what if all these guys u toasted have girlfriends.. Naijaboiy, kingrex1, drnairalov, etc... they re probably not single. undecided i hate seeing my sisters hurt
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Ahhhh, Mrs smelly.mouth don't tell me you are still awake at this ungodly time of the night.
I miss last night show, slept early
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 03, 2016
oldtopics:
but refiner, leriebloom, adaure4ever, hateu2 etc so what next? what if all these guys u toasted have girlfriends.. Naijaboiy, kingrex1, drnairalov, etc... they re probably not single. undecided i hate seeing my sisters hurt
Tanks 4 getting our backs love but we are all catching fun thou.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Leriebloom(f): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2016
oldtopics:
Lolz, its all a game, nothing to take too personal cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:
Baby no1s gonna attack you tonite.. Be rest assured!

Meanwhile u ready for round two? Junior is up.
Seriously, Junior gat no chill
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
I miss last night show, slept early
Ohhh, I wouldn't say you missed a lot though, but the ladies did better than the guys.

I was impressed, except for just one which wasn't a hit. She also tried though.

How is your body, hope you re feeling much better now?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Ohhh, I wouldn't say you missed a lot though, but the ladies did better than the guys.

I was impressed, except for just one which wasn't a hit. She also tried though.

How is your body, hope you re feeling much better now?
Yeah...I'm okay, thanks.

They really tried, I love the lines of the lady with pink font. Didn't read all, too many derailers on the thread
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 03, 2016
And im like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
Yeah...I'm okay, thanks.

They really tried, I love the lines of the lady with pink font. Didn't read all, too many derailers on the thread
You re highly welcome her excellency ma.

Yeah, I would agree with you on the lady with pink font.

How come you aren't wooing your Mr right, smelly?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

You re highly welcome her excellency ma.

Yeah, I would agree with you on the lady with pink font.

How come you aren't wooing your Mr right, smelly?
Nothing, I want others to woo him...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 03, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Meanwhile somewhere above me...Cutehector and Ellacute are busy scoping each other....Ella woo him tomorow na...he doesnt have a wooer
Thank u for this oo. I thought na only me noticed cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
easy ooo don't drill my frnd too much oo undecided

Mke evritin no come flat overnight undecided undecided
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by TheNextAce: 1:11am On Apr 03, 2016
charijee:
On that lonely and bored night, while surfing through the internet, sleep was a thousand kilometres away from me. Jokingly, I dropped a comment, targeted at no one in particular.
Then came a reply from this charming, alluring, enchanting and gorgeous young man, LEKAN, that ignited my unearthed desire grin
Your words were so tender and passionate
You intrigued me with your electrifying personality
I felt so overwhelmed by a surge of amazing emotions
There and then I said I have found him

You're such a chivalrous gentleman
Come possess me with every of your being
Give me your lips to savour
Give me your shoulder to lean on
Give me your chest to caress
Give me your heart to possess
Give me your tummy banana for my pleasure grin

I love you with all my circles not heart cos hearts break but circles go on forever
You're too hot LEKAN, come chill with me
Come walk with me on this adventurous love path, mi amor grin
Honeybear, please be mine and mine alone kiss

Cc naijaboiy

I love this

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
Nothing, I want others to woo him...
Hahahahahaha, ladies ehn. so that you would break his head in private and also accuse him of flirting with other ladies abi? hahaha

BTW, is that you on your dp?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahahahahahaha, I can see you re enjoying yourself with your new e-wife, Hat.eu2.

@Hat.eu2 hope your relationship with my guy isn't basically an E relationship and also gonna end here?
lol
Wait till u see our pre-wedding shot on FP
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
I should put an end to it shey? cheesy
yes undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahahaha, ladies ehn. so that you would break his head in private and also accuse him of flirting with other ladies abi? hahaha

BTW, is that you on your dp?
Yeah...I won't accuse him of flirting. he is as free as the air to do whatever he likes
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 03, 2016
Observing
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 03, 2016
jeytee:
And im like
bet why are u lyk dat
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
lol
Wait till u see our pre-wedding shot on FP
I wish and pray it happens. its gonna be a good thing.

I'm an advocate of love. genuine and sincere love though and not all this childish e-love
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

I wish and pray it happens. its gonna be a good thing.

I'm an advocate of love. genuine and sincere love though and not all this childish e-love
heheheheheh

We are all catching fun thou
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
Yeah...I won't accuse him of flirting. he is as free as the air to do whatever he likes
Good to know and also good of you.

So bad mine then never for once gave me the opportunity to flirt with other nairaland ladies.

But you boasted nothing will ever make you upload your pic on nairaland, how come you changed your mind and couldn't stand on your word?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Good to know and also good of you.

So bad mine then never for once gave me the opportunity to flirt with other nairaland ladies.

But you boasted nothing will ever make you upload your pic on nairaland, how come you changed your mind and couldn't stand on your word?
Lol, I uploaded it for a friend. I promised to show her my pix. I wanted to take it down but she ask me to leave it for a while. don't you like the pix?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheh

We are all catching fun thou
Hehehehehehe, this is the reason why I don't think this compe is worth it.

For God sake, there is no fun in love.

Personally I prefer keeping quite than whispering into a lady's ear telling her I love her only to turn and say it was just for fun.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehehehe, this is the reason why I don't think this compe is worth it.

For God sake, there is no fun in love.

Personally I prefer keeping quite than whispering into a lady's ear telling her I love her only to turn and say it was just for fun.
C'mon
You are just taking it too personal be dat.
We all know 'I love u' is a common slang now
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup flipping em disc now
Lady put them discs down an drop yo lines!! cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, I uploaded it for a friend. I promised to show her my pix. I wanted to take it down but she ask me to leave it for a while. don't you like the pix?
Ohhh, if I get you right, you uploaded it for a friend after she requested to see your pic.

Same request I made to you but you ended up turning mine down.

Clap for yourself ........, fill in the space with your name.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 03, 2016
Rexhenrex:
I can't believe am glued to this thread can't wait to see who naijaboy will pick.the suspense is outta the ordinary....obiora i see you.smellymouth more engine oil to you elbow,skarlet nice one...

Don't disappear tomorrow ooo
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Ohhh, if I get you right, you uploaded it for a friend after she requested to see your pic.

Same request I made to you but you ended up turning mine down.

Clap for yourself ........, fill in the space with your name.
Chill na troublemakergrin I'm sorry about that
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
C'mon
You are just taking it too personal be dat.
We all know 'I love u' is a common slang now
Hahahahahaha,

Nah, "I Love You" isn't a common but a costly and priceless word. its we humans that has turned it common because of our bad deeds.

Have we ever had a chat here on nairaland before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.